+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conscious Language

1. Link to Post #1
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Conscious Language

Actually I don't like starting new threads, but ironically there's no place where the following would fit into the context: Language. As Harald Kautz-Vella said: It's not a topic of its own because it's kind of part of all the other systems (money game, power and control game, religion . . )

So I opened that one to draw your attention to the power of Conscious Language. A post on another thread where it had been way too off topic to answer (again) inspired me to go into detail here. In a large number of statements I've found the decree: I do not consent. (the quoted post is only one example)

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    It all comes down to, what will the Gaia collective accept? Do we consent to the armageddon timeline? Do we consent to living out the morbid fantasies of a tiny clique of interstellar rich kids?
    I vote no. I don't consent to that timeline.
    The pressure has subsided. Keep the Earth in your heart, and know that love will win.
    As a sidenote:
    Please do consider that the terms no / not do not exist in pure language through which we create. Mostly it's only a habit of speech, but it is very basic and touches the roots of creating. If we vote, we choose only among a limited range of possibilities.
    „Nature doesn't know a negation . . It [negation] has no possibility to unfold physical reality in the way of creating reality . . It's just falling down from the sentence and forgotten . .“ (H. Kautz-Vella) - f. e. his own sentence is full of negations, but what remains, if one takes them away: Nature . . know(s). It has . . (the) possibility to unfold physical reality . .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QTb-tnQsw 18:20 – 22:00
    I have heard that point of view raised before, but I don't think it's 100 percent correct. There is negation in nature. The sun is NOT shining now, the birds are not singing, I am not exhaling, I am inhaling. It is NOT raining.
    I believe it's best to create positive space, but negation and withdrawl of consent is OK in nature IMO.
    Thanks for bringing up that idea, it's an interesting one.

Thank YOU and your point of view is very respected, though in reference to your example: whatever is not happening now, has no reality. It is not in the Now (try to remove all the negations). Nature is Now. All that is not happening now, doesn't exist (except in human's abstract minds).
    I concede that this question can be taken to another level of discussion where it has to be qualified. Here it only refers to the physical reality of your example.

(not sure if it's okay to take a quote from another thread into a new one, but there's no context that is has been taken from except the one quoted above. If not, please tell me, Daozen, and I'll remove it)

In a world built on mind games and abstractions we cannot communicate without using negation – however I think we would do well to be very aware of its manipulative power.

Just try to say with full intention and emotion again and again: We are not powerless. What kind of 'energy' is being amplified? How does it feel in your whole body system? To me it feels like a downward spiral into weakness and extinction.

Then say: We have great power in revoking our consent. That feels already different, however the word 'revoke' itself still includes a kind of negation, that seems to relativize the 'great power'.

What about: I am powerful. I claim my full sovereignty and freedom. It is intensified by repeating.

That's my experience at least. In that context I'm quite confused to find a kind of agreement and acceptance regarding that decree: I do not consent! in many places.

Harald Kautz-Vella talked about language in the Basis Lectures (18:10 - 22:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QTb-tnQsw

„ . . there is this marvellous moment in history when the Western religions received their core information at Mt. Sinai. This was a kind of stone with sentences written on top of it – what we are not allowed to do. And this is a trick in itself because the subconsciousness of humanity, the language field, doesn't go together with negations . . .

If somebody says: No more war! - the thing that is kind of listened to in the collective subconsciousness of humanity – is the sentence: More war! And now look at those ten sentences written on the stone: Do not murder! This is the core of the evil because somebody introduced this negation. And this has been done with very high knowledge of the power of language.

If you go back to the original language we had on the planet (we're basically sitting all on one language root, that can be identified with the Hopi dialect, that is the same as the roots of the in dogermanic languages – the purest form you can find in a few villages in Finland – and in this language the meaning and the vibrational expression of words are still identical.

If you look at these core languages of humanity, you will find that there is a form of negation and this language is negating things by turning around the order of letters.

In Hebrew, before those things were written on the stones – if you wanted to say: Do not! It was done with the letters AL = You will not (if you translate it in our poisoned language) . . AL is the same as in German Halt or halt. AL means: Stop before you do something. It's not a negation. If you reverse the AL, it is turning into LA(W).

So the reverse of Stop! (Halt! AL) in the real meaning is Go! And the meaning they gave to the word LA(W) (in the order we have) is: No! Do not!

Actually there's a complete inversion of language within the set of rules our Western culture is based on. You can see it working nowadays wherever you look at. People are creating exactly the opposite of what they want to live in.“

(H. Kautz-Vella)

Stop, halt! - inverse: Go!

AL - inverse: LA(W)

So LA(W) should mean Go! But it has been turned into No! Do not!

I'm really willing to learn more about it and would like to listen to your takes on that topic and thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 11th June 2019 at 21:23. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

animovado (22nd September 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd September 2015), Bill Ryan (21st September 2015), Bluegreen (21st September 2015), Calz (21st September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (22nd September 2015), Desrknelf (22nd September 2015), FinallyNow (25th September 2015), fourty-two (27th September 2015), genevieve (22nd September 2015), Heart-2-Heart (22nd September 2015), joeecho (22nd September 2015), justntime2learn (21st September 2015), kirolak (22nd September 2015), Marie (22nd September 2015), meeradas (21st September 2015), Meggings (21st September 2015), Mercedes (21st September 2015), moekatz (22nd September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015), spizella (23rd September 2015), Star Tsar (30th July 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2015), ulli (22nd September 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st September 2015), william r sanford72 (21st September 2015), Zampano (22nd September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Conscious Language

Anyone interested in the power of language really ought to read The Structure of Magic by Bandler and Grinder,

http://www.amazon.com/Structure-Magi...cture+of+magic

http://www.amazon.com/Structure-Magi...cture+of+magic

I haven't read volume II, just to let you know.

Beware of naguals "providing syntax".

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Delight (23rd September 2015), Desrknelf (22nd September 2015), FinallyNow (25th September 2015), greybeard (21st September 2015), Iloveyou (21st September 2015), joeecho (22nd September 2015), justntime2learn (21st September 2015), kirolak (22nd September 2015), Meggings (21st September 2015), Mercedes (21st September 2015), Shannon (21st September 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st September 2015), william r sanford72 (21st September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Indeed Selkie---as part of my therapist training I had to study N.L.P. which was created by Bandler and Grinder.
    Basically they looked at who and what was producing excellent results and modelled it so that it could be taught.
    My main focus was Hypnotherapy as pioneered by Milton Erickson and some of his techniques were incorporated into N.L.P.
    Anyway the conscious use of language is very influential in bringing about positive change.
    Chris

https://erickson-foundation.org/biography/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

animovado (22nd September 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd September 2015), Bluegreen (23rd September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Delight (23rd September 2015), Desrknelf (22nd September 2015), Guish (30th July 2017), Iloveyou (22nd September 2015), joeecho (22nd September 2015), justntime2learn (21st September 2015), kirolak (22nd September 2015), Mercedes (21st September 2015), Selkie (21st September 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st September 2015), william r sanford72 (21st September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for the reminder, Selkie.

Here is another approach to talk about Conscious Language. The introduction is presented in a very humorous and self-ironical way. It's fun to watch and to listen to Bob Stevens and it gets deep and disturbing as he proceeds.

„We had better confused their language for there is not anything they cannot do.“

(the talk starts at about 9:15)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Delight (23rd September 2015), Desrknelf (22nd September 2015), genevieve (22nd September 2015), kirolak (22nd September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Indeed Selkie---as part of my therapist training I had to study N.L.P. which was created by Bandler and Grinder.
    Basically they looked at who and what was producing excellent results and modelled it so that it could be taught.
    My main focus was Hypnotherapy as pioneered by Milton Erickson and some of his techniques were incorporated into N.L.P.
    Anyway the conscious use of language is very influential in bringing about positive change.
    Chris

https://erickson-foundation.org/biography/
    An ethical person will use the power of NLP to bring about positive change. But NLP is just a tool. In the hands of a psychopath, NLP is the most dangerous thing there is.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), genevieve (22nd September 2015), greybeard (22nd September 2015), Iloveyou (23rd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015), ulli (22nd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Some years ago I came across the work of MARGARET MAGNUS on language.
    http://www.trismegistos.com/MagicalLetterPage/

She opens incredible depths of understanding, and one can see how people can be and have been manipulated through language sounds. She posits that our language consonants reach down into archetypes that affect us on subconscious levels. Reading her work was mind-blowing-open stuff.

The Socratic Hypothesis: Each consonant and vowel in a language has a meaning, in the sense that every word containing that sound has an element of meaning which words not containing that sound do not have.
    The primary way that we engage the language machine is by talking. ... As we talk, our thoughts sink further and further into the unconscious, and finally become a part of the language itself. If we look carefully, we can see this philosophy machine active on ever deeper levels.

On the website of Margaret Magnus she writes this:

“So you see, I have verified the Socratic Hypothesis for all the English monosyllables in a commercial spelling checker word list. The fact that this test has been carried out on all the words in a well-defined portion of the vocabulary is important, because it constitutes scientific verification of a fact which is very central to the workings of language, and which is not in general acknowledged to be true. If only those words which fit nicely into a pattern are accounted for, you have demonstrated nothing.”

Consider that there have been languages that have no vowels in the far distant past. Contemplating her work can lead one into a rabbit warren full of many deep holes to enter.

After posting the above I've downloaded and started to listen to the "Bob Stevens" video put up on this thread. He said at the beginning of his talk: ALL LANGUAGE IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM. I say wow, absolutely true.

And another Bob Stevens quote: "I have to dialogue 'non-truth' for non-truth to exist."

"The Word becomes flesh."
    Last edited by Meggings; 22nd September 2015 at 15:54.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Yup. We are stuck with it, language. Also the Federal Reserve, the City of London, Labour, Democrats, Republicans, Christianity, Islam, et al etc. all disguised and effective control systems.

For the time being

NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) seems to agree with the OP:

"Example: 'Don't think of a blue duck'
    What's the first picture that comes to mind? A blue duck. The command 'think of a blue duck' lay within that short sentence."

Mr. Kautz-Vella tells us that " there is this marvelous time in history when the Western religions received their core information at Mt. Sinai" and he is of course referring to the biblical story of The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:1-17). But as Mr. Stevens more than alludes to there is an earlier reference to language in the Bible, the Tower of Babel ("Confusion") story (Genesis 11:1).

For context, paraphrasing the NET Bible translation:

"The whole Earth was of one language and vocabulary. Then they said to one another, 'Come, let's make bricks ... and build ourselves a tower with its top in the heavens and make a name for ourselves ... But the Lord came down to see ... and said, 'If as one people all sharing a common language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be beyond them. Come, let's (Who's He talking to?) go down and confuse their language so they won't be able to understand each other."

If my (our) goal in life is to become closer to God, and that's what God wants ...

Why would God do that?

Alex Collier told us twenty years ago that the God of the Old Testament was an ET. Wes Penre and others have very compelling arguments that that was (is) indeed the case. I am convinced that original language (vocabulary, King James says speech) was telepathy, which we are all capable of right now, it is only a matter of education, training and discipline. That, and learning to live in 100% (not 99%) love, and I do not believe I'm the only one working on it.

To me, Jesus of Nazareth was the greatest teacher of them all, and when he said something to the effect of if you've ever lusted after a woman in your own heart, you have already blown it, I thought that can't be right. I do that all the time, so what? But my mind was changed after realizing the truth of the following quote, variously attributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson, Lao Tzu, businessman Frank Outlaw, and others:

Watch your thoughts, they become words
    Watch your words, they become actions
    Watch your actions, they become habits
    Watch your habits, they become your character
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny

I'm taking Ily's advice:

"In a world built on mind games and abstractions we cannot communicate without negation - however I think we would do well to be very aware of its manipulative power."

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Becky (25th September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), FinallyNow (25th September 2015), greybeard (23rd September 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Iloveyou (23rd September 2015), Meggings (23rd September 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks, Bluegreen, for the quote providing the context. Yes, that's the most interesting question: Who exactly said that? Who's he talking to? And when (5000 years ago or already much earlier?)?

„Language is our operating system shaping our thought and reality as specifically as a set of blueprints defines the architect's ideas to the builder . . . it is to our lives as software is to our computers.“ (B. Stevens)

It has been a long way from the original language of telepathy (the pure, direct language of Now) - via vibration, sound, song, the forming of vocals, consonants and words, words whose meaning was still in alignment with their vibration - to the distorted, inversed and poisoned form of modern self- sabotage-language.

The road down into differentiation / abstraction had to be taken – and now it's time to let go of a lot of complexity, to focus on the basic, the essential, which is always simple and easy to comprehend.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), FinallyNow (25th September 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Selkie (25th September 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I don't feel like we are "stuck" with language. Language is a tool, and a very good one. If some have abused the tool, it is not the fault of the tool, but of the abusers. If some want to use language to deceive and obfuscate, it is not the fault of language, but of those who use it for nefarious purposes.

addition I love language. I enjoy getting better and better at using such a fine tool, and building my skills with it
    Last edited by Selkie; 23rd September 2015 at 17:12.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Delight (23rd September 2015), FinallyNow (25th September 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Iloveyou (25th September 2015), Inaiá (14th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

It is not uncommon to hear of the couple who, after being married for thirty years, wake up one day and all of a sudden "don't understand each other". Language works to a certain extent and then it doesn't, simplest example being go to another country. But even among people that "speak the same language" simple misunderstandings often lead to all kinds of grief and this happens every day and we all know it yet we continue to use the same language and hope for better results the next day because in most cases it is all we know.

If you heard a person saying a word, the word is obviously not (whatever the word is), it is a sound in the air. If you saw the written word printed on a page, again it is only a bunch of squiggly lines on a piece of paper. Put this word in another language, and, confusingly, there is a different sound in the air and a different group of squiggly lines on paper. So we have those who say that words are inherently, in and of themselves, lies, as they are obviously not what they purport to be, only representatives, agents, and symbols. Take, for example, the word "table".

There are kitchen tables, coffee tables, drafting tables, office tables, glass tables, table manners, table settings, and the table of contents. Poker tables are nothing like roulette tables, tiny tables make terrible dining tables, and let's hope we don't get sent off to the dreaded kids' table. In fact, there are hundreds if not thousands of different tables that look nothing at all like each other and have an equal or more number of wildly different uses. What if we are talking about water tables? Or multiplication tables? Please understand that I am merely putting these different ideas on the table for your consideration, or we could of course just table the whole issue for some later date that would be more convenient for all involved.

I am joking but not really. If the parties involved could communicate telepathically, less than one second would be spent in the exchange of information, and there would be zero chance of misinterpretation.

A more foreboding perspective comes from a neighboring thread about Arthur & Fiona Christian, and their damning view of language as an actual, physically imprisoning structure:

http://www.loveforlife.com.au

"Note about e-go and e-motion

E = ecclesiastical
    Go & Motion = setting into motion, giving life with our life ...

Ecclesiastical represents the men and women who are the image makers behind the inventions of alphabet letters, numbers, words, languages which are encoded with the meaning of their intent. Each letter has a meaning embodying the maker's intent and the combinations of letters forming words have meanings of the maker's intent, too. Each of these letters, words, and phrases are make-believe programs that we set into motion, compelled by the intent of the hidden meanings of the letters, words, etc. of the maker's intent. We are programmed like robots.

As children, we are taught the alphabet letters of the spells and each letter, each word, each phrasing of words, including mathematical numbers, become the invisible alien shirts of illumination that we put on, layer after layer, to form the illumination of the fictitious person ("name") we become in "The System", the Holy Ghost upon their Holy Land.

They teach us to spell to put us under their spell, using their Dictionaries, Thesauruses, etc. that form their Holy Spirit, out of which comes their Holy Bible and all other Holy Books/Tablets/Scrolls/Papyrus and mythologies, occults, and esoterics."
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 25th September 2015 at 14:51. Reason: add hyperlink

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), FinallyNow (25th September 2015), Iloveyou (25th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Sometimes people have trouble with language because they use it poorly and don't even realize it. If someone uses a tool poorly, they should not blame the tool but should work on increasing their level of skill.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th September 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Iloveyou (25th September 2015), sunpaw (25th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

. . deleted. Off-topic.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 11th June 2019 at 21:28. Reason: spelling

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Selkie (25th September 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bluegreen, I'm just sending a reply telepathically

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Message received

"Come, let us go down and confuse their language ..."
    - God
    "Language is an operating system ..."
    - Bob Stevens
    "Language is a virus ..."
    - William Burroughs

"They teach us to spell to put us under their spell ..."
    - Arthur Christian

From "Secret Spells Of The English Language" by Laurel Airica

Premiere Life Sentence
    We awake each morning
    and go off during the weekdays
    to earn the living at various jobs and undertakings
    til we come to the weekend
    and this seems perfectly acceptable to most people

However
    More people die between six and nine on a Monday morning than any other time of the week
    So I do what I call a trance-lation of the English language
    Spell that T-R-A-N-C-E
    With the idea that words cast spells

So when you trance-late that "life sentence" you remember that a
    wake is a funeral party for the dead
    And mourning is the state you're in when you attend
    a wake
    And you would have to be in a
    Weak daze to earn the living
    since urns are for the ashes of the dead

We call our jobs undertakings
    "Job" itself is a Hebrew word for "persecuted"
    And what we get in the end with this perverse bargain with life is the
    Weak end of the deal
    as we become progressively
    Weakened ourselves
    So our most prevalent greeting to each other is "hello"
    the reverse of which is "oh hell"

And at first I suspected the hand of collusion
    entangling language to foster illusion
    I think it's quite true that a culture's theology
    has a great deal to do with the Word's etymology
    and how it evolves over time to combine
    incompatible meanings that may undermine
    the original thought it was meant to define

But now I don't think it is planned for the thing that I've found
    is like concepts gravitate toward the same sound
    and vibrate at the rate
    our thoughts designate

Because words are electromagnetic vibrations
    whose fine alphabetic tintinnabulations
    can take on the tint of our true expectations
    which they then imprint on our meddle of mind
    causing sounds to adhere when they are of the same kind

http://www.laurelairica.com

I was initially attracted to the research and presentations of Jordan Maxwell because I shared his fascination with language and etymology, and I was going to post one of his lectures, but most of them are too long. This video blogger, Barnone 11970, regurgitates some Maxwell (also Airica) but that's okay. Just because the first place I heard it was from Mr Maxwell doesn't mean Jordan made this stuff up, he was just telling us the results of his research. I like this guy's videos, because he seems like an ordinary citizen who is waking up and
    THAT'S WHERE WE ARE GOING

The Tower of Babel story was a true story

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Iloveyou (13th December 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Following on the Tower of Babel theme, there is a very interesting Sci Fi book written by Neal Stephenson called 'Snow Crash'.

http://www.amazon.com/Snow-Crash-Nea...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

The storyline explores the hacking of virtual reality and reality itself. The mechanism used to 'hack' reality is a virus that affects language and all those affected are driven into a trance. Interestingly one of the main culprits in funding and infecting people with the virus is a religious organization. The Tower of Babel is used in the story as well and features in general plotline as an historical source for the nefarious creation of the virus.

Highly interesting exploration of language and power all wrapped up in a conspiracy Sci Fi plot... and I would recommend as a good read too!
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2015), Iloveyou (14th December 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I recently read an article by an astrologer who tells of a client whose chart indicated that a neighbour had only a number more months to live. That there were good ties between client and neighbour such that neighbour would even leave property to client if he would bring it up somehow. The client answered that he had no need for such things since he was well taken care of, in terms of finances. By this declining, saying no, the astrologer suggested that a new timeline was activated, extending the neighbour's life.

This, for me, does raise questions with regard to both language, as a reflection of thought and how thought in itself might do things like that. Where's the starting point and limit, activating motions, interactions like a clockwork.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Iloveyou (14th December 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some thoughts about reappropriating language. New World Order/Disorder ?

Every now and then, in fact rarely, I stumble upon the term New World Disorder. Most texts talk about NWO.

Substantively NWO could not be further from order in the sense of natural order, divine order, cosmic order. It's not even the opposite of it (which would require a common reference frame). It is denial or attempted extinction of any kind of order.

The absence of (new world) order: no, I'm not going to call it: chaos and anarchy. Chaos is nothing evil. Natural, true order emerges out of it and falls into chaos again . . in (maybe) endless cycles. Anarchy: community without authoritarian leaders, hierarchies, rules without rulers, an-archy (without archontic rule). Chaos and anarchy are depicted as the most devilish things in general understanding.

In fact socalled NWO results in death and destruction, in torture and slavery. It may be an order from a technical perspective, but not in the sense of order in living systems. Why not call it, what it is: New World Disorder. NWDO. Or better New World Non Order. NWNO.

Having written this, I had to realize, that the mainstream have picked up on the term New World Disorder / seized it long ago. They've twisted it twice. It's called the 'bad' new world disorder in contrary to their 'good'/'peaceful' new world order (implemented since the cold war, but in fact much earlier). They talk about new world disorder referring to Trump, Putin etc . . as well as referring to the results of their own actions/agendas of the last decades. Now it's getting complicated again.

What do you think about using these terms in regards to straight talk?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Language and its nuances morph over time. Sometimes the word stays the same and the meaning changes, other times vice-versa. Here is the word 'liberal' defined as 'broad-minded or tolerant' by Webster's, yet radio host Rush Limbaugh and his fellow well-paid brainwashers single-handedly turned it into a dirty word during their heyday. There is a contingent of programmed unfortunates today who use the word freely as an insult. Oddly, 'conservative' has not attained the same status.

The word currently fashionable for referring to what we collectively understand to be The New World Order seems to be The Deep State, which used to be The Illuminati, which used to be The Establishment, and before that was simply The Man. All referring to the same grim reality we the 99% are currently in the process of coming to terms with.

It doesn't have the accurate connotation of a small group of individuals like NWO, but New World Disorder is certainly descriptive. Which do you prefer, acronyms or avocados?

PTB
    NWO
    PTW
    NWDO
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 30th July 2017 at 14:28.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Iloveyou (30th July 2017), Wind (30th July 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Language and its nuances morph over time. Sometimes the word stays the same and the meaning changes, other times vice-versa. Here is the word 'liberal' defined as 'broad-minded or tolerant' by Webster's, yet radio host Rush Limbaugh and his fellow well-paid brainwashers single-handedly turned it into a dirty word during their heyday. There is a contingent of programmed unfortunates today who use the word freely as an insult. Oddly, 'conservative' has not attained the same status.
    And leftists... I dislike labels, but I would say that I hold liberal values and I lean more towards left. What does that say? Then again, I can see through the sham of politics and I refuse to take sides with some political parties. Really only humanism is what matters from all of these ism schisms. When we start to see people as "others" and there's us vs them it becomes a problem. The illusion of being separate beings, all that is caused by the ego's delusion.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th July 2017), fourty-two (31st July 2017), Guish (30th July 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

xxxxx
    I just love listening to Robert Tennyson Stevens

Training Session 48:00
    (member of the training course starts her work at 21:00)

Our language shapes of our world and reveals where we are in our consciousness. What we say to others with our spoken word and to ourselves with our inner speech affects what we manifest in our life. Language changes are extremely powerful. When we can learn to upgrade our language to speak only what we choose to come into manifestation we can bring forth quantum levels of ever expanding success.

Conscious Language:

download the first three chapters
    https://masterysystems.lpages.co/con...-book-first-3/

full text online (formatting is worthy of improvement)
    https://ia800208.us.archive.org/10/i...%20Stevens.pdf

The language of the Hopi Indians has no word for 'now'."

Any repeating pattern always has a withheld communication which is a withheld feeling.

Anything less than your highest choice contains within it self-sabotage.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 13th June 2019 at 22:07.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast