+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Question about WikiLeaks

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Question about WikiLeaks

Yes, M quite... there will be political fall out .. and I for one can't wait to hear what Prince Andrew is supposed to have said... not to mention find out who the 'Hound Dog' MP is !

Like the MP's expenses thing... whatever that was.. ultimately I think it was good that it happened. People in the mainstream are getting expectant to have this type of news and secrets shared...

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    it'll just be used to justify more security measures , with claims like the opposition now knows our procedural operations
    exactly!
    maybe the internet was only made available to the public by the "military" etc when the "vibe" of "western society" was numbed enough to except "hyper
    reality" (chaos) as part of technological and "human" progress etc.
    i like pressing these """"""""" today

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

http://www.ted.com/talks/julian_assa...wikileaks.html

i was watching this TED talk with JA , and i started wondering, if he never knows who is sources are, how can he be so sure Wkileaks is not being used to spread disinfo. Or to set of further conflicts between nations, its not implausible that things could be planted , if the sources arent known or fully researched.....
    Last edited by astrid; 29th November 2010 at 11:50.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

4. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

bluestflame (29th November 2010)

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Maybe this maybe that

It's still a cat and mouse game

Our perception will change with our choice of attitude

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Well things are certainly starting to get very interesting indeed.It sure is fun to watch the politicians squirm.

I was just reading through the bbc's "have your say" section on their website.The topic is "Is Wikileaks right to release secret documents?" and it appears that almost every single person agreed that WikiLeaks has the right to release the documents etc most of the respondents sound like they have had enough of our "governments" etc.Are the masses awakening ?

link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/haveyours...t_to_rele.html

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

I have just sent this email to congressman Peter King i will let you know if i get a response

New York Republican Peter King said the organisation was a "clear and present danger" to the US.

"WikiLeaks presents a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States," he said.

"I strongly urge you (Secretary of State Hillary Clinton) to work within the Administration to use every offensive capability of the US Government to prevent further damaging releases by WikiLeaks."

This is what i said

Maybe you should have been more careful when Hillary wanted everbody spied upon.Then you have the cheek to ask her to use every offensive capability of the US Government to prevent further damaging releases by WikiLeaks

This goes to show how you the Americans can’t take the blame. You have to blame everything on National Security it’s a joke. What gives you the right to do what you have done I for one am so glad this information is in the public it goes to show what we have known all along that your government think they can do what they want.

God help us if the UFO cover-up becomes the next thing, now that’s the biggest cover-up in human history and once again your country is so complicit in the cover-up. You truly only have yourself to blame but hey use the excuse you always use National Security.

Shame on you.
    Last edited by The One; 29th November 2010 at 13:01.

8. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cosmiclagoon (here)
    Exactly.

I mean, I guess I wouldn't be totally ~shocked~ if evidence came out that it is a PTB puppet show, but for the moment, given what I've gathered about it now, I feel like that's probably not what it is. That doesn't mean they can't be hijacked to serve that purpose, though.
    agreed. i think. why would hillary clinton want her dna gathering exercise exposed? can anyone think of a reason they would want that leaked?

9. Link to Post #48
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

because we were going to find out anyways...

And they like to call all the shots..

game-board has changed and they are backpedaling..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

norman (29th November 2010)

11. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

but aren't these UN envoys ptb as well?

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I am going to put myself out there now.

I knew Bradley Manning when he was a kid. He may have been responsible for the first WikiLeaks. I don't know for sure. But I don't think he is responsible for this last round of leaks. I think from now on that he is going to be the Scapegoat for any leaks. By the way, I haven't seen Bradley since he was about 13.

13. Link to Post #51
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good morning Banshee, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    but aren't these UN envoys ptb as well?
    The United Nations is the creation of TPTB. The Hegelian dialectic of Problem-Reaction-Solution has been used no less than three times in an attempt to bring about one world government, an imperialist regime designed for direct control by the central banking BastardsTB. In the antebellum of WWI, the banksters created the problem by squeezing Germany; Germany reacted with WWI (here, understand that the banksters controlled Germany as well and that the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand was in all probabilities a false flag event; remember the Rothschilds had a brother and banking house in each of the major economic powers of Europe ... but that's for another thread); the banksters than proposed the solution, e.g. The League of Nations. Round two of the Hegelian dialectic saw the rise of Hitler (a PTB sockpuppet); The Allied response; and the creation of the United Nations. Round three has seen the spectre of sockpuppet terrorism (problem); sockpuppet War Against Terrorism (reaction); and sockpuppet proposals and stepwise implementations of Novus Ordo Mundi (solution).

To wit, the United Nations is the second solution ... the New World Order is the proposed third and final solution. Both engineered by TPTWere and TBastardsTB.

Last edited by Zook; 29th November 2010 at 15:41.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

can I just add, Zook, that I love it when people use bold and italic for a refreshing turn of voice and expression.

RATHER THAN REVERTING TO CAPITALS TO GET A POINT ACROSS. Which always seems like shouting to me.

Nice short posts with something to say... (I know I'm guilty of long ones too, but I do try at least to have paragraph breaks - go on, you know it makes sense ! )

So just want to say thanks for this.

I personally believe I can't believe anything I read anymore, unless it's about someone.. their own truth, and it's coming from their heart.

My love of Avalon is a love of people. The info/disinfo is mildly entertaining, but can be emotionally bereft.

That said, Wikileaks has some meat on the bone, but of course.. as we know the old problem=reaction=solution trick... it could just be that as well.

It's a new century and there are new ways of going to war... even on your own people.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kulapops For This Post:

Zook (29th November 2010)

16. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone,

To add what I feel is a bit of perspective to this discussion, which I've perused lightly, I've provided a link to my blog post called 'Witnessing' which includes an internal link to a short summary I wrote called 'My Perception of Julian Assange'. These posts touch on subjects that may prove somewhat enlightening to those here who are struggling with what Wikileaks is, and why it exists.

Cheers,

Angelo

17. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

it isn't what was released, but what wasn't that is very telling of the source...

anyone read the release of all the diplomatic wires with Israel?

don't bother looking...

18. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

The wilileaks have been published. The United States seems to be (according to main stream media) embarrassed and apologizing for the leaking of the information but not for the actions that are revealed in the leaks. It's like "I'm not sorry for what we did, I'm just sorry that you found out about it."

19. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 17th January 2011 at 17:35.

20. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,791 times in 8,388 posts

I wonder how many members and readers here have had much experience of farming animals. I don't, right now, want to get into a debate about the rights and wrongs abour farming animals, I just want to remind those who do and illustrate better to those who don't, that there are some very basic and simple forms of interaction with farm animals that are very relevant to this situation around wikileaks and the frenzy of oooohs and aaaahs at each 'discovery' of another tid bit.

If you have ever scattered the contents of a bag or two of winter feed onto frozen ground for the animals to eat and observed their behaviour and 'felt' the manipulative power it gave you, you will not easily forget it and quite likely you will be reminded of it from time to time when situations arise regarding the general human population and it's 'masters'.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Good morning Banshee, the Earth says hello!

The United Nations is the creation of TPTB.
    Good Morning Zookumar! I wish it could great me at 70 degrees instead of 30 (the earth)

One of the things that I have had great difficulty discerning is where the "innocents " end and the PTB begins ( is there an organizational chart? - lol). I am sure it is as grey as any other subject, but I am hearing you say that the UN delegates are not PTB but merely puppets for the Illuminati?

22. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I wonder how many members and readers here have had much experience of farming animals. ....

.......If you have ever scattered the contents of a bag or two of winter feed onto frozen ground for the animals to eat and observed their behaviour and 'felt' the manipulative power it gave you, you will not easily forget it and quite likely you will be reminded of it from time to time when situations arise regarding the general human population and it's 'masters'.
    Witchy1 posted a video that actually touched on your observation (or at least that was my interpretation of it at minute 32)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...4518#post74518

And yes, I think most of us probably do feel like "beholding" farm animals from time to time. " Revoluuuuuuuuuution"

23. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    it isn't what was released, but what wasn't that is very telling of the source...

anyone read the release of all the diplomatic wires with Israel?

don't bother looking...
    yep... at the risk of sounding one sided , I didn't comment on this.. but I did think.. 'gee.. if Israel really is behind all the dastardly secrets in the world, like some claim - then now would be a perfect time to see evidence of that.

Arabia asking for bombs on Iran ? What about the ones from Israel ? There must be tons, surely ?!

So if there are none, well isn't that slightly, you know, suspicious ?

Or they've got it all wrong about Israel pulling the US's strings.. and the anti-zionist lobby just need to get out a bit more and chill....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast