Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

1. Link to Post #81
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

What a firecracker of a thread:-)

Appears Avalon has stronger fuses than the Liddel ones of our newly acquired interest:-)

Thanks Bill:-)

An extra special thank you to Rebekah as well. There are many reasons men consider women "hot" but nothing gladdens a man more than when she clarifies our purpose on simple truths.

@elixar you still sorting hiss on audio, did that as an apprentice forty years ago, inside tip: unresolvable, exists always. c'est le vie. I moved on. Your arguments should too. More clarity on our side. Remember Jericho? it was audio that did that too, we use forums today, brick by brick if necessary, Reverberation, a diminutive resonance, a dissonant hiss in your ear. How's that working for you:-)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), LittleTree (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

this is the only video I know of, showing the first plane hitting the towers...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    we've all seen the street workers video of the first plane hit, but I ran across this one which is from a different angle, the explosion looks huge compared to the other video...

can you tell if this one has the unit attached under the belly?

at 42 secs, the back blew out before the plane finished hitting...
    Wow! That's not the second plane hitting the south tower. That's the first plane, hitting the north tower (as you noted). It is taken from across the Hudson river, so the north tower, the one with the radio tower, is to the left. The sun (9 AM in the morning) is shining on the south side (the right side) of each tower, and the west side (left side from this view) is still in the shadow.

This is only the second video I have ever seen of the first, north tower, impact. The first such video being a well known shot by the French Naudet brothers film crew, while shooting a documentary from the streets of Manhattan.

Here are six still frames from the point right around the impact, extracted from the above video.
    The resolution is too poor to identify the flying object, but it is about the right length for the American Airlines Flight 11 Boeing 767-223ER that supposedly hit the north tower. Such a plane is 160 feet long, and each twin tower was 64 meters on a side so had about a 150 foot diagonal.

The erupting explosion does indeed happen quickly, seemingly too quickly.

Here is a still from the better known video shot by Jules Naudet:
    the hologram continues so it looks like the nose went all the way though the building popping out the other side before it was shut off...

great interview Bill...

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Great interview -- Bill, I so appreciate that you let your interviewee talk without interruption and only jumped in to ask for some big picture summaries or thoughts.

I still can't wrap my head around some of the anomalies....

1. First, I don't understand the voice message that her friend the purser (cabin manager) supposedly had on her voice recording device when she came back to Florida about the "if this gets tied to Israel there will be a backlash against the Jews..." Why would these people be leaving a phone message on her friend's phone? Are we supposed to understand that the lines got mixed up, like they used to back in the days of shared lines? This doesn't make sense!

2. I agree that some of the plane calls were very odd and didn't seem to line up with what the passengers/crew members would have seen if they were really where they said they were (i.e, "over Ohio," when they were supposedly about to hit the WTC, or "I see buildings, I see water...." from a flight attendant who clearly should know what the Manhattan skyline looks like, or someone who refused to speak to his wife and instead said his goodbyes to a random operator....!). I think Bill mentions in the interview that it seems almost like the "cue cards" got mixed up. But how could this be? I mean, Roth ties all of these corporations into this dastardly scheme, and there were so many pieces of the crime that had to be set up in advance. The planning must have taken years, and it required so many people to sign up for it, and yet "they" can't even get the cue cards right? Clearly they had to know which passengers were on which flights if they all landed at Westover AFB, and they had to know which plane was planned for which target....so why were these passenger/crew messages so bloody off? Hard to imagine that the planners would have allowed for any ad-libs in a murderous scheme of this magnitude.

Unless they wanted to be so sloppy so as to get caught? Or they wanted to see just how stupid or mesmerized the majority actually is, willing to accept a story with so many holes in it?

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), Hazelfern (15th September 2015), LittleTree (14th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member LittleTree's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Mom,

my thoughts are that we have been told over and over that the key to such treachery is to keep the left hand or vice versa in the dark as to what the right hand is doing. It has always been a frustrating thing in Gov the lack of communication between dept's.

I also feel as tho...somewhere down the line, they are under oath to tell a bare minimum of half truths....somehow to me , it seems part of the "whole" deal. In my research, I have seen so much about hollywood and I describe Any One in Commercial Media (music, news...all of it) as our modern day gladiators! We sit back- just like in Netflix's Spartacus (not HIS real Name) and watch them all perform, sacrifice and eventually die.

So..it seemed quite plausible to me. btw, this is the best docu on hollywood i have found, it's based on a blog written by a Theater Actress's account and perspective of life in Hollywood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhMcvWpKBpg

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

awakeningmom (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

this is the only video I know of, showing the first plane hitting the towers...
    Early this year (2015) I posted all three videos that I know of showing the first plane hitting the north tower in this post, with some comments. I have not observed the spiraling or cork screwing motion that Rebekah spoke of.

Here are the three videos (the first one is listed twice, first the more common version which also shows the second, south tower "impact", and the second one showing an "enhanced" version of just the first, north tower "impact"):

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th September 2015 at 23:29.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), AlaBil (15th September 2015), Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), LittleTree (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Rocky_Shorz (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015), TODD & NORA (15th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

Just listened to this last night and it was riveting. This lady puts me to shame with her dedicated and untiring research, that she could uncover all this also puts all legitimate and genuine law officials to shame.

Reflecting on the overall picture though it is damning indeed on the overall conciousness of humanity, that all this information can be uncovered and presented, (not just Rebekah's work), yet nothing happens. It brings to mind a point in Shikasta, (or possible one of the subsequent novels), by Doris Lessing, where the chief Shammat operative on the planet made a report back to the home planet Puttiora, claiming, "Success, the entire planet is now immune to the truth!" (I recall from memory, may not be verbatim).

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Hazelfern (15th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), onawah (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015)

12. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Wow. Great images.

To me, blurs and all, it's NOT an airliner. There are no wings or tail structure.

The absence of a tail structure and the strong black indications of a hull, while showing lighter indications of tiny wings above and below it, indicate, to me, only one type of aircraft: a cruise missile.

B.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 15th September 2015 at 15:52.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (15th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th September 2015)

14. Link to Post #88
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Very compelling research and a great interview.

Here on the east coast we are having a string of beautiful days.
    Crystal clear blue skies, cool mornings and warm days.
    These are the kind of days that reminds one of that fateful day 14 years ago.

From my observations many folks have woken up but not nearly enough.
    The Christian people who live next door are living day to day, putting their trust (and power) in the hands of Jesus. They look at me as a lost soul because I do not believe in their version of reality.

The living members of my family claim to be Christian but are even more dangerous than the people next door. They are willing to join the fighting forces to protect Israel because it is the 'footstool of God.'

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th September 2015)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Hello! Zombie Test Update: I am going over to "Alienation from loved ones while on the path of awakening (Advice Wanted)" to post my update...if anyone cares to share...Thank You!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post999322
    Last edited by Billy; 15th September 2015 at 19:23. Reason: Add Link to reffered post

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Hazelfern (15th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 191 posts

Absolutely loved this interview. What an amazing woman. It's certainly added to the list of glaring details that can't actually even really be debated, but none the less somehow still are.

I feel compelled to add to what's already been expressed: Bill - you seem to be writing the book on how to do a good interview - certainly with this kind of material, but probably in general too.

A large part of why I enjoy listening to your interviews is I that I experience a kind of relief - instead of being poised to jump in and direct where it's going, you seem to be super-focused on letting the thing flow of it's own accord - to go where it's supposed to go, unhindered. It feels like a triumph of instinct and intuition over ego-led thinking.

A Guide to Life: Beyond the Interviewer, by Bill Ryan

Oh and yes - please do more if at all possible!

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), LittleTree (16th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), Sir Eltor (20th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Listen to the truth being proclaimed. We the people will not stand by silently and allow the level of evil to continue. Please urge acquaintances and family to listen to this excerpt when George Galloway went to Washington in 2005 and addressed a Senate subcommittee: “Galloway showed what a man with fire in his belly can do.”
    In the above posted youtube video,George Galloway is speaking to US Senator Norm Coleman (Wikipedia), who became a Senator from Minnesota in 2002, after the incumbent, Paul Wellstone, that he was running against died was probably murdered in an airplane crash.

Recently, and/or currently (not sure which) Norm Coleman is:
    • an adviser to and board member of the Republican Jewish Coalition and board director,
    • the Chairman and CEO of the American Action Network,
    • on the National Advisory Council for the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, and
    • a lobbyist on behalf of the government of Saudi Arabia.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), LittleTree (16th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    Hi Moekatz... Just because some dastardly events may be planned does not mean that they will happen, or be allowed. It's my feeling and observation that there are higher powers, (ET's, angelic, etc), that have intervened on behalf of the good majority of people in the world... and that there are many good human folks working behind the scenes on behalf of a positive future for us all.

Have you ever heard of the 'Placebo Effect'?... That's where someone with an ailment is given a plain sugar pill, but is told that it is just the medicine they need to help their condition... then the person mysteriously becomes better. In effect, this is clearly mind over matter... or a built-in, natural, ability we all have which is based on our belief that something will happen... and then it does happen, just as we expected. So by this same logic, if we believe something 'bad' will happen, then we will be attracting or helping to manifest it also.

So it's very clear to me that our best course of action here is to hold a positive/bright vision for the future, so that we will be supporting a positive outcome for the whole planet.

For myself, I have tested/experimented with this 'mind-over-matter'/manifestation effect so many times by visualizing specific events or things to appear in my life... and they do... and always exactly as visualized. Also have done much 'prayer'/healing work which works very well in the same way basically. I'd be happy to share some personal experiences.

My feeling is that we all have this natural ability and are using it all the time... because it is our direct inheritance or blueprint from the original Creator/s... the 'power of creation'. We are 'creators' too! ... And we seem to finally be awakening to this reality in this world in larger numbers. The natural next step it seems is to gather into groups and start focusing on specific events taking place on the planet which will benefit the Earth, and all the people.
    Name:  HEADLINES MEDIA back.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  62.7 KB

We can share the INTENTION while we hold the VISION of what we wish to create. In our community, I've begun community visioning groups under the "Alchemy of Light" PROJECT. The image above is one of the newspaper headlines that I created to imagine the end result of "TAKING THE MEDIA BACK".

I was actually inspired to make many of the particular headlines by the inspiration garnered from Rebekah Roth's first book, Methodical Illusion.

I'm feeling more and more of a pull to work consciously and cooperatively with the angelic realm, among other normally unseen realms. We ARE working together.

I got SO jazzed when I first heard of this interview between Bill and Rebekah regarding her second book, Methodical Deception. SHE is working with angels. (That's my intuitive impression.)

THIS WILL BE A TURNING POINT!

I sense that this is what will not only wake up the masses to the truth, but will evolutionize souls to be more perceptive so that we won't be able to be deceived in such a large way. This IS our evolution. We are having an EVOLUTION REVOLUTION, meaning that our perceptive abilities are far more advanced than even their 'ARTIFICIAL' intelligence can count on.

I mean come on, REAL INFINITE INTELLIGENCE vs. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. The copy is a sham. Who would bet on artificial intelligence? No. We are becoming empowered with more intelligence than we have ever dreamed possible. Why? Truth is the basis of intelligence.

The future plans for destruction will not entirely manifest. They will be aborted, and that is happening NOW.

This truth, exposed to the masses regarding 9/11 and all of the characters and factual details, will be what falls the house of cards.

Geoengineering and GMO and all of their roots will be exposed IMMEDIATELY. Since the masses will be so upset with television news and other media for being so deceived, we WILL take the media back. I intend that the media is now devoted to Truth.

My other newspaper headlines are: "The U.S. pulls out of the U.N. and all other NGOs" (non government organizations- posing as govt.), "The cabal is exposed and dismantled" Oh, here, I'll post another one...

Name:  HEADLINES END Federal Reserve.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  63.2 KB

Let's use our POWER. Each one of us counts, and together we are exponential.

AND...we are each guided and protected. Claim it to know it and live it.

This is the BEST TRUTH EVER!!!

Bill and Rebekah...thank you so much for your Divine Service. My heart feels so good because of you.

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th September 2015 at 21:54.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Dewdropmas (23rd September 2015), Eram (27th December 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), LittleTree (16th September 2015), meeradas (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), Valley (16th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th September 2015)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote I mean come on, REAL INFINITE INTELLIGENCE vs. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. The copy is a sham. Who would bet on artificial intelligence? No. We are becoming empowered with more intelligence than we have ever dreamed possible. Why? Truth is the basis of intelligence.
    Michelle Marie...Thank You!!! I have been dancing around saying this for...maybe several weeks now! It took walking the process to get to this point of knowing All is truly well, all of us becoming nice, shiney bright humans...Yes, bumps, maybe devastation. Our focus is KEY.
    I've had an idea that has evolved over the last 7 years about a radio station (all this before I was 'in the know). I wanted to do a Pandora style except separate every single song ever by lyrics and only play what feels good...it's what my mirthbeam.com was for...a fun portal without the roller coaster ride of emotions, a safe place to unfrazzle.

My heart sings, my mind swims in the thrill of all the glorious technology and wonderful tools we have created - freed for organic co-creation!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Family Breakthrough: sent this interview to my Fox TV watching father, the one who refused to watch Loose Change or entertain my emailed arguments....I asked him to please give Roth's interview a listen. I didn't expect much, but the next day he wrote back "I watched enough of this interview to be disturbed by things she said. I'm going to order her two books. Love, dad". Progress!

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), alh02 (16th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), Hazelfern (16th September 2015), Hervé (16th September 2015), LittleTree (16th September 2015), Mart (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), silverfish (16th September 2015), Valley (16th September 2015)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote I'm going to order her two books. Love, dad". Progress!
    Friggin Awesome!

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), awakeningmom (16th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Rebekah just drew my attention to this...

http://theafricanspear.com/tag/joshua-ryne-goldberg

FBI Says ‘Australian ISIS Jihadist’ Who Encouraged 9/11 Anniversary Bombing Actually A Jewish American Named Joshua Ryne Goldberg

Extract:
    A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents’ house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as “Australi Witness,” an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days "Australi Witness" has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with “2 lbs of explosives inside”.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Eram (27th December 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), giovonni (16th September 2015), Hervé (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), silverfish (16th September 2015)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Family Breakthrough: sent this interview to my Fox TV watching father, the one who refused to watch Loose Change or entertain my emailed arguments....I asked him to please give Roth's interview a listen. I didn't expect much, but the next day he wrote back "I watched enough of this interview to be disturbed by things she said. I'm going to order her two books. Love, dad". Progress!
    Lovely.

I just shared this with Rebekah. She was delighted... and says she actually hears this kind of story quite often.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), awakeningmom (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Eram (27th December 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), Hervé (16th September 2015), Magnus (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Sierra (17th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2015), Valley (16th September 2015)

34. Link to Post #98
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,444 times in 1,399 posts

I'm looking for info on calls that were made from inside the Twin Towers which mention actually seeing the second plane hit, but can't find anything. Here is an account of somebody who was in TC2, who felt the impact and smelled jet fuel on the way down the stairs. But no info about actual planes other than hearsay. There is mention in the article below of a woman who was the only one to make it out from her floor. It would be interesting to hear her story.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/201..._attacks_.html

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

36. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

note here is a most recent corresponding/information interview ...

Richie Allen with James Perloff
    "On 9/11, The Flight 11 Crew KNEW They Were Taking Part In a Terror Drill!"

Published on Sep 16, 2015

37. Link to Post #100
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I'm looking for info on calls that were made from inside the Twin Towers which mention actually seeing the second plane hit, but can't find anything. Here is an account of somebody who was in TC2, who felt the impact and smelled jet fuel on the way down the stairs. But no info about actual planes other than hearsay.
    Well there is this following testimony - from a surviving eye witness, and not a phonecall, that does mention the plane as seen from inside the tower before, during, and after impact. Stanley Praimnath. He's appeared in several 9/11 documentaries, telling his quite incredible tale:

http://www.crossmap.com/blogs/9-11-r...ods-grace-3613
    http://www.timteeman.com/2011/09/03/...lood-brothers/

An excerpt of one of his accounts (below) states, if true, that a solid, actual aeroplane was involved:

He walked into his office and the phone rang immediately. It was a woman from Chicago. "Stan, Stan, get out, get out of the building." He assured the woman he was fine. "But you're not logged on to the computer," she said. Stanley still didn't know a plane hit the first building.

As he assured the woman he was safe, he stood up near his desk, while he held the phone in his hand, and just happened to look toward the Statue of Liberty. Suddenly he saw a huge plane, gray in color, that flew straight at him. "It was coming at me at eye-level contact," he notes. Praimnath could make out the letter 'U' on the tail. It was United flight 175.

"As the plane was getting nearer I could hear a revving sound the engine was making, like the sound a plane makes when it's about to take off," Praimnath says. "Quadruple that sound, and that's the sound I could hear, even in this soundproof building. I can still hear that sound in my head," he says. "That sound will never go away."

"I'm standing up looking at this plane getting bigger and nearer," Praimnath says. "You don't know how fast your mind is reacting."

In desperation he cried out to God: "Lord, I can't do this-you take over," and he dove under his desk. Praimnath's Bible still sat on top of the desk. The plane slammed into the building with immense force. The bottom of the wing sliced through his office and stuck in his office door 20 feet away from where he huddled.

Sounds miraculous that he suvived at all, and virtually unscathed!

In another interview, the 'U' he saw emblazoned on the tale, he called a 'giant U'. And that is interesting.

This is Boeing 767 N612UA, seen in 1999, and the actual aircraft that purportedly hit the south tower on September 11th. Can the logo on the tale be construed as a Giant 'U'?

Name:  UA175.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  62.1 KB

What exactly was this 'U' he saw? Would it even have been visible from his angle/perspective, when the plane was flying directly at him? It's worth noting, I have also read another account of his (source unverified however) where he states that he saw an American Airlines plane flying at his building, not a United...
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 16th September 2015 at 13:55.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Miller (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast