+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Question about WikiLeaks

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Question about WikiLeaks

Governmental secrecy is an invitation to abuse. I'm in total support of the Wikileaks efforts.

There are probably areas where secrecy is necessary, but there should be strict limits. Politicians and governmental institutions must be accountable, and secrecy makes this impossible.

But then we may be well beyond political reform; I'm afraid we are. And no, violent revolution rarely changes things. You just get a new set of masters, a new elite.

We need deus ex machina. I personally don't think the ETs are going to supply that. We must do it for ourselves: a worldwide change in consciousness, a Spiritual Renaissance.

How do we do that?

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 17th January 2011 at 17:30.

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

It's a Bankruptcy sale in slow motion.

The opening Lot No1 is a Wiki blusher set.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    We need deus ex machina. How do we do that?
    Perhaps a dei ex machina. We have to stop thinking in terms of top down and start applying responsibility( in lieu of governance) laterally and recognizing that this world and all in it are multifarious and so should be our solutions. Its not a one solution problem, no magic pill.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It's a Bankruptcy sale in slow motion.

The opening Lot No1 is a Wiki blusher set.

(moral bankruptcy)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Luke (29th November 2010)

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I saw this in todays paper. I like the newspapers but I don't trust them. They give me a little insight on what they are attempting to brain wash the masses with. I enjoy reading between the lines to see how crafty they are getting with the propaganda. While others may like it for the cross word puzzles and the comics, exposure is part of the reward I get from the daily read....
    Judging from the content and the obstinate ways of promoting war...I have this hunch Wikileaks is now under TPTB control.

Peace

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

I wonder if there is anyone on this planet that can really know what's going on, there are too many cooks in the kitchen each trying to make different food. Seems to me that this kitchen (earth) doesn't have a head chief at all, just a free for all power struggle over who has what. Shame they have never heard of cooperative cooking, may actually get somewhere
    Games within games, such a waste of energy, imagine the wonderful things that could be done if all this energy was focused for the good of all?
    m
    Last edited by morguana; 29th November 2010 at 18:20.

8. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is anyone here familiar with strategy?

Would/could Wikileaks have a sustained strategy in action? An evolving set of goals?

Would/could there be a specific order that would most enable this set of strategies to eventual completion?

As a strategist, would you broadcast your strategy to everyone (see critics here) so that your enemy may better thwart your plans?

Many of the self enlightened may not see the necessity of it all, the struggle for power, though the laws of nature apply, and they always will in this world, thus, is it wrong to use strategy as a means of social evolution?

9. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

A lot of the focus here seems to be turning to whether Wiki is contolled or not and by who rather than what the leaks mean.It's starting to remind me a bit of 911 and all of the different conspiracies that still surround it.Was the government behind it,was it the black ops,was it the shadow government,was it the cia and mossad,was it the greys,was it the reptillians,was it all of the above or a combination or none of the above.

Now we have claims that wiki are controlled by the governments,the military,the israeli's etc.I'm waiting for someone to claim that Al Qaeda is behind them next and that Julian Assange is Osama Bin Laden's 2nd cousin.

If wiki is controlled by the ptb then the ptb are doing one heck of a job playing along with the whole charade judging by their statements to the media.I'm thankful that people are brave enough to take big risks and get this information out into the mainstream and give folks a chance to discern it for themselves.
    Last edited by ponda; 30th November 2010 at 00:34.

10. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The world is already on the verge of greater war without the help of Wikileaks.

The world was already in war before Wikileaks.

The newspapers may use anything at all to justify war, this gives no cause to conclude anything.

11. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    I wonder if there is anyone on this planet that can really know what's going on, there are too many cooks in the kitchen each trying to make different food. Seems to me that this kitchen (earth) doesn't have a head chief at all, just a free for all power struggle over who has what. Shame they have never heard of cooperative cooking, may actually get somewhere
    Games within games, such a waste of energy, imagine the wonderful things that could be done if all this energy was focused for the good of all?
    m
    One thing I'm for sure is the EU will be completely dismantled. The EU has been the symbol of globalization for a decade.
    When you look at previous major predictions till 2010, the World War III did not occur, global pandemic has failed so far.
    The global warming scheme failed. too.
    I know we changed the path of predicted nightmarish time line somehow.
    The question is direction of the manifestation power of collective mind of human race.

I want to see the destruction of the IMF, UN, and WHO soon.

12. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

[QUOTE=ponda;74709]

.....If wiki is controlled by the ptb then the ptb are doing one heck of a job playing along with the whole charade judging by their statements to the media.......

[QUOTE]

The people who are 'playing along with it' are not really the PTB, they're the Government beurocrats and elected set who generally represent national governments who are themselves in a gradual process of being undercut by the globalisation agenda beyond their domains. Actually it's the structures they belong to that are being undercut, many of the people themselves may well morph their careers eventually to be minions of the New World Order. I could probably think of a few of them who are already functioning as sabateurs within those national government structures.

Whoever Julian Assang really is doesn't much matter. I find it very alarming that this latest leak was heavily trailed and choreographed with the press getting their cherry previews and everything so PR savy. Sure, the fingered characters in some of the released data are flapping a bit, and I'm sure the flapping is basically genuine. I'm not accusing them of acting or playing along. I'm just suggesting that the overall scenario is orchestrated at the very highest level the way those people tend to do everything they do. The less the participants know what's going on the more realistic everything looks and so the more it works as a Machiavellian scam.

If it's a false flag terror event they tend to use a lot of 'training' scenarios to get all their ducks in a row and then suddenly switch the voltage on and go live and later 'eliminate' the people who could be damaging to them in a witness box.

In a scenario like flooding the world with a big feed trough full of stuff to get our snouts into and make as much destabilizing noise as possible and fixate our distrust of our 'leaders' on a lot of governmental dirty laundry it's more of a new idea that they're playing out in synch with their financial takedown of the governments one after the other.

This looks to me like they are moving into the final endgame of ramming the New World Order down our throats and what upsets ME right now, and why I'm ranting and raving about it so much, is that they've even got the people fooled into tearing down the national structures for them ( which was obviously how they were going to do it all along ). When we are all dazed and confused by all that's happened, just a little further down the road, the New World Order will lock into place like a prison cell door and people will be so gobsmacked by what happens next.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

norman

In my honest opinion it's all an elaborate game that is being played out on many different levels of consciousness.

The old power structures or the system are slowly crumbling before our very eyes.It is being made plain for all to see that "the system" is unsustainable,unequal,unenlightened etc etc.Yeah they will probably try to enforce some type of negatively controlled nwo at some desperate stage but in all honesty i suspect that it will fail.

The people who are deepest inside the system will most likely be the last to wake up.

The more that people become aware of what is really going on in the world then the more i suspect that things will naturally change into a more balanced state.The old ways aren't working anymore and are fading away and it is becoming increasingly obvious to all and sundry that change is needed.

We are very lucky to be around to witness all of this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Shane_Original (30th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you don't think that Hillary is happy about this ,think again. Shows her "vulnerability," her ability to manipulate,and the U.S. as weak under Obama. Gives her the upper hand in 2012 to endorse her new puppet. She DID get caught asking for personal information including DNA and Credit Card Information from staff at embassies on the respective countries they're in the Wiki's.
    But don't forget,part of the embassy's jobs are to secure diplomatic relationships including commerce in the countries.
    COMMERCE.. That's fair business trade. For who is always the question. Umm ? What else are embassy's job?
    She's STILL having a field day amassing new wealth for her family.
    Everytime I saw Bush Senior or Jr. on a plea for help for humanity with Bill Clinton, I would just shake my head in disbelief how manipulated we are...
    Hillary has baited the World..Condoleza before her.. Same group.. So we get some minor confirmed facts from Wiki.. GET HIM!! GET THAT DOODE! (Owner of Wiki) Instead of Caves,THIS traiter(yes,Osama worked for U.S. during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Russia LOVES we're there fighting instead of them..it's THEIR Vietnam) lives from Apartment to Apartment. FIND HIM!
    http://www.infowars.com/fidel-castro...-bin-laden-cia.
    There's better souces then Alex Jones, but at least he got THIS conspiracy correct. I've read other reports from other sites that are no longer up.
    My point?
    I'm frustrated that our government will go to no end to get the NWO in place at the cost of any individual, in any country. Humanitarian efforts seem so small compared to the bigger effort of these control freaks. i'm deeply saddened,frustrated and pissed that WE see this crap coming..
    and the rest of the world is still "hoping for change.'
    Aliens ain't gonna save us. Legal or Illegale. Up there.. or OVER there on this planet. We better start watching and listening to advice on this site.
    All I'm sayin. I'll take my chances and read this with the alternative interpretations, then ignore the whole here.
    Too much good info here to ignore.

16. Link to Post #74
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

pretty likely they are only letting out stuff many already know or suspect anyway , it's the revelations of new things that were not already known that would pique my interest

though it could be that they have been sewing seeds through disinfo for a while now through the internet and other media sources and now have picked the best compilation of stories to suit thier agenda

ie , what they want the public to believe

as they say , there's no such thing as bad publicity , it's all about how your steer it

17. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Democracy Now is my favorite television medium for real news. Amy Goodman did a fantastic job reporting the Wikileaks data du jour. The program is embedded on the first page of the link. At 25 minutes, she interviews Carne Ross. Pay attention to his responses. I suspect that he is an Agent. I could be completely wrong, but that was a first impression.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/11/...isis_following

18. Link to Post #76
    Costa Rica Avalon Member angel in disguise's Avatar
    Thanks

Wikileaks "Cablegate" Psychological Operation Justifies Zionist War Propaganda

http://www.roguegovernment.com/Wikil...13/13/Y/M.html

19. The Following User Says Thank You to angel in disguise For This Post:

Zook (30th November 2010)

20. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    One thing I'm for sure is the EU will be completely dismantled. The EU has been the symbol of globalization for a decade.
    When you look at previous major predictions till 2010, the World War III did not occur, global pandemic has failed so far.
    The global warming scheme failed. too.
    I know we changed the path of predicted nightmarish time line somehow.
    The question is direction of the manifestation power of collective mind of human race.

I want to see the destruction of the IMF, UN, and WHO soon.
    And along with that dismantling of the EU, the US needs to disassemble and be what it was intended to be - the United States of America with decentralized power and stronger states rights. It would be better, if the country could be divided into four separate nations ultimately. But what to do about China?

21. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    But what to do about China?
    don't worry

China is balanced between Russia and India

---

Wikileaks would probably serve several schemes like...

venting public frustration

manipulating public opinion

---

whatever you've been told

TPTB does Not want a Revolution
    Last edited by RedeZra; 30th November 2010 at 07:23.

22. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Next WikiLeaks could take down a bank or two...

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/tec...130-18emh.html

23. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    How does the US goverment KNOW what they are going to leak??
    Yesterday, I saw dutch news via internet (haven't done that for months) ...
    There was news about Wikileaks .... and I must say it was VERY clear to me that all of this is just planted disinfo to keep us busy.

They have made several attempts to convince people that this is real:
    1. Hillary Clinton made a statement that these leaks are damaging and dangerous (if an official says that then it must be true )
    2. They showed the cave from where Wikileaks operates and a lot of expensive servers
    3. The source of all this stuff is a 22 year old
    4. Julian Assange was on a 'secret' location commenting on the release
    5. What a coincidence, several Arab nations asked the US for help to decapitate the snakes head being Iran (finally support for Israel's ideas )

However they said that most of it were 'diplomatic' cables and that this kind of content could be expected in 'diplomacy'.
    I guess it's ok to slander other people and deceive in diplomacy. But perhaps Hillary's 'danger' was just to underline the
    importance of this and we 'should' look at this ...

And if the location of Wikileaks is known, couldn't they really be stopped ? Where is the money coming from to operate from such
    an expensive location. And where are all these expensive servers coming from ? Why would you need servers anyway ?
    Just to convince the masses this is 'real' ...

The 22 year old was not even confronted with officially charges I understood. Besides how would it be possible that he solely would be
    able to see almost every diplomatic cable on any location in the world.

If they wanted to stop Julian Assange they could have done that long time ago ... there is no such thing as a 'secret' location
    for the faction we're dealing with here.

And finally they even gave away the agenda behind this all: Iran.

For me it's clear ... I'm not going to waste more energy on this: planted propaganda

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Zook (30th November 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast