+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: The body of the mother can identify if child is evil or not.

1. Link to Post #1
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The body of the mother can identify if the child is evil or not ?

I think that this might be true because I have an example . The person that I'm speaking of is the most evil person that I know in real life and I know that his mother didn't have milk for him. His younger sister did got milk. He was fed milk from another woman which had a son and was breastfeeding and she milked herself in a bottle for him. In real life the health comes down and females don't have milk for the second not for the first. What do you think of this?
    Last edited by simbad24; 17th September 2015 at 13:24.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Selkie (16th September 2015), Star Tsar (16th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The body of the mother can identify if child is evil or not.

I think the whole premise of this post is outlandish. 'Evil' is a subjective term anyway, not an absolute for many. Also, a case study of one person that you knew is very weak anecdotal basis for conjecture. Thank you for sharing sim, but no. Theres just not enough here.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), DeDukshyn (18th September 2015), Jean-Marie (17th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

man .. evil is a relative term. i don't agree. pure hate and the need to hurt people which are weaker than them and hear their high pitch sounds is not universally accepted as good . of course in imaginationland everything is possible. not on earth.

later edit
    i simply hate the word anecdotal. this is was the main argument throughout the century to distroy , kill, forbid, persecute,outlaw and humiliate natural medicine.
    but you are right in the sense that it is just only 1 case. that's why i asked.
    Last edited by simbad24; 16th September 2015 at 19:03.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Selkie (16th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

No human child is born evil...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th September 2015), guayabal (18th September 2015), Jean-Marie (17th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    They are born psychopathic, however. Sadly, the evidence is mounting that psychopaths are born, not made by life circumstances or abuse, etc. There is also mounting evidence that psychopathy is highly heritable.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

guayabal (18th September 2015), Jane Tripp (17th September 2015), Jean-Marie (17th September 2015), Snookie (16th September 2015), Star Tsar (16th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    I think the whole premise of this post is outlandish. 'Evil' is a subjective term anyway, not an absolute for many. Also, a case study of one person that you knew is very weak anecdotal basis for conjecture. Thank you for sharing sim, but no. Theres just not enough here.
    The OP is not as outlandish as it may sound. There is mounting evidence that psychopaths are born, not made. It is entirely possible that a mother may sense that there is something wrong with her child, which could interfere with her letdown reflex.

http://www.lovefraud.com/2015/09/10/...-a-psychopath/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), guayabal (18th September 2015), kirolak (17th September 2015), Snookie (16th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    They are born psychopathic, however. Sadly, the evidence is mounting that psychopaths are born, not made by life circumstances or abuse, etc. There is also mounting evidence that psychopathy is highly heritable.

If this is the case for me the question has to transmogify to what makes a human being human?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Jean-Marie (17th September 2015), Selkie (16th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

If this is the case for me the question has to transmogify to what makes a human being human?
    Psychopaths have a totally lack of empathy and conscience. There is also a lot of evidence to show that they lack all real feelings in general, although they are very good at mimicking feelings.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Omni (19th September 2015), Snookie (16th September 2015), Star Tsar (16th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Psychopaths have a totally lack of empathy and conscience. There is also a lot of evidence to show that they lack all real feelings in general, although they are very good at mimicking feelings.
    Hence, the term "crocodile tears"
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th September 2015 at 23:12. Reason: fix quoting

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Selkie (16th September 2015), Star Tsar (16th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    Hence, the term "crocodile tears"
    Yes, precisely.

addition Their brains function more like the brains of reptiles than of mammals. What mother would not be instinctively repelled by the unconscious feeling that her infant is more reptilian than mammalian?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th September 2015 at 23:13. Reason: fix quoting

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Snookie (16th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

So what does society do with these folk?
    Identify & alienate without any chance of redemption?
    Would this not make us like them?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Selkie (16th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So what does society do with these folk?
    Identify & alienate without any chance of redemption?
    Would this not make us like them?
    Among them are the highest of the high, as in CEOs, banksters, heads-of-state, etc., and the lowest of the low, i.e. about 25 percent of the prison population, by which most of the violent crime...murder, rape, etc., is committed. Recidivism is very high among psychopaths, and rehabilitation is useless.

But by far, most of them can "pass" in normal society if they are careful and if they confine their depredations to those nearest and "dearest" to them, which is most often the case.

http://www.lovefraud.com/

http://psychopathsandlove.com/blog-p...relationships/

Quite frankly, the science is still in its infancy, but psychopaths represent a true moral dilemma for the vast majority of mankind, who are not psychopathic. What do we do with these people, whose "values" are anti-social, and therefor so at odds with the rest of us, upon whom they prey? No one knows yet.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Jane Tripp (17th September 2015), simbad24 (16th September 2015), Snookie (16th September 2015), Star Tsar (16th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

the rest of the world gets tricked. i did not know that these things exist. i saw him have mercy and real tears only for a beggar that was very agressive with a woman and the woman with some man who stood up for her gave him a nice hit in the head. it's the only time he showed real empathy( towards the agressive beggar not for the woman god forbid ... "she deserved it afterall" in his mind he says).
    Last edited by simbad24; 16th September 2015 at 22:53.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Selkie (17th September 2015), Snookie (16th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

`this is the best guy on youtube that understands fully what the problem is.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Jhonie (17th September 2015), Selkie (17th September 2015), Star Tsar (17th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

I have heard that this behaviour was closely watched for in the young in many of the the Native American tribes. They would give the person 2 or 3 chances just to be sure it was part of the person's character. If the behaviour continued, they would take the individual and throw them off a cliff.

They understood that everyone in the tribe had to contribute to the wellbeing of the tribe, otherwise it could perish. I also think they knew this trait was often passed down.

As for sensing things about the child you are carrying, I knew when I was 3 months pregnant there was something wrong with my baby. I kept having dreams the baby died. I just thought that every Mom worries about the health of their baby. The feeling wouldn't go away. When I was 6 months, my Dr. must have felt there was something wrong as well. The 1st ultrasound didn't find anything. He persisted & sent me to a Dr who performed the very first ultrasound in my city. When the Dr. kept looking at the heart, I knew that was it. He confirmed it. My little girl had a severe heart and lung defect, also referred to as congenital heart disease. She lived for 10 weeks before she passed away.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Antagenet (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Constance (17th September 2015), guayabal (18th September 2015), Jhonie (17th September 2015), penn (19th September 2015), Selkie (16th September 2015), Sierra (18th September 2015), simbad24 (17th September 2015), Star Tsar (17th September 2015), Wind (17th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    ...As for sensing things about the child you are carrying, I knew when I was 3 months pregnant there was something wrong with my baby. I kept having dreams the baby died. I just thought that every Mom worries about the health of their baby. The feeling wouldn't go away. When I was 6 months, my Dr. must have felt there was something wrong as well. The 1st ultrasound didn't find anything. He persisted & sent me to a Dr who performed the very first ultrasound in my city. When the Dr. kept looking at the heart, I knew that was it. He confirmed it. My little girl had a severe heart and lung defect, also referred to as congenital heart disease. She lived for 10 weeks before she passed away.
    I am so sorry, Snookie. I am so very, very sorry.

p.s. The letdown reflex is very sensitive. Mine failed because my parents disapproved of me breastfeeding my son, but I had no choice other than to live with them.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

guayabal (18th September 2015), Snookie (17th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

There are multitudes of people who are not breastfed by their birth mothers for many reasons. 99.9% are NOT psychopaths. The suggestion that they are is not only untrue, but also deeply upsetting to mothers who for perfectly acceptable reasons (including the birth of a younger sibling) cannot supply enough milk for their babies. In the case you mention, sim, the mother was able to find another woman to wet-nurse her baby and so the child would be able to enjoy breast milk's advantages. However the millions of children nurtured with artificial formula also grow up fine and no more evilly than some others who were breastfed and turned out to enjoy pulling the legs off flies!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Star Tsar (17th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Edit: Deleted my original text, misunderstood the point made in OP.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th September 2015 at 07:11. Reason: edit
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Wow!

The whole topic of what makes and creates a psychopath is a huge can of worms.

If I take every bit of data that has been presented to me over the past 30+ years I can rule nothing out.

I've heard of the following:

Diets creating psychopaths You are what you eat. eg. Warlord Cannibals of Ghana.
    Wealth and power creating psychopaths
    Genes creating psychopaths - through bloodlines (and we all know who we are referring to here)
    Mind control creating psychopaths
    Chemical imbalances of the brain creating psychopaths
    Structural abnormalities in certain parts of the cranium creating psychopaths
    Tumours in the brain causing psychopathic behaviours
    Chemical exposure causing psychopathic behaviours eg. heavy metals
    Environmental

This is a great movie to watch with lots of insights...

http://www.fisheadmovie.com/
    Last edited by Constance; 17th September 2015 at 19:57.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

guayabal (18th September 2015), Star Tsar (17th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I breast fed 3 out of 4 of my children, the one I never breastfed is the more sensitive and shows more empathy than the other 3 because that's part of who he is xx I never breastfed him because I had post natal depression. He is always the first one to cry at sad films and he has been upset by others being upset from a very early age xx I think choosing to breastfeed is a personal thing and its also extremely painful, not only do the nipples tend to crack and bleed but the after pains in the womb intensify and for me it felt like I was having labour contractions every time I breastfed, also a breastfeeding mother cant take pain relief and cant eat certain foods as these pass on through the milk xx breast feeding is not easy xx

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Constance (17th September 2015), Ellisa (19th September 2015), kirolak (17th September 2015), Star Tsar (17th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast