+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Chemtrails, Nanos and a treatment that claims to cure.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails, Nanos and a treatment that claims to cure.

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    The "is it contrails or is it chemtrails" argument is irrelevant. The fact is the chemicals are up there and they are raining down all over the world causing health problems with animals, humans and destroying vegetation all over the world. This is a fact. The resent lawsuits that have been filed in Canada, and the USA is right behind them ready to file lawsuits, means they have shown enough evidence to back their claims. Some of the claims are that specific aircraft are involved in dumping these chemicals in the atmosphere. You can argue all day that most of what you see in the sky are contrails, but the experts and scientist that are involved in these lawsuits feel they have proof that the trails in question are not from normal air traffic and are not normal contrails.

historic-chemtrails-lawsuit-filed-in-canada
    http://yournewswire.com/historic-che...led-in-canada/
    I don't think this is the case... I think that even if there are just .1% of flights as "chemtrail sprayers" (which; I honestly still question... though, good luck finding a topic I DONT have questions on.. haha!) why would you NOT think there are drastic influences? It's not like barium and aluminum oxide fall from the sky at regular intervals... ever... even ONE craft spraying these very unatturally spread substances could GREATLY effect sensitive "targets".

You see nothing should ever be polarized. I think your argument is completely valid with in the constraints of my logistic comprehension and in fact, are even MORE insidious due to their almost unprovable nature (due to the infrequency).

not everyone who disagrees with the specific points of your argument fully disagrees with the premise of your argument
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrails, Nanos and a treatment that claims to cure.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    The "is it contrails or is it chemtrails" argument is irrelevant. The fact is the chemicals are up there and they are raining down all over the world causing health problems with animals, humans and destroying vegetation all over the world. This is a fact. The resent lawsuits that have been filed in Canada, and the USA is right behind them ready to file lawsuits, means they have shown enough evidence to back their claims. Some of the claims are that specific aircraft are involved in dumping these chemicals in the atmosphere. You can argue all day that most of what you see in the sky are contrails, but the experts and scientist that are involved in these lawsuits feel they have proof that the trails in question are not from normal air traffic and are not normal contrails.

historic-chemtrails-lawsuit-filed-in-canada
    http://yournewswire.com/historic-che...led-in-canada/
    I don't think this is the case... I think that even if there are just .1% of flights as "chemtrail sprayers" (which; I honestly still question... though, good luck finding a topic I DONT have questions on.. haha!) why would you NOT think there are drastic influences? It's not like barium and aluminum oxide fall from the sky at regular intervals... ever... even ONE craft spraying these very unatturally spread substances could GREATLY effect sensitive "targets".

You see nothing should ever be polarized. I think your argument is completely valid with in the constraints of my logistic comprehension and in fact, are even MORE insidious due to their almost unprovable nature (due to the infrequency).

not everyone who disagrees with the specific points of your argument fully disagrees with the premise of your argument
    One of the most damming pieces of evidence is described in the lawsuit. I have witnessed this myself several times in the middle of the summer in temps exceeding 100 degrees F at altitudes of 3,000 to 5,000 feet with low humility. I've likened it to smoke but there were no forest fires anywhere and you would smell smoke if it were smoke of any kind. I watched the jets make the trails that turned to clouds and haze. Then after several hrs came to ground level. Can I tell you what came out of these aircraft and caused this condition, NO. But I can tell you what it wasn't, that is condensation ice crystals.

Quote from lawsuit

Facts:

On various dates, the Plaintiff observed that certain aircraft discharged trails comprising of white particulate like matter (“Aerial Discharge”), and which Aerial Discharge would persist and often span across the horizon and across the length of the sky.

The Aerial Discharges slowly dissipated, formed a thin, hazy film across the sky, and would obfuscate the sun’s rays.

The Aerial Discharges dissipate across ranges of altitudes, including lower altitudes. Thus, the Aerial Discharges dissipate in the lower altitudes which include the air that the Plaintiff, his family and the potential members of the Class breath.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3