Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Question about WikiLeaks

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Question about WikiLeaks

Ok...am i missing something?

How does the US goverment KNOW what they are going to leak??

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...2b8bda84d2.311

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Lefty Dave (30th November 2010), mcaballero (22nd February 2011), moais (22nd February 2011), Zook (26th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Question about WikiLeaks

assuming of course that the network of hackers accessed files that they copied , the compromised servers having log files that monitor all all activity of files being accessed , assuming they'd backtrack unusual activity once the log files were noticed as leaving evidence of unusual activity , unusual amounts of downloading , bandwidth etc.

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good morning Celine, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    Ok...am i missing something?
    How does the US goverment KNOW what they are going to leak??
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...2b8bda84d2.311
    That's the first clue that the Wikileaks story is controlled material. Genuine leaks do happen; but they are not discussed in establishment media beforehand. But you banged the nail properly; if the US government is warning some friendly nations about possible embarrassments, then it already knows the contents ( otherwise, how would it know which countries to alert ahead of time?). That then necessarily means that Wikileaks is a front organization. Always has been, I'm afraid. In much the same design as Al Jazeera, which is a front organization for the wealthy CIA-installed sheikdoms slash minionships of the central banking order. These paradoxical establishment pipes are fed anti-establishment airs to assuage the appetite of the anti-establishment masses (e.g. steam release to prevent the pressure cooker from blowing its lid); and to direct public attention away from more sinister and/or more immediate happenings.

Humble opinions all around.

Last edited by Zook; 26th November 2010 at 13:28.

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes that was my first thought..

but one would think they (ptb's) would be better at this game and not show their hand so readily...

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

How to control anyone at anytime

This is how directed mind/media control is managed.

"The Hegelian Dialectic is a technique commonly used to bring about a desired result. It is a three step process as follows...

Thesis - A problem is intentionally created

Antithesis - Opposition to the problem is created

Synthesis - The desired result is brought in as a solution

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    assuming of course that the network of hackers accessed files that they copied , the compromised servers having log files that monitor all all activity of files being accessed , assuming they'd backtrack unusual activity once the log files were noticed as leaving evidence of unusual activity , unusual amounts of downloading , bandwidth etc.
    I completely agree with this. It would be no problem to find out what documents were copied, if they have found out how and when this hack happened. I am sure the source of the leaks has been identified and dealt with. Everything leaves a trace.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

They seem to be contacting "every" country that is an ally. My guess is that behind the scenes, the conversation between the State Dept (SD) and Various Foreign Diplomats (VFD) is going something like this:

SD: "Have you guys made any racist or unfavourable comments about your host countries in the last few years to anyone?"
    VFD: "Have we ever! It was all internal though, no big right?"
    SD: "Um... well... those Wikileaks guys might have some of those emails"
    VFD: "Uh oh... you better call ____ over in _____, he sent me some jokes about those religious extremists over there."
    SD: "Any comments about the leaders or government?"
    VFD: "Well uh... yeah"
    SD: "Sigh..."

9. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

it'll just be used to justify more security measures , with claims like the opposition now knows our procedural operations

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

heyokah (30th November 2010), yaksuit (29th November 2010)

11. Link to Post #9
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

so then the "sexual assault " charges and the "running for his life" is all for show?

Kinda pathetic.. and very see-thru IMO

Sad to see they still think of "us" as dumb...

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,448 times in 8,340 posts

It's semi orchestrated mayhem that is designed to over inflate the "truth" bubble and turn the general population against the whole idea that we the people have a well founded "right" to know everything about what goes on. They can then say " SEE!.... this is how nuts it all gets when you have all these 'truthers' all over everything and disregarding well established protocol about how the handle sensitive data".

They can also throw into the mix a general funneling of the public perception of what "the truth" really is. Like, "oh well if there is a big fuss about this leak or that leak, these things must be the truth that those lying government people wouldn't have told us otherwise".

I'm still quite surprised by how many people even here on this forum seem to still see this issue as a case of "Hackers" from outside getting into places and spilling the beans to wikileaks who are some kind of great force for truth and our heros. I'm affraid I deffinately don't agree with that view at all. That's the con trick we are supposed to fall for hook line and sinker in our excitement that all these 'truths' are being leaked.

The PTB have got a massive PR problem that has got them on the back foot. I'm sure they would have blown the internet out of the sky by now if it wasn't also so vital to them. I'm sure they have had loud arguments among themselves about what to do about it. The fact is, the learning curve of 'truth' via the internet has out paced their event list. They surely have employed their boffins to come up with a fix.

I'm very convinced that the fix they have come up with is to make a giant leap from being the 'conservative' denyers of every rumor going to becoming the architects of 'disclosure' themselves. The 'truth' movement has become so accustomed to being the ones pulling on the strand of wool that their blind side is to the side of greater volumes of information that simply swamp the discernment processes they are so used to luxuriating in.

Basically, the PTB have decided to stack the chips up higher and swamp the information battlefield with information that was on it's way to the shredder and is really only about as interesting as paper pulp anyway. It's using their assets to their advantage. They have far more information than anyone else does. If they flood the world with a sanitised bulk of information that was previously hidden, it's great quantity and novely value will start information riots in which they can still mask and hide their real secrets but cause the maximum amount of hurt to the other side.

Remember their motto: "Order Out Of Chaos".

And also, don't forget that a vital piece of the endgame is to destroy national governments and national sovereignty.
    Last edited by norman; 26th November 2010 at 15:00.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th November 2010), heyokah (30th November 2010), yuhui (1st December 2010), Zook (26th November 2010)

14. Link to Post #11
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good morning Norman, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It's semi orchestrated mayhem that is designed to over inflate the "truth" bubble and turn the general population against the whole idea that we the people have a well founded "right" to know everything about what goes on. They can then say " SEE!.... this is how nuts it all gets when you have all these 'truthers' all over everything and disregarding well established protocol about how the handle sensitive data".
    [...]
    Excellent observations!

If anyone thinks Wikileaks is genuine, here's a little tidbit about its purported founder, Julian Assange:
    http://redactednews.blogspot.com/201...e-911-was.html

ps: One of the byproducts of 9/11/2001 ... is that those who stand against the facts of that tragic day ... can be immediately tossed into the dustbin of history (or its currency cousin, the dustbin of irrelevance). Because Julian Assange is current, he's better suited for the dustbin of irrelevance, IMO.
    Last edited by Zook; 26th November 2010 at 15:51.

15. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)

If anyone thinks Wikileaks is genuine, here's a little tidbit about its purported founder, Julian Assange:
    http://redactednews.blogspot.com/201...e-911-was.html

ps: One of the byproducts of 9/11/2001 ... is that those who stand against the facts of that tragic day ... can be immediately tossed into the dustbin of history (or its currency cousin, the dustbin of irrelevance). Because Julian Assange is current, he's better suited for the dustbin of irrelevance, IMO.
    I know there are probably a lot of people here, myself included, who used to deny the existence of a 9/11 conspiracy. I don't think he sees the big picture at the moment, but the more he digs, maybe he'll change his tune. I wouldn't rule him out just yet.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Erin For This Post:

Zook (26th November 2010)

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,448 times in 8,340 posts

Are Obama and Assange out of the same mold?

An almost cult status that gets blown into front of stage by similar mechanics to those evident when a team of battering rammers finally crash through the door that the giggling boffin behind it thought would be hillariously clever to just unbolt it at the right moment.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. Link to Post #14
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Cosmiclagoon,

Quote Posted by cosmiclagoon (here)
    I know there are probably a lot of people here, myself included, who used to deny the existence of a 9/11 conspiracy. I don't think he sees the big picture at the moment, but the more he digs, maybe he'll change his tune. I wouldn't rule him out just yet.
    Point taken. While it is true that many haven't woken up yet about 9/11/2001, most of these belong to the surface layer of reality. Of those who've gone beneath the surface to the second and third layers of reality, virtually all are privy to the major truths about 9/11/2001; of these, some choose to play along with the deception, and others choose the righteous path and factual exposition. The probability that Julian Assange - with his access to privileged information and disinformation - has not ventured beneath the top layer of reality is, IMHO, very small, e.g. epsilonic. But if he is in the second or third layer, then he definitely knows about 9/11/2001 and has chosen the path of deception over the path of truths. MO, OC.

Last edited by Zook; 26th November 2010 at 16:53.

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    The probability that Julian Assange - with his access to privileged information and disinformation - has not ventured beneath the top layer of reality is, IMHO, very small, e.g. epsilonic. But if he is in the second or third layer, then he definitely knows about 9/11/2001 and has chosen the path of deception over the path of truths. MO, OC.
    This is true, he has had some time to come upon this information. On the other hand, with the massive amounts of documents relating to the war, etc, that he's had to sift through, it's possible he's been preoccupied with the "surface layer of reality." Maybe this has been intentional on the part of certain individuals who wish to distract him? Who knows.

I think I'll give him some more time to figure it all out. If he doesn't end up doing so within the next year, however, I'll start having doubts as to what exactly his agenda is. Especially since FOX News of all places has been highlighting 9/11 conspiracy theories (I mean, come on).

20. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

If Wikileaks is Government controlled front what a good way to intercept any information any REAL hackers has got hold of before it goes public. If Wikileaks was a genuine threat TPTB would eliminate it immediately IMHO.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

21. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    If Wikileaks is Government controlled front what a good way to intercept any information any REAL hackers has got hold of before it goes public. If Wikileaks was a genuine threat TPTB would eliminate it immediately IMHO.
    I agree with your first sentence. As to the other, what infinite powers do you think they have over web sites? Project Camelot and Project Avalon, as well as numerous other sites that confront the establishment are still up and running. In my opinion, as long as the public eye is fixed on something, they can not just "remove" it. It would create an effect that would be worse for them.

22. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I found it rather suspicious that something apparently 'blowing the cover' should get such mainstream exposure.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Kulapops (29th November 2010)

24. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nerV (here)
    I agree with your first sentence. As to the other, what infinite powers do you think they have over web sites? Project Camelot and Project Avalon, as well as numerous other sites that confront the establishment are still up and running. In my opinion, as long as the public eye is fixed on something, they can not just "remove" it. It would create an effect that would be worse for them.
    And speaking of the public eye, I'm all for people getting prompted to question their paradigm - which is something Wikileaks has the potential to do, by getting this much exposure. By getting their eyes opened to certain things by Wikileaks, certain individuals could be led to other places, like Project Camelot.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Post:

Harley (27th November 2010), Ross (26th November 2010)

26. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

This might explain why the governments appear to already know what the WikiLeaks release might contain.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AN5HL20101124

Quote from the article:

Sources said three international news organizations which previously published stories based on classified U.S. government documents acquired by WikiLeaks -- the New York Times, Britain's Guardian newspaper and the German weekly news magazine Der Spiegel -- were given access the documents some time ago by Julian Assange, the Australian-born computer hacker who says he is WikiLeaks' founder and leader.

Two of the sources said Assange has also made the documents available to at least two other European publications -- the newspapers El Pais of Spain and Le Monde of France.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (27th November 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast