+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What exactly is the "Keshe Foundation"?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,738 times in 1,354 posts

Default What exactly is the "Keshe Foundation"?

Why it the "Keshe Foundation" not a scam, why is the site still online? I need help answering those questions. What exactly would be the reason why the "Keshe Foundation" is not a scam? I cannot find anything "real" out on the site. No "real" measurements of anything, no real contact details, just some wild claims coupled with weird science coupled with no demos of anything useful. What have I missed here? If I would order one of those Magrav Universal Power systems, would not get any product and want my money back, how do I go about getting that money back? If this was such an amazing product, then why can't I find a single YouTube clip showing the amazing performance of the Magrav Universal Power systems?

My view is that this is a scam, please prove me wrong.

Found this though:

More thoughts on the topic here.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 13th September 2015 at 17:00.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Art (14th September 2015), eagle0027 (13th September 2015), enfoldedblue (13th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Hschneider (13th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2015), Olaf (14th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2015), TargeT (15th September 2015), Tesseract (15th September 2015), toppy (13th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What exactly is the "Keshe Foundation"?

Perhaps you ought to read the Keshe Foundation Significant Announcements thread for a better understanding of what's happening at the Keshe Foundation.

One post I found particularly useful by Aurelius was http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post990950 about the goals, techologies, and challenges for the Keshe Foundation.

If you want to do your own research and form your own opinion based on that, the information is available above.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

Aurelius (13th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,706 times in 3,534 posts

I think if they were fraud they wouldn't have facebook and youtube accounts that can be traced and numerous other scientific how to do video, jmo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Johnny (13th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xanth (here)
    Perhaps you ought to read the Keshe Foundation Significant Announcements thread for a better understanding of what's happening at the Keshe Foundation.

One post I found particularly useful by Aurelius was http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post990950 about the goals, techologies, and challenges for the Keshe Foundation.

If you want to do your own research and form your own opinion based on that, the information is available above.
    From what I've seen so far about the Keshe "stuff", I have not seen anything that makes any sense. There is no theoretical basis for anything. The drawings are showing basically how nothing is connected, how nothing works and how nothing can be proven from this. I can do this too:

"So using plasma we can gain gravitational because in the material we have electrical forces that react and pull the electrons in this direction, so that there is a field of anti matter forming in this direction. So this spin force of gravitational can then flow in the opposite direction, which now can be used to fuel the reactor. We have tapped into the electrical energy field and achieve plasma inside of the reactor, because using the gravitational we can form the right conditions to achieve this. We are a non-profit organization. This Magrav power system is currenly under production and will become available early September for 500 EUR."
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 13th September 2015 at 20:08.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Art (14th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), kirolak (13th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

After doing some google search I must say Mr Keshe looks very fishy indeed! All he is doing is making grandiose claims without anything concrete whatsoever. He seems to lie more often than he tell the truth. Check what Sterling Allan from peswiki has to say about him:

http://pesn.com/2015/08/28/9602655_M...s-allegations/

and

http://pesn.com/2015/08/12/9602649_K...ck-of-success/

Apparently Keshe has never sold any working units to this day.

Also here's an interesting thread about Keshe.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...out-keshe.html

I wouldn't been too keen on giving any money to this guy. Has anyone ever seen him produce any proof of his claims? Has anyone ever tested Keshe's devices?
    Last edited by vortexpoint; 13th September 2015 at 20:40.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

Art (14th September 2015), chiki (14th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), kirolak (13th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), TargeT (15th September 2015), WhiteLove (13th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,829 times in 912 posts

From what I've seen over several years Keshe is one of those 'Something massive is just around the corner ... any minute now ... soon ..." things that NEVER actually produce anything substantial. I remember when i looked into it several years ago .... I found then the any minute now thing had already been going on for years. Hopefully Im wrong ... but i dont expect much will ever come out it.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Art (14th September 2015), Aspen (18th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), kirolak (13th September 2015), Olaf (14th September 2015), RunningDeer (18th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), TargeT (15th September 2015), WhiteLove (13th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vortexpoint (here)
    After doing some google search I must say Mr Keshe looks very fishy indeed! All he is doing is making grandiose claims without anything concrete whatsoever. He seems to lie more often than he tell the truth. Check what Sterling Allan from peswiki has to say about him:

and

I wouldn't been too keen on giving any money to this guy. Has anyone ever seen him produce any proof of his claims? Has anyone ever tested Keshe's devices?
    Thanks, I just watched it, but I want to see a flying car...

Last edited by WhiteLove; 13th September 2015 at 21:35.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cabohenry (14th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), kirolak (15th September 2015), Mercedes (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 times in 520 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Why it the "Keshe Foundation" not a scam, why is the site still online? I need help answering those questions. What exactly would be the reason why the "Keshe Foundation" is not a scam? I cannot find anything "real" out on the site. No "real" measurements of anything, no real contact details, just some wild claims coupled with weird science coupled with no demos of anything useful. What have I missed here? If I would order one of those Magrav Universal Power systems, would not get any product and want my money back, how do I go about getting that money back? If this was such an amazing product, then why can't I find a single YouTube clip showing the amazing performance of the Magrav Universal Power systems?

<snip>
    i guess you see what you [want to] see
    Last edited by Aurelius; 13th September 2015 at 21:37.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (13th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Johnny (13th September 2015), Xanth (14th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

<snip>
    i guess you see what you (want to) see
    Or, I don't see what I want to see. (please see the flying car above)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Johnny (13th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 times in 624 posts

Or, I don't see what I want to see. (please see the flying car above)
    I do not think either you, I or anyone else has learned about plasma when we went to school. What Keshe have to convey to us is not understood by the established science. As you were told in another thread,

'come with a proof and you are dead.' It is therefore Keshe started on his knowledge school. (they can not kill us all).

It is not easy to understand/ be conscious, about what he has to say because we do not really have any reference to attach it with. I started to feel that this was the right thing, and today I'm not afraid to say that this

is the true 'missing link'. It is very much more than free energy and flying cars.

This video has nothing to do with Keshe, but is quite interesting in the context of the established science, and IMO worth to see.

btw can you tell us about how a person becomes conscious about ... what ever. In other words, what is the difference between render something you have 'learned' and render something you are conscious about ?

Cheers Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Aspen (18th September 2015), GaelVictor (14th September 2015), Xanth (14th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Found this though:

More thoughts on the topic here.
    You will be able to find many more videos about the 'Fraud' both from people who do not understand it, and second from people who do not want you to understand it.

There is a war going on out there !!!!! and the war is about our consciousness.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (13th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Xanth (14th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Imagine someone making up a 'delivery system' involving something miraculous and trying to sell it as such.

An effective way to minimize those questioning the authenticity of said 'delivery system' would be to tell them that there are 'people' that do not want you to understand it and that there is a war going on regarding your consciousness (or something like that).......and that is why you have doubts.

Having said that, I know nothing about Keshe Foundation but the pros for it have a ring to it that sounds like a modern day con. Whether or not it is a con, I don't know.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)

An effective way to minimize those questioning the authenticity of said 'delivery system' would be to tell them that there are 'people' that do not want you to understand it and that there is a war going on regarding your consciousness (or something like that).......and that is why you have doubts.
    Hello again joeecho About the understanding, this are MY words NOT from Keshe Foundations

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    Having said that, I know nothing about Keshe Foundation but the pros for it have a ring to it that sounds like a modern day con. Whether or not it is a con, I don't know.
    There have been two units for sale on electrical performance, the old one from about 2012 which was banned by the Belgian authorities (the old king) and so was not delivered. then the new which is 10 times

cheaper and would be heading out to those who have ordered in this days. The new one is cheaper because they have been wiser to do it in a more stylish way. I think the new way has been invented by a hairdresser from

Nigeria living in London. Yes I know the last sound weird, but you can see and listen to him here

Johnny

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (14th September 2015), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Xanth (14th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

from what I have seen so far, Its a scam.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2015), Johnny (14th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), WhiteLove (14th September 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vortexpoint (here)

and

Thanks for this If it's true what a bastard is keshe. I just feel sorry for the people who's work Keshe take and claims as his own!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to chiki For This Post:

Johnny (14th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think there are several threads on Keshe on this forum. The last time, Keshe said he "released" all his findings and knowledge in a bunch of huge files and urged everyone to download and "make use" of it. Some people got excited and downloaded those files. That was couple of months ago, and I am curious, how is it working out for those of you that downloaded those files? Did you actually get anything concrete, let alone built a free energy device from them? I assume not.

Neither has there been any videos on YouTube from Mr Keshe himself to show a WORKING example of his "Magrav technology" all these years. Zero. This despite the fact that his "foundation" makes "significant announcements" every few months or so.

I have heard of Keshe since many YEARS ago, 4-5 years back, and in all this time, there has been totally nothing concrete from him. Nothing of any real substance at all. Just a lot of talk going on and on in very unclear and abstract terms. I am 100% convinced he is a conman and if you want to be a conman, you can learn a lot from him.

But I am surprised that there are folks still hoping on him and believing on him that one day, he will deliver a free energy device that works

Just because you want to believe in something or someone, that doesn't (necessarily) make it true, even if the person gives the impression of being on your side, and says all the anti-establishment things you want to hear....

It's like these faith healers who are anti medical establishment and go around convincing people not to go to hospital even when they are terminally ill, and when they die, it's because they "lacked faith". Keshe is operating on the same premise - if you or anyone could never get a working free energy device from his "blueprints", it's because you lack the knowledge and the fault is with you, not him.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I am for or against the medical establishment, but this A vs B paradigm or way of thinking, is and has been used successfully for countless generations to fool and manipulate and control countless human beings. Remember, God gave us both sides of the brain, one is the logical, and the other is the intuitive side - We NEED both sides.
    Last edited by xeon; 14th September 2015 at 05:32.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Aspen (18th September 2015), Johnny (14th September 2015), Nick Matkin (14th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015), WhiteLove (14th September 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,229 times in 1,389 posts

Indeed xeon. While I don't deny the possibility of what we casually call "free energy", where are Keshe's technical measurements? That is, real figures in volts, amps and watts. Where are those who have downloaded his plans and made something? Wouldn't they be shouting from the rooftops that it works, and it is not a scam?

Why isn't the Keshe Foundation offering this equipment to an NGO, (Oxfam springs to mind, but there are others) to use his technology to bring electricity to a small African village? I've suggested this before and was told the technology had been taken to Africa, but that's not the same as being used in Africa is it?

Such a bold move would not only prove to the world that this is a genuine technology, but would demonstrate a true entrepreneurial spirit. More importantly it would gain significant media attention, and very likely attract funds to develop the technology.

At the moment I'm minded to think there's nothing there. I've heard feeble excuses suggesting this sort of technology's output power cannot be measured using present technology's equipment. Well if it's generating voltage and current to operate lighting, air conditioning, communications equipment, etc. - all products of "present technology" - then they'll just have to try harder.

How many forum members have seen it working first hand? Or better still, actually made a functioning device from the endless videos and downloads? Who has bought one?

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (17th September 2015), Johnny (14th September 2015), kirolak (15th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,334 times in 3,337 posts

All I can personally say is, I resonate with most of the principles of Keshe sciences.

It all fits in to my view of the way our illusion/matrix universe works.

The Gravity/Magnetic/Plasma's/Electrics all trying to form points of balance where adjusting one in relation to the other can have desired effects/movement/powers//outcomes/products!
    That all resonates and is far more in-tune than our dumb down Explode/Blast it sciences we have to live with!

If nothing else he is opening minds to a wider view of possible reality's and ways to evolve!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aranuk (14th September 2015), Johnny (14th September 2015), Xanth (14th September 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

It is not a scam or a fraud. If you were involved and watching the workshops, had invested time to know what Mr. Keshe is doing you would not be so insulting. Things are not arranged for casual, half assed inquiries. If you are prepared to put in some serious effort, there is a mountain of knowledge to climb.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

animovado (17th September 2015), aranuk (14th September 2015), Aspen (18th September 2015), Aurelius (14th September 2015), Johnny (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015), Xanth (14th September 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by xeon (here)
    I think there are several threads on Keshe on this forum. The last time, Keshe said he "released" all his findings and knowledge in a bunch of huge files and urged everyone to download and "make use" of it. Some people got excited and downloaded those files. That was couple of months ago, and I am curious, how is it working out for those of you that downloaded those files? Did you actually get anything concrete, let alone built a free energy device from them? I assume not.

Neither has there been any videos on YouTube from Mr Keshe himself to show a WORKING example of his "Magrav technology" all these years. Zero. This despite the fact that his "foundation" makes "significant announcements" every few months or so.

I have heard of Keshe since many YEARS ago, 4-5 years back, and in all this time, there has been totally nothing concrete from him. Nothing of any real substance at all. Just a lot of talk going on and on in very unclear and abstract terms. I am 100% convinced he is a conman and if you want to be a conman, you can learn a lot from him.

But I am surprised that there are folks still hoping on him and believing on him that one day, he will deliver a free energy device that works

Just because you want to believe in something or someone, that doesn't (necessarily) make it true, even if the person gives the impression of being on your side, and says all the anti-establishment things you want to hear....

It's like these faith healers who are anti medical establishment and go around convincing people not to go to hospital even when they are terminally ill, and when they die, it's because they "lacked faith". Keshe is operating on the same premise - if you or anyone could never get a working free energy device from his "blueprints", it's because you lack the knowledge and the fault is with you, not him.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I am for or against the medical establishment, but this A vs B paradigm or way of thinking, is and has been used successfully for countless generations to fool and manipulate and control countless human beings. Remember, God gave us both sides of the brain, one is the logical, and the other is the intuitive side - We NEED both sides.
    I looked at those files, I go through documentation and schematic drawings on a daily basis.

The files seem like nothing but junk.

- Schematic drawings showing un-detailed plans of ideas, that have NO science attached to it.
    - The drawings are really bad, no details whatsoever, a 5 year old could draw those.
    - No references to nomenclature of drawings, there are numbers on the drawings, but nothing to refer to.
    - No real technical data in patents, just a bunch of ideas with no details, talking about abstracts.

Truly disappointing, I gave him a run, now I am moving on to others.

PESN.com is the place to be, if something comes out that works, they will be all over it.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Johnny (14th September 2015), kirolak (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015), WhiteLove (14th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast