Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: 14th Anniversary 9/11 questions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default 14th Anniversary 9/11 questions

My column for 9/11.

If we could get truthful answers to these 4 questions, the world would be a different place.

Rest In Peace
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2015), alh02 (12th September 2015), awakeningmom (11th September 2015), Becky (11th September 2015), Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Bluegreen (11th September 2015), Cognitive Dissident (28th June 2017), Elainie (11th September 2015), Fiberglut (13th September 2015), ghostrider (12th September 2015), Hervé (11th September 2015), Ivanhoe (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Lefty Dave (11th September 2015), Matthew (11th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), moekatz (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), Muzz (11th September 2015), Neal (11th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), vmk22 (11th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (11th September 2015), Wind (12th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: 14th Anniversary 9/11 questions

Many thanks for your article, and this new thread.

Here are the four [good!] questions:
    1. What brought down WTC 7 some 8 hours after the planes hit the tower?
    2. What hit the Pentagon?
    3. Why did “The Pile” burn for 6 months afterward if 90% of the contents of the buildings evaporated into dust on the day of the attack?
    4. In a “follow the money” scenario, who gained from the 9/11 attacks?
    In my own opinion, the details of that happened are of far lesser importance than question #4. WHO and WHY may be the very important issues, not so much HOW.

(It's like with JFK. Who and where the shooter was is an intriguing mystery, but maybe a distraction in the bigger picture. Who was BEHIND it is what's really important.)

Note also that differences of opinion about Qs 1-3 are what's been cleverly used to divide the 9/11 community. Don't lets allow that to happen here. To unite us, let's look at #4.

Having said that... likely answers to the first three (I'd suggest):
    1. An advanced directed energy/nuclear weapon of some unknown kind, assisted by explosive charges planted in the buildings beforehand.
    2. A missile.
    3. A by-product of #1.
    My partial, interim answer to #4: Israel, combined with PNAC (the Project for the New America Century). But the octopus may have a different (higher) head again.

I do not know how high this goes... maybe even off-planet, with the current globalists/cabal/controllers themselves as controlled puppets for another force with an agenda of its own. (I strongly suspect this.)

Or, as with the most excellent and all-too-real second Captain America movie, maybe the octopus is a Hydra, with many heads. It's like asking who wanted JFK removed. There may have been many factions all in agreement, for different but aligned reasons.

I look forward to the discussion on this thread.

(btw, I did a two hour interview with Rebekah Roth yesterday. Her view on #4 is the same as mine. I should release it this weekend... it may be a good one.)

4. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th September 2015), alh02 (12th September 2015), Aviator (11th September 2015), awakeningmom (11th September 2015), Becky (11th September 2015), ceetee9 (12th September 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), Elainie (11th September 2015), Fiberglut (13th September 2015), Hervé (11th September 2015), Ioneo (11th September 2015), Ivanhoe (11th September 2015), Jean-Luc (12th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Kryztian (11th September 2015), Lefty Dave (11th September 2015), Matt P (11th September 2015), mgray (11th September 2015), moekatz (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), Muzz (12th September 2015), Nan (11th September 2015), Neal (11th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), Rex (11th September 2015), Richard S. (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), Spellbound (12th September 2015), T Smith (11th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2015), vmk22 (11th September 2015), WhiteFeather (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (11th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I agree Follow the money is key, but a truthful answer to the first three will free up people to think for themselves in a myriad of other questions outside of 9/11.

The #4 winners are the Military Industrial Complex (Thanks Ike) with the flood of money whether it went to conventional arms or to the off-the-books expenditures cited by Defense chief Donald Rumsfeld on 9/10/01.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), ceetee9 (12th September 2015), Hervé (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2015), vmk22 (11th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Yes, the who, the why and the how... another very interesting component of the "How?" which can lead to the "Who?" is the aftermath and how people react(ed) to it and which is captured in this article's excerpt:

9/11, Mass Hypnosis par Excellence

Adam A. Sott.net Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:01 UTC

Dear readers of Sott.net, this is the sixth in a series of letters I have been writing to a friend. I find myself surprised that I am writing him. I find myself surprised that I am writing so much. My friend is 43, I am 69. These numbers seem unreal because the last time I saw this friend was when he was a young teenager. At the time, his ability to learn things with great ease astonished me.

[...]

On September 11, 2001, fourteen years ago, there occurred what may be the biggest mass hypnosis event in the history of mankind. I'm trying hard to think of something bigger, and I can't.

It would be a shame for you to not to take the opportunity to know all the ins and outs of 9/11 because you were alive when it happened, you saw the towers fall, everyone on this Earth is affected by this event, even now, fourteen years later, and this event is still extremely well-documented.

All the Gurdjieff quotes above are just theory without example, until you look at 9/11, the perfect example. You can develop powers of discrimination and a knowledge base beyond your wildest dreams using everything you can uncover about 9/11. There is no soap opera, TV series, set of video games or novelist that has the depth, the complexity and interest of 9/11.

Most people who begin to understand the falseness of 9/11 will see it superficially as one grand lie - that it was an 'inside job'.

Later, if you have the courage and audacity to dive into it, you will find layer after layer of lies, misdirection, diversions. If you arrive at one thing that you know is true, other lies will be waiting behind it that will lead you in wrong directions. You will find endless arguments and disputes. You may never reach bottom, but the more time you spend with it, the more astonishment you may have. Most people leave the subject with their head spinning about certain aspects of it. They may have the feeling they have uncovered a big lie, but often wind up replacing it with other lies.

First Responders
    Only those with either a strong self-awareness or a healthy cynicism, at least a modicum of understanding of how the world works, could have understood at the time, on the day of 9/11, what was happening as it happened.

I know how bright you are, and we have not discussed this issue yet. It is possible that you were among those who saw the falseness when it happened. Your troubled youth may have sobered you and tempered the gloss painted over this illusion that was passed before the world. Me? I was just wearing the rose-colored glasses that I have always worn. I believed everything I was told.

Among the few who knew it was an illusion the moment it happened was Bhagavan Das. Excerpts of this interview of Bhagavan Das on Paula Gloria's show, Farther Down the Rabbit Hole, include the following:
    Bhagavan Das: What took me to India was the bullet that went through JFK's skull and the velocity of that bullet threw me across the Pacific Ocean on my spiritual quest because I knew that was a conspiracy. I knew America was full of ****. Vietnam was a total bull**** trip. The inner world and the outer world made no sense and it was a total illusion. I got it right then and there. I was eighteen years old. I left two weeks after Kennedy was shot.

What's actually happening is a great opportunity for one to awaken from this dream of duality ...

PG: You were in New York when the towers came down?

BD: Yeah, I was there watching the whole thing happen.

PG: What was your experience?

BD: Hollywood movie set. It was a total, total, total production. It was a total show. It was not real at all.

PG: What do you think was unreal about it?

BD: The whole thing. The way the buildings were imploded. The way it was a demolition job. The way they both dropped and the explosions and everything. Everything about it.

MC: Did you see that straight away?

BD: Absolutely. I saw it straight away. I was watching it, I saw it happen.

MC: So you watched it with your own eyes?

BD: Yeah, with my own eyes.

MC: You didn't see it on TV

BD: No I watched it with my own eyes. I was there. I felt the thunder. I felt the earth shake and the explosion. It had nothing to do with an airplane.

MC: Were all these people who where standing next to you at this time, were they seeing what you saw?

BD: No.

MC: They were just going right away to the TV....?

BD: They were running to the TV and they were totally hooked into the propaganda machine.

MC: So, they wanted to be told what happened.

BD: Yeah, they wanted to be told what happened...
    I was 17 when Kennedy was shot, only a year younger than Bhagavan Das. I certainly had not a pin prick of an idea that JFK's assassination was rigged. I didn't run off to India.

It took me six years after 9/11 before the official story 'that 19 Arabs with box cutters acting on command from a guy who happened to be in a US military hospital receiving dialysis at the time (Osama bin Laden) flew airplanes into the Twin Towers that caused their collapse' fell apart.

World Trade Center 7
    In early 2008, I sent the video of the collapse of World Trade Center 7 (WTC7) to several people, who were all college-trained engineers or physicist, to ask what they thought about it. I did not say what the building was. This was my attempt to illuminate them.

WTC7 was a 47-story skyscraper, part of the World Trade Center complex. WTC7 fell later on in the day on 9/11, at about 5:30 PM, but almost no one knows about it. No airplane hit this building. There were some fires in the building and some damage done by the wreckage flying from the falling towers. One BBC journalist reported live that the building collapsed about 20 minutes before it actually did. In the YouTube video you can see the building above her left shoulder.

Its collapse was an obvious demolition. It fell at free-fall speed, right into its own footprint, with only minimal damage to the buildings across the street. But for those defending the official line, their arguments explaining away this obvious conclusion are nothing more than wild hallucinations, which most people, the authoritarian followers, those under 'mass hypnosis,' believe without question.

If it sounds absolutely insane, that is because it is. In spite of the explanations provided for why WTC7 fell being utterly bizarre, they were apparently good enough to justify the creation of Homeland Security, for the government to beat the **** out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and elsewhere, and to continue spending a trillion dollars annually to maintain the US as the super-power of all super-powers.

No kidding. You couldn't make this stuff up.

The responses I received after sending out this animation were something to behold (no real names used here):

Ken, who has a master's degree in physics wrote:
    Quote "The building is a deliberate implosion by the U.S. government on 9-11. Like the other two!!"
    Ken became an immediate hero. I had no idea Ken would say that. He later told me that he understood it based on history, not on physics. He knew the underhanded things all countries in power do. Later, however, he thought I was flaky when I mentioned the possibilities that UFOs were real.

Martin was an amazing mechanical engineer who built an airplane in his basement. I cheered when he flew his maiden flight. I sent him three emails with this WTC7 animation. No response. He always responded before. Never heard from him after.

A retired engineer and small town mayor responded (but only after a friendly prompting) with:
    Quote "Interesting story on building destruction. I'll reserve my comments until I get out of politics!"
    ...and that was the last I ever heard from him.

[...]

------------------------------------------------------------

Combine the above with the many "9-11 Dissenters" sent to psychiatric wards for evaluation in various countries (particularly Australia) and one might conclude those dissenters needed a psychiatric evaluation in order for psychiatrists to understand why the hypnotic trick didn't stick on those individuals... IMO...
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2015 at 12:57.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), awakeningmom (11th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), Elainie (11th September 2015), Fiberglut (13th September 2015), Jimswitz (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Karezza (12th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), Muzz (11th September 2015), Neal (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), vmk22 (11th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

I will never believe that it was micro nukes or nano-thermite that dustified those buildings. I stand with Dr. Judy Wood on this one...it was some sort of directed-energy weapon. Possibly two or more small weapons that were interfered. But something dis-created those buildings.

Last edited by Selkie; 11th September 2015 at 13:09.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Elainie (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), moekatz (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

When one makes the unfortunate mistake of insisting for logical, rational answers from the proponents of the "Official 9-11 narrative," one is faced with the typical "Toilet Flusher" reaction:

Quote The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

This is what I saw in my son. He could not answer a simple question but only parrot the party line.
    When one operates from a logical, rational standpoint, one doesn't expect to be met with computer subroutine programs that don't understand themselves and keep looping on themselves... yet, that's the sad reality.

Yep... an experiment in mass hypnosis par excellence!
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2015 at 13:50.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), vmk22 (11th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (11th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In my own opinion, the details of that happened are of far lesser importance than question #4. WHO and WHY may be the very important issues, not so much HOW.
    The details of what happened, for many of us, were the door that we opened, the path we followed, to the more important questions.

It is this way with many "detective stories" ... first one examines the crime scene and related details, then one expands to the who and why.

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I agree Follow the money is key, but a truthful answer to the first three will free up people to think for themselves in a myriad of other questions outside of 9/11.
    Ah - yes - what he said .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th September 2015 at 15:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), Griff (15th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Matt P (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), vmk22 (11th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

This is a very tough day for me every year. I had a very good friend on flight 175. I was traumatized by his death for 12 years when I believed in the official narrative, and now that I've been down the rabbit hole for two years, I feel such white hot anger at the true perps -- those who orchestrated or participated in this psy-op and are still managing to fool most people fourteen years later (and are even running for President). It sickens me anytime I have to see Dick Cheney or George Bush or any member of that administration (or PNAC), as they continue with their psychopathic audacity to boast about having "protected us" from terrorism after that day -- with their demonic Homeland Security, red/yellow alerts, needless bloody wars, and waterboarding. It makes me wish I believed in a just God and that someday they would all get their comeuppance. Unfortunately, that seems like just another fairytale to keep the rest of us in line. Source, whatever it is, seems maddeningly uninvolved and unconcerned.

Today I visited a few MSM internet sites covering 9-11 and saw that while the stories themselves continue to advance the official propaganda, the comments against the official narrative are increasing significantly. Since it took me 12 years to realize the truth (or some version of it) myself, I have hope that more will follow. But when will it reach a critical mass? Will I ever see the arrests and removal from power of all those who committed this attack on the rest of us -- and who continue to laugh behind the scenes at the majority's gullibility?

I know these types of false flags have been going on forever -- but 9-11 seems to be in a league of its own. So many layers of deception. So many years of preparation. So many people complicit. But I pray, visualize, and declare to the Universe that something really good will come out of this most horrific of events.

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), araucaria (13th September 2015), Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Bluegreen (11th September 2015), ceetee9 (12th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), Elainie (11th September 2015), gripreaper (11th September 2015), Hervé (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Lefty Dave (12th September 2015), Loveisall21 (11th September 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2015), Matt P (11th September 2015), moekatz (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), Neal (11th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), Spellbound (15th September 2015), T Smith (11th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2015), Wind (12th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I have purchased 10 Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth pamphlets to pass around to family and friends. Hopefully it will open some minds to reality...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), Elainie (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings Mgray, et al....
    Thanks for the post...

cui bono ?

It is hard for me to believe us fed gov has yet to see or act on the several crimes pulled off that day...the massive murder/insurance fraud of the wtc's....the massive bond fraud by the bush league....the gold theft under wtc4,6...the put options ...the pentagon murders of those seeking the missing trillions rumsfeld spoke of the day before,...the weapons used on the wtc's... that kept burning for months...and the mass psych out of americans that 'muslims' did it...and now the world is ablaze...just as the perps want it to be...
    I still can't believe it...14 years later...no one did a thing...and no one is going to...not the military...not the doj....not one single state came forward to initiate an investigation...NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO BRING THE EVIL DOERS TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR CRIMES....that...is what I find hardest to believe... and I can't forget...
    I lost a nephew to those bastards that day....and several first responder friends were poisoned by asbestos and radiation poisoning, dying, months later,...and my country was stolen that day...and humanity will never be the same....and I ask you...CUI BONO ? who benefited ??? there is your perpe.traitor ....

and every time i see or hear someone argue about lybia, iraq, syria, iran, afghan, I think....how can you be so blind to the truth? and my stomach sickens some more....

Let us pray...someday....somehow....justice will prevail....and those that acted out their hatred for humanity...will be rewarded accordingly.

Blessings

end of line.

Blessings
    Last edited by Lefty Dave; 11th September 2015 at 17:31.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), awakeningmom (11th September 2015), Bluegreen (11th September 2015), ceetee9 (12th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015), T Smith (11th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I have purchased 10 Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth pamphlets to pass around to family and friends. Hopefully it will open some minds to reality...
    This is the one answer to the most important question. "how do we wake up the sleepers?
    Last edited by Bubu; 11th September 2015 at 18:57.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (15th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Matthew (11th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), Shannon (11th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    This is the one answer to the most important question. "how do we wake up the sleepers?

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone watched these? If so, what is your opinion?
    just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), Karezza (12th September 2015), mojo (11th September 2015), mosquito (12th September 2015), Zanshin (12th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

We represent a segment of the public that turns to the alt media for the truth in events like 911 and researchers like Dr Judy Woods whom used the system as a whistle-blower, except the system turned her away. How crazy, even the courts, like the mainstream media are corrupt, we know the political system definitely is. It also tells us us how the current system is firmly entrenched, with a little bit of Jade Helm mixed in, in control of the "Human Domain," sometimes showing us in plain view what their motives are in their slogans.

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (btw, I did a two hour interview with Rebekah Roth yesterday. Her view on #4 is the same as mine. I should release it this weekend... it may be a good one.)
    James Corbett has published a report on the financial aspects of 9/11. As I noted here, both he and Rebekah call out Mitre, amongst others, for deep entanglements in 9/11 and its perpetrators.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (15th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), phillipbbg (12th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Silo (here)

Has anyone watched these? If so, what is your opinion?

I will rent both parts and watch it this weekend when I get some time. 4 hours worth of video, should be impressive. I have great respect for both Daz and Dick as RVers.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

joeecho (11th September 2015), Silo (11th September 2015), Wind (12th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    I will never believe that it was micro nukes or nano-thermite that dustified those buildings. I stand with Dr. Judy Wood on this one...it was some sort of directed-energy weapon. Possibly two or more small weapons that were interfered. But something dis-created those buildings.
    Agreed, unless the physics of "micro-nukes" are more exotic than I am aware of (quite possible.)

Of course, this does not however rule out the possibility, even likelihood, that other more conventional devices were used as well.

Something expended an immense amount of energy in a very short time. Try pounding just a single cinder block into talcum powder fine dust with a sledgehammer, and one can get an idea of how much work (energy expenditure) is required. Now try doing that that in 10 or 11 seconds per tower, for a total of over a million tons of concrete and steel ... an immense task.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), animovado (15th September 2015), araucaria (13th September 2015), ceetee9 (13th September 2015), Elainie (11th September 2015), Griff (15th September 2015), happyuk (12th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Since it took me 12 years to realize the truth (or some version of it) myself, I have hope that more will follow. But when will it reach a critical mass? Will I ever see the arrests and removal from power of all those who committed this attack on the rest of us -- and who continue to laugh behind the scenes at the majority's gullibility?
    I suspect the 9-11 conspiracy will play out much like the JKF assignation; we may already have a critical mass on this issue, however you wish to define critical mass. Regardless, there will come a day, if not already here, when the vast majority of people will understand the official story is bogus. But the Ministry of Truth will continue to propagate its lies and deceit, and unfortunately, most people will play along and no arrests or removal of power will ensue. The truth will likely still not be discussed in polite company. In the face of something so iniquitous and immoral, the vast majority of people become paralyzed and feckless by a cocktail consisting of apathy, fear, and impotence, and instead do nothing, like deer in headlights in the face of an oncoming collision.

According to a credible pole taken two years ago, only 24% of Americans believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot John F. Kennedy. A recent pole would likely reveal an even greater number of Americans who already understand the events of November 22, 1963, as described by the Warren Commission, are complete rubbish. And I'm sure it won't take as long as 50 years before three quarters of the people fully understand 9/11 was an orchestrated false flag. But will this really matter? One would think 76% of people in the know should constitute the critical mass to unveil the truth --- but, unfortunately no.

We are talking about a sophisticated psyop whose scope and effect is far greater than merely successfully selling a lie. A credible narrative may not even be the most important factor of the psyop.

Sadly, for those of us all too familiar with the back roads of rural America, we know what happens to deer caught in the road on a dark foggy night, even as the animal's instincts know something is amiss....

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), awakeningmom (12th September 2015), happyuk (12th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money - James Corbett

Published on Sep 11, 2015

TRANSCRIPT, SOURCES AND MP3

Forget for one moment everything you've been told about September 11, 2001. 9/11 was a crime. And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: follow the money. This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail.

UPDATE: Sorry Paul. I didn't see your thread. Feel free to delete this.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th September 2015 at 21:58.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (13th September 2015), awakeningmom (12th September 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th September 2015), Elainie (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Karezza (12th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015), seko (11th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Agreed, unless the physics of "micro-nukes" are more exotic than I am aware of (quite possible.)

Of course, this does not however rule out the possibility, even likelihood, that other more conventional devices were used as well.

Something expended an immense amount of energy in a very short time. Try pounding just a single cinder block into talcum powder fine dust with a sledgehammer, and one can get an idea of how much work (energy expenditure) is required. Now try doing that that in 10 or 11 seconds per tower, for a total of over a million tons of concrete and steel ... an immense task.
    Perhaps they used thermite to cut some of the columns before they dustified it, but that is all the wiggle room I will give for any kind of conventional weaponry, including nukes.

p.s. I wish I had the link, but years ago, I saw a video that showed the inner walls of one of the towers turning to dust. The walls were not falling. They were turning to dust in situ. There was one second of video...no more...where the inner walls were visible, and it looked as if they had expanded and gone to dust. Imagine if the walls of your house suddenly exploded into dust from the inside. You could see the outline of each individual section, like this,

(Murrah building)

They still had their shape...their individual outlines...but they walls had exploded into dust and all of the people, furniture, etc., were gone.
    Last edited by Selkie; 11th September 2015 at 21:35.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

alh02 (12th September 2015), Hervé (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), observer (13th September 2015), seko (12th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast