Thread: Europe overwhelmed by a flood of migrants

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Europe overwhelmed by a flood of migrants

Quote Posted by Jhonie (here)
    http://toprightnews.com/muslim-teen-...e-unthinkable/

Without any warning, the man, reportedly in his high teens or early twenties, immediately slapped the woman hard, sending her staggering backwards in shock and pain, as his fellow Muslims laughed and cheered him on.

As he approached her for another smack, the woman tried to defend herself by hitting him with her purse, but she didn’t even get close. Although he missed with his second blow, he delivered a hard punch to the jaw that sent her crashing to the ground, presumably unconscious.

Then his oh-so brave fellow Muslim came up to, by one account, yell “stupid whore” before kicking and stomping on the defenseless woman.

Here is the video...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=838_1442060609

Coming to your town next???
    This video just breaks my heart to watch, it's scary and I hope any one affected by this whole problem stays safe. These young men( I really want to call them animals) don't know is that their are making any shot of an easy transition for their men and woman so much worse. They are harming themselves and their prosperity.

Sickening.

Thanks for the post and video, this stuff does need to be shown

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Maria Stade (26th September 2015), Selkie (26th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    http://toprightnews.com/muslim-teen-...e-unthinkable/

Without any warning, the man, reportedly in his high teens or early twenties, immediately slapped the woman hard, sending her staggering backwards in shock and pain, as his fellow Muslims laughed and cheered him on.

As he approached her for another smack, the woman tried to defend herself by hitting him with her purse, but she didn’t even get close. Although he missed with his second blow, he delivered a hard punch to the jaw that sent her crashing to the ground, presumably unconscious.

Then his oh-so brave fellow Muslim came up to, by one account, yell “stupid whore” before kicking and stomping on the defenseless woman.

Here is the video...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=838_1442060609

Coming to your town next???
    This video just breaks my heart to watch, it's scary and I hope any one affected by this whole problem stays safe. These young men( I really want to call them animals) don't know is that their are making any shot of an easy transition for their men and woman so much worse. They are harming themselves and their prosperity.

Sickening.

Thanks for the post and video, this stuff does need to be shown
    Yes, and when they behave like that, is it any wonder that Muslims aren't wanted? Men like that (and women, too, if they attack westerners exercising their own freedoms in their own countries) give Islam a bad name.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Maria Stade (26th September 2015), Shannon (26th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Why do they come to the west, if the way we are offends them so, unless the goal is to make the west Islamic?

addition The ones who attack western women for wearing bikinis, or beat up on women, I mean.
    Last edited by Selkie; 26th September 2015 at 19:30.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Why do they come to the west, if the way we are offends them so, unless the goal is to make the west Islamic?

addition The ones who attack western women for wearing bikinis, or beat up on women, I mean.
    Right, I don't see it being benefitcial for them to put on such a display of violence for the sake of integration , they are showing me they want the west to conform to Islam, sharia law.

Are these just delinquent, young way -ward men who got up into rotterdam with the masses? Or were they raised to hate women and men who choose not to give themselves to their religion(Islam)? Have they been trained to create this violence on behalf of a greater Islamic plan? Idk. All I know is that this behavior does nothing but create more hate and negativity.

Last edited by Shannon; 26th September 2015 at 19:56.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Maria Stade (26th September 2015), Selkie (26th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

I can not support (and many with me in this part of the world) that US goverment is helping ISIS.
    I belive that Putin and Merkel have some agreement.
    Hint, she has been going to russia many times and he has wisited Germany.

Merkel and UK

Obama is has been comming out with a lots of suprises.. if I say so.

I hope that US veterans and US people start to hit the break on your leader.
    We all need to stop this madness and stop the need for people run from their own country.
    Syria is a blood bath. A Swedish "doctors with no limit" report that they amutate peoples arms and legs because they have to many and to little time.

Another thing that I question is.. if he is the bloodline of Jesus or what ?
    Why do I think that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GL0curpDE8

http://realhistoryww.com/world_histo...esus/Jesus.htm
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Isserley (28th September 2015), Jhonie (28th September 2015), Selkie (27th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Uploaded on Nov 10, 2011
    This what a country gets by not standing up to dictators.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/a...amic-takeover/
    How would you feel if you drove into a town here in the United States and found that many of the street signs were in Arabic only with no English wording? Then you look around and discover that many of the signs on businesses were also in Arabic.
    Not possible you say? Think again! Welcome to Dearborn, Michigan.

Yes, they want the entire world to be Muslim/Islam. Thank fully we still have our guns! Is this the third world war?
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Maria Stade (4th October 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I'm not sure what to think about the video because frankly, both men are irrational.

But Arabic street signs...that is, if they are written in Arabic script

and are not just Arabic names written in the regular alphabet (Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd...) that we use everyday...are something else again. But from the way it is written, I can't tell to what the article is referring, and there are no pictures.

But I can tell you, I don't want to live in a theocracy. I don't want to live in any kind of theocracy.

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Brigitte Gabriel: Radical Islam: The Plan to Destroy America from Within: Infiltration (2011)
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

heyokah (15th October 2015), Maria Stade (4th October 2015), Selkie (29th September 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Sweden is now crowded with immigrants and they will be stuck for a long time in crowded conditions as there are no "homes" for this many people.
    Before the immigration wave our students even had problems finding a place to live so some lived in tents.

1000 s of minors have left the place where they are written and are now missing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

animovado (15th October 2015), heyokah (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Sophocles (15th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #70
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Hungary to close border with Croatia to stop refugee influx

RT Published time: 16 Oct, 2015 17:40

Hungary will seal off its border with Croatia midnight to stop the uncontrolled inflow of refugees that arrive in thousands every day, the foreign minister said after a national security cabinet meeting.

The border will be closed from 12am local time (22:00 GMT) on Friday and refugees will be able to enter Hungary from Croatia only through two transit zones, which are yet to be set up. They will have to present valid travel documents or submit asylum requests, Reuters reports, citing Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto.

"If we seal off the green border, it is only going to be possible to come into Hungary in a regular way,” he said on Thursday, as quoted by Reuters. "It would exactly look like the practice on the Serbian border. It would (be) exactly the same," he added. “Hungary will fully enforce the Schengen rules on the border with Croatia.”

The minister also said that Hungary had informed Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, and Germany about its decision to close the border.

Full article

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

animovado (17th October 2015), heyokah (3rd November 2015), Maria Stade (18th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Uploaded on Nov 10, 2011
    This what a country gets by not standing up to dictators.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/a...amic-takeover/
    How would you feel if you drove into a town here in the United States and found that many of the street signs were in Arabic only with no English wording? Then you look around and discover that many of the signs on businesses were also in Arabic.
    Not possible you say? Think again! Welcome to Dearborn, Michigan.

Yes, they want the entire world to be Muslim/Islam. Thank fully we still have our guns! Is this the third world war?
    Maybe you should forget adding below pictures from Charlie Hebdo to emphasize your claim.

Tranlation like this; Christians walk on the water but Muslim's infants can't
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	31117434.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	31574  
    Attached Images  
    Love and Hope

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Last edited by Isserley; 22nd October 2015 at 07:27.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Maria Stade (22nd October 2015)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I find it outrageous to make fun of distressed people who fleeing being killed. Its a disgrace to find it here at Avalon.
    Its not easy on the people on the move, nor those helping, nor those finding 'right decisions'.
    If you followed you would probably know that it wasn't a prank on a kid labeled worst actor but for removing remains of tear gas/pepper spray.
    And how on earth is it funny that people who were starving for weeks at this train station with no help other than from volunteers like the one with the bag are desperate for food.
    If you laugh now that people are not silently going back to Syria after being teargassed at the fence but express being angry and fed up treated worse than trash - whats all this speech of 'bugging out, resistance' even worth. In the US they probably would have been shot just running up to the fence.

... speechless

Last edited by sunpaw; 22nd October 2015 at 17:50. Reason: added video

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2015), Maria Stade (22nd October 2015), meeradas (22nd October 2015)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Sunpaw it is people questioning what is reported and if some is acting for the camera. Who is reporting what for who?
    To have a cupple of police man stopping 100 of people is just like a joke.
    Yes this is the most horrific that has happened during our lifetime people are dying, lost their hope, home, family, some are sick and all are lost.
    We havent seen the end of this ongoing tragic event.
    No its not funny at all.

But we should all question what is shown to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2015), heyokah (3rd November 2015), Isserley (23rd October 2015), meeradas (22nd October 2015)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by sunpaw (here)
    I find it outrageous to make fun of distressed people who fleeing being killed. Its a disgrace to find it here at Avalon.
    Its not easy on the people on the move, nor those helping, nor those finding 'right decisions'.
    If you followed you would probably know that it wasn't a prank on a kid labeled worst actor but for removing remains of tear gas/pepper spray.
    And how on earth is it funny that people who were starving for weeks at this train station with no help other than from volunteers like the one with the bag are desperate for food.
    If you laugh now that people are not silently going back to Syria after being teargassed at the fence but express being angry and fed up treated worse than trash - whats all this speech of 'bugging out, resistance' even worth. In the US they probably would have been shot just running up to the fence.

... speechless

Sunpaw, I don't think you understand what is being shown here.. no one makes fun of people in distress, this video shows the other side of the immigrant crisis and the way in which media is being manipulated on the huge scale.
    Watch the video before you condemn it by title..
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

There's an inflammatory element in the message of the video, imo.
    This is a manipulation, too, as is the whole immigrant/refugee campaign. But these people are definetly uprooted, regardless of their apparent motivations.

28. Link to Post #77
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Organized mayhem to create clans. The eternal red VS blue BS. Propaganda.

Muslim countries watching it from a far distance, europe flooded by people with brand new swim jackets, war (Syria) going on since at least 5 years... Death is given by weapons that we've sold. Now everybody is waiting for the next election. Extrems will be elected, the tension will rise more... The plan is ready and activated. Sick of it. Those poor videos (so SO non-human humour), our politics reactions ($), FB, surveys, TV and our opened arms aren't the solutions. Gotta watch from a higher point.

Soon what ? Hey ! Let's ask CERN if they can kick them all in some other dimension ? A muslim one maybe ? Or maybe in Quatar ???

This F#cking hypocrisy is the gasoline.

29. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

where are these immigrants getting the $ to pay for the ride into Europe?

there is a difference between migrant and immigrant.

Quote “There are insights that organizations from the US have created a co-financing model and contribute substantial amounts to trafficker’s costs.”

“Not every refugee from North Africa has 11,000 euros in cash. Nobody asks where the money comes from.”

The employee said that there was a “strict news blackout” on how the African and Middle Eastern immigrants were able to pay the traffickers fees.
    http://whitegenocideproject.com/aust...n-into-europe/

Quote A European Union scheme is paying jobless migrants thousands of pounds to find employment in the UK it has been revealed.
    http://www.workpermit.com/news/2015-...-britian-by-eu

some immigrants are truly refugees. many are paid immigrants.
    Last edited by idiit; 23rd October 2015 at 12:50.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

animovado (23rd October 2015), heyokah (23rd October 2015), Ikarusion (23rd October 2015), Sophocles (23rd October 2015)

31. Link to Post #79
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Transcript from the interview with the Russian writer Nikolai Starikov (9. Sep 2015):

(Starikov) Have there been previous waves of migation into Europe? Of course there have.

Starting from the 1960s, even the 1950s.

Back then they came form Yugoslavia, from various countries. Later from Turkey they came to Germany. There have been many waves.

In reality, it was this primarily for economic reasons, sometimes there were political issues too. For example, an anti-US revolution took place in Iran. All of the corrupt Iranians -the secret police, the local oligarchs fled to London, to Europe, and so on. There have always been political asylum-seekers.

But there has always been the rule in the EU and in individual states that if you are seeking political asylum, I stress political -because you cannot seek economic asylum- then you have to prove that you are facing danger.

Some of our own white-ribbon folks also fled to Holland after 2012. One of them died there, if you remember. They all declared that they were in terrible danger from the blood-thirsty regime, and that they must be allowed to stay. There is a procedure in place.

What we see here is that there is no procedure, no state even. All of a sudden, the border guards, the customs service, all the state functions dealing with these migrants, the issuing, or not, of documents -thay all vanished. The result is a rather strange picture:

You can jump on some sea transport, sail form the coast of Africa to Europe, you`ll hardly be asked for documents or whether you`re a political asylum-seeker or not political. They`ll do nothing to you. After that, you can do as you like. You can make demands, start a fight, smash things up. You can proceed on foot, or however they get from Lampedusa to Budapest. In Budapest they cause chaos: Seizing the train station, smashing up the trains, and demanding to be transported to some destination.

Think about it. Previously a person would arrive and say «I request asylum». You know there is a state, you make a request to the EU. You can`t demand anything. Let me give a little historical example, which maybe isn`t about refugees but about demands.

The situation was this: When Vladimir Ilyich Lenin very much wanted to travel on the sealed train, i.e. return from Switzerland to Russia, after its capture by the February Revolution, he used all means, tried in every way. He wanted to travel pretending to be a deaf-mute Swede. He wrote that England wouldn`t allow him through. He tried to get on an aircraft, a hot air balloon. He tried everything -nothing succeeded.

Then a miracle happened. A certain fellow appeared by the name Fritz Platten, who said «We`ll fix it all». He went to the German consulate in Switzerland, which had previously denied Lenin passage, and he sorted it all out with them. Then he said «Vladimir Ilyich, go ahead and submit you application». Lenin was obviously sceptical, since he had already been denied two weeks earlier. He went in, was met by the German ambassador, and handed over his document on which was written: «Conditions, under which Russian revolutionary emigres will agree to transit through the territory of Germany».

Notice he didn`s say «permit me». He said «We are willing to transit under these conditions» -namely exterritoriality, no luggage inspection, and so on. The German ambassador takes it and says: «Are you mad?», meaning -look, you`re the one requesting permission to transit through Germany, it`s not Germany requesting permission for transit through Russia! It`s not your place to demand, but to request. Lenin told him: «Look, sir, go and ask Berlin». The ambassador wrote a telegram which was basically saying: Some annoying Russian revolutionaries have come in, and moreover are laying out their demands for transit. What should we do with them? He was thinking the answer would again be «Decline». But what came back was «Accept their conditions».
    Astonished, with all of Lenin`s conditions having been accepted, the Germans prepared the train, with troops in the vestibule, exterritoriality, no inspections of anything, and off they went.

Returning to the current reality: People came to make a request, but now they are making demands. What has happened? There is a narrative. That the Europeans orchestrated war, destroyed nations, and of course that is true. But really, that has nothing to do with granting political asylum. You can`t just walk into the offices of a state agency to seek asylum and start pushing your rights: «Well, you destroyed my country, so you owe me». They will cart you off back to where you came from, right?

The system was very simple, although the procedure is lengthy and bureacratic. After someone submits an application, they have the right to live in that territory, they get some allowance, and are a little bit integrated into Western society. Later, after assessment, some are allowed to stay, while others get deported. So the system was working like that for a long time, and now suddently demands are being made. What does this mean?

Someone from above has pressured the authorities in the EU, just as happened to the German ambassador in Switzerland in 1917: «You know what, forget about everything, forget the procedures, let them go wherever they want, demand whatever they want, and so on».

So someone has organized this, and it`s not the EU. So let`s consider who could have organized it. Put aside ISIS and al-Qaida, as they only exist in the media world, and in the form of armed groups receiving money, weapons and instructors from MI6, and train Bedouins to wield a weapon and cut people`s heads off. What`s left? Some serious power, which is forcing the European states to forget their own rules. Who has organized this? The United States of America.

Notice, a plan was published for the distribution of the refugees in Europe, and UK got zero. Everyone was accommodating them, but not UK. And the US is another UK, but very far away. No-one could ever get there by sea, because that would require an ocean liner and not some crumbling rust-brucket. However, to get into the UK you just need to walk through the Channel Tunnel, so no-one is crossing by sea. But they are not affected by the refugee problem.

Obviously, the migrant waves will be directed towards where there is prosperity. Notice where all these people are going -no-one is going to Saudi-Arabia, or to Qatar or Bahrain, which are closer, and people of the same faith. Among the refugees are many Arabs, but also non-Arabs. The Arabs are essentially one ehnicity, but they don`t go to those contries, only to Europe. Which means it`s an organized process.

Next question. We are told that the refugees pay money to the people-smugglers. That`s probably true. Quetsion: Where did they get the money from? These people are obviously not the poorest. If they fled with only the shirt on their back, after their home was shelled, then the smugglers will not take them to Europe. So these are not the most disadvantaged people. Or if they are, then someone has given them money for the journey.

The smugglers wouldn`t take them for free.

Right -it`s not some humanitarian smugglers transporting them. It means that someone gave them money. Next. There is a huge number of men of military age with expensive telephones, withdrawing cash with ATM cards. My friends from Hungary called me and reported that it seems to be their daily allowance. We are being told that they are militants. I was amused that someone reported the figure of 4000 fighters -then all mass media repeated it.

Question: How did they know the number? Did they check the box «I am an ISIS militant» when filling out the form? Ok, a photo was found of one person with a scar, and published on Twitter. It was clearly the same person. But how do they know there are 4000 fighters? Only whoever counted them could know that, which no-one can do among 100 000s of refugees, unless they themselves confessed.

Nest question. You are ISIS and you`re conducting heavy military operations against the Kurdish militia, the Iraqi Army, Bashar al-Assad and the Syrian Army. How many men do you have? 20 000. And at this point you dispatched 4000 to Europe. Why? In order to establish terrorist centers in Europe. Before that you only needed 10 people. Have there been terrorist atrocities in Europe? Yes.
    Had they sent thousands of terrorists to Europe? Tens of thousands? Of course not. They are individuals. You would send 5-6 people, a group, a cell, a reconnaissance network. You wouldn`t send a thousand intelligence agents. It means that entire divisions have been removed from the front and sent to Europe under the guise of refugees. For what? Later, relatives can easily join them, if they become integrated. Again, it`s a strange kind of situation.

Next, these refugees are very well organized. In Budapest the soccer fans, who are always a bit afflicted by a nationalistic view of life, started throwing things at them, and they started throwing back. Imagine: People are dispirited, women, children, pensioners. Stones are thrown at them, and they start throwing stones back. It is very well organized. So there are tons of questions. Clearly, this has been organized. Clearly, money has been allocated for this. Clearly, Europe has thrown its hands up in the air for some reason, and is doing nothing.

200 000 people have been brought to Germany in one week, but they say «Ok, fine, we`ll put 6 billion into the budget, that`s trivial». And what of the voters voices? You know the noe-liberals like to say: «That money could have been spent on kindergartens, roads and pensions». Where is all that? There is none of that.

Next. Another interesting consideration on this subject. Whenever we see a large number of people migrating in an organized fashion, we know that someone is carefully directing this process. And look at the accompanying media attention. Have people died during the Mediterranean sea crossings? It is always said that this is inevitable, shipwrecks will always happen. At just the right time, the photo of the Syrian boy was found. It has been seen, how the shameless journalists who had found him, re-positioned him and then photographed him. What was the conclution from that? Since a Syrian boy has drowned, let`s take revenge on Bashar al-Assad. In an opinion poll, 52% of Brits support air-strikes on Syrian troops by the UK air force. Look at the logic -it is copmpletely absent, because the media veil closes people`s eyes.

Think about this: The West supports the rebels in Syria, Iraq, Libya. Out of these rebels they assemble ISIS, which didn`t exist before -how did it appear? ISIS starts fighting a war. People start fleeing from this ISIS -not from the government forces. Some perished while fleeing. To take revenge for those people, let`s bomb the Syrian army, which is opposing ISIS. This is some utterly alternative reality that`s being created.

They exploit whatever they can.

So, what`s the result? The US deals a blow to Europe -as I wrote in my book «Chaos and Revolution as the Dollar`s Weapons»- but only such as to weaken it, to keep it subordinated, and not to collapse it, because it is needed as an ally against Russia and China. When Libya was destroyed, it was obvious there would be a big migration wave. Dealing with it is very easy. I`ll give some free advice to our European partners on how this is done.

Remember that anyone crossing to Europe is supposedly spending money, right? Well, if they have crossed to Lampedusa, then wash and feed them, let them sleep, then put them on a big white steamship and take them back to Africa. Question: Will they try and cross a second time?

Hardly.

Ok, but suppose they do. Then they get washed and fed, given a place to sleep, and in the morning they`re back on the steamship to Africa. Will they turn up a third time?

Maybe they will.

Even if someone keeps giving them money for this travel, they`ll get bored anyway. You`ll get sick -you crossed the sea, had a look. What did you see? Your room. Then crossed back. It`s boring. Even for tourism they wouldn`t keep crossing, never mind migration. If you want these people to stop sailing across to you, then just return them, and that`s all. Everyone will learn of it. In that sea-port they will say: «My dear friend, we will happily take you to Lampedusa, but you will be back here again tomorrow. You really need that?». So the issue of these refugees is very simple to solve.

Moreover it`s within the framework of the law: Deportation of people not having the right to political asylum. You could have an expedited procedure, if you find yourself choking, taking not half a year, but one day. Maybe for every one person who really has valid circumstances and is allowed to stay, another 100 are sent back. And that`s it -the issue is resolved. This is a crisis, they`re building walls, people are travelling on foot. I`m speechless.

And the last point I want to make on this. People in Ukraine wanted to get into Europe. No-one is going to remove the visa requirements. However, an example has now been shown. Evidently there are no borders any more -the cuastoms and border rules have been removed. Since it`s possible for Arabs and blacks, why not for Ukrainians? They simply need to assemble in a crowd of 100 000 people, and simply walk across the Polish border -calmly, peacefully, shouting as they go. The Polish border guards shall, according to the rules for this type of migrant, move aside, take down the barbed wire, and tie up their dogs. Then this crowd shall proceed -on foot or on transport, however it turns out -to Warsaw, seize the train station, and demand to be taken to Berlin. And they should be taken. Otherwise what kind of discrimination is this? Why do you transport Syrians, but you won`t take Ukrainians fram Warsaw to Berlin?

Those who so desperately wanted to get into Europe.

At the very least they say they are culturally the same people, although you and I know that these are people of Russian civilization. Their skin color is similar to Europeans`, but their mindset is completely different. But that`s not the point here. Does anyone really think this will happen?

Let them give it a try.

It`s not going to happen -I can tell you right away. The Poles will release the dogs, use the gas. They won`t let anyone through. So we have a strange situation: In Poland the state system is operating as it`s supposed to, while in the rest of Europe it`s been suspended for some reason. Why? Because currently there is a need to bring people from one place and not from the other. That`s the whole story.

What is achieved by weakening Europe? Why are they being put down like this?

The Americans, and the Anglo-Saxons in general, as part of their strategy, always stick to the same principle -their allies must be weaker than them. That`s why they were always trying to weaken the Soviet Union during WW2. They didn`t open a second front, forgot to hand over navy ships. When Italy pulled out of the war, their navy fell to the English. Obviously, it was supposed to be split into three equal parts, but they forgot about all that. Comrode Stalin said at every conference: «Guys, where is our share of the Italian Navy?». In the end he insisted. The English with their ships and subs handed over part of the Italian Navy. Only after the war did we get the former Giulio Cesare, which later became, if I remember correctly, the Novorossiysk, and, sadly, was blown up by a frogman, and destroyed. So their allies have to be weaker than them. Once Europe became strong, and Germany began to do its own thing, they planned such an attack.

Notice that the waves of refugees, which have now turned up in Europe, are heading for only one country. Germany. Let`s ask ourselves a question. In Syria, Libya and elsewhere, in all the magazines, TV and radio stations, have they been talking about only one country. So everyone is unaware that there is Austria with a high standard of living, France is alright too. Then there is Luxembourg, Belgium, Czhech Republic, Hungary, Italy and every kind of country -do they not know that? There`s even Greece too. But they know only Germany. What`s this nonsense? Why are they all going to Germany? Why not stay in Austria? Their standard of living is more or less the same. They are all going to Germany. Now see, at almost the same moment, just last week, Gazprom signed an agreement with German companies to begin the construction of the second branch of the Nord Stream gas pipeline. Where does it deliver gas to? Germany. Where are all the refugees going? Following the gas. It`s a remarkable coincidence, isn`t it?

Gas is not the only reason.

But those who have organized the stream of refugees don`t want the gas to reach Germany, giving Germany independence. But suppose they can`t prevent construction of the second pipeline branch. Remember how they obstructed the first -Estonia tried in every way, Sweden too. They said: «Your pipeline is environmentally incompatible with our Baltic sea-bed...The seaweed will die off». Estonia banned construction within their territorial waters, so they had to make a «hook», but then Swedish environmentalists got upset. So if you don`t have those instruments, then do something different: «Ok, guys, carry on building as you are. But meanwhile we will construct our own «south stream» -not gas, but refugees. So consider the pros and cons».

Methinks these two events are tightly correlated.

So it means Europe is being held on a hook. On the one hand, they have to assist and obey the US, but on the other hand, they mustn`t become so strong that they could afford to disobey.

From the perspective of the Americans and English, Europe should not have the right to voice at all. They were told «bomb Libya», even if it means you will get refugees later. They were told «support the war in Ukraine», so they had to support it, even though trade routes will be broken and you will have armed conflicts in your soft underbelly. As one conscientious blogger here said (Navalny): «Expand, don`t reflect». Same here -don`t think about what Washington is telling you, just do it, and it will be fine. But Europeans are not really happy with this situation, as they are the ones footing the bill for this party. That`s why they`re infuriated. And they`re being put in their place.

---------------------

Forbes: Will Refugees Save Or Sink The German Economy?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

animovado (23rd October 2015), Cara (25th November 2015), heyokah (3rd November 2015), idiit (24th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

^^ dammmnnn Sophocles ! POST!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Sophocles (25th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast