+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Human Artificial Chromosone and Morgellons. NASA and The Human Genome.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default The Human Artificial Chromosone and Morgellons. NASA and The Human Genome.

This is disturbing revelation for myself as more is revealed about the trans humanist agenda.

This Video is almost five years old so i do not know if this information has been posted on this forum before.

It would seem that another phase of genetic manipulation is underway.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

JoePiscapo (22nd February 2016), Nasu (21st September 2015), quiltinggrandma (21st September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Default Re: The Human Artificial Chromosone and Morgellons. NASA and The Human Genome.

Harold kautz has done the best work on this topic of ai induced morgellans that i'm aware of:

http://www.timeloopsolution.com/engl...gellons_e.html

http://www.morgellons-research.org/m...lons-intro.htm

kautz morgellon thread here at pa with lots of stuff: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ons#post996649

4. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

genevieve (21st September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: The Human Artificial Chromosone and Morgellons. NASA and The Human Genome.

And now you know why they are vaccinating. To alter the DNA possibly? 2004 was during Cheney's hay day as well as that reptile Rumsfeld who owns a pharmaceutical company overseas away from regulations. CDC gets its vaccines from Rummy, and as in my book I'm writing (after research) are "tainted hot shots." The countries with the most resources or gold or diamond, are slyly given the vaccines. Remember the "sign reader during Mandela's funeral. Something was wrong there, but perhaps after spreading Christianity in the African continent, they decided they wanted it all, those nation's people are their petrie dish.

There's much more here than meets the eye. Wasn't that administration pushing for stem cell research as the Nazi's?
    Just saying that facism can come through the Church's red cross sworn to eliminate anyone crossing their hospitals. Usually they are always at the top or just below the decision making.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 21st September 2015 at 11:52.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

genevieve (21st September 2015), idiit (21st September 2015), Wide-Eyed (22nd September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

The video made a great deal of sense to me.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Wow. That is ridiculous and clearly he knows nothing about cytogenetics. I too worked on the genome project. With publications in the journal of Cytogenetics and in Stem cells.

That is a centromeric region formed when isochromosomes form. When an acrocentric chromosomes form a isochromosome, like what sometimes can occur in Down's syndrome, the other piece is the other centromeric region.

My contribution was that this will occur in equal numbers to isochromosomes numbers in the population. If the cell division mistake occurs just after conception, you'll see it in equal numbers within the patients body, although because it usually contains no genetic codes over time it tends to get lost with multiple cell divisions. I had a fellow colleague who discovered a small percentage of people with both iso chromosome and centromere that gravitated to the same cell. Which meant two cellular divisions mistakes occurred. In the mid 1980s. Clearly, he has little understanding of how cell division works or reading karyotypes.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

genevieve (21st September 2015), Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015), Nasu (21st September 2015), Shadowself (21st September 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Fairy Friend, once again, I thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience. It helps because most of us do not have the education in this area, let alone the experience. Many can get caught in believing what they hear on the internet. Blessings to you!
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 21st September 2015 at 15:05. Reason: Spelling

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    Wow. That is ridiculous and clearly he knows nothing about cytogenetics. I too worked on the genome project. With publications in the journal of Cytogenetics and in Stem cells.

That is a centromeric region formed when isochromosomes form. When an acrocentric chromosomes form a isochromosome, like what sometimes can occur in Down's syndrome, the other piece is the other centromeric region.

My contribution was that this will occur in equal numbers to isochromosomes numbers in the population. If the cell division mistake occurs just after conception, you'll see it in equal numbers within the patients body, although because it usually contains no genetic codes over time it tends to get lost with multiple cell divisions. I had a fellow colleague who discovered a small percentage of people with both iso chromosome and centromere that gravitated to the same cell. Which meant two cellular divisions mistakes occurred. In the mid 1980s. Clearly, he has little understanding of how cell division works or reading karyotypes.
    But isn't the video talking about genetic changes in the bodies of otherwise normal adults, adults that did not start out with genetic abnormalities, unlike Down's syndrome people? So wouldn't that make what is happening in a Morgellon's victim much different than what happens to a Down's person?

I can picture that it wouldn't take much foreign DNA, inserted into someone's chromosomes, to cause a whole host of problems as the foreign DNA expressed itself. The process would be similar to the production and shedding of viruses. I can even picture that different body tissues would each produce different types of Morgellon's "stuff".

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

idiit (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)

But isn't the video talking about genetic changes in the bodies of otherwise normal adults, adults that did not start out with genetic abnormalities, unlike Down's syndrome people? So wouldn't that make what is happening in a Morgellon's victim much different than what happens to a Down's person?

I can picture that it wouldn't take much foreign DNA, inserted into someone's chromosomes, to cause a whole host of problems as the foreign DNA expressed itself. The process would be similar to the production and shedding of viruses. I can even picture that different body tissues would each produce different types of Morgellon's "stuff".
    It is seen in the normal population all the time (in small percentage ) been studied for decades with little association to any disease. It has no codes for proteins present. If only the centromere is present the person is normal. Insertion of DNA is not done by chromosome insertion into the cell.

Ten years of bad science doesn't make up for one year of good science.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 21st September 2015 at 16:29.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It is seen in the normal population all the time (in small percentage ) been studied for decades with little association to any disease. It has no codes for proteins present. If only the centromere is present the person is normal. Insertion of DNA is not done by chromosome insertion into the cell.

Ten years of bad science doesn't make up for one year of good scince.
    Ah, I see! Thank you.

One more question. In the video, it seemed like he was saying that they use cells...especially blood cells...to insert foreign DNA into a host body, not by the insertion of chromosomes.

I can picture that "universal donor" red blood cells, doped with foreign DNA (since RBCs have no nucleus), would find their way into the liver of the person, where they would dump their load of foreign DNA as the red blood cells get recycled by the liver. From the liver, could the foreign DNA make its way to various other tissues of the body, where it might find a home and produce the many different types of Morgellon's "stuff" that we see?
    Last edited by Selkie; 21st September 2015 at 16:43. Reason: to correct a mistake

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Cells don't transfer DNA but viruses, plasmids, some bacteria, mitochondria may.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015), Nasu (21st September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

This may be of some interest based on the conversations so far.

http://bio.lmu.de/~parsch/evogen/ForRevGen.pdf
    Last edited by Shadowself; 21st September 2015 at 17:10.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Fairy Friend (21st September 2015), Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Cells don't transfer DNA but viruses, plasmids, some bacteria, mitochondria may.
    Viruses inject DNA into cells, yes.

But what I am asking is if it is possible that RBCs could be artificially doped with DNA...or even just artificial amino acids...as sort of little Trojan Horses? If they were "universal donor" cells, the body wouldn't even notice they were there. Then, once in the liver, when they are recycled, the artificial amino acids would be released.

Quote The heme group is broken down into iron and bilirubin. The amino acids and iron can either be reused by the cell itself or transported through the blood and into the bone marrow, where the recycled components can be reused to form red blood cells.
    I can picture how the artificial amino acids might then be incorporated into different tissues, to wreck all kinds of havoc.

In other words, maybe they don't need to start with foreign DNA at all. Maybe they just need to use foreign, or artificial, amino acids?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Kristin (21st September 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

But what I am asking is if it is possible that RBCs could be artificially doped with DNA...or even just artificial amino acids...as sort of little Trojan Horses? If they were "universal donor" cells, the body wouldn't even notice they were there. Then, once in the liver, when they are recycled, the artificial amino acids would be released.

Quote The heme group is broken down into iron and bilirubin. The amino acids and iron can either be reused by the cell itself or transported through the blood and into the bone marrow, where the recycled components can be reused to form red blood cells.
    I can picture how the artificial amino acids might then be incorporated into different tissues, to wreck all kinds of havoc.

In other words, maybe they don't need to start with foreign DNA at all. Maybe they just need to use foreign, or artificial, amino acids?
    The DNA is broken down by the liver just FYI. Red blood cells don't replicate themselves (no nucleus) but come from bone marrow stem cells so no I don't think that would transfer DNA. Other methods are more productive.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

The DNA is broken down by the liver just FYI. Red blood cells don't replicate themselves (no nucleus) but come from bone marrow stem cells so no I don't think that would transfer DNA. Other methods are more productive.
    Yes, I know that RBCs have no nucleus...I already said that, in a previous post,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1001298

Well, then, it would be possible to dope RBCs with artificial DNA, which would get broken down into artificial amino acids, other, more productive methods notwithstanding.

And since stem cells come from bone marrow, when the hypothetical artificial amino acids get incorporated into the stem cells, they could end up all over the body, and completely f*** things up, and we could wind up with just the sorts of Morgellon's stuff we see.

The process would look something like this;

Trojan Horse RBCs, containing artificial DNA >>>Liver, where they are broken down into artificial amino acids >>> Bone marrow, where the artificial amino acids are made into stem cells >>> stem cells go into various tissues, where they produce all kinds of Morgellon's "stuff".

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Kristin (21st September 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Yes, I know that RBCs have no nucleus...I already said that, in a previous post,

Well, then, it would be possible to dope RBCs with artificial DNA, which would get broken down into artificial amino acids, other, more productive methods notwithstanding.

And since stem cells come from bone marrow, when the hypothetical artificial amino acids get incorporated into the stem cells, they could end up all over the body, and completely f*** things up, and we could wind up with just the sorts of Morgellon's stuff we see.

Trojan Horse RBCs, containing artificial DNA >>>Liver, where they are broken down into artificial amino acids >>> Bone marrow, where the artificial amino acids are made into stem cells >>> stem cells go into various tissues, where they produce all kinds of Morgellon's "stuff".
    Once DNA is broken down to amino acids it is used to build new DNA from your DNA template. A Trojan horse broken down into pieces can't reform into the horse again.

Recombinant DNA can be done in a test tube or petri dish. The human body recognizes foreign DNA and destroys most of it if the person is healthy. That includes cancer DNA with your own mutated DNA by macrophages recognizing abnormal proteins on the cell surface.

What I worry about, is that vaccines are done by test tube, they put a cocktail of DNA with the SV-40 virus (one of the most productive viruses in transferring DNA) and we are now introducing that into the body. Via the bloodstream bypassing the liver. That is more likely your Trojan horse. That leads to the creation of new Super viruses and bacteria. That and overuse of antibiotics selecting for resistance. That disturbs me but I am more 'out on a limb' with that.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 21st September 2015 at 18:24.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I personally know Fairy Friend and her professional background. Any questions that I have had with the various DNA evolving into twelve strands theories or DNA manipulation theories, I vet through her.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Once DNA is broken down to amino acids it is used to build new DNA from your DNA template. A Trojan horse broken down into pieces can't reform into the horse again.

Recombinant DNA can be done in a test tube or petri dish. The human body recognizes foreign DNA and destroys most of it if the person is healthy. That includes cancer DNA with your own mutated DNA by macrophages recognizing abnormal proteins on the cell surface.

What I worry about, is that vaccines are done by test tube, they put a cocktail of DNA with the SV-40 virus (one of the most productive viruses in transferring DNA) and we are now introducing that into the body. Via the bloodstream bypassing the liver. That is more likely your Trojan horse. That leads to the creation of new Super viruses and bacteria. That and overuse of antibiotics selecting for resistance. That disturbs me but I am more 'out on a limb' with that.
    If the Trojan Horse contained ARTIFICIAL AMINO ACIDS, of course those amino acids could go anywhere in the body, be incorporated into new cells, and screw up all kinds of processes. If SV-40 is dangerous, and can cause cancer, why couldn't ARTIFICAL AMINO ACIDS cause Morgellon's?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    I personally know Fairy Friend and her professional background. Any questions that I have had with the various DNA evolving into twelve strands theories or DNA manipulation theories, I vet through her.
    I'm not asking anyone to vet through me. I'm just trying to imaging how Morgellon's comes about.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Fairy Friend (21st September 2015), Jean-Marie (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

If the Trojan Horse contained ARTIFICIAL AMINO ACIDS, of course those amino acids could go anywhere in the body, be incorporated into new cells, and screw up all kinds of processes. If SV-40 is dangerous, and can cause cancer, why couldn't ARTIFICAL AMINO ACIDS cause Morgellon's?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm not asking anyone to vet through me. I'm just trying to imaging how Morgellon's comes about.
    I guess I need to ask what you mean by artificial amino acids? Because one can call amino acid supplements that you get from the vitamin store artificial.

Aspartame is an artificial amino acid. If it is chemically very different from our natural amino acids the body doesn't process it as well into protein but it can compete with normal amino acids slightly depending on how chemically different it is and how much natural amino acids are present that it's using as building blocks for proteins. And note, there are differences between a healthy adult vs unhealthy or possibly starving individual vs a developing fetus.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I guess I need to ask what you mean by artificial amino acids? Because one can call amino acid supplements that you get from the vitamin store artificial.

Aspartame is an artificial amino acid. If it is chemically very different from our natural amino acids the body doesn't process it as well into protein but it can compete with normal amino acids slightly depending on how chemically different it is and how much natural amino acids are present that it's using as building blocks for proteins. And note, there are differences between a healthy adult vs unhealthy or possibly starving individual vs a developing fetus.
    Well, there you go. Since aspartame is an artificial amino acid, and the body doesn't process it very well, then what about artificial amino acids that we don't know about? What if there are even more dangerous amino acids than aspartame that have been created? Why would they stop at aspartame? Who knows what they can create in the secret labs, with their huge black budgets? But something clearly codes for all kinds of weirdness in the body, and I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with stem cells whose function, once they get to the various tissues, has been distorted somehow, possibly through diabolically, intentionally mis-formed amino acids.

I am using the video as a kind of springboard for some semi-informed speculation about Morgellon's. I think the video was probably a dis-information piece. But even dis-information can yield valuable insights when used correctly.

Oh! Maybe not from mis-formed amino acids. What about through intentionally, diabolically mis-formed, artificial NUCLEIC ACIDS!!! What if the Trojan horse RBCs contain artificial NUCLEIC ACIDS??? Now that would lead to a lot of weirdness!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Fairy Friend (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I believe the video is misinforming too. Anything is possible but nucleic acids too. Body likes what mother nature made better. I am not as informed on Morgellon's disease but from what little I have seen a lot of bad science is floating around.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Selkie (21st September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast