+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it possible bad entities can hijack your soul when you die?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Is it possible bad entities can hijack your soul when you die?

and keep you on the karmic wheel. I think its possible I can be being attacked by them I heard they pose as good people is this true you think?

I hear voices that im sure are real and they tell me im going to hell but really I don't believe in religion much especially after watching a Murdock video religion doesn't seem like its real. But still they tell me im going to hell. Is it possible I am being phychicly attacked by negative entities and they are lying to me when they tell me im going to hell. Because im really starting to think so.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Aurelius (8th September 2015), Heart-2-Heart (8th September 2015), Mercedes (8th September 2015), naste.de.lumina (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Watching from Cyprus (13th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Is it possible bad entities can hijack your soul when you die?

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    and keep you on the karmic wheel. I think its possible I can be being attacked by them I heard they pose as good people is this true you think?

I hear voices that im sure are real and they tell me im going to hell but really I don't believe in religion much especially after watching a Murdock video religion doesn't seem like its real. But still they tell me im going to hell. Is it possible I am being phychicly attacked by negative entities and they are lying to me when they tell me im going to hell. Because im really starting to think so.
    Quote Is it possible bad entities can hijack your soul when you die?
    As best I know and understand, there's no particular vulnerability at the moment of death — except for the possible trap of being seduced/lured 'into the light'. For that, see this most interesting thread:

Don't go into the light - Discussion thread

Entities are more likely to affect a spiritual being in these circumstances...

• Recreational drugs (which can 'open the doors', kind of with 'firewalls down'). Some medicinal drugs may have the same effect.
    • Sex (because entities can jump from person to person in emotional close-contact situations... sex is of course not the only way this can happen. It probably happens in wrestling, too! And also, even in something as common as a passionate argument in which voices and feelings are raised.)
    • Any time of weakness or vulnerability, such as when there's a traumatic incident or event, especially one involving other people — like an accident in which there are a number of people present.
    • Simply being in certain areas, like the site of an old battle in which many people were killed. Houses/land, too (or even cars or used clothing) can have the same effect. If you're buying /renting a new house or apartment, and it 'doesn't feel right'... then follow your intuition! Medical workers in hospitals are sometimes also very vulnerable ('exposed'), for the same reasons.

See this interesting thread, here, which further details how this kind of thing can happen:

HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial entity possession) - and how to handle them
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th September 2015 at 12:54.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AMystic3434 (8th September 2015), Aurelius (8th September 2015), cruza-1 (24th October 2015), Dewdropmas (31st October 2015), Elisheva (9th September 2015), Heart-2-Heart (8th September 2015), itsme (20th April 2016), Ivanhoe (8th September 2015), Jhonie (9th September 2015), Kryztian (8th September 2015), Linderlou (8th September 2015), Mercedes (8th September 2015), naste.de.lumina (8th September 2015), Nasu (21st April 2016), Neal (8th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), PRAGMAE (8th September 2015), raregem (24th October 2015), scott12133 (8th September 2015), seko (13th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015), Tim Lewis (9th September 2015), Watching from Cyprus (13th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The plejaren say the soul goes away shortly after death, the spirit is immortal and leaves the body and goes into the beyond, an energetic field that surrounds every planet that is capable of sustaining higher life... I suppose you could be influenced just like here in a material body... Ultimately it is up to you...believe whatever you want, it is your choice...this is only what I have read from the contact notes between Edward Meier and the plejaren... They go into great detail about life, death, and reincarnation which they say is very real... They follow one particular spirit form where ever it incarnates ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cruza-1 (24th October 2015), Watching from Cyprus (13th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

As far as i know the reincarnation system can not recycle a highly advanced soul, it all depends on the level of awareness, anyway back to your original question, i dont see any vulnerability either.
    The problem starts when these so called guiding angels manage to trick entities into the light, they can be very persuasive, a real guide would never try to give direct solutions so to speak to entities.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RTamas For This Post:

cruza-1 (24th October 2015), greybeard (9th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), seah (24th October 2015), Watching from Cyprus (13th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

