+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

Thanks Paul and Dennis I agree with both your assessment's ' I did feel as I
    mentioned on a post somewhere ? that the Rebekah debate did leave me feeling '
    flat' a couple weeks ago , but its all part of the ' info wars' and these things
    happen regularly. We know its part of a much bigger agenda that is still playing out
    and with hindsight many , many things from drills , wargames to Saudi terrorists ,
    Bin Laden and 101 other anomalies do not add up and we are seeing it everywhere
    in possible 'false flag ' events or 'allowed/controlled ' incidents. Again this is not
    new , only the fact we can communicate instantly on the web , we can piece it
    together quicker with a collective observations and discussions,in the alternate
    media as well as national sites like RT , who also have agendas but has given
    credible counter articles to the western media outlets that have become corporate
    controlled more and more over the last 30/40 years.

This is why the next big meme to counter 'The war on Terror' is 'Cyber Wars' which
    are going on and will be aimed at alternate news and forums I expect. Which leads
    me to a post I put on another thread about 7/7 that sums it up for me the best way
    to hide anything is in plain sight and with most of these events it explains why we
    are seeing things that look to obvious to be true . They told us on the BBC straight
    away something was 'fishy' whether by design or not , as they did with Building 7
    on 9/11. But we were not clued in then but now we see these anomalies and I'm not
    sure if they care or not ? as they still have control of the mainstream media and
    ridicule and instantly be called a ' conspiracy theorist ' is still a strong deterrent for
    most people. From UFO's to terrorism.

=================================================
    =================================================

Re: The Boston Bombing was an elaborately staged theatrical event.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1036472

Quote Despite how obvious 9/11 was as a "false flag" event, certainly there were unintended consequences - deaths.

I imagine the same could be said of Boston "Bombings."

Especially if someone wanted to add authenticity to the event and cause some real injuries.
    I agree there are definitely real deaths and injuries at these ' contained staged
    events' and there are still real acts of bombings , shootings , stabbings happening
    everyday as there always has been.The difference is it has become an speciality
    aspect of warfare from the Trojan horse , to dummies manning the parapets and
    barricades, to dummy vehicles , guns and planes to whole paper armies on the run
    up to D Day in WW11. After which came the cloak and dagger antics of the cold
    war ,MK Ultra mind control and a whole host of deceptions and 'new toys ' in film ,
    make up, prostatic's , 24 hrs news and propaganda in general.

7/7 is possibly the classic ' false flag' patsy contained situation , with real deaths
    and media and emergency manipulation . Which they hid in plain sight, and told to
    us the plot on the morning of the event. Using hind sight and the continuing
    pattern of other such incidents before and after , we can see it was one of many
    ' false flag ' events concealed within a drill or other semi controlled parameters.
    classic 'problem reaction solutions' scenarios played out on our screens with
    compliant 24 hrs news amplifying the effects with half hourly bulletins and updates.
    With plenty of hysteria and demanding to ' Do ' something about it , thrown in.

I just don't buy this was a coincidence .......I know the 'theatre' has changed but
    its the same type of 'show' !!

Peter Power....His customer could they be the perpetrator ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/7 Ripple Effect: Ch1 Mock Exercises & Bomb Hoaxes in the run-up To 7-7-2005

7/7 Ripple Effect: Ch2 Peter Power, Dupe or Accomplice

7/7 Ripple Effect 2 (Full Length) HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUZ3Ezi9QhQ

BBC Panorama: London Under Attack (the show that predicted 7/7)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Years Ago: The London 7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real
    Time Terror Attacks?

Fictional 7/7 "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's subway
    By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
    Global Research, July 07, 2015
    Global Research 8 August 2005

http://www.globalresearch.ca/7-7-moc...or-attacks/821
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th December 2017 at 11:58.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2016), Gardener (12th January 2016), ThePythonicCow (12th January 2016), Tintin (25th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

One thing Rebekah and her sources are right about either way
    there is definitely ' Methodical Illusions and Deceptions going
    on. I woke up with this thought and thought I'd better post it.

Methodical.......

: done by using a careful and organized procedure

: working in a very careful and organized way

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/methodical

Illusion...........

: something that looks or seems different from what it is

: something that is false or not real but that seems to be true or real

: an incorrect idea : an idea that is based on something that is not true

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Illusion

Deception........

: the act of making someone believe something that is not true : the act of deceiving someone

: an act or statement intended to make people believe something that is not true

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Deception

====================================================

On the same lines I'm finding and I'm sure others are as well that many
    events/agendas are connected and some scientists and agencies are capable of
    anything. I just saw this vid that is one on many that tell us illusion ,deception are
    used wide spread . As the narrator says she thinks its a really good analogy of
    how somein government treat their populations in the name of science or national
    security.There is a clip of President Clinton apologising and saying 1,000's of
    governments experiments were going on to find out the effects of radiation etc.

The same sort of things were going on in the UK , USSR and we can never forget
    the NAZI's . But experiments were going on before and after them and still today
    with GMO's and various vaccines. So to anyone under the illusion that their
    governments or the real powerbehind them would not plan and facilitate the
    murder of 3 ,000 of their own citizens on the 9/11. The history books are full of
    events and experiments that say they are very capable of doing so......

If They Would Feed Radioactive Oatmeal to Little Kids, What Wouldn’t They Do?

Published on 11 Jan 2016

Full article up at TSM: http://truthstreammedia.com/2016/01/1...

They also injected one of the kids with a large dose and it killed him shortly after (a
    death they attributed to his condition, and certainly not the radiation injection).

We live under a ruthless scientific dictatorship that would feed radiation-laced
    oatmeal to children without their knowledge or consent and tell their parents it is
    good for them. If they would do that, is there *anything* they wouldn't do?

There are articles daily some may be over dramatized , others under but there
    are many linked agendas going on. Which is why David spots them and links
    them on his headline page with other articles daily , and it is difficult to give
    direct answers on many threads without taking into account the dots that's
    lead to other agendas and topics that make up the greater landscape of the
    global picture and TPTB's plans painting it......

Just a few from todays headline page

Measles Transmitted By The Vaccinated, Government Researchers Confirm

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/01/1...chers-confirm/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Elana Freeland On HAARP, Chemtrails &
    Why We’ve Been Breathing Toxic Air For Decades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuYWly-9YbA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ex-Deutsche, Barclays bankers appear in court over ‘Euribor rigging’

https://www.rt.com/uk/328563-euribor...ampaign=chrome

22,000 Nurses Refuse ‘Mandatory’ Vaccinations

http://naturalsociety.com/22000-nurs...-vaccinations/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scientists push for new wave of eugenics with genome testing for all newborns

http://www.naturalnews.com/052610_ge..._newborns.html

The new way police are surveilling you: Calculating your threat ‘score’

http://patriotrising.com/2016/01/11/...-threat-score/

Shameless vaccine pusher Paul Offit teaches doctors to bully parents into blindly
    injecting their children with mercury and aluminum

http://www.naturalnews.com/052611_Pa..._medicine.html

and more.......http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th December 2017 at 11:53.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (12th January 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th January 2016), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Reinhard (1st July 2017), Shannon (18th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #283
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

I apologise to Bill and to all if I became terse or 'nitpicky' earlier in this thread about Rebekah and her research. It's not that I necessarily think she's a fraud, or a stooge, or just simply incorrect, it's only that, after years and years of digging and delving, seeking and hoping, I am really starting to believe that we will never know the truth – not the whole truth – until the Powers That Be that control the world (and most importantly, ALL the secrets) are gone.

I was just starting to feel (and continue to feel) a bit frustrated that we're all still in the same dark world paradigm, that nothing much has changed. 5 years ago I believed that by now we would know, that by now the world would be free of tyranny and struggle and the military industrial complex, *and secrecy*, that 'repugnant' thing that President Kennedy alluded to in his famous speech all those years ago.

I thank Rebekah for all her efforts, I really do, on 'getting the word out' and educating people on the realities of this hideous crime. And let's make no mistake, that's what 9/11 was. A crime: against peace, against freedom, against humanity. But as can happen with virtually any kind of crime, it has become an almost impenetrable cold case. Yes, there are mountains of evidence to suggest this happened, or that happened, and it was committed by this party or that party, for this reason or that reason, and thanks to Rebekah and many like her, quibbles aside, I have formed a steady understanding of what happened that day.

But for all the heroic efforts of researchers and truthers the world over, and even insiders, it isn't enough, because there's still doubt and confusion over so many things. When I think about 9/11, I also think about the assassination of JFK. That was more than 50 years ago now, and though we believe a great deal, we actually 'know' for certain little more than we did back then. Because those who covered it up then, still exist, that's the thing, and they successfully continue to cover it up now, and will continue to do so - until they are no more. We have pieces of these puzzles, enough to see most of the picture, perhaps we even have a 95% solid hypothesis of what that picture looks like, but not all of it, never all of it, never the actual, full, reality of it – of 9/11, JFK, Roswell, you name it.

They, everything, these secrets, and these crimes, will continue to elude us – until those lurking behind the curtain are dragged out into the light, and called to account. I really hoped we'd be there by now. That's mostly the reason behind my frustration. But until then, heads up everyone. Keep digging, I say, keep searching, analysing, and hoping. One day we will get to see that big picture.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 18th January 2016 at 16:03.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2017), Gardener (21st January 2016), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Reinhard (1st July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (18th January 2016), Shannon (18th January 2016), StandingWave (1st July 2017), Tintin (10th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #284
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

SM, Good post! In this day and age, we will never KNOW the truth. What we think is the truth might turn out to be so, but there's no way to know. The closest we can get is to know that we are being lied to constantly and the "evidence" presented are mostly false flags. It seems that the most absurd claims might just hold more water than the " facts" we take for granted. That's why it's importand to consider outlandish claims and not believe everything that seems bullet proof on the face. There will never be "full disclosure ". We might get lucky and gain lots of truths, but there is no such thing as ultimate truth for the living...and if there is no such entity as God, there ain't no truth in death either....I'm a Christian, so I believe I'll know the real truth some day, but there's no guarantees.

Go well,

Dan

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Eram (21st January 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2017), Gardener (21st January 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd January 2016), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), rabbitcarrot (12th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Soon after they landed, the planes were hidden in the hangars, the passengers may have been told this was all a drill, a couple of people were picked off each plane, taken to upstairs offices, and they were told what to say on their cellphones. One flight attendant, CeeCee Lyles, can even be heard being told “You did great” at the very end of her call.
    I've listened to this over and over. I used to think it was 'you did great'. But I believe now that what she actually quickly whispered just before hanging up was 'it's a frame'.

Someone uploaded just that last couple of seconds. It's 'fairly' conclusive to me that this is what she actually did say.

IT'S A FRAME!

When taken in context, those are three massive words when you think about it.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2017), Hym (12th January 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Reinhard (1st July 2017), Tintin (26th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

By the way, Bill. What is that music track you are using in your intro? I want to get me some of that.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #287
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

7/7 was 911 days after 9/11

In her latest video the Woolworth building launch

Sorry had to restart to get rid of typing lag.

So Kellex was part of the Manhattan project working on special nuclear experiments until it became Halliburton? This company was located in the Woolworths building until just before 9/11.

A projectile was seen launching from this building before the 3 towers came down?

While researching Kellex, articles popped up saying they were behind the Fluoride project too...

Breakfast of Champions suddenly has a much more sinister meaning...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th June 2017 at 20:19.

14. Link to Post #288
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Regarding truth and the divine protection or benevolence Ms. Roth mentions, I have a little story regarding 911 and truth and divine protection.

As many of you know, truth is given in very symbolic and cloaked terms in this world.

I am from New Orleans and every year we have a dog parade in February called the Krewe of Barkus. Now, innocent as I was, I honestly believed there were hijackers, etc. back in 2001 when 911 happened. In fact, I had to go and pick my mother up from Louis Armstrong airport that morning, as she had a flight to go out to California, due to depart at the time all the stuff went down. They grounded all the flights and she called me from the airport, asking me to turn on the t.v. and see if I could offer any information, as everyone was grounded and no one was talking. So I, along with any one else who wasn't an insider was shocked and horrified at what was happening. I went back to the airport (after having dropped her off very early in the morning) and picked her up. It was all very surreal.

So, fast forward to February 2002 and the Krewe of Barkus. The theme that year was patriotism having to do with our being "attacked". You know, proud Americans and all that. It's a VERY big event. The French Quarter, where it is held, is always packed and was especially so that year.

I have no idea what possessed me to do this, but I dressed up in german army fatigues (I used to shop at army surplus stores) and decorated my cairn terrier with a sign which said "Mutta Hari." Much to my horror, you could have heard a pin drop as I walked by the judges stand, which commented on all the costumes and themes as they walked by. It wasn't until years later, when I finally understood what a con job, and worse, the whole 911 thing was (for God's sake they killed a lot of people) that I realized what me, my costume and my dog were portraying.

In retrospect, I am sure there was divine inspiration there. I just didn't get it till later. My point is there ARE good guys. We just have to pay attention and follow our instincts.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2017), BMJ (16th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), rabbitcarrot (12th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (12th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    By the way, Bill. What is that music track you are using in your intro? I want to get me some of that.
    Wow, my apologies: I completely missed this question.

It's The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Healing by Hein Braat. Stunning, quite something else.
    A lovely anecdote: I had an e-mail from a woman a while back who desperately wanted to know what it was. Her young non-verbal autistic son was playing the intro over and over and over again, and was trying to communicate about it. I sent the whole thing to her.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2017), Harley (12th December 2017), Matthew (12th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th January 2018), Mike (12th December 2017), Nasu (13th December 2017), Nenuphar (13th December 2017), Spirithorse (12th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #290
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

I do not know if this has already been posted elsewhere in the forums. I admit I have no read through 15 pages of posts so my apologies if it's a repost.

https://fr.scribd.com/doc/9442970/Co...-2001-28062008

To me this is a terrific report of what were the causes, what led to the attack.

There is a part 2: https://fr.scribd.com/doc/9421535/Co...-2001-26122008

I felt like sharing this interpretation of the events for the sake of unveilling a very plausible truth for everyone to see. These crooks need to be busted wide open to the largest number of people to hope to stop from something similar to happen again in the future.

Cheers!

EDIT: I did not read/heard Rebekah's interview when I initially posted, and thought it was a version of what happened to the planes from a flight attendant. Hence the mistake that was corrected.
    Last edited by Bert; 8th January 2018 at 21:06.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #291
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

A summary of incongruities about the 9-11 kamikaze planes:

No Commercial Planes Crashed on 9-11

Henry Makow henrymakow.com
    April 25, 2018

When a foreign power can commit an atrocity like 9-11 with the complicity of America's Masonic colonial ruling class, you know that the United States is not an empire.

Although I cannot vouch for the claims made here, they are plausible and expose 9-11 as a bald-faced hoax.

Because they got away with 9-11, these false flags have continued on a regular basis.

"NOT ONE single supposed passenger parked a car at any airport on 9-11 NOT ONE.

Why?

There was no commercial plane crashes on 9-11."

There were no commercial plane crashes on September 11, 2001

by Alexandra Bruce
    (abridged by henrymakow.com)

Every one of the supposed 256 passengers on 9-11 paid for their tickets in cash on THE MORNING 0f 9-11! NOT ONE used a single credit card and there are no electronic receipts from anyone or any company anywhere in the world.

Why?

There was no commercial plane crashes on 9-11. This is the reason for:

HUNDRED's of so-called "terrorist training drills" like Tripod II and Vigilant Guardian were taking place on 9-11....at the exact time of the plane crashes.....

NONE of the voice data recorders, flight data recorders, or BLACK BOXES had serial numbers....a first in aviation history and it happened 4 times on the same day...

(Update: Mueller...yes -- that Mueller -- has stated that the FBI has 'lost all the black boxes' from 9-11! Maybe it's with the original moon landing video that they ALSO said they have lost?)

ALL the buildings and locations on 9-11 appear to have been destroyed by some form of demolition or Directed Energy Weapon

The US government allocated only $3 million dollars to investigate ALL of 9-11(Lewinsky Scandal got $50 million)

EVERY video filming the Pentagon was immediately confiscated (80+ at last count)

The command procedure to shoot down a rogue plane was changed just weeks before 9-11 to having to get Donald Rumsfeld's permission first....and then was changed back immediately the day AFTER 9-11 to the pilot's discretion.....

NOT ONE single video exists of any person (except ATTA) at any airport in any way from any of the planes of 9-11

The reason that tens of millions of dollars were made on "put options" which shorted United and American Airlines just days before 9-11 and the US REFUSES to release exactly who made those financial bets

The reason that Rumsfeld announced $2.3 TRILLION had been "lost" at the Pentagon on 9-10-01 and that the 28 accounting experts would be looking into it (ALL 28 died in the Pentagon plane attack and all investigations were immediately dropped.)

The Pentagon was conducting a "MASCAL" (Mass Casualty) exercise ON THE DAY OF 9-11 at the Pentagon involving a PLANE CRASHING INTO IT...was once again for a weak plausible deniability excuse.

The doors, fire escapes, observation decks, and ALL access to the tops WTC's 1 and 2 buildings were closed and chained up on Monday 9-10-01...was because survivors could talk...

Mayor Gulliani was conducting Operation Tripod II at Pier 92 (rather than his NEW multiple million dollar bunker inside WTC 7) on Monday 9-10-01 which involved terrorist attacks on the WTC's and then the same exact people were then in charge of 9-11..

The FBI released the names, addresses, photos, religious beliefs, whereabouts, affiliations, professional connections, flight training schools, nationalities, personal histories, ages, visa status OF ALL the highjackers within DAYS Of 9-11 (Unibomber took 17 years!)...

PA Gov. Tom Ridge, who would then head a new agency called Homeland Security, said that the WTC debris would be buried at CDI's smelting plant which was purchased just months before 9-11 in PA (no debris went overseas or to China for example!)

Even though it was illegal, Gulliani banned ALL photography and video of the WTC's after the attacks which clearly showed serious problems with the official stories.

Osama Bin Laden denied any connection to wrongdoing and basically says the US government and military are sick and murderous for their own gains ... is because he had nothing to do with 9-11.

There will always be massive problems with the passenger lists. NONE of the hijackers were listed on ANY of them.

There will NEVER be a single piece of verified debris from ANY of the 4 planes from ANY of the 4 locations on 9-11.

NO engines, NO tail sections, NO seats, NO fuselage, NO luggage, and NOTHING from any of the planes has ever been found and verified through a serial number.

There are massive problems with the take-off records of the 4 flights on 9-11 is that there was no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.

NOT ONE PENNY has been paid from insurance companies to replace the planes themselves is that they pay only be verifiable debris....and NONE has ever been found...

Bush threatened Congressman to never investigate 9-11, then delayed the investigation 18 months, then handpicked the Commission members, had Commission members quit because they said the Commission was a fraud because they were never going to be allowed to inspect the plane wreckage because of "national security", and then told them to never "cross the line" with regards to plane investigations......

(Sen. Paul Wellstone paid with his life. He demanded to verify the plane debris. That's why he was killed)

The reason that thermite and cordite tested POSITIVE and was found EVERYWHERE on 9-11.

Jet fuel tested NEGATIVE at ALL 4 crash sites on 9-11.

The reason that the WTC towers 1 and 2, which were each 110 stories high of reinforced concrete and steel covering ONE ACRE for each floor.......which was then turned into a pile of dust standing only TWO STORIES HIGH from a fuel fire ( a first in world history).....was because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.

The reason CDI, Control Demolition Inc, (A DEMOLITION COMPANY ....even though there was no piece of building debris larger than what could fit onto their existing trucks!) was paid $35 Billion to clean up 9-11 (similar to what the US government paid CDI after the OKCity bombing in 1995) and was seen in and around the WTC's AND OKCity Murrah building for weeks and months PRIOR to 9-11 and April 1995....was because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.

The reason everyone smelled cordite and NOT ONE person smelled ANY of the 12,000 gallons of toxic jet fuel at the Pentagon was because there was no commercial plane crashes on 9/11.

The FAA boss destroyed the taped testimony of the 3 air traffic controllers immediately following 9-11 which basically said they could not have been commercial planes...

16 supposed Saudi Arabian men who averaged 5'4″ 120 lbs with ONE-inch knives could highjack 4 planes without a single mayday or hijacking code being entered by a single pilot on 9-11...

The reason that ALL EIGHT, 6-ton, 9ft wide Titanium alloy engines DISAPPEARED (a first in world history and it happened 8 times) .

The reason $15 billion dollars was paid out to the US airline companies within 2 weeks of 9-11.

It is now against US law to investigate or even contact the exact people who took the supposed "man from the street " films, photos, and videos of planes of 9-11...

You will never have ANY truly independent investigation of 9-11 is that your legal system is owned by the same murderers and there was no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.

The reason that everything will be kept in secrecy with regards to any legal procedures, covered with terms like "national security" even though the ENTIRE PLANET supposedly saw it, and ANY court cases will all have gag orders and be closed to the public is because there was no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.

More reasons here (in the comments)

Related:
    - No Commercial Plane Crash on 9-11
    Running Time: 3 mins
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th April 2018 at 15:07.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (25th April 2018), Bill Ryan (25th April 2018), Debra (25th April 2018), Ewan (25th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), gord (25th April 2018), Kryztian (28th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (9th May 2018), MistressJan (27th July 2018), onawah (26th April 2018), rabbitcarrot (12th May 2018), Satori (25th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th April 2018), Tintin (25th April 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018)

22. Link to Post #292
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

I'm shamelessly re-posting a peer reviewed article I wrote in 2015 on the subject of 911and published in the Journal of 911 Studies and Global Research:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/r...eyVol40Mar.pdf

(The link no longer goes directly to my article. You now have to hit the "Articles" link on the website. Then look for the article that begins "The Cause of the Destruction...." It's the second or third article from the top.)

There is no question but that on 9/11/01 WTC 7 was destroyed by conventional methods and that WTC 1 and 2 were destroyed by a combination of methods, some of which involved high tech weapons.

The official conspiracy theory of 911 is demonstrably false. That is why there never has been, and if the guilty can prevent it, never will be, a true, open, honest and fair investigation and evidentiary hearing into the actual causes of the destruction of WTC buildings 1, 2, 7, 6.... (and parts of the Pentagon) on 9/11/2001.

Any such investigation and evidentiary hearing(s) would also establish whether, or not, planes actually struck any buildings (and crashed in PA). They would also establish that if planes were involved, jet fuel (kerosene) coupled with relativity minimal impact damage to WTC 1 and 2 could not have caused the buildings to dustify and collapse in the manner observed on that day.

The official conspiracy theory of 911 puts me in mind of the scene in the movie My Cousin Vinny when Vincent Gambini (played by Joe Pesci) on cross examination destroys the state's witness by getting him to admit that he was wrong about how much time elapsed from when the "two Yutes" (Defendants) went into the store and when the shooting occurred. He did this by getting the witness to acknowledge that he had just started making grits, that the grits were not instant, but "regular", and that absent the laws of physics ceasing to exist on his stove that day, it takes 20 minutes, not five minutes, to make grits.

At least in the movie the witness admitted that the laws of physics were not suspended on his stove. This is something that our government has refused to admit or even acknowledge. We need to get those in positions of authority and control on that day on the witness stand--under oath and subject to real, not imagined, penalty for perjury. This would include those who controlled the narrative and the clean up of the crime scene. That means Giuliani, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice et al. (By the way, to me it is telling that Trump brought Giuliana on board his legal team. There are plenty of good and connected lawyers out there to help Trump with legal issues. This tells me that he was brought on because of the muscle he can provide, not his legal acumen.)

Notably, even the official conspiracy theory acknowledges that WTC 7 and the other WTC buildings (e.g. WTC 6) were not hit by any planes. Thus, planes cannot and do not account for their destruction. This lends some support to the no-plane theory in my view.

I'll wrap up by pointing out that the end note to my paper provides information about and a link to a news report of the historical event of the B-25 that hit the Empire State Building in NY City in the mid-1940s. That building was indeed struck by a large military aircraft loaded with fuel, and it did not collapse. Sadly, 11 people died. But, the the integrity of the building was not impaired and floors impacted by the crash were rebuilt.

Modern-day, and many older-day, steel high rises are designed and built to withstand impacts by large aircraft. That's an admitted fact. Further, since 911 there have been no substantive changes, if any, made to high rise building codes requiring any modification to plans, designs, building materials or methods to account for impact by planes.

It all makes one wonder.
    Last edited by Satori; 25th April 2018 at 17:29.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Debra (25th April 2018), Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2018), Hervé (25th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (9th May 2018), onawah (26th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th April 2018), Tintin (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (25th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #293
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

What does Mr Trump know about 9-11?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (9th May 2018), Tintin (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018)

26. Link to Post #294
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,602 times in 5,414 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

There is no question but that on 9/11/01 WTC 7 was destroyed by conventional methods and that WTC 1 and 2 were destroyed by a combination of methods, some of which involved high tech weapons.

The official conspiracy theory of 911 is demonstrably false.

........... We need to get those in positions of authority and control on that day on the witness stand--under oath and subject to real, not imagined, penalty for perjury.

Notably, even the official conspiracy theory acknowledges that WTC 7 and the other WTC buildings (e.g. WTC 6) were not hit by any planes. Thus, planes cannot and do not account for their destruction. This lends some support to the no-plane theory in my view.
    I, for one, am very glad that you have shamelessly re-posted this. In my view, an important paper you have written here. Perhaps you could move this (meaning your) post over to an appropriate thread in the 9/11 directory?

I concur absolutely with the key points you have raised and particularly those that I have emboldened, above.

Thanks again.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (9th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (9th May 2018), Satori (9th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (9th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #295
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    NO engines, NO tail sections, NO seats, NO fuselage, NO luggage, and NOTHING from any of the planes has ever been found and verified through a serial number.
    True, nothing verified, nothing with serial numbers. I agree it's possible, in fact likely, that regular commercial aircraft, an American Airlines 757, and a United Airlines 767, did not crash into those buildings. But something did, I do believe (they weren't 'ghost planes' or holograms). Something that looked like these regular commercial aircraft did crash into the WTC and the Pentagon, and scattered at least some plane wreckage. Military craft is my guess.

This is nothing new, it's all been seen before, but just bringing it up -- there is some debris here. And maybe it was hoaxed, or maybe planted. Just another layer of the onion I guess..

Part of an engine, Murray Street.

Part of Flight 11, found on Cedar Street

Fuselage fragment (allegedly Flight 175)

A wheel nearby

Part of a landing gear, wedged between two buildings at Park Place and Murray Street, discovered in 2013.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2018), Franny (12th May 2018), Hervé (9th May 2018), Michelle Marie (9th May 2018), Satori (9th May 2018)

30. Link to Post #296
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just want to thank everyone who posted on this thread. Rebekah Roth, thank you.
    I don't feel so alone.

And I'm barely on the last page going back. Half way through the page.

Anyway, I get the sense more and more of us are waking up and not just following, believing what our govt wants us to believe.
    This is our country and as ambassadors of the world it is our jobs to question our representatives, and their job is to answer to us.

I remember right after the'plane crashes', and I will admit I was scared and felt the need to be ultra patriotic and to be revenge-full.
    They use scare tactics, but now that we know, next time we won't be fooled.

And I really believe that that's why there hasn't been a next one. See something, say something.

Really liked Rebekah's chronology connection: Art students, pictures, fuse boxes/ BB 18, Halliburton. It makes complete sense to me that those relationships don't relate.

Thank YOU for letting me vent.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rabbitcarrot For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st March 2022), Michelle Marie (12th May 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15