+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: 14th Anniversary 9/11 questions

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,049 times in 1,634 posts

Default Re: 14th Anniversary 9/11 questions

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Yesterday I was talking with someone about the 33 bloodlines, about how Turkey is attacking Kurdistan and how #isis was created for the purpose of stealing ancient artifacts to make the history of Kurdistan and the beginning of Jewish religion disappear.

We spoke of 9/11 and everyone involved from Cheney, Bush, Israel and Saudi Arabia were behind these attacks to bring the middle east to the point it is now.

I said I was very disappointed in Islam and the Leaders of Mecca for causing all of these problems, their King knows I was depending on them to bring the main religions together...

Today a friend here on Avalon sent me a link to the interviews Kerry did with a Kurd...

Everything I had spoke of...

now I just ran across the story, of Mecca getting hit by lightning...

without anything here in black and white, we will never know if 1 hour before this strike was when I was speaking of being disappointed with Islam...

When I demanded the Catholic Church make changes, the Pope resigned immediately after, and the Vatican was hit an hour later...

ET's are surrounding us, we are approaching a critical moment, the reason we are all gathered... We have been waiting a few thousand years, how many billions of years have they been waiting?

I was going to bring the 33 bloodline thread back to the surface to continue where it was left for years, time to revisit so much we have discussed before... but it is closed, so I am stepping in here...

this happened on the 14th anniversary of 9/11 7+7 107 Killed, another 7, just a coincidence?

The Catholic Church has been struck, Mecca has been struck, God demands the world religions comes together...

so many faithful with signs they have all been watching for, walking blind...

what will it take to wake up this world, two of the top religions have been struck, at their most holiest of spots...

all that remains is Israel...

3 religions, one God and all these wars because each think theirs is best.

It's time for change.

“His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles.” Psalm 97:4

yesterday, on the 14th anniversary of 9/11, this photo was taken over the twin towers location.

World leaders are meeting this month

the Will of God is Peace

Tomb of the Virgin Mary in Murree Pakistan
    Thankyou Rocky! Just commented on this in Camilos thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...99146wondering why noone had mentioned this incredible synchronicity of the Mecca accident up til then and now I find this! Nowhere in Swedsih mainstream media there's been mentioned that it was a lightning that struck! (Only bad weather and rain) Just like in the Vatican! Suppose David Wilcock will mention this next time in his blog since he's the only one whistleblowing I know of taking Synchronicity into consideration while history evolves.

As I came back to the Forum I posted in The Here and Now thread wondering what orthodox Muslims might think of this? Will they think they are being punished by Allah?

Yesterday a Muslim from Sweden was interviewed on radio about him going to Mecca. He then said he was saying goodbye to his children since he would never be sure he would come back if Allah had decided for him to die Does this mean orthodox muslims are just accepting this "acccident" as Allahs Will and not questionning why they are being punished; like an orthodox Christian or a Jew would most likely do?
    Last edited by transiten; 15th September 2015 at 11:43.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th September 2015), thunder24 (15th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,593 times in 1,337 posts

Russia Presents Evidence Against US, UK and Israel As Being the Actual 9/11 Terrorist

It's possible the Russians can fill in some of the gaps. I thought this might be a good addition to what we already know.

http://worldtruth.tv/russia-presents...911-terrorist/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

heyokah (16th September 2015), Rocky_Shorz (15th September 2015), transiten (15th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,731 times in 6,712 posts

I certainly trust these remote viewers to be correct, I have the full video too.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,884 times in 4,270 posts

I have moved the last 5 posts of this thread into a new thread where you can continue with the conversation on topic.

You can find the moved posts here.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...annan&p=999275

Regards

Billy
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

heyokah (16th September 2015), observer (16th September 2015), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #65
    Brazil Avalon Member fbs_brazil's Avatar
    Thanks

===

[ Mod-edit:
    Press TV’s full interview with Dr. Richard Gage, an architect and CEO of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. (Youtube description, added by Paul.) ]
    Last edited by Paul; 18th September 2015 at 07:05.
    The truth is IN there.

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 572 posts

Quote Thursday, September 17, 2015
    9/11: Even the frames from the Pentagon were faked
    excellent frame by frame with analysis article. short, easy read.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015...ere-faked.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Paul (19th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

At 1:30 to the right of the building you can see a white plane cross into the picture before hitting the building, is resolution high enough for a capture? It looks more like the cruise missile that hit the Pentagon than a 757.

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 27th June 2017 at 06:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4