According to 'Seth'... "the individual/soul/entity is INVIOLATE".. i.e; cannot be interfered with. The caveat being: You create your Reality by your Beliefs and Expectations. If one Believes there is a devil, then, indeed, he 'exists'. - for You, and all others who 'believe'. FWIW.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

cruza-1 (24th October 2015), genevieve (13th September 2015), greybeard (9th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

to quote Kerry Cassidy: "there has been a lot of this recently"; so my stupid question is: if we shouldn't follow the white light (supposedly a creation of the archons/golems/jinns- all the same bad entities with different labelings to trap our souls into reincanating so these negative entities can continue to feed off of/harvest our souls), which path (if any) should we follow?- to my knowledge no other concrete alternative has been provided- to my knowledge everyone who passes goes through a tunnel towards the white light and no other way is provided; please inform if one has read/learned otherwise-

Larry

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

bodhii71 (9th September 2015), Gardener (24th October 2015), Jhonie (9th September 2015), raregem (24th October 2015), Watching from Cyprus (13th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    to quote Kerry Cassidy: "there has been a lot of this recently"; so my stupid question is: if we shouldn't follow the white light (supposedly a creation of the archons/golems/jinns- all the same bad entities with different labelings to trap our souls into reincanating so these negative entities can continue to feed off of/harvest our souls), which path (if any) should we follow?- to my knowledge no other concrete alternative has been provided- to my knowledge everyone who passes goes through a tunnel towards the white light and no other way is provided; please inform if one has read/learned otherwise-

Larry
    I fully believe I have been at the entrance of the tunnel!

Now I was stationary so the tunnel was not a blur of white light, it was a web of mirror orbs going off into the distance in-front of me but! not to a vanishing point but to a flattened sun/star like wispy form.

Point being is I was stationary and not just plummeting down/along it and could have chosen any of the orb's as my next existence or! could have gone for trying to reach the sun/star (sauce)

This is what Tibetan Monks practice for, the more distant the orb the greater along your spiritual evolution you are!

This is achieved by doing a kind of 'non-breathing meditation' (dangerous to attempt, should be taut, trained) I did it 3 times on the visual level, there is the audio level (Crescendos of the universe) and when done fully both are done equally!

I chose not to move down the "Tunnel" just observed.

Can fully see this as the 'Light Tunnel' can fully see this (When seen as mirror orbs) as a made trap, the trick to not being hijacked is to reach the sun/star form (or is it the other way round IE take a orb (You have chosen)) Hmm?

I do believe if you can you can pause and take a look around at the point of death, not just be sucked off, away. You still have self will/choices! Go with what resonates best for you.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Nasu (21st April 2016), seko (13th September 2015), Selkie (9th September 2015), Watching from Cyprus (13th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you look at Delores Cannon who teaches and has done past life regression work for decades, and Simon Parkes who is a British politician who says he has an alien soul comprised of 3 parts etc you may find some answers. What you choose to believe I will leave up to you ! However they are fascinating people and worth watching on youtube.

I noted that Delores says that this is a prison planet and it is the only planet in the universe where the souls are gathered up and their memories erased. The white light ( I believe it was her - I have watched so many videos now) is there to attract you as a trap, to repeat the above process. Parkes has some things to say on this subject as well. Parkes said he willingly has his soul temporarily transplanted into an alien to see what they experience. Too much stuff to say here but give them a look as it is mind blowing stuff, if even a small portion is true ! I know Avalon has interviewed Parkes and I think Delores Cannon as well. Really great subject by the way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to i2prideaux For This Post:

Nasu (21st April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

RTamas is correct. Advanced spirits can't be reborn / recycled. I believe in our lives there is certain knowledge & enlightenment we must understand and live by. When we achieve this we move on, I do not know where, I just know we do.
    At this point of spiritual awareness [transition], demonic / unclean entities can not interfere, only in the physical plane can they have any form of influence.

Good clean spiritual people, will inadvertently attract bad spiritual people ... good spirits will inadvertently attracted bad, in some cases, depending on the spiritually attained level.
    Good clean spiritual people are a kin to paramedics, they promote life and health, demonic entities do not want this to happen.
    Good clean spiritual people are a kin to a light beacon, they will attract many moths & bugs, not all of them are beautiful or nice, some are very poisonous.

If you believe the above ... therefore; if you believe in a superior being / God then accept there is a Devil and evil entities [God, Devil & Satan etc are names 'people' give these entities].

Spiritually good people go to a good place.
    Spiritually bad people don't go to a good place.
    Then there are the border line cases, they go to a grayish black void, where a superior being makes a decision as to what will happen. I have witness this with another person & I could not help or give then the answers they seeked.

AMystic 3434, I don't believe in religion either, there are too many variation of what one should or should not do ... I believe in the Ten Commandments.
    Do not confuse Religion and Spirituality ... In my world I believe they are very different subjects.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cruza-1 For This Post:

Gardener (24th October 2015), Inmortal719 (24th October 2015), ulli (24th October 2015), Wind (30th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Quote Spiritually good people go to a good place.
    Then there are the border line cases, they go to a grayish black void, where a superior being makes a decision as to what will happen. I have witness this with another person & I could not help or give then the answers they seeked.
    This is a nice thought, but I am aware of the many truly good people that are presently trapped on Earth who have no desire to interact with this material dense world, and have known since childhood they do not belong here. We are suppose to believe that they have done 'bad' things in their past lives which they must atone for in this one?

Consciousness, if left to its own devices is absolutely equipped with self-regulation and does not ever require the supervision of its actions by a higher being, a higher being and/or beings whom by the way, I have encountered, and was not more spiritually advanced than me and many that I know of. These beings who call themselves gods require worship and praise, does that sound like higher self pursuits to you? it sounds like ego to me.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

20. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

raregem (24th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    Quote Spiritually good people go to a good place.
    This is a nice thought, but I am aware of the many truly good people that are presently trapped on Earth who have no desire to interact with this material dense world, and have known since childhood they do not belong here. We are suppose to believe that they have done 'bad' things in their past lives which they must atone for in this one?

I will not speculate or assume as to why, but something is out of sync or unfinished.

Consciousness, if left to its own devices is absolutely equipped with self-regulation and does not ever require the supervision of its actions by a higher being, a higher being and/or beings whom by the way, I have encountered, and was not more spiritually advanced than me and many that I know of. These beings who call themselves gods require worship and praise, does that sound like higher self pursuits to you? it sounds like ego to me.
    I worship no deity /God or idol and I refuse to go to church, your last statement answers it very clearly. In my life time I have encountered those that are love based & those that are fear based.
    I 'respect' all those I have encounterd and fear none.

Relating to AMystic 3434 original question ... whilst in the physical domain, I do not believe the white side entities / beings / spirits [which ever names one prefers to use] would make any personal threats, they promote growth & life ... but those from the dark side will.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cruza-1 For This Post:

seah (22nd April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

hi there AMystic,

i certainly think negative entities can influence us. that seems clear to me.

but i think its prudent to start with the most reasonable explanations first before we go blaming the stars or abstract notions of archons etc. and then, and only then, should we slowly work our way up the scale of esoterica...

but hijacking the soul? no, i dont think so. i think thats utter nonsense. its a notion caused by a massive victim complex gone horribly awry. i prefer to give our creator a little more credit than that. you won't catch me throwing around the term "psy-op" too often, but this idea of soul theft reeks of it. that, and the "light" being deceptive. Bill's post is a good one, but i strongly disagree on this point...

reincarnation is often spoke of here as a natural, logical, spiritual process by which we all evolve. in other words, a good thing. and yet, when the concept of the "light" arises we all get suspicious. why? if its merely a function by which we all reincarnate - which most of us agree is a good thing - why do we all suddenly feel like we're being duped??? i think part of it is a result of being burned too many times...easier to take a position of damage control then to open oneself up and get screwed again. that whole bit. and i can understand that. but, to me anyway, it has that backwards-y, flat earth-ish feel of a planted concept that has unfortunately flourished like a stubborn fungus. it appeals to our staying-on-guardedness mentality and that small part of our psyche that enjoys being paranoid...like an adult version of the child who enjoys being a little frightened. but all the anecdotal evidence suggests its just not true. i prefer to believe the thousands of first hand experiencers before i believe simon parkes..

...and it doesnt help when john lear is spreading this inane idea of moon towers sucking your soul essence up when you pass. that sounds like an idea worthy of Corey. actually, i take it back - i think Corey could do better.

so, no my friend...i dont think so. "hijacking" is just another faulty, fear-based concept designed to make us chase our tails a little more than we already do. thats my take
    Last edited by Mike; 25th October 2015 at 05:57.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Gardener (25th October 2015), greybeard (25th October 2015), Karpos (25th October 2015), Nasu (21st April 2016), Wind (30th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

It's good to realize too that hearing persecuting voices is a common symptom of schizophrenia, however you want to believe that goes (whether spiritual/physiological/both) - many people do get help with meds. Schizophrenia might indicate open doors to astral that can not be easily shut for whatever current or past life reasons (black magic in a past life, for instance), so it's important to consider that those voices and visions that you and others suffer through could be mischievous beings from astral dimensions. In other words, IGNORE them as much as you can. Schizophrenia sufferers report seeing aliens and ghosts, a common mask worn by astral beings that like to haunt us for kicks (and loosh).

So it's good to remember that meds can/might treat the symptoms (voices), shut the doors.

Mike's post is 5* in my book.

Light trap is a crap meme doing damage to many minds.
    Last edited by Karpos; 25th October 2015 at 09:02.

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

I wonder if all this don't go to the light is just another fear program.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

greybeard (25th October 2015), Mike (25th October 2015), Wind (30th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

There is no separate soul to be hi jacked.

People speak of oneness, unity consciousness, as concepts without realizing the truth behind them.
    Literally Only God is----One without a second --is a good description--that is what you are.

So something, which is a figment of the imagination, is going to capture That which is?????

Anything that is, or seems to be, separate from One is a figment of imagination--an illusion --Maya.

There is only One Self that's why enlightenment is called Self realisation.

You and every sentient being is Creator in disguise---spirit having a human/sentient experience.

Dont go into the light. is just an other fear story to attempt to control.

Sad thing is if you allow yourself to believe such stories then you will remain in the illusion on death and appear to be taken to the afterlife of you mind set--then reincarnate to find the Truth.

If you "seek" ultimate Truth (Self realisation) here and now then there is no need to reincarnate--job done so to speak, then on to the next adventure else where.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Matthew (25th October 2015), Mike (25th October 2015), Wind (30th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

PS
    "Those who have failed to work toward the truth have missed the purpose of living."
    —Buddha
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Mike (25th October 2015), Nasu (21st April 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote PS
    "Those who have failed to work toward the truth have missed the purpose of living."
    —Buddha
    ^ yeah that.

to me it's like math class. hardly anyone liked math class but those that didn't go thru the process really pay for it later on in life.

I strongly suspect that one facet of our life as a spirit temporarily in human form is the "test/qualification" aspect; aka school of hard knocks.

how we perform here determines our next available opportunities.

ditch class, don't graduate and find out.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

greybeard (25th October 2015), Nasu (21st April 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Let each man seek out his on salvation with fear and trembling, People of the lie by Scott Peck, and associated books suggested in it may interest you if you are seeking answers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.... My thought....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

greybeard (25th October 2015), idiit (25th October 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Make sure you find the earliest starting point of the event, which might have been, in the case of a death, where they actually maybe just got fed up with something and decided, “Oh, this is no fun anymore. I’m outta here!” or “This is a terrible life. I wish I wasn’t here” or any one of a number of things that could have triggered the incident that ended in death. That’s quite a crucial point to get.

Many entities stayed to resolve about the execution of their loved ones and continue to dance around.
    An army of truth seekers built over centuries came alive with unjust sentences of dearest friends and lovers.

just a lesson for us all probably.

Good text Bill

“Hitchhikers” and other phenomena
    Last edited by itsme; 21st April 2016 at 01:19.

+ Reply to Thread