+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MCS......any suggestions?

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Default MCS......any suggestions?

MCS stands for multiple chemical sensitivity. ......I believe I have this condition which I started experiencing 10 years ago. I have cleaned my diet but I am still vulnerable to environmental attacks.

I am highly allergic to perfumes and any chemical substances in the air. When I get hit my body goes into shock and my neck swells up. It's a horrendous experience. You feel like your immune system gets hit and you have no control over your body. I've literally been walking on the street and something hits me.

Yesterday I read an article on how iodine and iodide are helpful for people with MCS.

Does anyone on here have any other suggestions? Can anyone relate to this?

Thank you!
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Mike (9th September 2015), Nasu (8th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Default Re: MCS......any suggestions?

I don't have this myself but I immedaitely thought of Andreas Moritz and his book "Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation".

If you put in to google or another search engine "andreas moritz multiple chemical sensitivity", it comes up with many suggestions including a link to his book in google books. Several forums with people having the same issues come up too. Hope this can maybe be a starting point in helping :-)

I developed very bad hay fever and asthma and I think through his liver cleanse and lots of probiotics, it really helped and I hardly have any symptoms now.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (8th September 2015), Nasu (8th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Are you getting enough Vitamin C? You may need more than you think you need. The neck-swelling thing is alarming, and would seem to indicate a lot of histamine activity in your body. Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine, but you have to take it faithfully for awhile, and you have to make sure you are getting enough.

addition Also, I have found L-methionine to be a wonderful detoxifier. When I was all but incapacitated with panic attacks after my treatment at the hands of JLL, I got a lot of relief from L-methionine. I think it helped metabolize a lot of built-up toxins.
    Last edited by Selkie; 8th September 2015 at 21:43.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Nasu (8th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I think this is one of their best performances:

Some people prefer the extended version:

Black to Comm is always good:

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote I am highly allergic to perfumes and any chemical substances in the air. When I get hit my body goes into shock and my neck swells up. It's a horrendous experience. You feel like your immune system gets hit and you have no control over your body. I've literally been walking on the street and something hits me.

Yesterday I read an article on how iodine and iodide are helpful for people with MCS.

Does anyone on here have any other suggestions? Can anyone relate to this?
    Yes, I was always a little sensitive to the environment before taking detoxadine. I remember one day in May 2014 when I had serious Mitral Valve prolapse. I just thought the whole damn world was toxic. I stumbled on Iodine, started taking it, and recovered so quickly I was doing weights frantically within 4-5 days of taking it. Before that, I couldn't even cross the room without getting stabbing pains. I tried Povidone at first, but that can be toxic to the kidneys. I would try Detoxadine and Selenium. Alex Jones even pointed out once there was a war on to stop surface dwellers getting hold of Iodine. He knows a lot. Nascent Iodine is supposed to come from hundreds of miles inside the Earth IIRC, so go figure where it is from.

B Vitamins, Zinc and Methlysulfurmethane, Wheatgrass and Chancapiedra help as well. But Iodine is the king.

And Liposomal Vit C is good.

This may help too:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...tegy-from.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 8th September 2015 at 21:57.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (8th September 2015), Nasu (8th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Hello GP,
    You have a mexican flag on top of your avatar so I figure maybe you speak spanish?
    If you do please let me know. This is not a "secret" thing or anything, it's just that there's a looooot of information in spanish and almost 0 (zero) in english.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have suffered MCS for over twenty years. Suffering immense allergic reactions to air pollutants, mold, certain insects presence, chemicals and season changes. My body reacted with swells in my neck, tonsils, white coat on my tongue, extreme pain on every joint, fever, really bad headaches, weakness, tiredness, disrupted sleeping patterns, asthma among many other symptoms. Every doctor I visited could only prescribe allergy medications, pain killers and antibiotic. One doctor even recommended me to leave NYC. Funny thing, every time I left NYC and went to the Caribbean, symptoms were gone after a week. Since leaving permanently NYC is not an option I tried a year ago nascent iodine after two month research. At this point, no symptoms has returned and even feel stronger since my immune symptoms is not over working. I am not saying this is a solution for you, but for me is a life changing decision since now I can enjoy things I love like being in the outdoors and in gardens with my family. Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recengcruz5 For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (9th September 2015), penn (9th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

I had this extremely severe until recently.. for about 2 years. I couldn't live in a house even. I suggest you try Wim Hoff's hyperventilation/cold exposure shenanigans and anything else that can help you gain control of your energy field. You can stop it, you will figure out how to control your field I'm sure. Get rid of stagnant energy, and move things around. Do prana all the time. Go to a forest with tall trees or the open ocean and draw in a lot of energy which you can use for healing work, if you can do this. I was very allergic to tree resins and mold alot and many other things like that, that was most distressing to me being allergic to nature. The ocean would be better if you are like this.
    I have not heard about iodine as a treatment but you might find it sets you off badly, it did to me and I have heard other people as well. Once you drink it it should be OK though, you just might get it when you open the bottle.

14. Link to Post #9
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Yes Cloud 9 I speak Spanish.......thank you
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

cloud9 (10th September 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote Multiple Chemical Sensitivity or Toxicant-induced Loss of Tolerance

Paul L. Reller L.Ac. / Last Updated: June 09, 2015
    http://www.acupunctureintegrated.com...al-sensitivity

moringa detoxes the body, boosts the immune system and restores a feeling of well being, feel good.

do some research on moringa. "Multiple Chemical Sensitivity + moringa" brings up some stuff.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I like to recommend 'Emotion Code' method.
    There is information online, also on youtube and its easy to do with good results.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (9th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

OK, GP, here it is my 2 cents for you:
    All your sensitivities are really allergies and they can be cured in minutes. It's your body's reaction to substances, smells, etc. in your environment and they are not an "attack" nothing is "hitting" you, it's your brain responding to a trigger than means there's danger for your survival due to a program created in the past when you had very specific experiences. All of this is created by the subconscious mind and you are not aware of it because so far you have not connected the dots yet.

I'm assuming you haven't heard anything about Biodecodification or Biodescodificacion but if you have, this could be the answer you have been looking for. The best known proponent of this method is Enric Corbera who has been in Mexico a few times and he's being giving lectures in many latin american countries. He's following the teachings of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, Christian Fleche, Claude Sabat, the great Mexican Alejandro Jorodowski and many others.
    There are hundreds of videos on youtube about biodescodificacion as nowadays many people have studied the method so there's plenty information around but I'd suggest starting with Corbera's first videos from La Caja de Pandora (youtube channel).

Also, same as sunpaw I recommend The Emotion Code and The Body Code. This is something that you can do yourself after watching a few videos, the book is free on the internet and on Dr. Nelson's web site The Healers Library. I have done this method many times for many things and it's just amazing how easy you can remove and heal "stuff" from your body and yes, also chemicals, sensitivity to chemicals, parasites, viruses, trapped emotions, etc. etc. etc. It's so simple and so effective that you would be amazed at what you can achieve with a simple magnet...
    I could talk about this for hours but I think you'd be better informed after watching a few lectures so I'll give you a little taste, it's fascinating stuff.

The reason I'm linking Dr. Bradley Nelson's video translated to spanish or viceversa is because it can be useful for more people; also you can see that you don't need a huge or expensive magnet to do this, he shows the simplicity of it here.

If you think it's difficult and perhaps you don't know how to do it, the same way this young lady is working changing her beliefs you can do to get rid of any problems, allergies, sensitivities, etc. It works for everything.

If after watching all of this you think you can't do it yourself, you can hire a practitioner, there's no need for you to be present in front of the other person as they can do it at a distance with the same effectiveness, it's quantum physics and it works just the same.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (11th September 2015), sunpaw (11th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote I have done this method many times for many things and it's just amazing how easy you can remove and heal "stuff" from your body and yes, also chemicals, sensitivity to chemicals, parasites, viruses, trapped emotions, etc. etc. etc. It's so simple and so effective that you would be amazed at what you can achieve with a simple magnet...
    ^ yes. the mcs is a symptom of toxic overload. it must be treated from causal point of remediation; detox.

I gave a good link imo for a informative perspective and I submitted a plausible remedial treatment; moringa.

moringa can work hand in hand with other remedial programs.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

cloud9 (12th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread