+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails, Nanos and a treatment that claims to cure.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrails, Nanos and a treatment that claims to cure.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by OBwan (here)
    The construction instructions for the Antinano device indicated to use number 12 wire with 90 turns around the bucket. 90 turns around the bucket would be 270 feed of wire.

There is very little resistance for a piece of wire 270 feet long. Effectively the power supply would be shorted. Newer power supplies have a current limiting circuit which shuts down the supply if a short occurs.

If someone has an electrical engineering background, I would appreciate post a response to my response.

Be In Peace,
    OBwan
    what diagram are you referencing?

Why do you think the circuit would be "short circuited"? Short Circuiting is basically what happens when the power flows to ground at a point before you want it to (a "short cut to ground" basically) I don't see how wire in a bucket would short circuit to ground.. maybe if the wire also went to ground?.

Nano is a buzzword, any time you see WooWoo types use "nano", like Keshe; it's meant to baffle and amaze, nothing else. For that reason alone I say this is a scam, but I'm willing to look into a diagram and show you exactly HOW it's a scam if you post it

I am not following any specific diagram. Using the video I have wired the power supply to the bucket coil. A 270 length of wire has .7 ohms. I just measured this with an ohm meter.

Power ======= Bucket
    Supply ======= Coil

Using ohm law (i*r)=e there is a 21.4 am draw on a 15 volt power supply. 15volts divided by 0.7 equals 21.4.

He indicated that the power supply was rated a 5 amps.
    Last edited by OBwan; 12th December 2015 at 00:46.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    "I don't know how any even very
    uninformed citizens could ignore it or question it."

To the unconvinced citizen your chemtrails are contrails, and are nothing to worry about, and the world of science agrees.

I feel this Vella guy is running a scam, personally. Create the imaginary problem all in your head, and sell you the fake cure.
    Educate yourself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2AD...ature=youtu.be

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

So scientists use the word chemtrails when describing the invisible exhaust trail, containing harmless amounts of lithium, left by isolated scientific experiments to test super high altitude winds. They've used this term for decades. This does not prove that contrails are chemtrails. Contrails are contrails, are everywhere, and are harmless.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

http://floridanewswire.com/ncsca-and...trail-mystery/

The guy who made a movie about the chemtrail hoax, I mean conspiracy, will be involved in an experiment to directly test contrails for chemicals other than expected. They will fly into contrails on powered paragliders at 30000+ thousand feet altitude.

If the results are negative it's my hope that us Truthers can get over this hysterical hoax that makes people look like fools. All the evidence that contrails are somehow deadly chemtrails has been debunked. Anyway, I'll wait for the experiment and keep my mouth shut here since most people here still believe in the chemtrail hoax.
    Last edited by Karpos; 13th December 2015 at 00:06.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

It's probably a good idea to take that viewpoint and discuss it all on the other present thread:

"Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?"

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

http://carnicominstitute.org/wp/

Like was noted above, do your research first, then we can discuss with evidence and science as the basis.

We had Cliff Carnicom as a guest speaker and lecturer at our college a couple of years ago. There was a student who didn't want to discuss the science and was making wild, uninformed accusations.

Cliff told the student that he wouldn't even begin to discuss or debate the issue of geo-engineering unless it was based on his many abstracts, studies and his enormous volume of samples and the chemical and spectrographic analysis of those samples. After all it was Mr.Carnicom who was giving the evidence in his lecture. Then he would be amenable to discuss the issues anytime with the student, in public or private.

Do your homework, or not. It's our health, the world's environment, and the future of many living organisms dealing with these issues.

My suggestion is to keep your skepticism alive and discover for yourself whatever you will.

It is not a coincidence that as early as 13 years ago I had the same idea, to simply go up and take a sample in an ultralight.

However, enough scientists had already gathered enough evidence to prove the facts of those not being contrails. In fact, going up in an ultralight now is redundant and completely unnecessary.
    Last edited by Hym; 13th December 2015 at 00:49.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Karpos (13th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-cl...-physics.t654/

http://contrailscience.com/

http://www.nmsr.org/chemtrls.htm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails

http://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/con...du/science.php

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chem...spiracy_theory

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.c...es/chemtrails/

I look at both sides and I see soundness truth and reason from the skeptics. The conspiracy side often manufacturers false data and recycles fake evidence in a loop of confirmation bias and dishonesty.

I know people think metabunk and contrailscience.com is disinformation, but like with most disinformation claims I think they get it backwards.
    Last edited by Karpos; 14th December 2015 at 07:03.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Confirmation bias is often the reality and it inhabits almost every viewpoint of any issue, on both sides. However, I have seen manufactured "data" from gov't. sources that by far outnumber those invented by the conspiracy nutjobs, simply because the nutjobs don't have the money to troll as effectively as paid workers do. Those conspiracy propagandists do run the entire gamut of motivations and insights, imaginations. The good thing, from a scientific viewpoint, a factual viewpoint, is that the truth is showing up more often now, despite the manipulations of both factions.

If you haven't noticed, the working theme of this forum is a constant filtering of truths from conjectures. It is neither conservative or liberal because the real world doesn't live in that manipulative bull. It thrives in a depth of giving a damn about the worlds we live in, and in so doing we learn a lot from each other.

I don't know a single researcher who has not had to deal with the issue of why they are funded or interested in the research they do. It is surely some insight that leads them, if they are purely out for the truth, to prove or disprove a postulate. The only thing left out in academics is teaching any courses on having a pair, whether they are balls or ovaries, and maintaining some ethical standards.

When facts are distorted it sure is easy to see which way the bias swings. The only good thing is when people do not discuss the facts, as more and more proofs are available, to see or to be ignored (for the sake of some agenda), the politics based on greed and control show their true colors.

I am grateful for the insights and inspirations, the fictional and the factual, the truth and the removal of the lies I entertained in my ignorances.

It is a very healthy attitude to question everything and I see it as the only way to find the truth, especially in science. It was very annoying for me having dealt with both "sides" of an argument when neither side showed an openness to look at each other's data. This is so true in the pseudo-academic projects that many schools feed their students, pretending that governing bodies and corporations would actually implement their innovations for the betterment of all, when in fact they were there to steal their ideas or suppress them. There was, and is, no middle ground.

I do not think that metabunk or contrailscience.com are disinfo sites because I have never looked at them. I will now. Thanks, Karpos, for that.

There is no confirmation bias showing up in my outlook because my engagement with all walks of life are showing a great and surprising knowledge base in the outlooks of groups who no one would connect. I know some who are completely informed about this very subject whose lives are based, career-wise, on science alone and they would be seen as ultra-conservative or progressives by any definition. It is refreshing to hear science without the agendas.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th December 2015), Curiosity (14th December 2015), Karpos (13th December 2015), TargeT (21st December 2015)

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Wasn't sure to start a new thread with this because this thread is foe Chemtrails and nano tech but this is relevant because it all goes hand and hand.

HAARP caught in action.
    http://dutchsinse.com/12122015-large...ght-in-action/

It seems like there is evidence now that they are trying to kill the pacific storm or at least heat it up. As I've mentioned before I have heard the jets day and night and after the temps raise 5 to 10 degrees even at night.
    Another reminder, where I live there is no commercial flight paths. So to hear or see large aircraft is unheard of.

The contrail hoax, (contrail con), is the biggest spread of misinformation that exist today.
    Everybody knows jets, or many aircraft in the right conditions can leave condensation trails.
    You have to ask this question, "can you say with any level of certainty that all trails coming from air craft have no chemicals in them?" Absolutely not. NOBODY CAN.

It boggles my mind that anyone can stand up and say "chemtrails don't exist because jets make contrails".

There is overwhelming evidence that aircraft are at least in part responsible for the injection of geoengineering chemicals into the atmosphere that are now being found across the globe in alarming and increasing amounts in lab test taken from soil, water plants, rain and snow.

There is no more denying this is happening. So the argument that geoengineering isn't happening or "chemtrails aren't real because JETS MAKE CONTRAILS", is, well, Just think about how ridiculous and ludicrous that statement is.

Another question one must ask is, "do you think that any gov't, organization, corporation or private entity is going to just stop using these technologies after investing billions of $$$s over 5 decades into development of these technologies, methods of dispersal and experiments and equipment.

Moving on to Nano particulate technology now being deployed into the atmosphere. This is not a secret, one can find all the information you want, credible documented official files.
    You just have a lot of disinformation and fabrications to sift through from both sides of the subject matter. I'll be the first to admit, the conspiracy theory side has a lot of ideas that are hard to swallow. But we have to remember that history has proven that without conspiracy theorists a lot of criminal activity would have gone undetected.
    Conspiracy Theorist are hero's in my book.

When you have credible professionals in multiple fields of science and health care, some with life time careers coming out and saying that these chemicals are a great concern now that there is proof that they are raining down on our planet wreaking havoc on all life here, it should be enough to raise question to the most skeptic people out there.

I'm running out of time right now but later I will post links to credible sources and share documentation I have compiled over the years. But you can start by looking up Dr Blaylock to see what he says about nano aluminum etc.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I have no doubt that geo -engineering has been going on for decades
    and one of the distribution methods is thru aerosol dispersal from planes.
    I see contrails everyday as we are on the main north - south aircraft
    corridor down the west coast of the UK which last for a minute or two max.
    I also regularly see persistent trails that spread out grid like over the
    town leaving a milky sky blocking out the sun, which I think they are
    designed to do .

Can I prove this ? no , though the air sometimes leaves a metallic taste
    on the tongue , but mostly it just pollutes the sky with a hazy layer. But
    I do think the researchers and scientists looking into this have proven
    geo - engineering is a on going project and if you are able to ask the
    right questions to mainstream scientists some will admit it....

I posted some good articles from # 170 to #177 yesterday
    in response to a question.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029028
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th December 2015 at 02:40.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Curiosity (14th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015), TargeT (23rd April 2016)

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

i'm a firm believer in chemtrails, but can't honestly claim to feel any different or worse in any way when the spraying is occurring.

we had massive spraying here in the Syracuse area recently - massive! - but i didnt feel effected in any way. not even slightly. and my body is highly sensitive.

for what its worth...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (14th December 2015), Curiosity (14th December 2015), FinallyNow (14th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

For those of you that do not believe that aircraft are responsible for dispersal of geoengeneering chemicals into the atmosphere read these documents.

They include patents and the hiring of Hughes Aircraft Corporation to design, develop and injecting Aluminum, Thorium, Barium and more into the skies decades ago.
    There is a list of charges and payments received by Hughes Air craft for their participation in chemtrailing our skies with aircraft. No more questions..

Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
    US 5003186 A
    http://www.google.com/patents/US5003186
    Last edited by Curiosity; 15th December 2015 at 01:14.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015), penn (24th December 2015)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

This sums it up , but I think the main ' particulate aerosol spraying'
    is being co ordinated by a central HQ so to speak. Though other
    regional conditions may be organised locally ? speculation.

===================================================
    ===================================================

NASA Scientist Says There Are Different Types of Chemtrails , he is quite open
    and says they have been chemtrailing since the 1970's.

Published on 9 Dec 2015

Complete story: http://wp.me/p2FjTj-6Zj

====================================================
    ====================================================

The Promises and Perils of Geoengineering
    2013/08/07

Solar Radiation Management strategies

http://blogs.worldwatch.org/sustaina...eoengineering/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th December 2015 at 23:46.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (15th December 2015), Curiosity (14th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

And for those of you that do not believe that Barium, Lithium and Aluminum have been injected into the atmosphere for decades. It's no secret, NASA has been doing it for decades and still to this day.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/so...rs/metals.html

So for those of you that don't believe these chemicals are raining down on us, I say once again, EDUCATE YOURSELF.

http://www.space.com/14953-nasa-rock...hing-tips.html
    Last edited by Curiosity; 15th December 2015 at 00:22.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cara (15th December 2015), Karpos (15th December 2015)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I understand that agencies are spraying metals into the air at high altitudes for various tests (real chemtrails), I just don't believe it's as pervasive as too many people believe. I also believe that contrails can and do persist and become cirrus clouds, which too many people believe is not the case. Again, I believe contrails are mistaken for real chemtrails, chemtrails which are a rare thing. I don't believe there is an all encompassing, world wide chemtrail conspiracy that is being perpetuated (and covered up) for nefarious purposes. It would have been proven true by now.

I might be wrong, I might be right. If I'm right, then I think the chemtrail hysteria only hurts the truther/conspiracy scene.

Either way I appreciate the links and the insight.

I recommend these links for the open minded. And search "chemtrails debunked" in Google.

I look at both sides and I see soundness truth and reason from the skeptics. The conspiracy side often manufacturers false data and recycles fake evidence in a loop of confirmation bias and dishonesty.

I know people think metabunk and contrailscience.com is disinformation, but like with most disinformation claims I think they get it backwards.
    Last edited by Karpos; 15th December 2015 at 05:57.

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I understand that agencies are spraying metals into the air at high altitudes for various tests (real chemtrails), I just don't believe it's as pervasive as too many people believe. I also believe that contrails can and do persist and become cirrus clouds, which too many believe is not the case. Again, I believe contrails are mistaken for real chemtrails, chemtrails which are a rare thing. I don't believe there is an all encompassing, world wide chemtrail conspiracy that is being perpetuated (and covered up) for nefarious purposes. It would have been proven true by now.

I might be wrong, I might be right. If I'm right, then I think the chemtrail hysteria only hurts the truther/conspiracy scene.

Either way I appreciate the links and the insight.

I recommend these links for the open minded. And search "chemtrails debunked" in Google.

Hi Karpos, you are correct in saying there are unproven theories, conspiracies etc. A lot may never be proven and some may be proven wrong. Some are definitely far fetched.

However we can't let these debates over whether or not conspiracy theories are real, or the chemtrails contrails argument, distract us from the facts.

Lets take a look at a few facts.
    Firstly, it's been proven by lab tests across the globe that show patented geoengineering chemicals are polluting the planet in increasing amounts. This is not a theory it's a fact.
    Secondly, there is documented official information that these chemicals have been injected into the skies using various dispersal methods for decades.
    You yourself acknowledge this.
    Thirdly, they are trying to pass legislation to legalize geoengineering.
    Fourthly, and most importantly, the military complex has been seeking total control of the weather and global climate for decades.
    Again these are not secrets or theories, they are facts.

The arguing over chemtrails or contrails and conspiracy theories is just a distraction from the realities we are faced with.

It is a given fact that they have spent decades and billions if not trillions of dollars developing and experimenting with these technologies. There are official documents in existence that are telling us that they have used multiple methods of dispersal, from rockets to balloons to flares to ground based units etc.
    Also, they acknowledge that they are experimenting with ALL levels of the atmosphere for the stated reason "to learn how the planet works".

A simple question, "why would anyone think they wouldn't use aircraft"?
    Absolutely impossible for anyone to be sure none of these trails are deliberately sprayed geoengineering chemicals
    Your 'debunk chemtrail' sites are valid in some part. However they use the very effective and common manipulation of mixing fact with their version of disinformation. They do NOT explain adequately how jets can leave contrails in the middle of the summer when humidly is virtually non existent and temps at altitudes from 3,000 feet to 7,000 feet are 80 to 100 degrees.
    In those conditions contrails can't exist, much less the persistent trails we see that cross the sky from horizon to horizon and GROW into cloud cover and stay there all day, and in some cases are still there the next day. Ice crystals need moisture and cold temps to grow.

I'll leave you with another thought.
    Given the fact that these chemicals are in the atmosphere, I have a theory that when a jet flies through them, leaving a normal condensation trail, that trail under certain circumstances might interact with the chemicals that are already up there, creating the chemical trail cloud effect. However, this is just a theory thus far.

Regards
    Last edited by Curiosity; 15th December 2015 at 07:10.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Karpos (15th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

December 14, 2015
    Portman and Members of the Ohio Delegation Urge Air Force to Upgrade C-130s at the Youngstown Air Reserve Station

Washington, D.C. – Today, U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) was joined by Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Congressman Tim Ryan (D-OH-13), Congressman Bill Johnson (R-OH-6), and Congressman Dave Joyce (OH-14) in urging the United States Air Force to replace the Youngstown Air Reserve Station’s (YARS) 910th Airlift Wing’s current fleet of C-130H aircraft with new C-130J aircrafts to ensure that the 910th’s Department of Defense (DoD)-mandated specialized aerial spray mission continues safely and without interruption.

http://www.portman.senate.gov/public...2-5f443e732d6e

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

penn (24th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Contrails disappear in minutes -- they are narrow bands --

not the wide pathways of chemicals being discharged from planes usually working together over a particular area.

I'm sure you know this -- but I guess you have to keep trying.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's an open-minded poster confirming that you are wrong.

30. Link to Post #39
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Curious77 (here)
    Contrails disappear in minutes -- they are narrow bands --

not the wide pathways of chemicals being discharged from planes usually working together over a particular area.
    Logistically anything more than .1% of the flights spraying doesn't make sense... as such: I'd say the majority of what you see ARE contrails (their duration has to do with altitude, humidity, dew point, jet stream activity & the general cloud cover of the area... lots of variables, not so cut and dry & these would effect aerosolized metals as well... any particle suspended at altitude)

of course there are targeted cloud seeding (and probably some crazy HARRP related tests with metals and radio waves also) Dubi seeds clouds in the desert, lots of places seed clouds...

THIS is geo engineering also...

our skys are barely understood by us... the size of the atmosphere is HUGE.. i just think there's too little understanding to come to a concrete conclusion on this topic by cloud observation alone (contrail).

The sky can do some amazing cloud formations all on it's own:
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Biff (23rd April 2016)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The "is it contrails or is it chemtrails" argument is irrelevant. The fact is the chemicals are up there and they are raining down all over the world causing health problems with animals, humans and destroying vegetation all over the world. This is a fact. The resent lawsuits that have been filed in Canada, and the USA is right behind them ready to file lawsuits, means they have shown enough evidence to back their claims. Some of the claims are that specific aircraft are involved in dumping these chemicals in the atmosphere. You can argue all day that most of what you see in the sky are contrails, but the experts and scientist that are involved in these lawsuits feel they have proof that the trails in question are not from normal air traffic and are not normal contrails.

historic-chemtrails-lawsuit-filed-in-canada
    http://yournewswire.com/historic-che...led-in-canada/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast