+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are the reflecting pools at World Trade Center significant?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Default Are the reflecting pools at World Trade Center significant?

Other then serving as artwork or design feature for today, Is it possible the water feature is important for stopping the effects to metal, ie. rusting quickly after 911? Do the reflecting pools serve any another purpose and wonder if the water in the pools has ever been analyzed?

Last edited by mojo; 25th September 2015 at 21:25.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

genevieve (26th September 2015), ghostrider (26th September 2015), Inaiá (26th September 2015), justntime2learn (25th September 2015), Nasu (25th September 2015), sandpainter (26th September 2015), Selkie (25th September 2015), Shannon (26th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Are the reflecting pools at World Trade Center significant?

Aren't reflecting pools common at formal sites of special memory or community significance? As such they are supposed to allow us to reflect on the purpose and significance of the building or surrounding area, I think. Mostly they just have quite shallow water in them, and here in Oz the difficulty is keeping kids out of them when the weather gets hot!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

mojo (26th September 2015), Selkie (26th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I believe there are hidden nefarious purposes behind the structures put in place at the World Trade Center.

This video, although 9 minutes long, causes one to think. The first minute is fast-forward video of the 9-11 incident, and that can be skipped without altering the message of the video.

At 5-minute mark there is talk about a "gateway", which the video's author suggests may be a "stargate". I believe it is a portal.

Please note the vital information that the "reflecting pools" mentioned in post #1 are in truth CASCADES of water pouring down a long way. These mark another portal to a lower vibrational level I think.

The first cascade falls thirty feet to a flat basin, and then ANOTHER thirty-foot drop goes from that level through a smaller square opening.

The cascades are discussed from the 6-minute mark of this video.

Those who think there are dark intentions here have asked others who are experienced with portals, and it was found that the entire site has a dome of energy around and over it, the purpose of which seems to be to keep the portals viable and not interfered with.

Understand that this WTC area is the focused centre of tremendous emotional outpouring. The intense energy makes a kind of "rent" in the fabric of space/time there - similar to the energetic rents that sensitives and clairvoyants perceive at battle sites where thousands have died in agony. Wherever great emotional energy is released by we the people, there you can be certain the darker forces will gather and funnel it to their own ends.

Thus I would say, in answer to the OP in post#1, the pools and all things seen as "memorials" there are indeed significant.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Notice the memorial is just like Muhammad's site in Mecca , a square and people walk around to the right ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ElfeMya (26th September 2015), Kano (26th September 2015), mojo (26th September 2015), Selkie (26th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Notice the memorial is just like Muhammad's site in Mecca , a square and people walk around to the right ...
    Which is exactly what I thought when I went and saw it for myself.

At Mecca, birds also reportedly fly in circles in the same direction as the worshippers walk and they never leave droppings. Strange.

The black cube is associated with Saturn which is what the Kaaba at Mecca is and then you have people walking in circles around Kaaba which then looks eerily like the rings of Saturn when viewed from above.

At the WTC memorial site, you have the footprints of 2 huge black cubes. Coincidence, I think not.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

ghostrider (27th September 2015), Selkie (26th September 2015), Snoweagle (27th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

To me, they don't look like reflecting pools at all. To me, its more like they are saying, "down the drain**", or something like that, because they look like storm drains without the grates. I think they are creepy, and I think they are some sort of black magic "working". I agree with Meggings that there is some sort of nefarious purpose behind them...I don't get a good feeling from them at all

** p.s. Venus is the goddess of sewers, and the Kaaba is a goddess shrine, obviously,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrine_of_Venus_Cloacina

The Son of Sam cult had a thing for sewers. Scroll down to "the Breslin letter",

Quote https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz

...Hello from the sewers of N.Y.C. which swallow up these delicacies when they are washed away by the sweeper trucks...
    The Son of Sam murders were committed by several people. David Berkowitz did not work alone.

Note that the final "Sam" killing took place at "Bath Beach",

addition I could not bring myself to look at any images, but on 911, the streets were strewn with the corpses of "jumpers", and littered with swaths of flesh that had somehow peeled off of the people in the towers. I remember reading how someone opened a manhole, only to find it packed with deboned flesh and bits of bone. "Delicacies" that were "swallowed up"?
    Last edited by Selkie; 26th September 2015 at 22:23.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Kano (30th September 2015), Snoweagle (27th September 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

As people look at the nameplates and refect by peering into the cascade is passing "absolution" to the crime and has NOTHING to do with those that died on 9/11.

Or put it another way, water has memory and when looking at the names about the four sides the crown chakra is tilted forward towards the cascade pools. The emitted crown energy that would normally be shared seeks the most common energy locally and the memory becomes absorbed and washed away. First it is collected in the large pool and then concentrated through the smaller cube. If the dimensions are fractal friendly then the perpetrators are absolved forever. Concentrated absolution by the Goyim.

Personally, I would piss in the structure. I will NEVER forget what I witnessed that day, live, here in the UK. I would advocate a change of design completely. Furthermore, I think it is just darn right "ugly" across many spheres of interest. None less than the twin tower beacons of freemasonry, mission completed.

Similarly, Princess Diana was buried on an island in a lake on one the landed estates. The purpose of doing this is to diminish Dianas memory from the populace as her remains are surrounded by the energy neutralising effect of water Furthermore and popularly believed the real reason to prevent hordes of visitors to her grave is not the complete intention of the island burial. Water absorbs energy.

Saturn was our sun. Ancient records exist proving that. The people that masterminded this whole thing have those records.

It is not a memorial. The Goyim are being deceived once again. Stay away from it.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 27th September 2015 at 11:30.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Kano (30th September 2015), Selkie (27th September 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    As people look at the nameplates and refect by peering into the cascade is passing "absolution" to the crime and has NOTHING to do with those that died on 9/11.

Or put it another way, water has memory and when looking at the names about the four sides the crown chakra is tilted forward towards the cascade pools. The emitted crown energy that would normally be shared seeks the most common energy locally and the memory becomes absorbed and washed away. First it is collected in the large pool and then concentrated through the smaller cube. If the dimensions are fractal friendly then the perpetrators are absolved forever. Concentrated absolution by the Goyim.

Personally, I would piss in the structure. I will NEVER forget what I witnessed that day, live, here in the UK. I would advocate a change of design completely. Furthermore, I think it is just darn right "ugly" across many spheres of interest. None less than the twin tower beacons of freemasonry, mission completed.

Similarly, Princess Diana was buried on an island in a lake on one the landed estates. The purpose of doing this is to diminish Dianas memory from the populace as her remains are surrounded by the energy neutralising effect of water Furthermore and popularly believed the real reason to prevent hordes of visitors to her grave is not the complete intention of the island burial. Water absorbs energy.

Saturn was our sun. Ancient records exist proving that. The people that masterminded this whole thing have those records.

It is not a memorial. The Goyim are being deceived once again. Stay away from it.
    Yes.

Here's some food for thought, in light of Snoweagle's post,

http://saturndeathcult.com/

addition The pun was truly not intended.
    Last edited by Selkie; 27th September 2015 at 12:01.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Kano (30th September 2015), Snoweagle (28th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread