Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Europe overwhelmed by a flood of migrants

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Europe overwhelmed by a flood of migrants

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    I hope we all realise that some of these so call migrants, could be criminals exploited the situation, terrorists who by there own admission are penetrating the exodus of migrants to plan attacks across Europe, economic migrants, and some genuine refugees.

This will of course provide ammunition to right wing elements, especially when European countries provide housing, clothes, food, jobs, and money to these people. You wait until the resources start running out and those that are born in these European cannot get the same as the migrants and then you will have resentment, then a violent reaction, and when some terrorist attacks start to occur we will see where the finger points.

Obviously you are just scared of Islam. Go to church and look at a painting. Merkle says that's all that's needed....

^*sarcasm* sigh*
    Oy vey...what a mess.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Isserley (23rd September 2015), Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), Selkie (22nd September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    I hope we all realise that some of these so call migrants, could be criminals exploited the situation, terrorists who by there own admission are penetrating the exodus of migrants to plan attacks across Europe, economic migrants, and some genuine refugees.

This will of course provide ammunition to right wing elements, especially when European countries provide housing, clothes, food, jobs, and money to these people. You wait until the resources start running out and those that are born in these European cannot get the same as the migrants and then you will have resentment, then a violent reaction, and when some terrorist attacks start to occur we will see where the finger points.

Obviously you are just scared of Islam. Go to church and look at a painting. Merkle says that's all that's needed....

^*sarcasm* sigh*
    Oy vey...what a mess.
    No I am fully versed on Islamic beliefs and the Koran, there are those that have a warped view of Islam, that's where the problem lies. I have worked officially in areas related to international terrorism you have the luxury of not having the in depth knowledge on the situation, I unfortunately due to my official position do have knowledge of what is happening underneath and the terrorist threat is very real, including criminal elements as well.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), Nasu (22nd September 2015), Selkie (22nd September 2015), Shannon (22nd September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Clearly, someone has it in for Germany and all of Europe. The immigrants are pawns in the game, with terrorists hiding among them, and maybe even making up the bulk of them. The leaders of Europe are not on the side of their own people any more than the leaders of America are on the side of their people. Something horrible has seized control of the leadership positions in just about every country, and now it is making its move in Europe.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), MorningSong (23rd September 2015), Nasu (22nd September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

^*sarcasm* sigh*
    Oy vey...what a mess.
    No I am fully versed on Islamic beliefs and the Koran, there are those that have a warped view of Islam, that's where the problem lies. I have worked officially in areas related to international terrorism you have the luxury of not having the in depth knowledge on the situation, I unfortunately due to my official position do have knowledge of what is happening underneath and the terrorist threat is very real, including criminal elements as well.
    Please know I was kidding!! You're post was dead on. That is why I added the *sarcasm*...apologies if my not very funny kidding wasn't clear. It was in reference to this video of Angela Merle posted by Marie stade

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j_8kc19DL70
    Last edited by Shannon; 22nd September 2015 at 18:08.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), Selkie (22nd September 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Clearly, someone has it in for Germany and all of Europe. The immigrants are pawns in the game, with terrorists hiding among them, and maybe even making up the bulk of them. The leaders of Europe are not on the side of their own people any more than the leaders of America are on the side of their people. Something horrible has seized control of the leadership positions in just about every country, and now it is making its move in Europe.
    Yeah seems like Germany's leaders have it in for Germany as well. :/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), Selkie (22nd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Ok if Germany wants immigrants, they could organized the transport via trains or buses, or even planes . At least they would avoid all this mess on borders. But we know why they didn't . Maybe one of the main reasons is to raise tensions between European countries. This is already happening between Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Hungary. This countries already have economic problems, and this crisis is just making things worse. What will happen when Germany close its borders, when they can't take any more refugees, where would they go? Then they will immigrate to all transpassing countries and our country and all the other Balkan countries already have problems with high unemployment and low GDP, among the other economic problems. I'm just worried.

Oh well, anyway we are going to be sucked into a black hole the CERN will create in the next few days, so lets not worry too much about refugees

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mark008 For This Post:

Isserley (23rd September 2015), Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), Nasu (22nd September 2015), Selkie (22nd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

^*sarcasm* sigh*
    Oy vey...what a mess.
    Love your humor ! Lol yeah they can all look at paintings in church.. plain stupid.
    Last edited by Maria Stade; 22nd September 2015 at 22:23.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Shannon (23rd September 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by maxy999 (here)
    Ok if Germany wants immigrants, they could organized the transport via trains or buses, or even planes . At least they would avoid all this mess on borders. But we know why they didn't . Maybe one of the main reasons is to raise tensions between European countries. This is already happening between Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Hungary. This countries already have economic problems, and this crisis is just making things worse. What will happen when Germany close its borders, when they can't take any more refugees, where would they go? Then they will immigrate to all transpassing countries and our country and all the other Balkan countries already have problems with high unemployment and low GDP, among the other economic problems. I'm just worried.

Oh well, anyway we are going to be sucked into a black hole the CERN will create in the next few days, so lets not worry too much about refugees
    3 containers with wepons in Greece, dont think they where ment for hunting or recykling metalls.
    Yeah CERN certenly would solve all our minor problems LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Selkie (22nd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I think the Cabal really wants to start WWIII, and that they want to start it in central Europe. I don't blame you for being worried.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

^*sarcasm* sigh*
    Oy vey...what a mess.
    I could wish you where wrong, but I know you are spot on.
    They will go underground and they propobly allready have relatives in that country they go to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Selkie (22nd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Here are a couple of videos...

Scuffles in Croatia as it struggles to cope with 30,000 migrants in a week:

Croatia: Over 5,000 refugees arrive at temporary camp in Opatovac:

Liveleak: Austrian police outnumbered and helpless as migrants ignore passport inspection and just continue onwards

Article: Finland is Latest Nation to Establish Border Controls (19. september)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Maria Stade (22nd September 2015), Selkie (22nd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Merkel kan walk this lads in the church. They speak Dutch.
    I have sent this to a friend in the Swedish army he speek german.
    Warning they maby are killing 2 guys.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Isserley (23rd September 2015), Selkie (23rd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Maybe one of the main reasons is to raise tensions between European countries. This is already happening between Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Hungary.
    This is more than true statement. I have a feeling that the last few days I'm watching the Balkan Monty Python . Croatian and Serbian survey argue and bicker over the media, Croatian president offended Merkel.. Hungarians have their story and act as if they were on the verge of some kind of breakdown. And then on top of that in Croatia we have the inter-party divisions and of course, more arguing and insulting over media .. if anything, hilarious to watch
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Selkie (23rd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

The 4th Blood moon in 27-28 september. I have a feeling this is the time for some kind of event.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Selkie (23rd September 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I thought this article should go here. It is by a Polish traveler at the Italian-Austrian border, and it is about what the "refugees" have been doing and how they have been acting. The writer is a Pole, and an eyewitness.

http://www.rense.com/general96/musrefugees.html
    Last edited by Selkie; 23rd September 2015 at 12:25.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I thought this article should go here. It is by a Polish traveler at the Italian-Austrian border, and it is about what the "refugees" have been doing and how they have been acting. The writer is a Pole, and an eyewitness.

What can anyone do? Look, people do not have to act like that, it's mob mentality and it's dangerous. If Mexicans ( for example or any one crossing into America from a border country), started behaving like these hordes,( tossing feces, removing people and luggage from vehicles), they would be shot. No joke, Americans would feel they have the right to protect themselves and the moment a migrant went to drag the wrong person out of car it would be that migrants last moment.

Makes me wonder if Europeans would feel better being able to protect themselves and their family the same way we can.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Selkie (23rd September 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont feel like i have to protect myself by threatening other peoples lifes, but eh good that your goverment backs justified homicide.
    although looking at the wikipedia page, im not sure your example falls under that. so be careful who you shoot. =P .
    but pulling a trigger surly is easier then throwing punches. also easier to scare off people.

but no, in my case weapons dont make me feel safer. you need to learn how to use them properly anyway. why not first learn how to use your body properly to defend yoursef, before you go a level down and learn how to use a weapon. just makes more sense. first you master the internal, then the external has a better foundation and is easier mastered aswell.

just my two cents.
    Last edited by Ikarusion; 23rd September 2015 at 14:00.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Isserley (24th September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015), sunpaw (24th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

i got your painting right here, merkel:

ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

What can anyone do? Look, people do not have to act like that, it's mob mentality and it's dangerous. If Mexicans ( for example or any one crossing into America from a border country), started behaving like these hordes,( tossing feces, removing people and luggage from vehicles), they would be shot. No joke, Americans would feel they have the right to protect themselves and the moment a migrant went to drag the wrong person out of car it would be that migrants last moment.

Makes me wonder if Europeans would feel better being able to protect themselves and their family the same way we can.
    When I was in Spain, I saw a clip on TV that showed that many people know how to make serviceable homemade guns. So many more Europeans may have arms than their governments know about.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

This needs to be seen by everyone in the EU, since Germany has so much "power" in what's going on here politically, so I'm evidencing it instead of just putting up the link:

@ Maria Stade: You might be on to something about the distraction and maybe we should look to Russia.... I just noticed these recent tweets on breakingnews.com and they raised my eyebrows...wonder what's going on?:

4h Russia may deploy Iskander rocket systems near Kaliningrad to counteract deployment of US nuclear weapons in Europe - Interfax

6h Kremlin: Russia will take counter measures to restore balance of power if US nuclear plans for Germany are confirmed - @Reuters

6h US nuclear plans for Germany, if true, would alter strategic balance of power in Europe, Kremlin spokesman says - @Reuters

6h Russia to counteract deployment of new US nuclear weapons in Germany, Kremlin spokesman - Interfax
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Ikarusion (23rd September 2015), Maria Stade (23rd September 2015), Selkie (23rd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast