+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ElectronicTelepathy.net ~ Electronic Telepathy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Default ElectronicTelepathy.net ~ Electronic Telepathy

I haven't really been posting the articles from this new website to Avalon because I feel they would be unpopular. But I do feel some people might be interested in this material without feeling future technology is some evil thing.

These technologies are definitely coming. I know this for a fact. This website of mine I hope will give me more credibility once these technologies are developed publicly(if my trail of testimony survives that long).

I understand people have a sensitive reaction to some of these technologies being brought up due to their current use on planet Earth. They have been weaponized against people currently, I believe once these technologies are public at least people complaining of electronic torture may not be ignored or labeled mentally ill... Perhaps there are advanced detection methods that could be developed so technological mind control would be harder to perpetrate...maybe we should ask Putin, i hear he has a team of 20 people following him around designated to jobs like this.

Anyway, I have written a bunch of articles on this new website of mine that are a little controversial, but filled with truth about future technology. Technology is not the anti-christ or the anti-spirit. It can be used both healthily and unhealthy. Can be used for both good and bad. Seems much of Avalon is mostly older people who have some negative views of technology, so I hadn't posted this website other than my patents article. I feel what I write about on this website is interesting so I'll post it anyway. If there is any interest I'll continue to post articles from this website.

What I have witnessed from end game electronic telepathy technology is nothing short of amazing. These technologies will revolutionize planet Earth for the better or for the worse(I'd say eventually for the better).

Some of my best articles from www.electronictelepathy.net:

Electronic Telepathy Patents and Public Science:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...c-science.html

Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy Pt. 2:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

The Full Electronic Telepathy Suite of Technology(snip of this article below):
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...ture-tech.html
    Interfacing Reality via Electronic Telepathy

It has been brought to my attention that various sources both cosmic and planetary have technology to monitor and experience reality beyond many people's wildest dreams. Basically with the full suite of electronic telepathy technologies used in conjunction with end game surveillance technology, reality can be interfaced in many different stimulating ways.

Such as:
    •Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    •Technological Remote Viewing
    •Thought Surveillance + Recordings of Thoughts
    +More

The extraterrestrial version of a 'newspaper' are in depth telepathic files relating to consciousness and physical reality. I have witnessed some of these files myself, so I know they exist. Much more to come on this website...

The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 1:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...igence-AI.html

Brain-Computer Interfaces of the Future:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...nterfaces.html

Introduction to Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology:
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...nology-VR.html

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (18th September 2015), Baby Steps (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), bogeyman (16th September 2015), Jetsam (17th September 2015), kirolak (17th September 2015), Michelle Marie (16th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), ZooLife (16th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,970 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: ElectronicTelepathy.net ~ Electronic Telepathy

Hey, Omniverse,

I just want to let you know that I see both sides, and I completely agree that technology can be used for good. Look at this site, for example.

I'm using technology to create New Paradigm learning solutions. My masters degree is in Computer Science education. When our natural essence is in tune with the intelligent order of this benevolent Universe, we consciously use it for good.

I've experienced natural telepathy, though, and until I master that, I don't want a crutch. That being said, if I received Divine guidance to engage such technologies, I wouldn't skip a beat to implementation. As long as intentions are pure, only good can come of it.

I'm going to end my Internet session now, but I'll look more into the details later.

Love and encouragement,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Aspen (18th September 2015), Baby Steps (17th September 2015), kirolak (17th September 2015), Omni (17th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), ZooLife (16th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 times in 1,963 posts

Technology is in some ways, no different then our bodies in that they are both conduits for experiencing 'things'.

Some tools help to expand awareness and some appear to suppress it.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

kirolak (17th September 2015), Omni (17th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), vano915 (19th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,965 times in 1,288 posts

There is a spiritual technology as well as the physical technologies we are familiar with. Also don't forget there are many different types of technology some are designed for our biological form, other types of technology in a physical sense is design for different biological forms that exist out there in the universe. The spiritual technology is according to how advanced you are in a spiritual sense, this will provide the level of technology you will be able to use.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

kirolak (17th September 2015), Omni (17th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), ZooLife (17th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,771 times in 462 posts

Mind reading technology could be a brilliant tool in helping severely disabled people to communicate but it can be used to interrogate spys or to keep tracks on peoples thought like a thought police. There are always two sides to technology and unfortunately the human race are able to turn wonderful life changing tech into weapons. It's not the technology at fault, its the humans who are at fault.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-te...nner-thoughts/

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...at-im-thinking

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Aspen (18th September 2015), kirolak (17th September 2015), Omni (17th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), vano915 (19th September 2015), ZooLife (17th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    Mind reading technology could be a brilliant tool in helping severely disabled people to communicate but it can be used to interrogate spys or to keep tracks on peoples thought like a thought police. There are always two sides to technology and unfortunately the human race are able to turn wonderful life changing tech into weapons. It's not the technology at fault, its the humans who are at fault.
    I totally agree. Instead of ascension, apocalypse, martial law, or other scenarios of the future I see a technocracy of sorts(if I'm using that word right). These technologies have already been wholly set up to be weaponized VS mankind from black projects. I pick up potential if not probable events all the time of these technologies. Ranging from targeted individual stuff to mind control program stuff that is prevalent in the new age.

Dr. Robert Duncan speaks of the most advanced of these types of technologies using the earths electromagnetic field as an EEG for thought surveillance. Essentially this means they do not need to implant for thought surveillance.

These techs are extremely common IMO. Stuff like "spirits", demons, archons, demonic possession, archangel contact, "psychic" attacks, and tons more are all good covers for these technologies and they do hide behind those covers.

The way I see it once these technologies are public, perhaps there will be more defenses from attacks from these technologies. Right now humanity is under attack with these technologies, and is almost defenseless minus exopolitical restrictions. I see their development on a public level as a positive thing that could potentially lead to change in the current environment.

I call the current era we are in the Covert Transhumanism Era. When all is said and done, and full disclosure happens, I think others may agree with me on that label for this era...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (18th September 2015), kirolak (17th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), ZooLife (17th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread