+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

I usually watch this guys vids because he has lots of great tips and discussion regarding OBE. I came accross this one today. Ive watched it twice. Rich likes to cuss, and his attitude might turn some folks off,, but his message in this vid is solid.

Rich has regular spontanious and induced OBES.

Here he details the mechanics of consciousness with regards Astral/Dream manipulation and the importance of waking up and realizing it! He details how the Reptilian beings keep us caged in the physical reality by making us believe that it is the Primary reality! And he echoes my passion for a revolution involving taking back our birthright, by remembering who we really are..

This vid is for those of us who are being manipulated through any sort of astral state, dreaming state, or physical state realities! WHICH IS ALL OF US..

The physical reality is Not the PRIMARY reality, that is the secret. If we all have a fully conscious OBE tonight, then tomorrow,, EVERYTHING changes!

Try and not be put off by Rich,, I love hem to death!

I can vouch for sooooo much of what this guy says... For what it's worth.
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2015), betoobig (2nd September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (5th September 2015), bodhii71 (2nd September 2015), Calz (3rd September 2015), Chip (2nd September 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2015), conk (3rd September 2015), craig mitchell (2nd September 2015), cursichella1 (3rd September 2015), DarMar (2nd September 2015), Daughter of Time (2nd September 2015), Deega (3rd September 2015), DianeKJ (13th September 2015), earthadvocate (2nd September 2015), earthdreamer (3rd September 2015), Elisheva (4th September 2015), Fanna (4th September 2015), Gardener (2nd September 2015), genevieve (4th September 2015), Hervé (3rd September 2015), Ioneo (3rd September 2015), Jhonie (3rd September 2015), justntime2learn (2nd September 2015), kirolak (4th September 2015), Lefty Dave (4th September 2015), Linderlou (3rd September 2015), Malgorzata (2nd September 2015), Michi (2nd September 2015), mojo (2nd September 2015), norski (3rd September 2015), observer (2nd September 2015), Philaletheian (3rd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th September 2015), Reinhard (5th September 2015), Rex (2nd September 2015), Rita Sweeney (4th September 2015), Rollo (2nd September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th September 2015), RUSirius (2nd September 2015), sandy (3rd September 2015), Selkie (2nd September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), Sophocles (2nd September 2015), SR19 (6th September 2015), Star Tsar (2nd September 2015), sunflower (2nd September 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2015), WhiteFeather (2nd September 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

The fun thing is I understand what he is saying even if we are using different labels ,
    I don't claim to understand all the nuances of this reality , but the fact we are eternal
    being's experiencing this physical realm for contrast makes sense to me.

From that all the other 'hacks' from other entities is also a possibility and that leads
    to all the ET's and other beings that maybe trying to mess with our physical experience.
    Taking advantage of the amnesia we are in while we are here. There are still many Q & A ?
    we are learning at different levels of awakening and many are still stuck in various
    religious and other memes. But the fact we are far more than these physical bodies
    is quite reassuring for me anyway.......

The other thing is I dream virtually every night , Ion says we are parallel worlding
    while we are sleeping.

====================================================

I posted this on another thread as I was just in the mood...LOL

A fun post , from what I'm learning about this ride...............

We are none -physical , pure electrical energy beings living in a universe made
    from Stardust and the frequencies of the spoken word and some imagination ......

Experiencing the physical of this intergalactic theme park carporial experience...
    Because in non - physical we manifest and live in a bliss full state , so for
    contrast we created the physical to experience the senses to be born , live and
    die to return to the Astral plane.........

The Astral plane..........

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...854#post992854
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th March 2016 at 21:23.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (5th September 2015), Calz (3rd September 2015), conk (3rd September 2015), DNA (2nd September 2015), earthdreamer (3rd September 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), justntime2learn (2nd September 2015), Reinhard (5th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Red face Re: How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

Jake, thanks so much, I seem to have gone so far and then hit this wall....
    Yes, something is wrong with this picture.
    I like the way he explains the dynamics in a way I can understand and put into practice.
    I am going to check out his other video's.

Tends to ramble but that's ok because he is very funny and I do laugh a lot when I listen to him and this subject can be so serious and deep and confusing.
    My cup of tea....
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 4th September 2015 at 18:06.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Calz (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2015), DNA (2nd September 2015), earthdreamer (3rd September 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

Default Re: How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

Ted Rice stated in 2011 the following statement. 

To my knowledge there is no cure for abuctions or contacts. If I knew of a way I would have stopped it in my own life years ago. As far as the threats go, I hate to tell anyone this but if they have information from abductions, contacts or any source that might in some way interfere with the grand deception that is taking place on this planet their lives could be in danger. 

Just recently my beloved Barbara Bartholic died. Although it was said that she died of a stroke, I know there was much more to it. Barbara knew it was coming. We discussed it more than once during the past year. She was in process of making a documentary on some of her work; reluctantly I had given her permission to use my regressions as part of it. There have been so many of the people involved in UFO Research that have died prematurely in my opinion. I think I am alive today because I remained silent these past 15 years. It is for this reason that I may have to leave this thread without notice. Let me apologize in advance should this happen. 

It is a dangerous game to stay active in this research arena. I would recommend a total withdrawel from it. Speak very little about it and be careful to whom you do speak. Go to church frequently but don't become fanatical. Fanaticism of any sort attracts aliens like a magnet. And by the way, the aliens often program people to become fanatical. It creates a type of energy they can use. Get the books, papers, tapes and videos of this subject matter out of your home. This is not a total cure all but a number of people Barbara and I passed this on to tried it and it brought an improvement into their lives. It certainly made mine better. The nature of and frequency of my abuctions changed dramatically when I began this. It never went away completely mind you, but there was a big, big improvement. And after the aliens stopped their rude intrusion into my life, the other force that I think was the government was not following behind them to see what was done to me and what I might know that could be a threat to their big secret. 

Don't become obsessed wiht UFOLOGY. Obsessions can be quite negative. and the Natural Law of Attraction will deliver the aliens right to your front door if you feed them with obsessive behavior. 

And don't forget prayer, either. I know that some of you readers will frown at these suggestions and I can relate to that; but what you don't know is that within the rules and regulations of the alien confederacy lies the earthly programs of religion and within these programs are boundaries that cannot be crossed by the aliens in certain circumstances. 

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), betoobig (3rd September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Calz (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), justntime2learn (2nd September 2015), raregem (4th September 2015), Rollo (6th September 2015), seah (9th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), Timewaster (5th September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Ted Rice stated in 2011 the following statement. 

To my knowledge there is no cure for abuctions or contacts. If I knew of a way I would have stopped it in my own life years ago. As far as the threats go, I hate to tell anyone this but if they have information from abductions, contacts or any source that might in some way interfere with the grand deception that is taking place on this planet their lives could be in danger. 

Just recently my beloved Barbara Bartholic died. Although it was said that she died of a stroke, I know there was much more to it. Barbara knew it was coming. We discussed it more than once during the past year. She was in process of making a documentary on some of her work; reluctantly I had given her permission to use my regressions as part of it. There have been so many of the people involved in UFO Research that have died prematurely in my opinion. I think I am alive today because I remained silent these past 15 years. It is for this reason that I may have to leave this thread without notice. Let me apologize in advance should this happen. 

It is a dangerous game to stay active in this research arena. I would recommend a total withdrawel from it. Speak very little about it and be careful to whom you do speak. Go to church frequently but don't become fanatical. Fanaticism of any sort attracts aliens like a magnet. And by the way, the aliens often program people to become fanatical. It creates a type of energy they can use. Get the books, papers, tapes and videos of this subject matter out of your home. This is not a total cure all but a number of people Barbara and I passed this on to tried it and it brought an improvement into their lives. It certainly made mine better. The nature of and frequency of my abuctions changed dramatically when I began this. It never went away completely mind you, but there was a big, big improvement. And after the aliens stopped their rude intrusion into my life, the other force that I think was the government was not following behind them to see what was done to me and what I might know that could be a threat to their big secret. 

Don't become obsessed wiht UFOLOGY. Obsessions can be quite negative. and the Natural Law of Attraction will deliver the aliens right to your front door if you feed them with obsessive behavior. 

And don't forget prayer, either. I know that some of you readers will frown at these suggestions and I can relate to that; but what you don't know is that within the rules and regulations of the alien confederacy lies the earthly programs of religion and within these programs are boundaries that cannot be crossed by the aliens in certain circumstances. 
    Hello DNA: Interesting post! So you are saying that religions and the people in them have a free pass from alien abductions etc.? Do you know why the boundaries cannot be crossed?
    Thanks
    chancy

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), DNA (3rd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), kirolak (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

Angry Re: How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello DNA: Interesting post! So you are saying that religions and the people in them have a free pass from alien abductions etc.? Do you know why the boundaries cannot be crossed?
    Thanks
    chancy
    Karla Turner wrote three groundbreaking books on the abduction phenomenon. Her books were based largely on the regressions performed by Barbara Bartholek. In these regressions she noted that once you get past the implanted screen memories, you see the most disturbing repeated instances. Reptilians and greys in the employ of reptilians were using a small black handheld cube to pull the souls out of abductees and place them into new cloned bodies. Karla Turner came to a disturbing possible conclusion for the reason for this happening. Reptilians need to feed on the emotionally charged flesh of humans, and have the souls of these folks placed in new bodies to freshly charge with emotions.
    Dr. Karla Turner in my opinion was killed after threats from the military when she was abducted by them. In her third book masquerade of angels, she uses the regresions and psychic remote viewing of Ted Rice.
    The statement you quoted was his.
    I defer to his superior knowledge on the situation.
    I'm of the opinion that prayer only helps, I'm not aware of religion helps, but maybe it does.
    I'm of the opinion his statement regarding fanaticism and the power of intention were spot on.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), chancy (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), kirolak (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Regarding the video by Rich in Jake's first post, I like the guy's style of speaking and delivery, the cussing and swearing is alright by me in his positive way of release. Good info about the dreaming body and sleep paralysis.
    (My only complaint is the intensity of the green screen in his video behind his head. For a while I turned away and read other stuff but his facial expressions and gestures convey so much of the import of his delivery I finally figured out to just turn my screen's light value way down to prevent image burn in my retinue. ---whine).
    I've always had vivid dreams. I did try to improve recall and several years ago I started keeping daily dream journals inspired by rereading old Seth books.
    Anyway, I dug up the Robert Morning Sky Terra Papers on YouTube that Rich recommends for more info on implants and stuff. It is too late for me to watch it but I'll go ahead and post it here:

(ouch, talk about video quality!)

additionally I think Montalk's site has lots of related info on this. Here's a link to his detailed writings relative to this thread subject

"Why Negative Forces Seem to Respect Freewill"
    montalk.net » 9 March 03
    http://montalk.net/matrix/66/why-neg...spect-freewill
    Last edited by earthdreamer; 3rd September 2015 at 09:26.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), genevieve (4th September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Shannon (3rd September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

I like his cussing

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Matthew (3rd September 2015), Shannon (3rd September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Thanks Jake. What a nice and hugh change of perspective, at least for me. Seing our astral world as the prime reality makes so much sense... so even if we think we are awake, we are not untill we wake up in the prime reality or astral world.... HUGE CHANGE and right on time.
    BTW sounds like the story of the cave by Platon...I agree with you this guy is FEnomenal, his talk is like if it came from a friend. Love it.
    DNA thanks so much for sharing and the tips; much apreciatted aand more when this can mean trouble ahead for you, seriously thanks so much. Sending you loving energies.
    Love.. Evol

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Calz (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), DNA (3rd September 2015), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Fanna (4th September 2015), Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

One could say that both reality and unreality are the same.

That it is all systems of being, as consciousness - directed and experienced via.

Environment can be personal, or as a group vehicle. Or shifted, moved through, changed, mitigated, steered, or lived in fear and powerlessness - within.

Awareness and choice.

The universe as a living aware thing, is intelligence and information as a shifting/changing/growing/etc pattern differential.

The backdrop is an energy pattern of near infinite variance.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

3(C)+me (3rd September 2015), betoobig (3rd September 2015), Calz (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Fanna (4th September 2015), Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Reinhard (6th September 2015), Selkie (3rd September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), skyflower (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

I like Rich, I can usually relate to what he talks about. I don't mind his choice of words but I do wish he would get to the point faster. I hadn't seen this video. Thanks, Jake.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: How Reptilians, ETs & The Darkside Mess With Us - OBE, In The Matrix & in 'Dreams'

Forgive my ignorance.
    I do not have much exprience in this subject
    When folk say they visit the Astral or Astral Plane what do they mean exactly?
    The dictionary meaning of the word itself means like stars or to do with the stars so are actually folk visitng space when they claim this? Or do we have a space/astral body? Or are people using the wrong word?

Thanks for sharing Jake.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), Fanna (4th September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

This guy is great. Man, Its nice hearing this explained and thought out, his delivery to me was perfect and his frustration is relatable.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

betoobig (3rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (3rd September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Rich has a delivery style (language) that is very familiar.
    He talks like a former Marine.
    It is a habit that is hard to break.
    Great video.

Semper Fi

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Not As Mean.png
Views:	836
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	31034  
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th September 2015 at 20:15.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

betoobig (4th September 2015), Cidersomerset (4th September 2015), Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (4th September 2015), kirolak (4th September 2015), Shannon (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Wow, excellent feedback! Ill definitely let Rich know!

I came to Avalon because of my own path. (As did we all, lol) My Astral projections dragged me into the esoteric world... The absolute truth is that these things, (OBE, Astral Projection,,) are actual, and pragmatic. But the details have been scattered, and buried in various ideologues and/or philosophies. Not just OBE, but ALL of the natural components to the human condition have been buried, augmented, hidden!

The concept of subtle body energy...... (for example) We have HUNDREDS of different words, each with its own cultural bias,, to describd the exact same thing! Chi, Prana, bioenergy, loosh, shakti, holy spirit, Kundalini, vital energy, vital force, life force, energy, THE FORCE, atman, mana, buddhi, devine spark, life essence... I could go on and on...

The concept of higher planes...... (An even better example) Again, HUNDREDS of ways to confuse you! Dimension, plane, astral, heaven, phase, density, locale, real time zone, ethereal, incorporeal, phantom plane, Spectral, 3rd heaven... Again, i can go on and on.

Bad Guys.... Archon, demon, entity, angel, spirit, spector, ghost, Dweller, SITH, devil, denizen, daemon, jinni, djinn, hellkite, evil spirit,,, there are many more....

The word,,, SOUL.... Too many to list...

So this is what is pissing Rich off! (Meetoo) it is a basic concept! But look at how damn confusing it is....

In ancient times, in Egypt,, the working class were tought only the words that they needed to perform their life task,, and only taught to spell a portion of those.... They never even HAD words for what we are discussing.. A middle class was taught more words, and spelling,, but only enough for them to function. And they were only taught to spell the words that tgey knew! AND it was forbidden to teach spelling to a lower class.. The higher classes were, of course, Privy to ALL of the teachings, information, technology, spirituality, etc.... And of course, were allowed to learn the languages and all of the spelling...

The use of language and spelling has been used to keep us separated and confused for many thousands of years!!!

We have been SPELLED!

Blinded to the REAL world.. The world that Rich refers to as the Primary reality.. We run into a brick wall, intellectually, ,, because we cannot get passed the wordplay! We cannot have pragmatic discussions about simple concepts like,, A SOUL,,, because everyone uses a different word with a different connotation, and we cannot agree on the simplest of damn things...

We have been spelled....

It is difficult to understand, but if we didn't know it, deep in our souls,,,, we wouldn't gather at places like Avalon! The physical universe is not,, NOT REAL.. in fact it is very real! But there is more! Much more! Accepting the physical reality around us is valid! CLINGING TO IT,, is not.... imho...

I absolutely dig thus guy! Here's another one, along the same lines...

I champion that the pysical world is not the Primary Reality! Everything makes so much more sense after letting that sink in.

Amazing times!
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), betoobig (4th September 2015), Cidersomerset (4th September 2015), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Gardener (5th September 2015), Hervé (4th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th September 2015), Shannon (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Forgive my ignorance.
    The dictionary meaning of the word itself means like stars or to do with the stars so are actually folk visitng space when they claim this? Or do we have a space/astral body? Or are people using the wrong word?

Thanks for sharing Jake.

I "think" the astral plane is the same level of reality as our astral bodies. When we are operating from our astral bodies, we see the astral plane as we see the 3D plane when operating from our 3D bodies. That being said, I think there are different astral levels as well, and we are drawn to a particular level where our own energies match.

The shaman worldview is slightly different. When traveling, there are three levels, the underworld, the middle world (very similar to our "real world"), and the upper world. I've never visited the upper world, but the underworld is as if one is in the world newly made, green, fresh, alive, with many animals. Um, animal spirits... Animal totems... Archetypes? Spirit of the specie one meets? (I hear them laughing at my confusion lol.)

Hope this helps

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

betoobig (4th September 2015), Cidersomerset (4th September 2015), Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (5th September 2015), Marianne (6th September 2015), Star Tsar (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Forgive my ignorance.

Thanks for sharing Jake.

“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
    -Rumi

Is there really an invisible muse dancing inside Rumi's heart? No, that'd be kinda silly lookin and probably bad for his health. Yet listen to those words and know he's speaking truth though. This dancer exists and can be found outside of time and space of Rumi, but there within his heart, the dance is felt and sparks are ignited. This place is the astral realm.

The sky and the cosmos are one. The sky is so near to us, yet the cosmos seems so unattainable to our fragile bodies. The truth is that they are the same.

"Beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is just too Full to talk about."
    -more goddamn rumi

I know this doesn't help much, but I promise it will in time.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

betoobig (4th September 2015), Cidersomerset (4th September 2015), Jake (5th September 2015), kirolak (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

This is a related and appropriate article on todays headline page , remembering
    we have the ultimate power when we wake from amnesia and block the reptilian
    hack.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Are Not Alone

By David Icke on 4th September 2015 Activism, The Awakening

=====================================================

You Are Not Alone

Empowerment
    Inspiration

by Zen Gardner - Sep 3, 2015

Everything-is-connected

by Zen Gardner

‘Why a sense of isolation often engulfs and disempowers us is peculiar. We have
    mothers, fathers, friends, family and even new heartfelt alliances all around us
    yet we still feel this yearning.

Are we searching for a greater, more truly connected family?

I tend to think so. All evidence points to the fact that we are not who we have
    been told we are. We are each part of something so much greater and grander
    than we ever imagined.

And we search for that greater connectivity.’

We’re Alive!

The link ups between all of us on planet earth are way more “spooky” and
    profound than we’ve been led to believe. We simply find each other as we
    continue our search. That’s how it works. Like the wondrous mycelium
    network crawling through the ground to hook up with itself, we organic,
    conscious beings sent to this planet are finding each other through a very
    wonderful, organic process.

We’re alive, we’re growing, and we’re even protected, buried as if in the
    heart of mother earth’s warm and succulent soil.

Totally contrary to the fear ridden narrative we’re being handed here on
    the surface, we are actually quite safe in the bosom of love itself. This is
    what you sense in your heart of hearts and can have complete confidence in.

That’s innate empowerment. And the place from which we should all operate.

Underlying and Overarching Love

This is the true nature of existence. The fear based projection we’re witnessing
    in today’s societal construct is an illusion. It appears real, but it’s not. It hits
    your screen and gets activated only if you buy into it. As the expression goes,
    fear is “false evidence appearing real.” We simply need to live outside of that
    false reality.

When you “wake up” this is apparent. Your life takes on new dimensions as your
    true spirit gets released. This is the time to make new, conscious decisions as to
    the course of your life and act on them. As well as make new friends and
    relationships from all quarters that you never imagined possible, but suddenly
    become completely natural as they unfold before you. A wonder-full experience!

It feels like a magnificent gift when it happens but it’s really only a re-discovery
    that was buried by a plethora of outside influences. Once you see these external
    projections for what they are and pierce through the veil of deceit it all becomes
    extremely clear. And it’s marvelous! Suddenly everything comes into perspective
    and life begins anew. This is where the birth of realization happens and we see
    everything has an underlying message of love and empowerment.

When you know you’ve hit pay dirt you just know it. It’s experiential and no one c
    an deny that to you.

The Next Step

Move on, with confidence and courage. The barrage of denial and discreditation
    will always be there. Brush it aside. You’re living on a planet of mainly unawakened
    beings. You’ll find your way to others like yourself but never bend to societal
    pressures to conform to the norm. The “whirled” out here is still finding its footing,
    but is still steeped in the maws of desperate manipulators who want things their
    way and are playing on every pre-programmed string they can to do so.

This is why it’s important to identify their every action for what it is. We awakened
    don’t want to fall into any of their mind twisting, subversive trickery. That’s the
    motive for everything they do, no matter the well meaning dupes they enlist in their
    programs. Ours is to stay above it and operate consciously.

This will bring about the greatest good and ultimate positive outcome.

But it won’t come without a price. Too much has been invested by these dark forces
    to attempt to quash our awakening for them not to use their machinations. No worries,
    it never compares to conscious awareness, we just have to learn to utilize it in great,
    well foundationed confidence.

Use great wisdom in the days to come. Find your true family first and foremost, but
    prepare against the storm nonetheless.

And always remember, we are ultimately living in the bosom of love!

Love always,

Zen

ZenGardner.com

Read more: You Are Not Alone

http://www.zengardner.com/you-are-not-alone/

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (5th September 2015), Star Tsar (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I totally meant to post this with my comment above. But I wanted to add that on Tuesday night I started going to bed listening to hemi synch after reading into Monroe. So, when this guy mentioned him, i trusted his experience.

Going to check out the other video. Thanks jake

Really digging hemi synch too!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Jake (5th September 2015), Star Tsar (5th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Has anyone else looked into Michael Raduga? He is Russian, now settled in USA teaching astral projection, which he calls entering the Phase. His methods are very well presented, without any mysticism. He maintains that most experiences of ET or paranormal events can be explained by falsely awakening in the phase; we see what we look for. He has done several experiments with rooms full of volunteers, who were instructed to look for aliens & biblical figures once out of the body/in the phase - there was a great percentage of success reported.

He says that the period between waking & sleeping is when most of these events occur, which is the time he suggests is easiest to get out of body. Oddly, he has just retired to study and experiment further, leaving his website and school in the hands of his senior pupils, & bluntly stating, "Do not bother me!" I am intrigued and would love to know exactly what he is doing.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Gardener (15th October 2015), Jake (5th September 2015), Shannon (4th September 2015), Star Tsar (4th September 2015), william r sanford72 (5th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast