+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Five (no seven, no ten) 6.0 earthquakes so far today (16 Sept 2015)

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Five (no seven, no ten) 6.0 earthquakes so far today (16 Sept 2015)

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    It all comes down to, what will the Gaia collective accept? Do we consent to the armageddon timeline? Do we consent to living out the morbid fantasies of a tiny clique of interstellar rich kids?

I vote no. I don't consent to that timeline.

The pressure has subsided. Keep the Earth in your heart, and know that love will win.
    As a sidenote:

Please do consider that the terms no / not do not exist in pure language through which we create. Mostly it's only a habit of speech, but it is very basic and touches the roots of creating. If we vote, we choose only among a limited range of possibilities.

„Nature doesn't know a negation . . It [negation] has no possibility to unfold physical reality in the way of creating reality . . It's just falling down from the sentence and forgotten . .“ (H. Kautz-Vella) - f. e. his own sentence is full of negations, but what remains, if one takes them away: Nature . . know(s). It has . . (the) possibility to unfold physical reality . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QTb-tnQsw 18:20 – 22:00

It seems to be off topic, but I consider it to be too important - and of course it is directed at us all, we all do that most of the time.

I have heard that point of view raised before, but I don't think it's 100 percent correct. There is negation in nature. The sun is NOT shining now, the birds are not singing, I am not exhaling, I am inhaling. It is NOT raining.

I believe it's best to create positive space, but negation and withdrawl of consent is OK in nature IMO.

Thanks for bringing up that idea, it's an interesting one.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th September 2015 at 04:20. Reason: fix quoting

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th September 2015), Iloveyou (19th September 2015), justntime2learn (21st September 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: CERN's involvement?

This video, posted above by idiit is such compelling evidence that CERN is responsible for the 8.3 quake that I am reposting it here:

The timing is exact. And in order to exonerate CERN you'd have to argue that they merely planned to "ride the wave" of an already incoming massive natural quake... but that would presume that they have a very, very good way to predict these events. The evidence points in another direction, I think.

Quote Posted by idiit (here)
    here's 4 minutes of scientific analysis with screen shots of "record energy being collided". 4 minutes of screen shots and comments.

^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_S6ko7CBto
    Regards,

Selene

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (18th September 2015), Calz (18th September 2015), idiit (18th September 2015), justntime2learn (21st September 2015), KiwiElf (19th September 2015), onawah (18th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Instead of wondering too much about the cause, I would just try and hold onto the energy of tectonic stability, harmony, and a peaceful timeline.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

avid (18th September 2015), Fairy Friend (18th September 2015), justntime2learn (21st September 2015), Selene (19th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,800 times in 2,667 posts

The latest Tweets from Jessie Waltman (@BPearthWatch). Dedicated to Watching the End Time Events that Lead to the Return of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Comets ...
    https://twitter.com/bpearthwatch, check him out. great commentary. Bit 'fanatical'? Very plausible on the commentary on CERN?.....
    Anyone know anything more?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st September 2015), Selene (19th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4