Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Tesla vs. Einstein

mis post deleted
    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    E= mc2 is a scam Einstein is a scam. His only invention was a fridge with co inventor. Shows just how much science he new

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Albert-Einstei.../dp/0971962987

so his theory was the basis of the A bomb but he was not included in the team who developed it.

Its simple when young people look up to someone with nothing they get nothing its about dumbing the sheeple
    regarding Einstein's theories, look into this chap, you might learn something very interesting ....

regarding the a-bomb & where the tech really came from ....
    I have my own theories what I wanted from others is hard facts.Theories are of no use unless proven and put to good use . Dont wanna waste my time proving someone else theories
    Last edited by Bubu; 15th September 2015 at 02:16.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

loveoflife (19th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Tesla make theories and prove them. Theorians to me are no different than all talks no act. Sorry but I developed aversion to "THEORIES" I fought with my college professors in regards. Why should theories be thought in school. Let the one who make the theories prove it and then that's the time to bring it to school. But then again its all about dumbing the sheeple wasting our time on useless things. No theories can interest me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

loveoflife (19th September 2015), Snoweagle (15th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Maybe this deserves a thread of its own?

The Nikola Tesla interview hidden for 116 years!

Quote In 1899 Tesla gave this interview which has rarely ever been published for over 100 years.
    In it Tesla pulls no punches and reveals the great conspiracy of science that was well under way, the suppression of ether and the introduction of a new fake science to conceal it as well as to suppress the work of Tesla himself.

Once, in 1899, Nikola Tesla had an interview with a certain journalist, John Smith, when Tesla said, “Everything is the light.” In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. In this interview this greatest inventor and seer of modern time unravels a new vision of humanity which we, the light warriors of the first and the last hour, have created a century later. A must read for every Ascended Master from the PAT.

Part of this interview is dedicated to Tesla’s critics on Einstein’s theory of relativity that discards the ether as energy. I have proved in the new Theory of the Universal Law why Einstein’s theory of relativity is entirely wrong and why there is no vacuum (void), and that everything is energy. Thus I confirm Tesla’s ideas as expressed in this interview.

George, May 7, 2015

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Ikarusion (24th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)

It already has its own thread: Nikola Tesla interview.

Here's Bill Ryan's take on that alleged interview:
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, I'm afraid this 'interview' is invented. There are a number of red flags in it, if one reads carefully, but the clearest is that most certainly no-one was talking about black holes in 1899.

The term 'black hole' was coined by physicist John Wheeler (1911-2008). Although the theoretical concept was discussed by a few in the 19th century, the term 'black hole' was first used by Wheeler in a presentation he gave in 1967.

It's a hoax... I do apologize.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

loveoflife (28th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

as far as i know einstein is a product of zoionist' creation.. he ment to be the first president of israel - enough said.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

loveoflife (28th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)

It already has its own thread: Nikola Tesla interview.

Here's Bill Ryan's take on that alleged interview:
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, I'm afraid this 'interview' is invented. There are a number of red flags in it, if one reads carefully, but the clearest is that most certainly no-one was talking about black holes in 1899.

The term 'black hole' was coined by physicist John Wheeler (1911-2008). Although the theoretical concept was discussed by a few in the 19th century, the term 'black hole' was first used by Wheeler in a presentation he gave in 1967.

It's a hoax... I do apologize.
    I not going to debate the authenticity of that interview.

I do know that Tesla had an interest in ancient texts like the Vedas that described ether. So i will add this. Black Holes AND Ancient Indians

Quote In ancient Indian scripture, Mandukya Upanishad, probably composed around the second millennium BCE, talks about Vishwaruchi, which absorbs everything in the universe – Black Hole. Black holes were considered as scientific curiosities in the first half of the twentiImageeth century and belonged largely in science fiction. It is only in the last couple of decades that their existence accepted by the scientific community.
    Quote The only thing we know that is capable of travelling faster than light, is a quantum particle called Tachyon. Even this has been described in the Mandukya Upanishad as Manojava. The characteristics of both objects and particles are uncannily similar.
    Quote Sayana, a fourteenth century mathematician and teacher in Vijayanagara court, commenting on Rigveda, Book one, hymn 50, has described what appears to be the speed of light. He quotes sunlight travelling 2202 yojanas in half a “nimisha.” Taking each Yojana to be about 9 miles long and a nimisha is about 16/75th of a second; it works out to around 185794 miles per second. That is a very close approximation of the speed of light. He was writing in the fourteenth century AD about a Vedic composition probably dating back to 3000 BCE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2