+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's not PC

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default It's not PC

If you do whats right, there will be no need to retrain .
    < http://metanoia-films.org/hr_watchonline.php

Don't ask , just do what you are told.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: It's not PC

Seismorg this rather long film is a gem in my opinion as I can relate to it from two perspectives, my family immigrants from Puerto Rico worked in sweat shops for many years and many like me join the military. Here in PR I worked closed to 20 years in manufacturing companies who use scientific management to literally exploit people for very low wages, most people where given a pay raise of 10 cents per hour every year, near the last few years they even took that away. I unfortunately was part of the engineering department in charge of creating time standards for production . In essence what that means is creating mindless robots that can perform the same task thousand of times a day without complaint .

Our Engineering department was so efficient that we cut our work force in half, in other words had the workers perform multi task for the same pay under the title of " the development plan". What it meant is that you learned to do all the task related to production as a requirement, without having to give you one single cent when it came to your pay raise. If you are getting 10 cents per year as a pay raise in 20 years you will get a total of two dollars , if this is not exploitation I do not know what else to call it.

So yes our society as a whole through our educational system, military and corporate institutions have one goal in mind and that has nothing to do with human rights or dignity, the effective use of human resources for human exploitation without the people even realizing it.

There's a lot of info on the film worthy of discussion .

Many many blessings to you and once again thank you.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 27th November 2010 at 22:38.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (27th November 2010)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: It's not PC

OOp's, should have said it was a long one. 2 hours.

+ Reply to Thread