+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PACKING FOR MARS - the must-see 2015 documentary

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default Re: PACKING FOR MARS - the must-see 2015 documentary

To me the fact that the US, Nasa or any other country has not publically admitted to sending manned missions to Mars is a strong piece of evidence that it has already happened. The extreme reluctance to fund such a public mission makes sense if it is true that we are already there. It would difficult to hide the evidence of the human colonies already! If it is true that it only takes seven months to get to Mars by conventional technology (when we are closest to Mars in our orbits) it would be like not climbing the mountain that is right in front of you. How can it be that several different countries have landed on the moon (Russia as early as 1959 in an unmanned mission) and yet no one admits to going to Mars. It just feels suspicious.

Recently President Obsma announced a manned mission to Mars for 2033. But it seem ludicrous to wait that long when the technology has existed for decades! For example India recently sent an unmanned craft the uses old rocket technology and it only takes 10 monnths to get to Mars!
    Last edited by Aspen; 13th September 2015 at 20:23.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2016), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), fourty-two (3rd December 2015), kanishk (28th April 2016), kirolak (13th September 2015), KiwiElf (23rd May 2016), Wide-Eyed (3rd December 2015), william r sanford72 (14th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Wow, that was impressive!! Lovely to see you, Bill, in this trailer - you have a good voice for radio/TV ()

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), fourty-two (3rd December 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Can't wait to see this, excellent.

Yeah, I agree.......... Bill has a great face for radio! Heheheheheheheee.........

Regards.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Becky (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Jean-Marie (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (3rd December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Can't wait to see this, excellent.

Yeah, I agree.......... Bill has a great face for radio! Heheheheheheheee.........

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Becky (14th September 2015), Citizen No2 (16th September 2015), conk (28th April 2016), Fanna (14th September 2015), Hym (3rd December 2015), jcking (13th November 2019), Jean-Marie (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), Sir Eltor (15th September 2015), william r sanford72 (14th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Thanks for the trailer Bill. Can't wait to see the documentary!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), fourty-two (3rd December 2015), Hym (3rd December 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

AI, giants, mars, earth, geoengineering, wars, prehistory, engineering and wipeouts of populations and so on. Conceived (written) in 1975, printed/published in 1977.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giants_series

Added in, only for the point that we do indeed sense something...about realities vs fiction. When we imagine, what exactly are we 'pulling in', anyway?

With humans being able to remote view, OBE, astral project, sense out of time... then the idea of 'musing' to create a 'story or narrative' takes on an entirely, er .... corrected meaning.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th September 2015 at 11:59.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Aspen (15th September 2015), Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Hym (3rd December 2015), Wide-Eyed (3rd December 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

There's something powerful about this documentary, I get goosebumps every time I watch this. It's not the epic soundtrack either, I checked.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Hym (3rd December 2015), KiwiElf (16th September 2015), norman (28th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi, All — PACKING FOR MARS is now publicly released to all. As I shared earlier, this really is an extremely impressive and captivating film. I do recommend it. Besides the intriguing personal testimonies, it's a real visual treat.

Here: http://packingformarsmovie.com

Alfred Webre has waxed lyrical. While I don't quite endorse Laura Eisenhower and Andy Basiago as much as he does, his enthusiastic review is worth copying. Yes, five stars indeed from me, also.

From http://newsinsideout.com/2015/12/pac...bre-five-stars

“Packing for Mars”: An Auteur Masterpiece

A review by Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Five Stars

Available for rent ($9.99) at
    http://reelhouse.org/screenaddiction/packing-for-mars

VANCOUVER, BC – “Packing for Mars”, Austrian filmmaker Frank Jacob’s film on the secret Mars colonies, is an auteur masterpiece in filmmaking. I am strongly urging Frank and Producer Tonia Madenford to enter “Packing for Mars” in the Vancouver and Toronto International Film Festivals. If there is any justice in the world, the film should garner an Oscar nomination for best documentary!

In fact, “Packing for Mars” is the first auteur masterpiece in the world of filmmaking related to Exopolitics, the relations among intelligent civilizations in the multiverse that I have seen in many years, perhaps since 1973 when I first started paying attention to Exopolitics. And not because I am in the film or because I played a key role as the portal into the Exopolitics world for the filmmaker. I would never over-promote a film for venal reasons. Frank Jacobs has truly exceeded expectations – with the notable exception of “Planet X and Earth organic positive timelines” – in creating a masterpiece film weaving us the audience through his search for validation of leads into the secreted world of the bases on Mars.

My Auteur review of this Auteur Masterpiece “Packing for Mars”

Filmmaker Frank Jacob starts his search for a survival colony on Mars for the elite few from Earth by mentioning he had seen interviews with the great-granddaughter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower and a person claiming to have been on Mars, as he boards a plane from Austria. Ike’s great-granddaughter is Laura Eisenhower, targeted secret Mars colonist, the Mars explorer is U.S. chrononaut and Mars jump room experiencer Andrew D. Basiago, and the interviews Frank mentions are Mars researcher Alfred Lambremont Webre’s (me) interviews with Laura and Andy on life on Mars. At the onset of the film project, Frank calls me in Vancouver, BC from Austria and I open up a Mars project portal for Frank to Laura, Andy, Tonia Madenford, Klaus Dona, Project Camelot stalwarts Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, Steve Bassett, Michael Salla, Jose Escamilla, Richard Dolan, JJ Hurtak, Elizabeth Rauscher, Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann), David Anderson, Jerry Wills, Dr. Steven Greer, Duncan O’Finioan, David Wilcock, Credo Mutwa, Linda Moulton Howe, Alan Steinfeld, George Noory, and others. Frank walks through that portal, takes a plane to meet me in Vancouver, BC and the filming begins.

Mind you, I am just one small segment of the film, speaking about Nikola Tesla, who in 1901 began the formal Exopolitical communication with the Martian civilization that eventuated in the Matrix controllers’ secret Mars colonies. [Editorial note: Tesla’s original visionary intent in making the 1902 Martian contact was eventually thwarted cut in favor of the brutal Mars Colony Corporation under the directorship of one Richard B. Cheney, whom I was to judge a war criminal in 2012 as a Judge on the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal for his unlawful invasion of Iraq as an act of aggressive war.]

Enter Alternative 3, Planet X, Christoforo Barbato & the Jesuit SIV

Frank artfully introduces Matrix controller depopulation themes through HAARP, vaccines, as well as Alternative 3, the supposed fictional (and very real) Matrix controller program to establish DUMBS (deep underground military bases) on Earth and colonies on Mars for survival of the Earth human civilization and DNA [Illuminati style] in Mars colonies in the event of a Planet X type catastrophe on Earth. In the film, researcher Christoforo Barbato introduces us to the Jesuit SIV (Vatican Intelligence Service) intelligence that Planet X/Nibiru may be making another destructive flyby of Earth around 2029 with concomitant cataclysmic depopulation and effects. [Readers are urged to consider an alternative parallel organic positive Earth timeline on which a Planet X destructive flyby does not occur, described in detail at www.positivefuture.info].

Apollo 19 & 20 Secret Missions to the Dark Side of the Moon – 1970 Red Sun secret Mission to Mars

One visual highlight is the film’s public exposing, perhaps for the first time, of the joint Apollo 19 & 20 – Soviet Union secret missions to the dark side of the Moon, including secret footage of an enormous ancient structure on the moon, and footage of the still-living “Mona Lisa” ancient astronaut found on the moon.

The film also shares rare footage of Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong on the apparent 1970s Red Sun mission to Mars.

Laura Eisenhower, Andrew D. Basiago & Lamy NM Schoolhouse teleport

Laura Eisenhower, who was targeted with an attempted abduction to the secret Mars colony, provides a moving overview why it is important for Earth dwellers to stand with Earth in the positive organic timeline.

U.S. chrononaut and Mars explorer (and 2016 U.S. Presidential candidate at www.Andy2016.com) describes is time travel and teleportation experiences in Project Pegasus and his Mars exploration in the CIA Mars Jump room. Filmmaker Frank Jacob and Producer Tonia Madenford search out, find and verify chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago’s testimony as to Project Pegasus use of a teleport at a schoolhouse in Lamy, New Mexico.

Other Mars explorers describing their Mars experiences include Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann); Randy Cramer (via Michael Salla), and Duncan O’Finioan, who describes his piloting a “milk run” supply craft between Mars and Earth.

A Must-see Film

This is a must-see film for viewers of all ages. Screen the film these Holidays and into 2016 for yourself and your loved ones, for friends and networks. And if you are an American, vote only for a Presidential candidate who will deliver full disclosure of Life on Mars.

Vancouver, BC
    December 1, 2015

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd December 2015 at 01:27.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (2nd December 2015), amor (3rd December 2015), Atlas (15th March 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd December 2015), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), Hym (3rd December 2015), pabranno (2nd December 2015), Rex (2nd December 2015), seko (2nd December 2015), Wide-Eyed (3rd December 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd December 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Wonderful documentary. And very cool to see Bill Ryan's concise input.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2015), norman (28th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I wondered what happened to that prediction that A. Basiago would be our next President, not having heard a squeak from him. However, being as suspicious as I surely am, I am bound to wind up wondering whether the PTB having engineered Obama and also engineered Basiago to fulfill THEIR sneaky ends.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2015), norman (28th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

FADE to BLACK Episode 445: Frank Jacob: Packing for Mars (published 27 April 2016)

Frank Jacob is the writer and director for the award-winning documentary: Packing for Mars. We discuss why he decided to make the film and go on a journey around the world interviewing authors and researchers on the subject of the secret space program and the colonization of Mars.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (15th March 2017), avid (28th April 2016), Cidersomerset (28th April 2016), conk (20th July 2016), kanishk (28th April 2016), Muzz (28th April 2016), norman (28th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (28th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,045 times in 8,169 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    To me the fact that the US, Nasa or any other country has not publically admitted to sending manned missions to Mars is a strong piece of evidence that it has already happened. The extreme reluctance to fund such a public mission makes sense if it is true that we are already there. It would difficult to hide the evidence of the human colonies already! If it is true that it only takes seven months to get to Mars by conventional technology (when we are closest to Mars in our orbits) it would be like not climbing the mountain that is right in front of you. How can it be that several different countries have landed on the moon (Russia as early as 1959 in an unmanned mission) and yet no one admits to going to Mars. It just feels suspicious.

Recently President Obsma announced a manned mission to Mars for 2033. But it seem ludicrous to wait that long when the technology has existed for decades! For example India recently sent an unmanned craft the uses old rocket technology and it only takes 10 monnths to get to Mars

I think all this lying has produced an extinction level event among the intelligent humans.

If applying stress on the human race, like that, is deliberate, as might radiation from Fukushima, Chemtrails, wi-fi, they shouldn't be lying to us while doing it. It's likely to adversly affect the smartest minds around.

Or, errrr.... is that what they want?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), Wide-Eyed (28th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

The TV programme was aired (1977)before Leslie Watkins wrote his book (1978).

This is a very good conversation that talks about the book and background and
    develops into a interesting philosophical exchange of ideas leading to mind control
    and consciousness and more.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PACKING FOR MARS meets Leslie Watkins [ ITV Series: Ep1]

Published on 24 Apr 2016

Legendary 'Alternative 3’ author Leslie Watkins meets ‘Packing For Mars’
    director Frank Jacob for an historic online discussion. The two trace the
    mysterious story of Watkins’ ultra-controversial novel back to its roots,
    revealing facts behind it’s shocking impact worldwide: http://packingformarsmovie.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th April 2016 at 14:30.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (28th April 2016), Becky (28th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (28th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Theres an amusing part for me when they are discussing the promo screening
    of the film at various UFO and film festivals and aprox 29 mins they tell how
    that in Italy they were showing the film in a ministry of Defence HQ and they
    were very welcoming and Nick Pope was there. I almost fell off my seat laughing.

Yes reviewing it for his employers back at British intelligence...LOL

Apart from that its a very good interview and they discuss the Vatican and
    other aspects of Mars interest and much more....

It develops into a very interesting all round interview.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PACKING FOR MARS on Project Camelot TV with Marc Gray of Freedom UFOs

Published on 9 Feb 2016

Interview with Director Frank Jacob and Producer/ Executive Producer Tonia Madenford
    Watch it Online: https://www.reelhouse.org/screenaddic...
    Buy the DVD: http://www.packingformarsmovie.com/dv...
    Order the Book: http://www.packingformarsmovie.com/bo...
    Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/packingformarsmovie
    Visit the Official Website: http://www.packingformarsmovie.com

Film Synopsis:

Inspired by the 1970's cult science fiction novel entitled ALTERNATIVE 3, one man,
    armed with nothing but a camera and an open mind, sets forth on a journey to
    reveal the truth behind what may well be one of the most startling mysteries: Is
    there a secret agenda involving a survival colony on Mars? Is there an elite caste
    who has inside information regarding ancient knowledge and Man's true origin? Is
    Earth on the verge of a massive shift in consciousness? The truth is stranger than
    fiction, just as the journey that unfolds.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/pgOU7eOaXJc
    Press Page: http://www.packingformarsmovie.com/pr...
    Film-Review: http://youtu.be/ha-c-EStFaI
    Screen Addiction: http://screenaddiction.com/

Full Cast & Crew:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4649092

With Tonia Madenford, Frank Jacob, Bill Ryan, Kerry Lynn Cassidy, Jose Escamilla,
    Andrew D. Basiago, Robert Duncan O'Finioan , Bikbaye Inejnema, Laura
    Eisenhower, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Jerry Wills, David Wilcock, David Anderson,
    Alan Steinfled, Sean Upton, Richard Dolan, JJ Hurtak, Luca Scantamburlo, Roy
    Young, James L. Steward, Ernst Senkowski, Miranda Kelley, Elizabeth Rauscher,
    Stephen Bassett, Michael Salla, Henry Deacon, Linda Moulton Howe, Credo Mutwa,
    and George Noory.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th April 2016 at 18:21.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (28th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (28th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Wondrous links, absolutely enthralling.... Off to watch another 👍
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), Cidersomerset (28th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

PACKING FOR MARS with Dr. Ernst Senkowski [FILM EXCERPT]

Published on 8 Feb 2016

Dr. Ernst Senkowski in PACKING FOR MARS- excerpt of Dr. Ernst Senkowski about
    the: 'CHRONOVISOR'- More info here:http://www.sterbebegleitung-jenseitsk...

====================================================
    ====================================================

Apollo 18 - The Secret Moon Mission

published 2011
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th April 2016 at 17:48.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (29th April 2016), Bill Ryan (17th July 2016), conk (29th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), KiwiElf (23rd May 2016), Wide-Eyed (28th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Mr UFO's Secret Files

Tonia Madenford & Frank Jacob - Destination Mars

Published 11th July 2016

Tonia & Frank join the Tim's to talk about their films including Packing for Mars & Everything else Martian.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Mongolia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: PACKING FOR MARS - the must-see 2015 documentary

Have not seen this movie. Packum to the Stars $$ ===> ( A soon to come spoof of a spoof )

A long while ago, i noticed that this movie (PFM) was being produced.

i sent messages to the movie 'company'/team, requesting they not include 'me' in their movie...attempting Association with story tellers such as Basiago, etc.
    Just muddies the facts and turns factual material into Drama and sci-fi.

They never did respond.

The same disapproval was sent to Two other people.. connected with This 'show' Replies were that 'they' did not know of any such movie being produced.
    Those replies clearly were obfuscating the facts.

Who's working for who and What are their goals, objectives.. when 'people' casted in their material may not even be aware of their project or approve of what their movie presents to the public? Is the public really interested in facts? Or is fantasy more of interest? Fantasy is the most likely answer. Sci-fi brings in the money.

How would You feel, if a team put your name or your material into their script and in doing so, corrupted Your information and background?

This is just a very very little bit of what is lurking behind the scenes... and there is so much more, as many of you have already tasted a bit here in Avalon discussions.

With pollution being tossed into the Minds of our extended family here on Earth, Patience is essential...

Best to each and everyone, regardless of your positions or viewpoints. :-)
    Last edited by Henry Deacon; 1st September 2016 at 21:37.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Henry Deacon For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2016), Chester (1st September 2016), DarMar (1st September 2016), DeDukshyn (1st September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2021), fourty-two (7th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2016), Jean-Marie (1st September 2016), KiwiElf (2nd September 2016), mountain_jim (1st September 2016), onawah (1st September 2016), RunningDeer (1st September 2016), sunwings (2nd September 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Henry Deacon (here)
    ...Just muddies the facts and turns factual material into Drama and sci-fi.
    A belated welcome to Avalon, Henry Deacon.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2016), DeDukshyn (1st September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2021), KiwiElf (2nd September 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Henry Deacon (here)
    ... Patience is essential...
    A warm welcome to the forum Henry!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2021), KiwiElf (2nd September 2016), RunningDeer (2nd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast