1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Occult Knowledge - Tarot and Astrology

Quote Posted by Uncle Mikey (here)
    That means babies, puppies, flowers and yes... even you Precious Snowflakes posting on this forum.

And you folks play with these cards like it's just oh so 'cute' and full of Wisdom and tra la laaa as we skip merrily towards our doom.
    Do any of you even grasp the meaning of that verse?
    So you go around preaching Peace, Love and Harmony while blaspheming my God and stabbing me in the back the whole time?

Hypocrites!
    That is what you are working towards you play with these cards and promote them.

It's called being a Useful Idiot.
    I'm not too familiar with the audience here on this forum, but they seem to be much more behaved than other places I've been.
    Hummmm…..can’t imagine why prior audiences weren’t behaved while you lectured those cute, full of wisdom, snowflakes.

Signed,
    Snowflake

PS Based on a number of your posts and signature message, this snowflake guesses you are only here to promote - The Most Holy Place - Free eBook Released!. 26% of your total posts, i.e. 9 of the 35 posts overtly promote it.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th October 2016 at 21:15.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (15th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (17th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

LOL!!! can we leave the..... "They all have One Mind... the Hive Mind of the Queen Bee".....Honeybees outta this.They take enough Flak on our behalf.

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Eram (15th October 2016), Intuitive Fish (17th October 2016), RunningDeer (16th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

More specifically, She is in the section of the Temple called the Holy Place.

Her back is towards the Rising Sun and Venus.

Anyone... and I mean anyone... with the most basic understanding of Christianity will tell you that this is an abomination.

Only the High Priest was allowed in the Temple, much less a Woman.

This Entity has not only violated God's rule, but his most strict one at that!

Therefore, this Entity *IS* the Abomination of Desolation!

Period!

The most wicked and vile thing described in Scripture!!!

So much so that God has to destroy this planet and every living thing on it because of the consequences of this act.

That means babies, puppies, flowers and yes... even you Precious Snowflakes posting on this forum.

And you folks play with these cards like it's just oh so 'cute' and full of Wisdom and tra la laaa as we skip merrily towards our doom.

Makes me sick to see the ignorance our there in the name of stroking one's Ego and Role Playing and making oneself feel 'Special'.

For Shame.

BTW... I'm just barely scratching the surface here.

The Kabballah so called "Tree of Life" on the Veil behind her is anything but a Tree of Life.

It's the Tree of Death...

Oh, gee, but why would they call it The Tree of Life??!!???

Again it's all about duping the weak.

Hah, well I gotta say that anyone who claims to know the ".1%" of truth while everyone else is an ignorant, egoic hypocrite who deserve God's total destructive wrath because a woman just happened upon his holy temple in a picture on a mere piece of cardboard... is an... interesting perspective.

Not to say your sacred Bible doesn't contain some important esoteric truths... but have you seen what they've done to it? Haha. It's been turned into an xenophobic weapon of exclusionary elitism by people who sure seem to have something against women. Curiously enough, your tarot card interpretation seems to reflect the same. It would be fun to get a reading from you just to see how that scheme plays out in more detail.

I can't deny that tarot has been misused and abused by many (but not from you, I'm sure) and that symbology plays a role in tarot, just like it does in everything. But have you considered the possibility that the Waite Smith version of the High Priestess card could actually have something to do with a high priestess?

Not to state the obvious because that darn truth sure likes to take books and books and complex analogies to explain itself, and only then just to "dupe the weak." But then again, wouldn't that go against your God's holy word which says you have to become like children in order to enter the kingdom of heaven? I mean, maybe the truth is so simple, even a child can understand it.

But I wouldn't want to dent your elaborate theoretical system because that system probably makes you feel pretty special... which would then put you in the same category as us hypocrites and we can't have that.

Still, I have to say that tarot is so much more worthwhile when it helps us connect with others and appreciate the world in which we live instead of cursing them/it. Maybe something to consider.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Intuitive Fish For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2