Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Question about WikiLeaks

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Question about WikiLeaks

Good morning fellow Avalonians, the Earth says hello!

In times of war, the first casualty is the truth ... whether it be a just or unjust war, physical or informational war, defensive or offensive war. The second casualty is the fool.

My advice: try not to be fooled. Your very future on this planet depends on the seriousness of your attempt.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

I think the important thing to look at here might be the cables they are not talking about - I'm not really confident in my own ability to form an opinion on this material yet, I'd rather wait until it has ALL been released in full, and I can actually read the full text of the cables themselves. When that will be who knows, but I'm not just going to trust the media - MSM or Alternative - on this one. I'd rather disseminate the information myself than let someone else do it for me.

3. Link to Post #83
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good morning Angel, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by angel in disguise (here)
    Wikileaks "Cablegate" Psychological Operation Justifies Zionist War Propaganda
    http://www.roguegovernment.com/Wikil...13/13/Y/M.html
    Thank you for this find! I was going to write up a whole piece on Julian Assange and the Wikileaks scam ... but your provided URL summarizes things nicely!

Whether it has ever been genuine is debatable, but with George Soros backing Wikileaks and Julian Assange's claims of 9/11/2001 false conspiracy ... there can be no doubt nada, zip, zilch, and zero to the Nth degree! - that Wikileaks is a front organization for TCriminalBastardsTB.

4. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

http://rense.com/general92/wik.htm

Wikileaks * The Tel Aviv Connection
    By Jeff Gates
    11-30-10

What is Tel Aviv to do now that it's known Israelis and pro-Israelis 'fixed' the intelligence that induced the U.S. to war in Iraq?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Con me consistently for six decades and the relationship is over, as is Israel's credibility as a legitimate nation state.

Tel Aviv knows this. But what can the Zionist state do about it? Answer: Wikileaks.

Why now? Misdirection. Shine the spotlight on Washington to take it off Tel Aviv. That's good old-fashioned psy-ops. And challenge the credibility of the U.S. That's Wikileaks.

Any credible forensics would start by asking: to whose benefit? Then look to means, motive and opportunity plus the presence of stable nation-state intelligence inside the U.S.

Other than Israel, who else is a credible candidate? Notice how quickly Israel's role in the peace process vanished from the news. Now it's Iran, Iran and more Iran. To whose benefit?

Tel Aviv knows that the phony intelligence on Iraq leads to those skilled at waging war "by way of deception"-the motto of the Israeli Mossad. Wikileaks are noteworthy for what's missing: the absence of any material damaging to Israeli goals.

But still Tel Aviv faces an unprecedented peril: transparency. Americans know they were duped. And Israel rightly fears that Americans will soon realize by whom.

Tepid Support will not Suffice

cont'd...

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The last time I’ve heard about wikileaks in the main stream the owner of the site was on the run for his life (supposedly). Some of us know DARPA created the internet, and they’re doing a great job of using it to idle the masses. They can shut this thing down with a snap of the fingers, if they wish. But they won’t because they can use it to manipulate the populace. As long as you keep the masses guessing with floods of info, and keep them in proximity of their frequency machines/thought altering machines (TV’s, Radio’s, Computers, Cell phones, etc) they (the people) will never get anything of significance done…I hardly see anything on the net change society for the better…however, I do see a Stag-Nation slowly manifesting itself. Anything that haves war, or these claims of secret doc’s about these wars is a sham, imho.

War is corporation driven; it has nothing to do with justice for people.
    Most of us already know what these wars are about and they have nothing to do with “Terrorism”... that’s the obvious give away. Terrorism is a fraud…unless you’re claiming the CIA is the true terrorists. If people keep giving in to this fraud, their real freedom will continue to be taken away. Home land security is a con, and the ruling hand is using this BS to aid in their plans to take the net from you too (giving control to them willingly). I think some people in this world are already use to being locked behind closed doors.

I don’t mind whistleblowers (actually I respect them), but if they can’t provide any substantial evidence of their claims and/or deeds, they need to keep quite until they develop some tactics and a heart to aid them in their mission. With all the illogical and unproven stuff being tossed around, it’s becoming clear to me that this is just another method to TPTB madness. Their prime objective is to stop people from being pro-active, that’s their strategy.

I, along with others have been slowly forming a few militias, these people have influences in many fields. When the crap starts to really hit the fan I’m sure we will probably be one, or the most prepared to help, protect and rebuild the world we all dream and talk about…I can only urge others to do the same, before its too late…because you will have no one to blame by then. And, if you do…you had better been prepared to deal with it. You either walk the walk, or talk the talk. We know there’s issues that need to be dealt with, I know most people are scared and in denial, But, I’ll rather die then live in fear or under corrupt authority. I don’t buy any of this Wiki stuff, its propaganda to the fullest. We already know what needs to be done; the focus should be on making it happen. Create the future you want instead of letting bits and pieces like this Wiki stuff create it for you…

from the heart...as always

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 30th November 2010 at 17:26.

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

There is an interesting take on all this at What Really Happened dot com.
    Behind the transparency discussion, what disinfo is in the "leaks" that TPTB want us to swallow?
    Links within the article can be found at:
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/comidwiki.php

THE COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO WIKILEAKS LATEST DOCUMENT DUMP
    by Michael Rivero

Wikileaks, following much media fanfare (reason for suspicion right there) has just released a huge number of documents supposedly leaked to WikiLeaks and no other websites'. The media is denouncing this as a threat to the United States while US politicians wring their hands and wonder when they will be free of the curse of the First Amendment and all that troublesome nonsense about Freedom of Speech. Many observers think this is a propaganda set up and that neither Julian Assange or WikiLaeks should be taken at face value. After all, Julian Assange keeps insisting there was no 9-11 conspiracy and the 9-11 truth movement a "distraction." Apparently Julian Assange has patented conspiracy and nobody else may expose one except himself!

Of course, there is really not that much that is new in this latest dump. Like prior WikiLeaks dumps, most of it is old news mixed with some rather dubious claims. In his last such dump, Julian Assange included a claim that Osama bin Laden is still alive and controlling Al Qaeda. Of course, it is well documented outside the United States that Osama bin Laden has been dead for many years and that Al Qaeda itself is a fake front group created to hoax Americans into endless wars of conquest, much as the fictional Emmanuel Goldstein was used in George Orwell's "1984."

In yet another infamous propaganda attempt, WikiLeaks tried to claim that weapons of mass destruction had been found in Iraq, justifying the invasion. No such weapons were ever found.

As for the present batch of documents, again it is a rehash of stories already known to the blog-o-sphere. Even those people who did not know US diplomats spy on their United Nations counterparts did not find it surprising or in any way a new idea.

So what is the real purpose of Assange's little charade? Propaganda.

Propaganda is like rat poison. 95% of it is tasty, healthy food. But the purpose is to get you to swallow the poison. The same is true of the WikiLeaks document dump. The bait are all these old stories which we already knew about, used to convince us that the entire pile is "tasty, healthy food," except that it isn't. Buried in the pile of delicious, albeit past the expiration date morsels are the bits of poison which the US Government knows you will no longer accept at face value from the controlled media, but hope you will eat if handed to you by a con artist posing as hostile to the government.

So, given that 95% of the current WikiLeaks is really old news, as a public service I will point out the bits of poison that Julian hopes you will eat.

1. Iran is bad so you should all want to kill them.

2. Saudi Arabia is bad because they are funding Al Qaeda so you should all want to kill them.

3. North Korea is bad because they gave really long range missiles to Iran for Iran to put their nuclear warheads in, so you should all want to kill them.

4. China is messing with your computers, so you should all want to kill them.

That about sums it up. Oh yes, there is nothing negative about Israel in all these diplomatic messages, an impossibility given the lethal Israeli attack on the Aid Flotilla last May. That suggests who Assange really works for.

Funny thing about rat poison. After a while the rats learn to eat the food and leave the poison behind.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LeeEllisMusic For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th November 2010), jahbless (30th November 2010), JoshERTW (1st December 2010), Malcolm Linus (30th November 2010), norman (30th November 2010), truthseekerdan (30th November 2010), yuhui (1st December 2010), Zook (30th November 2010)

8. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,158 times in 8,181 posts

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)

........I don’t buy any of this Wiki stuff, its propaganda to the fullest. We already know what needs to be done.........

from the heart...as always

Peace

Make that a double.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Hiram (30th November 2010), Zook (30th November 2010)

10. Link to Post #88
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Lee,

Quote Posted by LeeEllisMusic (here)
    Behind the transparency discussion, what disinfo is in the "leaks" that TPTB want us to swallow?

by Michael Rivero
    [...]
    Excellent analysis!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Make that a double.
    Triple ... hold the pimento!

11. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,245 times in 4,597 posts

Thanks Wikileaks, finally, there is something to read in the news ...it's all giving little better picture to everyone I hope.
    Is it going to harm US and serious diplomatic relationships ?

I do not think so and it would be shame if it did. The news are suddenly so much more fun to read. President Abdullah, Angela Merkel, Putin and Berlusconi , all were called names. Who isn't ? Who ever isn't and you know and I know that being loyal to your government and/or diplomatic service, to your parents or teachers simply should not rob you of freedom of opinion, freedom to share such an opinion between equally minded friends.
    Pasting private correspondence all over internet and blowing a large bubble of it in media ,
    the meaning of which seems to be exaggerrated by every following hour,

is no-no for me though.

Sure, someone had to be brave but for what price ?

Btw one question that does not give me full sense is : How could any single individual be responsible for such a huge hack , download and collection of information over the years ?

What does it mean to say is that the encryptions are insecure and can be hacked into anytime. Cooperation from ambassy personnel is not needed.

I'm sure, feeling sorry for Julian Assange and his brothers in arms as they're not going to let them just go...

12. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,158 times in 8,181 posts

Propaganda is like rat poison. 95% of it is tasty, healthy food. But the purpose is to get you to swallow the poison. The same is true of the WikiLeaks document dump. The bait are all these old stories which we already knew about, used to convince us that the entire pile is "tasty, healthy food," except that it isn't. Buried in the pile of delicious, albeit past the expiration date morsels are the bits of poison which the US Government knows you will no longer accept at face value from the controlled media, but hope you will eat if handed to you by a con artist posing as hostile to the government.

So, given that 95% of the current WikiLeaks is really old news, as a public service I will point out the bits of poison that Julian hopes you will eat.

2. Saudi Arabia is bad because they are funding Al Qaeda so you should all want to kill them.

3. North Korea is bad because they gave really long range missiles to Iran for Iran to put their nuclear warheads in, so you should all want to kill them.

That about sums it up. Oh yes, there is nothing negative about Israel in all these diplomatic messages, an impossibility given the lethal Israeli attack on the Aid Flotilla last May. That suggests who Assange really works for.

Funny thing about rat poison. After a while the rats learn to eat the food and leave the poison behind.

echo echo echo echo echo
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

yuhui (1st December 2010)

14. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 16th January 2011 at 18:29.

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Thanks Banshee,

Peace

16. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Thanks Banshee,

Peace
    dude.... its still there.

17. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

That's easy, Celine....they ARE the US government...really, they are the combined assets of MOSSAD, MI5 CIA,...they've been working together for 50 years...through corps , thinktanks, societies, associations, religions etc....and they have us by the short hairs now, for sure...by creating their own enemies...wars are perfect machines of destruction...when you are the victor AND the vanquished ...blessings

18. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

by Michael Rivero

WikiLeaks never said "lets kill the Iranians,Chinese,Arabs etc"...whatreallyhapenned.com says they did.There is a big difference.This is the real propaganda.

Talk about overreacting.A small group of people release some official documents showing some of what goes on at a diplomatic level and all of a sudden there are lynch mobs and witch hunts being formed."Lets get WikiLeaks...they are controlled by the dreaded ptb"...anyone got any proof ? How come no one wants to go and round up the msm,they have been pumping out bs for years.Take it easy the sky isn't falling just yet.How about seeing how it pans out before jumping to conclusions.It's only just begun and there is a bit more water to go under the bridge.

19. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

WikiLeaks didn't leak some debilitating Zionist stuff

so it's a joke then

anyway why is this guy among the smilies ?

---

if WikiLeaks releases ET evidence it's just the next joke

heads up ; )
    Last edited by RedeZra; 1st December 2010 at 02:04.

20. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    WikiLeaks didn't leak some debilitating Zionist stuff

so it's a joke then

---

if WikiLeaks releases ET evidence it's just the next joke

heads up ; )

No it'll be a ptb conspiracy

21. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    No it'll be a ptb conspiracy
    I know... but I can't spell it ; )

22. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xNoqUdac38Y

Rejuvination: Good song. Good backround music.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1qoal...eature=related
    Straight ahead... never mind the color of the story..

FYI.. MY dad got wiped in riots when I was 9.. Still taught not to see color.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EEEEL...1F8AD&index=19
    Great Rainbow Song..

I see colors..... Love you guys.

Peace.

23. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Forgot this..............
    You have to have Freedom.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3eeBaIUrdec
    Inside and Outside.........
    Great Acoustics and Players.......

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ya gotta have Freeedom.. Ya gotta have Peace and love........ Play the above song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast