+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

1. Link to Post #261
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,713 times in 1,618 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

t never ceases to amaze me how truth-tellers continue to be de-famed (even on this website which disheartens me greatly); why can people not see this (including this website)?- has anyone on this website actually even bothered to read Rebekah Roth's "Methodical Illusion"?-

then delve into the recent German Wings plane disaster a few months ago where a supposed "suicidal co-pilot" (officious story stinks to high heaven) managed to lock the pilot after he went to the loo out of the cockpit; according to R. Roth this would not be possible as all flight attendents have access to a 2-7 digital code number that gain them neccessary access to the cockpit at all times;

and this women is a CIA agent?!- common, folks, this woman is for real- and she's being defamed under every name-calling, defamation of character available- why can't people see this? (just because a youtube video is available defamating her character doesn't mean the media is correct- why can't most realize this?- hey, folks, youtube is the same as Television)-

Larry

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2015), Cidersomerset (25th December 2015), Eram (27th December 2015), Gardener (25th December 2015), Harley (25th December 2015), Hym (25th December 2015), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), KiwiElf (25th December 2015), Paul (25th December 2015), Reinhard (3rd January 2016), RunningDeer (26th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015), Sierra (25th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,192 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    common, folks, this woman is for real
    Agreed ... Rebekah has chosen not to tell us very many details of her personal life and history, but she's spot on with her 9/11 research.

From a skype chat between Bill and myself a couple of hours ago:
    Bill: It's just unfortunate... this is the internet jury doing its thing. ... Very hard to win.
    Paul: Someone's winning ... we're talking about Rebekah's credibility, not about who planted pyrotechnics in the towers and where the planes went
    Bill: EXACTLY
    Bill: Or — how the cellphone calls were made. I don't care if Rebekah/Sara is Minnie Mouse, her presentation still fits all the facts.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Atlas (27th December 2015), Bill Ryan (25th December 2015), Cidersomerset (25th December 2015), Eram (27th December 2015), Gardener (25th December 2015), Harley (25th December 2015), Hym (25th December 2015), Ivanhoe (25th December 2015), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), KiwiElf (25th December 2015), RunningDeer (26th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015), Sierra (25th December 2015), Slorri (26th December 2015), sunpaw (25th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,113 times in 997 posts

Why does it matter 'who' she is exactly anyway? Her message is well researched and her clarity and delivery is exceptional. Its only my opinion and I make no appology but.......'Jim Fetzer/etc' - words like 'damage control' and 'envy' spring to mind, when it would be more appropriate if they were to work together on Rebekah's information rather than diss the person they imagine she is.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Atlas (27th December 2015), Debra (1st January 2016), Hym (2nd January 2016), Paul (25th December 2015), RunningDeer (26th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015), Sierra (25th December 2015), Slorri (26th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

She is well advised to use a nom de plume in a case like this. Just look at the death records following the JFK assassination, and as far as I can understand, 911 is a vastly more devastating event.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Atlas (27th December 2015), Debra (1st January 2016), Gardener (27th December 2015), Hym (2nd January 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (26th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Atlas (27th December 2015), Gardener (27th December 2015), Harley (27th December 2015), Hym (2nd January 2016), OBwan (27th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Here...Rebekah gives her name and detail of airline she worked for.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

alh02 (2nd January 2016), Atlas (27th December 2015), Harley (27th December 2015), Hym (2nd January 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Shannon (27th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Here...Rebekah gives her name and detail of airline she worked for.
    Yup - Rebekah reveals that she was a purser for Northwest Airlines, with a real name of Koreann Ashlie-Nourani.
    Last edited by Paul; 27th December 2015 at 02:27.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

alh02 (2nd January 2016), Atlas (27th December 2015), Harley (27th December 2015), Hym (2nd January 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Shannon (27th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Very true Slorri, and what is more those trolls have endangered and implicated someone else who has no idea this is all taking place.
    Quote Posted by Slorri (here)
    She is well advised to use a nom de plume in a case like this. Just look at the death records following the JFK assassination, and as far as I can understand, 911 is a vastly more devastating event.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Atlas (27th December 2015), Hym (2nd January 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Shannon (27th December 2015), Slorri (31st December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #269
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,128 times in 3,214 posts

Source: http://agent-34871.pages.tourfactory.com/Home

Source: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/rebekah-roth/
    ---------

The above shows that Rebekah = Monika = KoreAnn.
    Last edited by Atlas; 27th December 2015 at 07:12.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hym (2nd January 2016), Karpos (27th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #270
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 times in 819 posts

It's On The Money

20. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 15,441 times in 1,897 posts

A pilot who had flown, as Pilot In Command, 757 aircraft, the same type of aircraft that supposedly hit the WTC and Pentagon, speaks out.

Some bullet points:
    • Where is the wreckage?
    • If a 757 hit the Pentagon there would be a hole from each engine. There was not.
    • An expert pilot could not fly a 757 in the "profile" reported by official sources. The pilot calls it a fairy tale.
    • And more ....
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th December 2015 at 19:15.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

alexius (2nd January 2016), East Sun (28th December 2015), Gardener (27th December 2015), Hym (2nd January 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Meggings (28th December 2015), Olaf (28th December 2015), Reinhard (1st January 2016), Sierra (6th January 2016), Slorri (31st December 2015)

22. Link to Post #272
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 169 posts

Wow. Just found this issue today re Rebekah Roth and needless to say, I'm rather shocked. I've tried reading thru various commentaries on this issue and then found (just now) Kurt Haskell's commentary. Didn't even recognize his name until I did a search on him. When I then remembered who Haskell is, I really took notice.

My gut instinct tells me Kurt IS telling the truth as to what he states he found on Rebekah. Apologies if someone has already posted this link to Haskell's website (though I've not seen it if it's been posted):

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kurt-...53777993804709

SNIP:

"...Through my investigation I have discovered that Rebekah's real name is "Sara ---------------". I know her entire name but will not disclose it for privacy reasons. I have also learned much other information about "Sara" and will disclose some of it in this article. Some I will hold back and release later, if necessary, to counter any further mistruths that result from this posting. Trust me when I say I have the evidence to back up what is in this posting. I have no intention of damaging "Sara" but only have an intention to disclose to my followers what "Sara" says must be examined with extreme caution.

"Sara" just recently turned 59 years old. She likes to portray herself as a grandmotherly figure of age 65. That is not the case. In 1972, when she alleges her flight attendant career started, she was only 15 years old. By her own admission, flight attendants in the 1970's needed to be at least 21 years old because they needed to serve alcohol as part of their work duties. Thus, it is unlikely that she was a flight attendant in 1972. After graduating high school in 1974, "Sara" went on to college. While it is possible that "Sara" could have worked as a flight attendant and attended college at the same time, it is unlikely due to the challenge of attending college and making overnight flights out of town. Further, again, "Sara"did not turn 21 until late 1977. Thus, by her own admission, this would have disqualified "Sara" from becoming a flight attendant until late 1977..."

Also, please pay careful attention to the comments written below said article.

Someone's not telling the truth, here, but honestly, I don't believe the issue is with Kurt Haskell's investigation.
    Last edited by Bayareamom; 1st January 2016 at 00:05.

23. Link to Post #273
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 169 posts

Just found this fairly new blog/article as well. Although not written as well as Haskell's, this article definitely validates 'some' of Haskell's research. While I dislike vulgar language used in the below comments to this article, my hunch tells me that the person antagonizing the blogger MAY have been Roth herself. Lest anyone becomes upset with that statement, when reading all the comments to-date on not only these last two articles of which I've posted, but re other comments as well, it does appear that there is general agreement that any sort of criticism which comes Ms. Roth's way, is met with vulgar language on her part and immediate blocking, etc., on her FB page.

This is sad news for me. I have not read either one of her books, but I did listen to, in its entirety, Bill's interview with her, as well as other interviews she gave on this subject. I was impressed, but at the same time, I do admit I had a few questions of my own regarding some of her statements (which didn't exactly ring true to me at the time).

It's always disappointing to discover that someone we may have admired and trusted, may not be the person we initially thought them to be. At any rate, here is the latest blog/article I have just found:

https://serourstrikesback.wordpress....-rebekah-roth/

SNIP:

"It was just a little over a year ago that I had come in contact with Rebekah Roth. She had sent me a private message on Facebook introducing herself as an author with a new book coming out entitled Methodical Illusion which was going to be released as a fictional book with truths about the events of 9/11. She agreed to call me and explain her story to me as she knew I had a radio show called Wake Up To The Truth Radio on Blogtalk and wanted to be a guest on our show. Our phone conversation was a 3 way conference call which included myself, Rebekah, and my co-host Eric Wilkinson. The story she told us was absolutely amazing as she let us into her world as a flight attendant and now retired after 30 years.

She told us about her knowledge of government documents that provides evidence that 9/11 was in fact an inside job. My very first thought was “there’s no way that the government would have documents proving they were involved” I knew they would have most certainly covered their tracks much better than that. However, we continued to listen to her and agreed to give Rebekah her first interview ever. In fact, we took it a step further and gave her Monday through Friday and 2 hour segments. We even called it The Methodical Illusion Series..."

24. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Wow. Just found this issue today re Rebekah Roth and needless to say, I'm rather shocked. I've tried reading thru various commentaries on this issue and then found (just now) Kurt Haskell's commentary. Didn't even recognize his name until I did a search on him. When I then remembered who Haskell is, I really took notice.
    Rebekah Roth has replied to Kurt's claims a few days ago, as posted by Gardener above in Post #266, and myself in the following Post #267.

Rebekah Roth, or someone speaking on her behalf, also attempted yesterday to post a response from Rebekah onto Jim Fetzer's blog. Jim Fetzer was the first one to bring Kurt Haskell's claims public, in an interview Fetzer did of Kurt, as reported in the separate thread Rebekah Roth - possible CIA agent. This post on Fetzer's blog defending Rebekah has been deleted. Apparently Fetzer does not want Rebekah to have the right of response on his blog.

I was able to get a copy of this post, now deleted, on Fetzer's blog. Here it is:

==========
    Published on Dec 26, 2015

Since the release of my first novel Methodical Illusion I have been gang stalked by a group of internet trolls, they have accused over a dozen people of being me, posted people's home addresses on the internet, and endangered my friends and family.

They Claim I never worked as a Flight attendant and that I am a fraud, well, here is your proof of what airline I worked for for 31 years and my rank as flight attendant and purser.

They also claim I am a secret agent for the CIA, but clearly anyone who has read my books knows that is insane to even suggest. They claim I am a chemist and that is also untrue. I started my flight career in 1973 and left in 2004.

I wrote my novels exposing the truth that I had discovered using US government data, and nearly a terabyte of Freedom of Information Act releases that any interested 911 researcher could have requested, they didn't.

Inside the government documents I uncovered shocking information that I knew would endanger my life and my family and friends. I chose to keep myself out of the picture, after all, it was all about the truth about 911 not about me.
    Trolls however think differently, they think IF they can claim I was never an airline employee, that what I wrote in my novels could not be real or true, perhaps they are working for the real perpetrators of 911?

They have not just attacked the messenger to kill the message but in their incompetence they have endangered women that probably don't even know the books exist.

Nobody should tolerate this type of behavior. And I do not. I have legal counsel and will pursue this as a legal matter should this character assassination over two novels continue.

You can purchase autographed books at:
    www.methodicalillusion.com
    www.methodicaldeception.com
    www.RebekahRoth.com

My future shows will show up here, please subscribe so you get notified when new shows are posted.

I will be sharing some of the new information that has been uncovered by a group of dedicated Americans that want to know the truth and have helped me to sift through the FOIA data. These are Military, special ops, DARPA, air traffic controllers, pilots, flight attendants and pursers from airlines in the USA and around the world.

To those of you more interested in the truth and have experienced family and friends wake up after reading the Methodical Illusion, I thank you for your continued support in getting the truth out to the public.

Thank you for sharing this video and for exposing the trolls that have endangered innocent people in their hate and vitriol.
    ~ Rebekah Roth

The Rebekah Roth Show ~ Truth Out (Youtube video of Rebekah responding to Kurt's claims)
    ==========

My current view, consistent with what I've recently posted before:
    • Yes, Rebekah has been using a nom de plume for her 9/11 work. That's not her real name.
    • Rebekah is gaining public traction, exposing aspects of 9/11 that some of the bastards in power want to keep hidden in the fog of 9/11 conspiracy theory confusions.
    • There is a smear campaign, with Jim Fetzer prominently involved, to attack Rebekah and distract us from these real issues of 9/11.
    • Yes, Kurt Haskell comes across as more level headed and credible sounding than Fetzer does.
    • But Kurt got some major details wrong, which Rebekah is now correcting, and Kurt has gotten himself entangled in a smear campaign.
    • Rebekah has not yet chosen to public address claims that she is the same person as Monika Gainor who until a year ago was selling doTerra essential oils on a website known as pHix Your Health. I've not stated this publicly before, but I have reasons to believe that this claim is credible.
    At first they ignore you, then they ridicule and attack you, then you win. We are in phase 2 ... the ridicule and ad hominem attacks.

Stay focused on the real perpetrators of 9/11 as one significant false flag in a long standing effort to subject humanity to tyranny.
    Last edited by Paul; 1st January 2016 at 01:04.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2016), bennycog (4th January 2016), Debra (1st January 2016), Dennis Leahy (2nd January 2016), Gardener (1st January 2016), Hawkwind (9th March 2016), Hym (2nd January 2016), justntime2learn (13th January 2016), muxfolder (5th January 2016), Reinhard (1st January 2016), Sierra (6th January 2016), Slorri (1st January 2016), wda (15th April 2017), YoYoYo (2nd January 2016)

26. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Last edited by Paul; 2nd January 2016 at 21:01.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd January 2016), Gardener (2nd January 2016), Hym (2nd January 2016), Marianne (2nd January 2016), RunningDeer (2nd January 2016), Sierra (2nd January 2016), Slorri (2nd January 2016), ulli (2nd January 2016)

28. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

I split off another nine posts to the off-topic Another split from the Rebekah Roth interview thread.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

araucaria (2nd January 2016), Dennis Leahy (2nd January 2016), RunningDeer (2nd January 2016), Sierra (6th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,804 times in 4,215 posts

I hope this isn't too off-topic ...

covertreport radio program

Quote EPISODE #179

AIRED: 01-03-2016

Today’s show erupted into a heated debate over who is Rebekah Roth, author of Methodical Illusion and Methodical Deception– charlatan, spy or truth telling agitant? Most importantly, who is she fronting for? Many of us cheered Rebekah, aka Monika Gaynor, aka KoreAnn Ashlee, for her outspoken criticism of Israel’s role in 9/11, as a joint CIA-Mossad operation. Your intrepid host, former CIA Asset Susan Lindauer, assures listeners there’s no coincidence in the Intelligence world. Factions inside the intelligence community are engaged in a war over Washington’s relationship with Israel at this very moment– and the timing of Rebekah’s disclosures can be no accident. However, as we discover, there’s no shortage of debate about Rebekah Roth herself. There’s wild disagreement among those who have exposed her multiple personas. Is she a charlatan? Is she a CIA spy? Is she pandering for her husband? Today’s guests are Jim Fetzer, Allen Powell from Australia and Scott Bennett, who incite a highly spirited debate on those very questions. Jim Fetzer, founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth vigorously defends the No-Planes thesis, which Rebekah’s story dismantles. Allen Powell talks about Rebekah’s phony identities and dependence on her husband. Scott Bennett talks about psy-ops, which has tremendous significance. And your faithful host, Susan Lindauer, rejects the idea that Rebekah Roth is possibly a CIA plant, because she’s completely incapable of tolerating scrutiny of her theories, which is anathema to any intelligence person— However,Lindauer suspects that Rebekah is being fronted by somebody with deep intelligence knowledge of the intricacies of the 9/11 story. One thing’s for certain: Rebekah loathes scrutiny and has demanded that her “Army of Supporters” should use “violence, bullying and harassment” to attack anybody who examines her work. She urged her “Army” to attack Chris Geo’s Youtube channel after he posted an interview with the man who claims Rebekah stole his original research, then offered the full data base on-line for all 9/11 Truthers to review. Did she steal it?? Or did someone else hand it off to Rebekah?? Should 9/11 truthers reject all of Rebekah’s theses, because of her use of this fake identity? If she’s part of an Intelligence attack on Washington’s relationship Israel, like your Intrepid Host, Susan Lindauer thinks, then something bigger is happening. Whatever YOU think, this is a powerful show.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/cover...indauer-61401/
    Last edited by norman; 4th January 2016 at 02:11.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Karpos (4th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    She urged her “Army” to attack Chris Geo’s Youtube channel after he posted an interview with the man who claims Rebekah stole his original research, then offered the full data base on-line for all 9/11 Truthers to review. Did she steal it?? Or did someone else hand it off to Rebekah??
    I've managed to track down the truth of this claim against Rebekah Roth. Jim Fetzer, Kurt Haskell and Chris Geo are all saying that Rebekah Roth "stole" a terabyte of data obtained using a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the US government. Chris Geo has posted a snippet of a Skype chat that he had with Max Igan, in which Chris asks Max if he can name from whom Rebekah stole the data, and Max replies "David Cole".

I have just now personally spoken with this very David Cole at length on this matter, and read carefully Rebekah's published details of how she got the data. The details from both parties line up entirely consistently.

Rebekah Roth did not steal that data from David Cole. Full stop. Did not happen that way.

At David's suggestion, Rebekah shipped a one terabyte disk drive to David, who copied the FOIA data (some 600 or 700 gigabytes worth, I forget exactly now) onto the drive, and shipped it to the address Rebekah provided (for a postage fee of $9.11, which both parties have stated, without prompting, and without knowing the other party had stated that.)

The transfer was willing and without regret, exactly as both parties have stated.

===

In another issue with the smear campaign against Rebekah Roth, there is a serious discrepancy in Kurt Haskell's claim that Rebekah is really someone named Sara, who had a long work history not involving the airlines at all.

Chris Geo repeats Kurt Haskell's claim that Rebekah is really Sara someone, but then Chris -also- links to an (and I quote Chris Geo literally) "Obit of Sara/Rebekah/Monika/KoreAnn/Kristy’s mother", which lists the survivors of the deceased, including a daughter named "Koreann Ashlie (Kristy)", directly contradicting Haskell's claim that Rebekah is really Sara someone. This is entirely consistent with Rebekah's recent defense of herself, saying that her real name is Koreann Ashlie, that she is not any such Sara and that she doesn't know who that person is. Kurt's investigation ran off the rails on that "Sara" detail, which was the basis for much of his analysis of Rebekah's past work history not being (Kurt claimed) anywhere near the airline business.

It is highly unlikely that if someone's real name was Sara, then their name would be listed as Koreann Ashlie in their mother's obituary. It is far more likely that their real name really was Koreann Ashlie, as they claim it to be.

This pretty much destroys much of what Kurt Haskell brought to this smear campaign against Rebekah.

That Chris Geo, who published both details in his post explaining why he was smearing Rebekah would have missed this glaring discrepancy suggests to me that Chris was getting carried away with attacking Rebekah, rather than fact checking what he reported for consistency.

===

P.S. Reading Kurt Haskell's expose of Rebekah again (here and here), he's claiming that Koreann Ashlie and Sara are two distinct people, and that Sara lives in Keller, Texas and is the real Rebekah Roth, not Koreann Ashlie. I am quite certain that Rebekah is actually, as she now claims, Koreann Ashlie, and I am quite certain that, as she now claims, Rebekah does not live in Texas. I found nothing but bald assertions to back Kurt's claims to the contrary. Even Kurt finds this dual identity (is she Koreann or is she Sara) confusing, but consistently spins all the confusions and inconsistencies in his expose as more evidence of Rebekah's duplicity. I can only read it as evidence of Kurt's duplicity.
    Last edited by Paul; 5th January 2016 at 13:21.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Atlas (5th January 2016), Curt (5th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2016), Gardener (5th January 2016), Hawkwind (9th March 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Karpos (5th January 2016), mountain_jim (5th January 2016), norman (5th January 2016), Sierra (5th January 2016), Slorri (5th January 2016), Sophocles (5th January 2016), sunflower (6th January 2016), wda (15th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Kurt Haskell's claim that Rebekah is really someone named Sara
    In Kurt Haskell's latest updates, posted on Avalon here:
    • Kurt retracts his claim that Rebekah Roth is really Sara Rebecca "Becky" Bulla Folger living in Keller, Texas. Kurt now agrees that Becky Folger is a different person.
    • Kurt retracts his doubts that Rebekah Roth was not a flight attendant. Kurt now agrees that Rebekah was a flight attendant for many years.
    • Kurt retracts his claim that Rebekah Roth worked in "Protective Services Occupations"; apparently that was part of Becky Folger's work history.
    • Kurt explains how he confused Becky Folger with Rebekah, saying that a "reliable source" in the 9/11 truth movement in the Dallas area in Texas met a woman at a 9/11 meetup who claimed to be someone really named Becky Folger and who claimed to be writing under the pseudonym Rebekah Roth. That reliable source and Kurt now conclude that the woman at that meetup was not the real Becky Folger.
    Kurt continued in this latest update however to go out of his way to speak ill of Rebekah Roth. He is however stopping further research into Rebekah Roth with this final update. Except for one more brief update expected in the coming week, from his "reliable source" in Texas, who is scheduled to talk with the real Becky Folger later this week, Kurt does not plan to discuss Rebekah Roth further.

What I continue to see is that Kurt Haskell (originally known as the truth seeker who exposed the "underwear bomber" hoax), as well as a few well known people in the 9/11 movement, have publicly taken strong stands against Rebekah Roth, removing Rebekah from their sites where applicable.

These people include Jim Fetzer, Pete Santilli, Mike Adams, Chris Geo, Max Igan, James Perloff, Allen Powell, Kev Baker, and, as noted, Kurt Haskell. Some of these people have been more persistent and adamant (Fetzer ... I'm looking at you) than others of them (such as Kurt, who has now retracted some of his earlier mistaken claims regarding Rebekah Roth and is now withdrawing from this attack on Rebekah.)

I suspect that such researchers have come to rely on "reliable sources" a bit too much, and that some agents (perhaps from a small country in the eastern Mediterranean, as Jim Willie might say) are either feeding these researchers false information, or otherwise "persuading" them to turn against Rebekah.

In any case, the basis for these people so publicly withdrawing support from Rebekah Roth and turning to attack her seems quite slim to me. So far, about the only claims I have heard against Rebekah Roth that I find credible are that her real name is not Rebekah Roth, that she has been wearing a wig, that she sold essential oils in 2014 and before under the moniker "Monika Gainor", and that she was angrily uncooperative with anyone in the 9/11 truth movement who doubted her story.

I remain certain that Rebeka did not "steal" data from David Cole (see my previous post above), and she does not live in Texas (I have clear confirmation of that from multiple separate means.) Rebeka was a flight attendant for many years, as she has repeatedly claimed and as she has repeatedly demonstrated by her detailed familiarity with that profession.

Also, the claim that she is CIA because Jim Fetzer tells us that Dennis Cimino told him that Dennis tracked an IP address that Rebekah was using in a web chat with Dennis to Langley, Virginia is not credible to me. If you were really CIA and really trying to hide it, would you set up your web proxy server to come from Langley, Virginia? Hardly ... any place but there! I also agree with former CIA Asset Susan Lindauer, who posted here that she "rejects the idea that Rebekah Roth is possibly a CIA plant, because she’s completely incapable of tolerating scrutiny of her theories, which is anathema to any intelligence person." Also, I have learned over the years to be very careful with third hand (someone told someone told me) unverifiable information. A high proportion of such innuendo is false.

What Rebekah has told us, such as where the 9/11 planes really went (Westover Air Force Base, in western Massachusetts) and regarding heavy involvement of Israeli intelligence services (such as Mossad) in 9/11, continues to ring true to me, give or take some minor details.

Kurt Haskell, in this latest and final update on this matter, actually agrees in part with what I have suspected. Kurt suspects that someone deliberately leaked some damaging information via a flawed spokesperson, Rebekah, so that they could then discredit that leaked information by attacking the source, Rebekah. Exactly. What Kurt does not go on to say, but that seems to be a natural consequence of what he suspects, is that this means that a good part of what Rebekah is telling us is actually true, and hence something that some (Israeli intelligence agents?) would want to discredit. If that's what those agents were up to, they have succeeded rather well ... we're spending our time trying to discredit or defend Rebekah, not looking into what really happened with 9/11 and who was behind it.
    Last edited by Paul; 10th January 2016 at 22:28.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th January 2016), Curt (10th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2016), Ewan (11th January 2016), Gardener (10th January 2016), Hawkwind (9th March 2016), iceni tribe (11th January 2016), Karpos (11th January 2016), Sierra (10th January 2016), wda (15th April 2017)

36. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,553 times in 5,296 posts

Thanks, Paul, for the depth of your research. The "truth seeker" crowd is (understandably) cautious about who is telling the truth and who is not. Sadly, this should be discernment but ends up becoming a whistleblower witch-hunt, causing near-impenetrable cognitive dissonance in the accuser-crowd, or at least leaving the whistleblower swirling in a fog of controversy. I have friends that INSIST that Ed Snowden is a deliberate psyop because he wasn't killed! Sounds a lot like the logic of the Salem Witch Trials.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th January 2016), Curt (12th January 2016), Gardener (12th January 2016), Paul (12th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast