+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Big market correction coming Sept\Oct !

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: Big market correction coming Sept\Oct !

I just came across this down detector with the latest hsbc issues
    they locked our account credit card today claiming there was suspected fraud activity with our card.....bulls##t...
    https://downdetector.co.uk/problems/hsbc

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

jagman (4th September 2015), Nasu (20th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote Peter Hambro: "It's Virtually Impossible To Get Physical Gold In London"
    Tyler Durden's pictureSubmitted by Tyler Durden on 09/13/2015
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...al-gold-london

the paper physical gold markets are 200/1 ( two hundred oz/gold sold for every oz of physical gold available for delivery).

the entire global financial system is predicated upon paper debt based ( not collateral) frn$ since the frn$ is the global currency.

the NWO types have depressed the valuations in frn$ and other fiat currencies of physical gold and silver for far longer than since the world went off the gold standard ( 1971/1972).

if the physical gold/silver is no longer available the Ponzi party is over.

according to recent posts from varied sources on the physical gold/silver markets the means to maintain the illusion that fiat currency has value is about to end.

when the herd hits the water holes ( rush in to exchange worthless Donald duck toilet paper) the holes will be dry.

soon no one will exchange anything of value for worthless fiat.

all paper markets ( stocks, savings accounts, ira's, etc...) that pay out in frn$ or any other fiat currency look to be totally worthless at some time soon.

good luck trying to exchange paper for physical in the near future. if you are going to make a move you need to get your horses out of the barn before the barn burns down, not after.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), jagman (19th September 2015), Nasu (20th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Chinese shares continued to head south on Monday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index dipping 2.67 percent to end at 3,114.80 points.

The Shenzhen Component Index lost 6.55 percent to close at 9,778.23 points. The ChiNext Index, which tracks China's NASDAQ-style board of growth enterprises, lost 7.49 percent to close at 1,906.21 points.
    http://en.cncnews.cn/news/v_show/521...n_Monday.shtml

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Hazelfern (14th September 2015), jagman (19th September 2015), Pam (15th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Communist China Battles Stock Market Plunge With Tyranny, Terror
    Monday, September 14, 2015
    By Paul Martin
    by Alex Newman
    TheNewAmerican.com
    Monday, 14 September 2015
    Quote Whether the autocratic strategy will work to stem the market volatility — even in the short-term, to say nothing of over the long-term — remains to be seen. Chinese stocks are still cratering despite the heavy-handed response. In less than a month between mid-June and early July, Communist China’s two primary markets crashed by about 30 percent, losing over $2 trillion in value. In August, the sell-off was brutal as well. On September 14, shares continued their downward trajectory. Just in the last few months, Chinese stock markets have lost close to 40 percent of their value, and experts say there is plenty of room left to keep falling.
    http://revolutionradio.org/?p=108514

Quote Indeed, data showed heavy investor redemptions last month, with total net assets of Chinese stock funds slumping 44 per cent to 724.8 billion yuan. Stocks fell about 12 per cent in August.
    Quote Small-caps tumbled on Tuesday, with the CSI300 IT index slumping 4.5 per cent, and Shenzhen's growth board ChiNext tanking 3.3 per cent.
    http://www.businesstoday.in/markets/...ry/223759.html

^ despite selling of many stocks ruled illegal and billions of stimulus the world's super player is suffering extreme stock plunges.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

avid (15th September 2015), Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), jagman (19th September 2015), Pam (15th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Despite some strangely optimistic expectation of a -0.5 print, September Empire Manufacturing printed -14.67, showing absolutely no hockeynesian dead-cat bounce mean-reversion. Hovering at the worst levels since April 2009, the underlying data is a total disaster. New Orders remain firmly negative and inventories collapse (who could have seen that coming?), and even more concerningly, employment and average workweek plunged into negative territory for the first time in over a year. Simply put, this report suggests total carnage in the manufacturing sector
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...o-signs-bounce

Quote Industrial Production Plunges Most In 3 Years As Auto-Maker "Nightmare" Comes True
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/15/2015 - 09:26
    Industrial Production missed expectations notably, dropping 0.4% MoM (the 6th of the last 8 months) missing expectations of a 0.2% drop (and notably weaker than the +0.9% upward revised July print). Thjis is the biggest MoM drop since August 2012. The big driver of the decline - just as we warned of nightmares ahead - was auto assemblies which plunged to a 4-year low by the most since Jan 2009
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...are-comes-true

remember that gdp #'s are already over inflated because the ridiculously quoted cpi inflation #'s are vastly underreported; they are counting inflation as gdp. gdp is actually adjusted for cpi inlation already aprox. -4%. -4% getting ready to get "worser'.

as the above articles state things are getting much 'worser'.

the leading global leader ie china is also having a major meltdown and many feel they are already running negative gdp with 'worser' at the door.

the price/earnings ratios are already at the highest level recorded with a severe depression/ depression at the door.

how can stocks be valued at all time high p/e ratio's going into a severe depression? ridiculous. the stock valuations are buoyed by the trillions of fiat currency creation called more debt employed to correct a problem caused by too much debt already.

how can the bonds be valued so high when everyone knows that during a major economic severe recession the tax revenues won't support the outstanding bond debts?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

avid (15th September 2015), Hazelfern (15th September 2015), jagman (19th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote China Plunge Protectors Unleash Berserk Buying Spree In Last Hour Of Trading As Fed Meeting Begins
    Tyler Durden's pictureSubmitted by Tyler Durden on 09/16/2015
    Quote ts investing "success" ("the 46 companies that reported China's Securities Finance Corp as a top 10 shareholder in the past two months lost an average 29 percent since the announcement, versus a 21 percent drop for the Shanghai Composite Index), maybe China was just embarrassed at the biggest 2-day drop in over a month despite increasingly grotesque and entertaining (if not for the sellers) market manipulation measures, or perhaps the PBOC simply wanted to close above 3000 the day the Fed starts its "most important meeting ever", but for whatever reason starting in the last hour of trading and continuing until the close, the Shanghai Composite - after trading largely unchanged - went from red on the day to up 4.9% after hitting 5.9% minutes before the close - the biggest one day surge since March 2009 - and nearly erasing the 6.1% drop from the past two days in just about 60 minutes of trading, providing a solid hour of laughter to bystanders and observers in the process.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-fed-meeting-b

^like the usa stock markets are any different?

the federal reserve banks are on their way to owning the entire stock market from their $trillion frn$ in market manipulations aka plunge protection team efforts.

Quote “Federal Reserve and Other Central Banks Own Close to Half of All Stock Markets”

by admin | Aug 18, 2014
    Quote These links reveal that the US Federal Reserve Board and other central banks around the world own “close to half of all [the] stock markets.” The title of this post is the title of the first link. Please re-read the first sentence and let it sink in to grasp the meaning of this shocking revelation. I think most citizen-investors around the world assumed that all stocks were owned by private investors, sovereign investment funds, pension funds, mutual funds, etc. Not true! The first three links reveal that vast amounts of stock equities are owned by the US Federal Reserve Board and other central banks! The Fed and the central banks have surely been buying these stock funds with fantasy money, money created by the central banks “out of thin air.” If a private investor tried to do that, it would be called “counterfeiting.”
    http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/...k-markets-new/

Quote GLOSSARY

Plunge Protection Team / Working Group on Financial Markets
    Quote The Working Group on Financial Markets is also known as the President's Working Group on Financial Markets. Or, let us use the shortened title of just plain Working Group, which has become known as the Plunge Protection Team.

Executive Order 12631 deemed that the Working Group would consist of the Secretary of the Treasury as Chairman, The Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as the Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Each was allowed to appoint a designee, in essence to take the place of each original designate.

The defined purpose of the group, the Plunge Protection Team, was to oversee the markets and insist that they remain efficient and competitive, while making clear the need for continued, consistent investor confidence. In other words, they were to try to keep the American Market in particular from plunging again.

The big question was how might they do this? Some have charged the Plunge Protection Team with manipulating, or propping up the markets by buying up stock with government (taxpayer) money and then conversely selling those same stocks when necessary. This, of course, is an illegal act. Others accuse the Plunge Protection Team of moral manipulation in their efforts to persuade banks to buy median stock futures. The accusation that the Feds are buying stock futures with taxpayer funds in order to control market outcomes was adhered to by some and was seen as a well-defined conspiracy theory by others not willing to open their eyes.

There are rumors but no facts. They meet informally, behind closed doors, at times in the dark of night, convening at moments of potential financial crisis. They help to make decisions concerning such things as the stimulus package and the governmental purchase of various businesses. Most of these types of moves are not necessarily "hidden" from the taxpaying public and that is really the scariest part of it all.

The public becomes the one manipulated with some amount of falsehood sprinkled with some truth. This technique is referred to as "talking out of both sides of the mouth." The governing power elite does not see the general populace as very intelligent and continue to weave their own brand of "magic" based upon this premise. The Plunge Protection Team is definitely a contributory factor in the manipulation of monies, markets and future governmental reigning bodies in their manner of operation.

The Plunge Protection Team exists. Its mandate – brief – is to manipulate markets, apparently with a special emphasis on the stock market and maintaining the public's confidence so the fiat-money wealth redistribution game can continue to limber along. Can there be any question anymore as to whether America has free markets?
    http://www.thedailybell.com/definitions/params/id/2632/

^ this is what invariably happens when the politicians are allowed around the world to create "money" out of thin air; fiat currency/

the paper Ponzi will end badly.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

jagman (19th September 2015), Nasu (24th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I am strong and so are all of you!!! We will make it through anything that they
    throw at us! Remember the glass is half full... Prepare for the worst and hope
    for the best. It's about to be gut check time. Stand your ground! Help others
    if you can do so safely! Start forming alliances with trusted friends and family.
    Please start storing water! It's essential!!! Most importantly? Start telling the
    people you love how much you love them and how much they mean to you!
    This is not the end! It's the beginning of a new life for all of us. We just have to
    reach out and grab it. NO REGRETS

Last edited by jagman; 19th September 2015 at 04:43.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Hazelfern (19th September 2015), Matthew (20th September 2015), mgray (23rd September 2015), Nasu (24th September 2015), Spellbound (19th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Good morning jagman. I am wondering what compelled your prep post today? A dream, feeling or warning?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

jagman (19th September 2015), Matthew (20th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Jazzman for the jagman

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

jagman (19th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

humorous and informative re market analysis and translation of yellen-speak into plain English on the latest admission "the fed can't raise rates" anymore to bolster the economy. we were just bluffing; sorry 'bout dat:

Quote Submitted by Paul-Martin Foss via The Carl Menger Center,

For those of you who don’t want to take the time reading through the ponderous 7000-word transcript of yesterday’s FOMC press conference, we bring you the shorter Janet Yellen, translated from Fedspeak into plain English. Enjoy!
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...eak-translated

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Hazelfern (19th September 2015), jagman (19th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Good morning jagman. I am wondering what compelled your prep post today? A dream, feeling or warning?
    I am intuitive but I think most people are also. No dream but
    I feel a big change is about to happen.I do feel we make our own
    destiny's and nothing is set in stone but humans must take
    the next step in our place in the universe. Our current system
    is failing but I do feel something wonderful is about to happen!
    We just have to make through a bit of a rough patch.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

bennycog (19th September 2015), FinallyNow (22nd September 2015), Hazelfern (19th September 2015), Nasu (20th September 2015), Spellbound (20th September 2015), Wind (21st September 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

In fear of a coming economic collapse, I have been contemplating taking all of my money out of the bank so that I actually, physically, have it in my posession instead of the banks owning it, and to just continue using cash from that point on. Now I admit that I have very little knowledge of economy in general, but I do know that this would obviously not prevent the effects of inflation or hyperinflation, it's just that I'm afraid of losing it all and being left with zero to nothing after the collapse.

However, I've been browsing through this thread for some more information - as I just simply feel it getting closer and closer and I honestly don't really know what to do - and I've now read some things that indicate that the above might not be such a wise idea after all...

So basically I was hoping if any of you had some comments on this and could perhaps clarify certain things in regards to emptying out your bank account and start using just cash?

I realise that for a lot of you taking out all your funds would probably not be a very practical thing to do, but as I have literally just finished school only a few months ago and am now trying to build something up for myself so that I can hopefully move out soon and start a life of my own, I personally don't have an awful lot saved up yet and could easily manage it in cash. And to be honest, with interest rates as low as they are right now I personally don't really see a point in having your money stored in a bank instead of physically owning it in cash, apart from maybe keeping a little bit in my account so that I can still make digital payments to order books and what have you.

But like I said: these views are all based on personal feelings rather than knowledge so I might just simply be wrong. And I hoped that with input from more knowledgeable people like you I could probably make a wiser decision in regards to this matter.

PS. The main thing that's still very unclear to me is how a collapse of the US economy (where I feel it will start) will affect the rest of the world, and in my case, the rest of Europe. We've recently seen Greece's economic problems of course, but I've been given the impression that that was mostly (perhaps partly) caused by their own ways of operating. Whereas my own country, the Netherlands, has been able, for as far as I know and as far as we've been told, to stay fairly stable. So I was wondering if a collapse of the US economy will have a immediate impact on every other economy on the planet? Or will this gradually spread over a number of years? What is the most likely scenario is probably what I'm trying to ask here.

Thanks in advance guys

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

jagman (22nd September 2015), mgray (23rd September 2015), Nasu (24th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

While I do feel an economic collapse is coming, I do not think Canadian or US gov't will seize a portion of people's bank accounts as gov't did in Cyprus (or Greece). Money in the bank will be fine, imo. However, investments could take a serious hit in the coming months. Back in '08/'09 people's portfolios lost a huge % due to the collapse back then as value of investments tumbled. In that regard, I'd advise anyone with RRSP's / 401K (or whatever it is called in Europe) to park their investments into money market funds such that in the event of a collapse they don't lose money /value (though if the market goes up, they don't increase in value either....but that is not the coming situation, imo). Market is faaaar too risky right now for long term investment. Park your investment dollars somewhere safe, ride out the collapse, and then re-invest at the low (after the the collapse). Back in '08, I had my investments in money market funds so I didn't lose any value when the market collapsed. However, in March of '09, I kept my investments in money market funds and so I missed the low...lesson learned. This time I will be ready.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 20th September 2015 at 19:00.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Hazelfern (20th September 2015), jagman (22nd September 2015), Nasu (24th September 2015), Rhah (20th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

Fiat money is only 'promisory', paper is worthless when the note is reneged upon by the banksters, cash is temporary. Was there a story that the wheelbarrow was worth more than the cash in it after WW1? Store meaningful stuff that you can survive on. That is also your goodwill to folk less fortunate, and join similarly beneficial groups. What goes around comes around... :-;
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Hazelfern (20th September 2015), idiit (21st September 2015), jagman (22nd September 2015), Rhah (20th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015), Watching from Cyprus (23rd September 2015)

29. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Hi Dave,

Did you know about our 2013 budget?
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-con...rnment/5329263
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    While I do feel an economic collapse is coming, I do not think Canadian or US gov't will seize a portion of people's bank accounts as gov't did in Cyprus (or Greece). Money in the bank will be fine, imo. However, investments could take a serious hit in the coming months. Back in '08/'09 people's portfolios lost a huge % due to the collapse back then as value of investments tumbled. In that regard, I'd advise anyone with RRSP's / 401K (or whatever it is called in Europe) to park their investments into money market funds such that in the event of a collapse they don't lose money /value (though if the market goes up, they don't increase in value either....but that is not the coming situation, imo). Market is faaaar too risky right now for long term investment. Park your investment dollars somewhere safe, ride out the collapse, and then re-invest at the low (after the the collapse). Back in '08, I had my investments in money market funds so I didn't lose any value when the market collapsed. However, in March of '09, I kept my investments in money market funds and so I missed the low...lesson learned. This time I will be ready.

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

jagman (22nd September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote e have been covering the ongoing collapse in global manufacturing as tracked by Caterpillar retail sales for so long that there is nothing much to add.

Below we show the latest monthly data from CAT which is once again in negative territory across the board, but more importantly, the global headline retail drop (down another 11% in August) has been contracting for 33 consecutive months! This is not a recession; in fact the nearly 3 year constant contraction - the longest negative stretch in company history - is beyond what most economists would deem a depression.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...erpillar-sales

it is becoming more and more self evident that much of the global economic regions are in an economic depression. this economic depression is hidden by statistical lies, cabal control over msm, virtually created fiat currency and electronic economic welfare known as food stamps, extended unemployment paychecks, etc.....

they are counting inflation growth as gdp growth. under report inflation and call the increases as gdp. if they took real cpi inflation and deducted it from economic analysis we would be looking at a severe recession/depression shrinking at aprox. 6% per year or more. tken cumulatively over the years this has been going on and the caterpillar sales would be indicative of the real financial situation around the globe.

look at the graphs in the above linked article. those graphs are a real view of our global financial situation.
    Last edited by idiit; 21st September 2015 at 16:43.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

jagman (22nd September 2015), ponda (25th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

the spread between the elite and the rest of the world's wealth has never been wider.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Hazelfern (22nd September 2015), jagman (22nd September 2015), Nasu (24th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Dead Cat Bounce Dies - Dow Down 700 Points From Fed's Fold
    09/22/2015 08:43 -0400
    Rule 48 to be unleashed any minute now... Dow futures are now down 300 points (and down 700 from post-FOMC algo exuberance)....
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ints-feds-fold

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Hazelfern (22nd September 2015), jagman (22nd September 2015)

37. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by idiit (here)

the spread between the elite and the rest of the world's wealth has never been wider.
    I dislike the "right" as much as the "left" does but I think I distrust the "left" a little more because they are completely disingenuous.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-thomas-sowell
    Last edited by risveglio; 22nd September 2015 at 13:43. Reason: hate is a strong word

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

More bad data out of China just now. Not looking to rosy for the markets rest of this week - unless some stimulus gets announced.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

idiit (23rd September 2015), Nasu (24th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast