+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The Game: The Computation Matrix

1. Link to Post #221
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Game: The Computation Matrix

Hi Enfoldenblue

Your poems are just right for the time we are living through. I liked them.

Cheers

Scott

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), enfoldedblue (27th February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #222
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your thoughts.

it seems that everything flowing down from source is filtered at so many layers, then by the time it gets to the penalty box layer in 4d nothing much gets through to us in 3d, except for a few mixed up messages which are blended with a lot of disinformation.

I think the creation of nature is a little different as it is directly controlled from source, probably too important to leave in the hands of sub creators and others. This is probably why people feel so connected with source when they are surrounded by nature and can feel the strength of her energies, almost as if there is something magical about it.

That makes sense, that we have to do the work in the here and now, sounds like we do not have too much control of things when we go to 4d either in our dreams or perceived passing.

in reference to your comment

"The only thing that's holding the project up is some kind of a connection between the source of this information and its intended recipients... some kind of acknowledgement, discussion, anything really... to indicate that it is wanted."

As you know I am pretty keen to get things started, so I am happy to acknowledge this desire, I will give it some focus in my meditations too.

I still think the project is going to have a major impact on our lives and individual soul groups going forward. It just seems a bit difficult to get people interested and distinguish your message from the many others that we have been exposed too over the years.

Cheers

Scott

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

I wish I was able to dedicate larger amounts of time to develop larger structures for communicating just the practical aspects of the information. Why is it that we get caught up in this interplay between individual mediumship and desire to emphasize that what we are really getting at with all this is a case for partial collective consciousness.

It has nothing to do with the "daily gossip" where for all of these bits of information that pass by us, which we choose to accept or discard, we could say "what difference does knowing this really do for me in my life?"

The key here is developing a base of practical information and expanding from there. There's no way around it but to spend the time to develop it and go from there.

Anyway, what you say "then by the time it gets to the penalty box layer in 4d nothing much gets through to us in 3d, except for a few mixed up messages which is blended with a lot of disinformation" is a good observation.

One of the more inane reasons for this is simply because the outcome of what happens to us (before we take back the reins of reality, which we will do if the project is a success) is largely out of our hands, of all human's hands. How our civilization developed is largely designer, it is not so surprising (perhaps only to us), not to those who have seen civilizations rise and fall over and over and over again.

In that situation all you can really do is try to be the one civilization that surprises, that throws a curve ball, that is the real intention here.

We are self-organizing to do something that has never been done before, not in all of civilization theory.

It's hard to get people to believe that because it's hard to get people to believe that global civilizations with oversight have been a very common occurrence in the past for these parts of the stars and ours was shaping up to be no different.

That's why you can reuse something like a religious concept over and over and it works every time.

RV has been great because it allowed for looking at everything from the outside, even if that wasn't the original intention of the RV protocols.

Maybe a variety of unlikely circumstances had to combine together to create the conditions for an anomaly.

Anyway, the good news is that we are plumbing the soul jam in this subsector between the 3rd and 5th dimensions and it will do a lot of good on a scale vastly exceeding that of our own planet alone. It will free a great many other planets at the same time from having to go on with this any longer.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), Scottoz (25th February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #224
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Referenced for illustrational purpose:

Last edited by terragunn; 26th February 2016 at 08:57.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), Scottoz (27th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I am happy to return. I am not just happy to return... I am happy to be the last one left after however many returns it takes for everyone else to leave successfully if that's what everyone else decides to do.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. Link to Post #226
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

"on the practical side (learning to build structures that will amplify the effects of key meditation and trance techniques, etc"

How difficult will these structures be to build, do you think that with the new techniques that you have available, they will be more effective than the earlier megalithic structures that are scattered all over the world which were also developed to have a similar function? Will these new structures be costly to build in terms of materials and do you know of any which are operational?

It would be a great spiritual technology if people could experience transcendent states in these structures and not have their senses dulled when they go back to their urban/matrix based lifestyles.

I was also thinking about the idea of souls, soul fragments, over souls, etc, I am still a little confused by these concepts. Is there some point above our 3d awareness, that looks down at all of this soul recycling/blending process and is concerned about what these archon type entities are doing to the lower self residing in 3d? I am still a little unsure what the full myself is above it all? Hope this makes sense.

What do you think of the idea that we are all lights at realms beyond this physical one and we are all scattered and clustered together in this realm according to shared vibrations. Each light (I am not sure whether this is the realm of the soul) is plugged into different virtual worlds and different levels of the game.

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 5th March 2016 at 10:04.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Chester (6th March 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

12. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On January 31, five weeks ago, I met and began interacting with with terragunn here at PA and he sent me to his thread - The Computation Matrix ...involving the Archons, etc. Suddenly amazing mind blowing synchronicities started occurring after a long almost year long lull.

Then on Friday Feb 5, I began to participate in an Anomalous Trauma group session meeting with Eve Lorgen and Laura Leon and a dozen or so others.

That night my oldest son, Stephen, came over and almost got violent with me such that my other son, Anthony, stood up to him. The next morning Stephen came over and was clearly psychotic.

Within a week Stephen was in jail for some outstanding traffic tickets but the attention he got from the police came from his behavior. To me this seems very much like what some would suggest is "demonic possession" or at least some sort of "dark attention."

I then came to communicate in great detail with terragunn several times. His view is that ALL these third parties, demons, angels, etc are all just the Archons and all playing us as their food creation source. I can't argue against his hypothesis.

Within a week my son was back out and we were hearing terrible reports and yet the family is torn on having him committed.

Then Thursday morning my sister (I only have her... no other full blood sibling, just a half brother 20 years younger and estranged) - she calls me in tears, her only child, her daughter, was killed in a head on car crash... her daughter (my nice) was 31 and had lived a very, very difficult and troubled life. Yet also my sister has been raising one of her daughter's children, a young girl now 9 1/2 years old and has raised her from birth.

Two days ago a sheriff's deputy came looking for my sister to take the child, which this deputy did (to put in the custody of the father despite that he has hardly even been in her life her whole life). Trauma both to the child and my sister... totally unnecessary to do things this way.

Then last night my son, Stephen, came over very, very psychotic and we almost called the police then but he drove off.

This morning I was told by my son, Stephen's friend that Stephen went violent on him last night and the friend DID call the police but they couldn't find Stephen.

Houman (on the PA Horus-Ra thread) once said that when we get into that place of knowing and also that we become strong about these things... it is then that "they" go after your loved ones...

This appears to be exactly what is happening.

I watched Constantine again. I think I get it now... this seems to be the kingdom of the Archons.

terragunn insists each of us "get this" and "upon the breaking of the silver chord" [death of the physical body] that we do all we can to "never return."

I can't make that decision. I am ok to come back. I even want to come back.

But what a dilemma - how odd just as I come upon what MIGHT be the more accurate truth of the reality "here" so much that is near and dear to me in my life suddenly starts blowing up.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

lake (13th January 2019), Scottoz (7th March 2016), Shannon (6th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016), ulli (6th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I'm really sorry to hear your news, Sam.
    Maybe it's time you take a firm stand against everything that is against you,
    and turn your back on all that, and start seeking actively what you have going FOR you.
    Directing consciousness to your inner creativity....

It's not easy when you operate from the mind, as the mind thrives on fascination.
    And that fascination thrives on negatives.

It means actively seeking protection, for yourself and your loved ones.

I am wishing for you to find that protective shield.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Chester (6th March 2016), enfoldedblue (7th March 2016), Scottoz (7th March 2016), Shannon (6th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016)

16. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I am soo sorry to hear this Sam. I am pretty sure that you understand my position on this...but just in case it could help I will try to present in another way. I believe that there exist within an ocean of possibilities and realities. The Archon reality is like a virus. If we are oblivious to it it can affect at a background level. But when we become aware of its existence it takes things up a notch. Like finding a mysterious, intriguing email inour inbox ..it says 'come on..open me up...you know you're curious...come explore.' If we accept the initiation and 'click on the link' (open to their reality) like a well constructed virus they gain access to our world and can affect it on so many levels. However, there is another choice. we can be aware of their reality, but consciously choose not to engage with it. By focusing instead on the good stuff that nourishes our souls, the reality of these beings shrinks away until we find ourselves operating at frequencies where they are powerless.
    I sincerely hope that things start to lighten up for you and your family.

sending love xx

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (7th March 2016), Scottoz (7th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016)

18. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I am soo sorry to hear this Sam. I am pretty sure that you understand my position on this...but just in case it could help I will try to present in another way. I believe that there exist within an ocean of possibilities and realities. The Archon reality is like a virus. If we are oblivious to it it can affect at a background level. But when we become aware of its existence it takes things up a notch. Like finding a mysterious, intriguing email inour inbox ..it says 'come on..open me up...you know you're curious...come explore.' If we accept the initiation and 'click on the link' (open to their reality) like a well constructed virus they gain access to our world and can affect it on so many levels. However, there is another choice. we can be aware of their reality, but consciously choose not to engage with it. By focusing instead on the good stuff that nourishes our souls, the reality of these beings shrinks away until we find ourselves operating at frequencies where they are powerless.
    I sincerely hope that things start to lighten up for you and your family.

sending love xx
    I am so happy to read this post as this is precisely what I choose to believe. Having said this... what has transpired beginning with the very day I came to this thread and read the OP (January 31, 2016) was already in the process of occurring. For example, my son, Stephen's psychosis. We learned that he had entered into this psychosis no later than Christmas. He told us such and also the roommate he had been living with confirmed this.

My sister's precarious situation with the grand daughter is something she spoke about for years. Recently I put her in touch with one of my friends who is a capable attorney. She met with him well before January 31 yet never really followed through in taking any actions. I even guaranteed the payment so her lack of action wasn't related to anything financial. We had always talked about the sad day that likely would come regarding her daughter so her death was actually no surprise.

What I did not post about in the story above adds to the strangeness and sadly it is something I cannot post about. But suffice to say, the matter that culminated in unfortunate events of late Friday evening was something that had been building for quite some time.

And here's my point - If there is indeed "archontic attention" and "archontic influence" and "archontic/demonic possession" which I conclude is a fact of the reality experience which at least some of us experience directly in varying ways and which likely impacts the overall shared reality experience of at least a significant portion of humanity (at this "3D" level at least and perhaps (as terragunn would suggest) all the way to free zone beyond the hepdomad, my own recent experiences were not caused by the attention given to these "archons."

If anything, there's a suggestion that I may have been led to the very information which provided me the opportunity to be prepared for the various explosions about to occur in my life. In fact, the very action of posting my own experiences and views, the action of entering into such lengthy dialogues with terragunn, my participation (and thus observation) in Eve's group all and only resulted in my preparedness that such matters were all about to come to a head.

Interestingly...

OK - just as I typed the word, "Interestingly..." There was a knock at the door. I am typing this part a few hours from where I left off.

It was Stephen at the door in worse shape than ever. To cut to the chase, he asked my for help. My condition to him was that he do it my way. Realize he has been violent and dangerous - especially the last 48 hours. There's no possibility that myself, considering also my middle son, Anthony, who is living with me with his wife and baby and my youngest son James also living with me... that we are in any position to risk our own safety.

He allowed me to take him to a hospital that could help him. He agreed to all of this between crying fits and crazy talk about all the sorts of things folks talk about when they are in full blown psychosis. He allowed me to get him to the place where he and others can be safe and yet... at the last moment when they asked him to sign himself in, he refused, he got up and ran outside... I told him this was the only way I could help him and he refused. Fortunately he had given me his knife just a few minutes before. He ran off into the surrounding neighborhood and as they say, "He's in God's hands."
    Last edited by Chester; 7th March 2016 at 20:56.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th March 2016), Jean-Marie (7th March 2016), raregem (7th March 2016), Scottoz (9th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016)

20. Link to Post #231
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And to note, I am relatively fine yet who would not be somewhat effected by these happenings?

Why I wrote the post above was to express my view that all these things that have suddenly sprung up (and note I am not alone in experiencing such massive weirdness in their life at the moment - was contacted by another who had no clue of my own recent experiences who spilled out to me the very same whacky weirdness he has suddenly experienced in his own life -

Quote Theres a lot of that going on it seems. My prayers are with you and yours, stay safe and good luck out there Brother. Real Life had recently grabbed me by the %$#@s myself recently.
    and then in the next message this -

Quote It is intresting when there are corospondences between people in thier seperate worlds, like tangible ebbs and flows in the wrinkles of Time. Your not the only other person to note feeling like "NOW" is a time of trial, testing, digestion, and change.
    I do not believe my attention to the "Archontic paradigm" created these things. I believe that I returned once again to (and perhaps was led back to) this overall dynamic of possibility we all (or at least many) may be experiencing knowingly or not such that I would also be prepared to handle these matters better by way of knowing exactly what I am dealing with if indeed this level of reality is accurately portrayed by the very structure terragunn has put forth in principle as many others have also done in principle.
    Last edited by Chester; 9th March 2016 at 02:14.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th March 2016), Scottoz (9th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Thanks for clarifying Sam. I am happy to hear that you are finding strength in this and are able to maintain your integrity amongst all the chaos that surrounds you. I love that there is no right way or wrong way ...that all depends on who we are and how we choose to navigate the energies in our environment. Thanks for sharing. xc

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (8th March 2016), Scottoz (9th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    "on the practical side (learning to build structures that will amplify the effects of key meditation and trance techniques, etc"

How difficult will these structures be to build, do you think that with the new techniques that you have available, they will be more effective than the earlier megalithic structures that are scattered all over the world which were also developed to have a similar function? Will these new structures be costly to build in terms of materials and do you know of any which are operational?
    They will be much more effective so long as they are allowed to be. Not interfered with in their operations. It would be hard to make a case against their operation as they affect nothing outside of them, at least in their initial designs.
    There are sites where their operation will be most effective, and I know of sites and structures with the potential to be operational on their own, though nothing with the level of networking possible using current and near future technology.

There is however no way to go about their construction with a clear mission of using them for their intended purpose, so entertainment purposes will have to be expressed instead. The designs are clear, so clear it becomes mainly a matter of gaining the resources necessary to proceed. The final manifestations would be hard to build all at once, that is why the work will be done in stages. And that is coming..

The ancients made do with limited technology and made up for it in other ways. Each time such structures become a priority the exact details of how the technology comes together is different, but the intention is always the same. Harmonic resilience is the exterior intention and harmonic projection is the internal intention.

In the meantime we can continue to cover the theory so that we do the work on ourselves needed to get the most potent effect within the structures. We need to go over a lot of material having to do with what harmonic resilience and projection is and how to maintain these qualities in our ordinary existence..

Quote Posted by Scottoz
    It would be a great spiritual technology if people could experience transcendent states in these structures and not have their senses dulled when they go back to their urban/matrix based lifestyles.
    That is the intention, that is what harmonic resilience is. Becoming an urban monk begins with understanding why there is a need for it. If we do not want to be energetic food sources forever we need to show that we are moving on from a state of allowing ourselves to perpetuate that kind of existence, in a constant state of tension for no reason other than to serve others. If the tension does not even benefit us to push us forward in our soul development, than the state of things has stagnated and an adjustment must then be made.

Quote Posted by Scottoz
    I was also thinking about the idea of souls, soul fragments, over souls, etc, I am still a little confused by these concepts. Is there some point above our 3d awareness, that looks down at all of this soul recycling/blending process and is concerned about what these archon type entities are doing to the lower self residing in 3d? I am still a little unsure what the full myself is above it all? Hope this makes sense.
    Absolutely it does. Connecting with higher self is of course one of the ultimate goals of meditation training like ARVARI. Not all the trainees are able to do it. Otherwise we are tightly pinched in hourglass form, with only the smallest bandwidth between higher and lower selves, the higher barely able to assist the lower and the lower barely aware of the higher, if at all. Soul development is a complex process occurring on a higher plateau of reality than the incarnation of a single lifetime is easily aware of. The buddha explained how he could connect to the higher self and understand life in terms of the development of the soul across multiple lifetimes. It would be egotistical to think this happens without any metamorphism of the soul between cycles, because that metamorphism is an adjustment in the refraction of white light to form various unique soul signature hues at each soul cycle. This is mathematical and somewhat formulaic in nature, it is a function of how a previous life affected the transformation before the new life cycle. We exist simultaneously to serve the purpose of our own soul development and to function as part of a system larger than ourselves, these are one and the same in the grander scheme of things however. If you come to realize the fractal nature of the soul, you will see how soul fragmentation is a natural part of sending portions of self to individual tasks to achieve better unification "later in time", while soul unification is a part of realizing the outcomes of those tasks, to realign a soul fragment that had only been aware of a smaller timescale with an "oversoul fragment" that had been active for much longer. These are concepts which are better felt in abstract meditation than thought about clinically in the beta mindset.

Quote Posted by Scottoz
    What do you think of the idea that we are all lights at realms beyond this physical one and we are all scattered and clustered together in this realm according to shared vibrations. Each light (I am not sure whether this is the realm of the soul) is plugged into different virtual worlds and different levels of the game.
    That's it! It's a fairly good abstracted definition for the fractal nature of reality, coming to terms with the hierarchies involved and realizing how many unique hues can together be a composition of white light after all. Shared vibrations achieve resonances which open pathways to broader spectrum via the law of octaves. What entities seeking power over domains never come to terms with willingly is that the elements of reality beyond their control always come back to interact with their subspectrum of control in different ways. Since this remains the case no matter how much seekers of control expand their realm of control to broader and broader spectrum, the result is at best delaying the inevitable, the balance of opposites, and the restoration of flow to the continuum. All tensions get resolved given enough time.
    Last edited by triquetra; 8th March 2016 at 08:54.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (9th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Just to add a similar concept of the life as a virtual reality game or a computer simulation, from the platform of the Eastern Gnosis, as presented by Boris Mouravieff. Though, as he wrote about it more than 50 years ago, he used the term “film”, which was appropriate for those times. Here is one excerpt from his book Gnosis=Study and Commentaries on the Esoteric Tradition of the Eastern Orthodoxy

Quote The life of man is a film. It is certainly difficult for our Cartesian minds to grasp this concept. Our three-dimensional minds are badly adapted to ideas and facts which touch on the domain of the eternal.

Incomprehensible as it may seem, our life is truly a film produced in accordance with a script. This film goes on continuously, without ever stopping, in such a way that, at the time of his death, man is born again. What seems absurd is that he is born in the same place, at the same date where he was born before, and of the same parents. So the film goes on again. Each human being, then, is born with his own particular film. this represents the field of action in which man is called to apply his conscious efforts. The repetition of the film is not reincarnation, although these two notions are often confused. Exterior man, who lives in the system of the Future-Past cannot embrace in a single moment the ensemble of his film, nor even the part that contains his immediate future. To do so, he would need to enlarge the slot of his Present. It thus happens to him that, faced with certain events, he will feel that he has already seen or lived those events. Some see in such phenomena the proof of so called reincarnation. In reality, phenomena of this sort are the result of a casual and temporary surge of fine energies in the organism: the slot of the individual Present then enlarges for a few moment, and some significant facts of the immediate future slip into the waking consciousness. In this way, the impression is created of a return of another time. In a certain way this is true, although the impression of having lived before is only caused by mechanical unfolding of the film. By reincarnation, we must understand a phenomenon of a very different order. Although the theoretical film revolves integrally on the plane of possibilities, meaning in eternity, the film of the exterior man clings to the plane of realization, that is, of Time, but only to the extent strictly necessary to satisfy the ends of the Ray of Creation.

True reincarnation, on the other hand, occurs entirely in time, and belongs integrally to the domain of the Real, well understood as part of the broader frame of Manifestation. The human personality is not a reality in the proper sense of the word, but a possibility. It plays a role in the film to which it is attached, from which it will not disappear until the moment of the Second Birth. At that moment, it will cease to be a Personality. Because of its indestructible union with the real "I", it will be transfigured, and so it will become an Individuality. As long as man lives in the wilderness, self-satisfied and immersed in lies and illusions, the film will unfold with mechanical inflexibility, and the Personality will remain entirely unchanged.

These circumstances start to change the moment man crossed the first Threshold. This passage can be compared to the conception of the future Individuality. The Staircase symbolizes the period of gestation, and the crossing of the second Threshold represents the second Birth, the birth of Individuality. As man becomes more and more integrated with his "I", growing his Individuality, he becomes progressively integrated with the Cosmos and acquires "gifts" appropriate to his individual nature. Simultaneously, he progressively participates in real, objective existence, which finally characterizes his being.

This is liberation from the bonds of the film. It is only at this point of evolution that true individual reincarnation becomes possible. True reincarnation is not mechanical; it is done consciously, generally to accomplish a mission. It is important to grasp clearly the difference which exists between the film, a mixture of possibilities, and reincarnation in time, which belongs to the domain of the Real, and to understand the meaning of this difference. At the time of the second Birth, that is to say, by crossing the Second Threshold, man escapes his bondage to the film, and enters the domain of redemption. He is then admitted into the sacred brotherhood of living Beings. These beings are an unshakable force: those who are part of it are no longer subject to illness or sorrow. Death loses its hold over them. They have overcome the world. In theory, the film in which man is born and in which he lives can go on until the end of the world, on condition that he is happy, satisfied with himself, attributing his virtues to himself, and blaming others for his mistakes and misfortunes. Properly speaking, this kind of existence cannot be considered as human; it could be described as anthropoid. This term is justified in the sense that exterior man, immersed in self-satisfaction, represents the crowning achievement of millions of years of evolution of the species from its animal ancestors, yet from the point of view of esoteric evolution, he is a possibility which has not yet been realized. If we envisage the problem of esoteric evolution from the point of view of the film and the different parts man can play in it, it is clear that this kind of evolution is impossible as long as the film can always be considered as turning in the same circle. People who perform in such a film are those we have called anthropoids, puppets, the dead who, in the words of Jesus, "believe themselves to be alive."

Esoteric evolution starts when man, by his conscious efforts, proves capable of breaking the circle and transforming it into an ascending spiral. The spiral represents an intermediate state between the position where the human Personality is found to be trapped in the film, which revolves mechanically in a way hardly separated from the eternal plane, and that of the perfect, free Individuality, who is able, if need arises, to reincarnate consciously in Time. This is an intermediate state in this sense, that the film definitely departs from the plane of the eternal, from the plane of possibilities. The curve of life, which for exterior man does not in practice differ from a circle, transforms itself into a spiral and does not end - as it did previously - almost at its point of departure: the distance between these two points now marks a definite progression in Time. The film in the form of a spiral belongs to human beings who climb the staircase. Complete disengagement of the film is produced at the moment of crossing the second threshold. If man is able to do that successfully during a single life, so breaking the circle for the very first time, he does not return to it. Such a case is very rare: it is the lot of the just. Generally, this liberation requires several lives; several revolutions of the spiral. As a general rule, each revolution occurs in Time, and consequently can appear to be a reincarnation. In reality, it is nothing but a return to exterior life. A pseudo-reincarnation like this is neither conscious nor personal: it is the actors in the film who return, and they do not remember any previous experiences.

However, a change is possible as soon as the conscious efforts of man increase the effect of the Time factor by enlarging perception of the Present. In a film which unfolds in a spiral in this way, the contents of the play change; they change in two ways: first in each life, that is, during each revolution, and also from spiral to spiral. The composition of the cast, the circumstances, and the scenery all change. Two elements however remain permanent: first, the general aim, to reach and cross the second Threshold; then the absolute condition for crossing this Threshold, that all the karmic debts which have been accumulated in the present life, as well as during previous spirals, must be neutralized and liquidated. Before the Second Threshold, every drama must be played out to its denouement. The work is hard and difficult because man constantly makes mistakes. The attentive reader has already understood that following the spiral, or climbing the Staircase, is reserved for human beings who have already absorbed a certain quantity of Cosmic Sun influences and who thus possess a more or less developed magnetic center. This does not guarantee that they will make no more errors. It is true that from the time man first mounts the Staircase he is watched, especially if he makes sincere and considerable efforts. The Esoteric Brotherhood offers him a helping hand. Certain meetings, a play of favorable circumstances, are the forms taken by this help. This assistance does not, however, free him of the need to work on himself and to go on making conscious efforts. In addition, it must be said that often the proffered help is not used, because man does not listen to the advice given, or because he does not grasp the meaning of the favorable circumstances and the possibilities of progress which open before him. He is still more than half a creature of the domain of Illusion, he continues to take frequent impulsive decisions, and often turns against his own avowed aims. It must be understood that as long as a man has not attained and crossed the Second Threshold, he will have to start all over again. He will restart every spiral in the wilderness, he will once again have to discern the Cosmic Solar influences, cross the First Threshold, and climb the Staircase step by step. It is true that no conscious effort is ever lost, but the experience acquired in one spiral only appears in the next in the form of innate personal aptitudes, or vague recollections of people in the cast.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Chester (9th March 2016), Love (8th March 2016), Scottoz (9th March 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

28. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Thanks for clarifying Sam. I am happy to hear that you are finding strength in this and are able to maintain your integrity amongst all the chaos that surrounds you. I love that there is no right way or wrong way ...that all depends on who we are and how we choose to navigate the energies in our environment. Thanks for sharing. xc
    Incredibly... what has also "appeared" are what so many might call "the good guys."

Yesterday was filled with miracles amidst several scary moments.

The ending result... Stephen in a "safe place" (meaning safe for him and the rest of us) and in this place for now.

My sister had the important epiphany too... that perhaps it is for the best, both for the grand daughter as well as my sister, herself.

Both resolutions falling together all on the same day.

Peace again in my own little world.

So... is it all worth it? For me the answer still is. "Yes." Yet I would never begrudge anyone who wished to call it quits by resolving never to return.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (9th March 2016), Scottoz (9th March 2016), terragunn (10th March 2016)

30. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Should one be tolerant enough to listen to this show in its entirety with all its interruptions, one may resonate with this information in regards to the computation Matrix and the incarnational machine that operates within this construct, which is a larger Machine altogether. I present this for illustrational/referential purposes only, as there is a much bigger picture involved in this Game.

Go down to the video on this page to hear the show:

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/blindsided-by-the-light/
    Last edited by terragunn; 10th March 2016 at 01:17.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

A reiteration: spirits-cum-soul-mates, trapped in the incarnational machine of the computation Matrix:

'We are passengers in time
    Lost in motion, locked together
    Day and night, by trick of light
    But I must take another journey
    We must meet with other names

You touched my heart so deeply
    You rescued me now free me
    Don't watch me cry just see me go
    I'll take away the strongest feelings
    You will ever know

There will be no more isolation
    In our secret separation
    You touched my heart so deeply, you rescued me
    Now free me

We are passengers in time
    Lost in motion, locked together
    Day and night, by trick of light
    But I must take another journey
    If you hold me you will hurt me
    Be brave

In our secret separation
    Now free me

We are matching spark and flame
    Caught in endless repetition
    Life for life we'll be the same
    I must leave before you burn me
    I am the stranger who deserts you only to love you
    In another life

In our secret separation
    Now free me

I'll bear one precious scar that only you will know (again)
    Passengers in time, free me'

33. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Consider. Contemplate.

34. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

The electron (the ‘Mother’) is the ‘holodeck’– variable density – of the computation Matrix. The proton (the ‘Father’) is the variable conscious density ‘mind’ of the computation Matrix. The neutrons (us) are the Users – the source electricity (or, more accurately, the chi) – that animates the electron Matrix and powers the ‘mind’ of the proton ‘Father’ (collectively) via interfacing with such.
    Last edited by terragunn; 10th March 2016 at 04:05.

35. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

The 'parents' we need to overcome to be sovereign are the proton (the Mind of the 'Father') and the electron (the Womb of the 'Mother').

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast