1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: 14th Anniversary 9/11 questions

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Perhaps they used thermite to cut some of the columns before they dustified it, but that is all the wiggle room I will give for any kind of conventional weaponry.
    I had more in mind the various fireworks, explosions, and fireballs (from aluminum airplanes melting into hard steel walls) that occurred prior to the beginning of the collapse dustification. I suspect that a variety of "special" and "explosive" effects were used in that show.

I agree, whatever mechanism caused the main event was so catastrophic that it would have been silly to bother with anything else at that time.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

joeecho (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking with a friend about epiphany this weekend and felt this was appropriate

just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

heyokah (12th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I have purchased 10 Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth pamphlets to pass around to family and friends. Hopefully it will open some minds to reality...
    This is the one answer to the most important question. "how do we wake up the sleepers?
    You discuss it like it's not a debate, rather a given (which of course, is easier said than done)....

No one debates the sky is blue, yet somehow, someway (and this is the crux of the psyop), the orchestrators who generate the narrative generate reality itself and thus render any version of alternative events into a debate.

As long as there is an ongoing debate about the who, what, why, and how, infused with massive disinformation and distraction, reality itself becomes subjective. Suddenly we must believe the sky is blue, instead of knowing it. This isn't hard for those of us who have eyes (or in the case of 9/11, those of us who can think critically); but for those of us who are blind or afflicted by the onslaught of mind-control technology currently pervasive in our world, it's not such a slam dunk to convince the sky is blue.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), Bubu (11th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Meggings (13th September 2015), Omni (11th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In a “follow the money” scenario, who gained from the 9/11 attacks?
    What if the world is run by psychopaths that only want to watch the world burn and money is only a tool to that end for them. That money/ power is not their end game.

The money trail would be obfuscated in that scenario.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    What if the world is run by psychopaths that only want to watch the world burn and money is only a tool to that end for them. That money/ power is not their end game.

What if the "highest" powers trying to dominate this planet only use money as a tool, and as you suggest, the money trail to those powers is obfuscated.

But what if their agents, such as key members of various US and Israel government and corporate organizations and institutions, were motivated by money, and the money trail does lead at least to them ... the ones who actually orchestrated 9/11.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), awakeningmom (12th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Meggings (13th September 2015), seko (13th September 2015), Selkie (11th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"As long as there is an ongoing debate about the who, what, why, and how, infused with massive disinformation and distraction, reality itself becomes subjective."

Exactly. so its enough to just establish that we are being lied to and then move to the next step. Whatever we do we can never prove beyond doubt what really existed but we are now convinced beyond doubt that we are being lied to. Discussing all the details to me is a waste of energy. And thats the biggest scam they do to us take our energy.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), Meggings (13th September 2015), T Smith (12th September 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

What if the "highest" powers trying to dominate this planet only use money as a tool, and as you suggest, the money trail to those powers is obfuscated.

But what if their agents, such as key members of various US and Israel government and corporate organizations and institutions, were motivated by money, and the money trail does lead at least to them ... the ones who actually orchestrated 9/11.
    I only suggest this because a general train of thought looks for the obvious reasoning of power/ money/ control. There are different motivators in the world and one particular type uses destruction as it's 'creative' nature.

That element is in play just as much as an element that wants to create a world in their imaging using the 'money trail'.
    Last edited by joeecho; 11th September 2015 at 23:24. Reason: substituted trail with train

13. Link to Post #28
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

This is the one answer to the most important question. "how do we wake up the sleepers?
    Sorry but I disagree to whoever said that quote. My children 8 are all good performers in school. I thought them how to think.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Selkie (11th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Sorry but I disagree to whoever said that quote. My children 8 are all good performers in school. I thought them how to think.
    If that is the case, then they are not truely thinking for themselves.

The government/ MSM tries to do that for us as well.

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I know Bill Ryan is releasing an interview with this woman soon, but she tells a good story in this one tp SGTreport

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), heyokah (12th September 2015), joeecho (11th September 2015), Meggings (12th September 2015), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2017), seko (12th September 2015), Zanshin (12th September 2015)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    When one operates from a logical, rational standpoint, one doesn't expect to be met with computer subroutine programs that don't understand themselves and keep looping on themselves... yet, that's the sad reality.

Yep... an experiment in mass hypnosis par excellence!
    Agreed, I always used to attempt reasoning and rational thinking to get people to see through the web of lies, but to no avail. I even have one friend who is otherwise extremely intelligent (he obtained a degree in philosophy from the OU despite being dyslexic), he can think himself through all manner of knotty problems and is great at discourse, yet he won't accept anything other than the official 9/11 narrative. Why ? Because that's Naom Chomsky's position ! I even pointed out to him that that's like me becoming a Norwich City fan just because I like Stephen Fry, but he wouldn't have it.

I think 9/11 was merely the foundation of the hypnotic trance; we see it built upon almost day by day with endless wars, and legislation which I would have expected a seven year old to be able to see through. But no, people just accept whatever they are told and whatever draconian/assinine measures are imposed on them.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), awakeningmom (12th September 2015), Hervé (12th September 2015), joeecho (12th September 2015), Omni (12th September 2015), seko (13th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The main reason was setting the stage for the bio-chipping of every person , and collapsing the paper money system in my opinion ... they needed to create a reason for people to willingly accept bio-chipping ... to track terrorist (ha) and give a false sense of security to an insecure world ... I notice terrorist never bomb the federal reserve , the IRS , the political leaders homes , large banking corporations , oil companies , the Vatican , the White House , Buckingham Palace , etc ... I believe the planes were remote controlled , the pentagon was hit by a missile , and space based ray weapons brought down the twin towers , the covert black ops group planted bombs in the base of the twin towers , and also building seven ... yes our own secret government planned and carried out the attacks on 911 and made the whole planet need to call 911 , as they love their numbers games almost as much as their rituals ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

joeecho (12th September 2015), Omni (12th September 2015), Rollo (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The main reason was setting the stage for the bio-chipping of every person , and collapsing the paper money system in my opinion ...
    The most successful bio-chipping will be the one people do not know they already have. In said chip there will be a program/ script of fear of being bio-chipped. After all, how can you fear something you already have?

23. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

Side stepping this thread (otherwise would be here all weekend)...interesting collection of videos...well done everyone and thank you. Quite clear that as the years go by the images get clearer; next step would be to realize the true nature of similar events in the present.
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    I know Bill Ryan is releasing an interview with this woman soon, but she tells a good story in this one tp SGTreport
    Yes, excellent.

No competition here. We're all working together on this.

My own interview with Rebekah is here... it'll be on YouTube by the end of the weekend.

Bill Ryan's new interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), ceetee9 (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The main reason was setting the stage for the bio-chipping of every person , and collapsing the paper money system in my opinion ...
    The most successful bio-chipping will be the one people do not know they already have. In said chip there will be a program/ script of fear of being bio-chipped. After all, how can you fear something you already have?
    we have already been chipped with the mark of the beast ... in your hand , it allows you to buy sell or trade = your cell phone ...look at what it can do , and every person has one or wants one and carries it all the time ... the mark of the system ... they will put an actual chip in humans but , the process has begun already with a back up plan - cell phones ...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Shannon (13th September 2015)

28. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote In my own opinion, the details of that happened are of far lesser importance than question #4. WHO and WHY may be the very important issues, not so much HOW.
    I agree Bill - so much time and energy expended on exploring the methodology.
    Whilst establishing the how is important and necessary, the who and why will
    lead to effecting the requisite remedies.

Brandon Adams and Jack Smith from Creditors in Commerce have examined this event
    from a commercial/contract point of view - an essential component to developing a full
    comprehension of what occurred. This aspect is almost entirely unknown or ignored.

Where the King James version of the bible is THE rule book for commerce, the cabal follow
    these rules to the letter.

In a previous cycle the Israelites were in bondage to the Egyptians for 210 years.

In this current cycle the three 70 year periods of bankruptcy reorganisation (210 yrs)
    ended in 1999. (7 yr cycle personal - 70 yr cycle international)

First period began 1789 The War of Independence - ends 1859 Civil War.

Second period ends 1929 Stock Market crash.

The Israelites were allowed to step out from under the yoke of slavery after the 210 yrs.

After 1999 if the people did not step out from under the wood yoke then they would come under the iron yoke.

Under the wood yoke the slaves were allowed to labour under the illusion of freedom, living in a place they think
    they own.
    Under the iron yoke the International Creditors were entitled to seize the slaves and remove them to foreign lands
    (fema camps perhaps?).

So after 1999 all the commercial paper and records for the three bankruptcy periods were moved into WTC7 along with
    all the paperwork of all the alphabet soup agencies of the corporate vessel known as the United States.

As the 'citizens' did not assert their rights in contract to step out from under the yoke (ignorance is no excuse in commerce),
    the government charged with keeping the the good ship U.S. afloat for the survival of the 'incompetent citizens' rolled
    the bankruptcy over into the Iron yoke and destroyed the records for the previous 210yr period.

Where the captain of the vessel is charged with ensuring the survival of said vessel, if 3000 odd seamen have to be
    sacrificed to achieve that end then so be it.

I know it really creases the grey matter to comprehend how this could justify the events of that day but this is the
    nature of the ones running our world right now.
    Of course the sacrifice to Molluk or Baal or whichever demonic god would have earned them some brownie points also.

I found it interesting that Kameran Fally referenced the 70 yr cycle of ruling families in his last interview with Kerry.
    Perhaps just coincidence or maybe it has significance.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

we have already been chipped with the mark of the beast ... in your hand , it allows you to buy sell or trade = your cell phone ...look at what it can do , and every person has one or wants one and carries it all the time ... the mark of the system ... they will put an actual chip in humans but , the process has begun already with a back up plan - cell phones ...
    That was what I was inferring other then the cell phone part or the religious reference.

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

A little side note I just learned , another 911 coincidence , Robin Meade made her CNN headline news debut on Sept 11th 2001 ... what are the chances the main news outlet has the biggest story in the world break ,and they toss out the new guy to cover it ??? seems planned to me , a new face for the new false flag , anything to keep the public watching and buying the official story ... the more one digs , the more one finds that day was full of anomalies and first ...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

joeecho (13th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Yesterday I was talking with someone about the 33 bloodlines, about how Turkey is attacking Kurdistan and how #isis was created for the purpose of stealing ancient artifacts to make the history of Kurdistan and the beginning of Jewish religion disappear.

We spoke of 9/11 and everyone involved from Cheney, Bush, Israel and Saudi Arabia were behind these attacks to bring the middle east to the point it is now.

I said I was very disappointed in Islam and the Leaders of Mecca for causing all of these problems, their King knows I was depending on them to bring the main religions together...

Today a friend here on Avalon sent me a link to the interviews Kerry did with a Kurd...

Everything I had spoke of...

now I just ran across the story, of Mecca getting hit by lightning...

without anything here in black and white, we will never know if 1 hour before this strike was when I was speaking of being disappointed with Islam...

When I demanded the Catholic Church make changes, the Pope resigned immediately after, and the Vatican was hit an hour later...

ET's are surrounding us, we are approaching a critical moment, the reason we are all gathered... We have been waiting a few thousand years, how many billions of years have they been waiting?

I was going to bring the 33 bloodline thread back to the surface to continue where it was left for years, time to revisit so much we have discussed before... but it is closed, so I am stepping in here...

this happened on the 14th anniversary of 9/11 7+7 107 Killed, another 7, just a coincidence?

The Catholic Church has been struck, Mecca has been struck, God demands the world religions comes together...

so many faithful with signs they have all been watching for, walking blind...

what will it take to wake up this world, two of the top religions have been struck, at their most holiest of spots...

all that remains is Israel...

3 religions, one God and all these wars because each think theirs is best.

It's time for change.

“His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles.” Psalm 97:4

yesterday, on the 14th anniversary of 9/11, this photo was taken over the twin towers location.

World leaders are meeting this month

the Will of God is Peace

Tomb of the Virgin Mary in Murree Pakistan
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th September 2015 at 07:35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast