+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange occurrence on TV

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,231 times in 562 posts

Default Re: Strange occurrence on TV

And now I suspect phone conversations are also pinged for targeted marketing, as well as supposedly fishing for terrorists.

I'm going to make up the subject to illustrate the lack of coincidence that struck me. I recently had a phone conversation and said something about a banal subject I've never talked about before - I'll call it 'purple duct tape'. I said something like "I've never been interested before, but I can see now why some people could want some 'purple duct tape'. Two days later, I got some email spam marketing 'purple duct tape.'.

Makes you wonder if marketing to your thoughts is already here too or next.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Noir (25th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,571 times in 356 posts

I believe that EVERYTHING you do on the internet is tracked and stored somewhere and they have already some database sorted out of every individual using internet. I also believe that they know backdoors to every possible operating system so that you're not really safe no matter which operating system you use. There's only one way to not give them any information at all and that is to stay offline. Not sure if even this helps anymore.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

idiit (25th October 2015), Noir (3rd November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,863 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    I believe that EVERYTHING you do on the internet is tracked and stored somewhere and they have already some database sorted out of every individual using internet. I also believe that they know backdoors to every possible operating system so that you're not really safe no matter which operating system you use. There's only one way to not give them any information at all and that is to stay offline. Not sure if even this helps anymore.

chuckle chuckle...yes I'm sure the cameras at my job..every Fkin street corner...through the telli screen...from the satelite...lol I know I've missed more....SO I think at this point All you can do IS SMILE....And BE YOU...Genuinely
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

muxfolder (20th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member A Carnelian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    I have often found that when I just think about looking at one of the sites I have under favourites, the pc promptly opens it. . . I usually scold it & click on the back button. Also pop-up adverts often seem to be in line with things I have thought about, but not voiced.
    Thanks for sharing Kirolak...I have experienced the same thing several times too but thought I was just imagining it. Wow pretty bizarre
    "We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light". ~ Mary Dunbar

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Have time lapse on the t.v so I rewound straight away and watched it again.defiantly creepy
    Hi Sandmildamach,
    Please if you can find the image again and take a picture of it with your camera or cellphone so we can see it?
    I do not have a tv but I'm very curious about what you saw. It could also have been a subliminal message. I've seen quite a few in my childhood while watching tv... I happened to be distracted and thinking about something else and when my attention went back to the tv I saw a very clear image of something that lasted less than a second. One I remember now was a big Coca Cola logo when I was around 6 years old.
    I have been finding some of those hidden images on youtube videos too, lately.
    I do not have a video editing programm in my old+slow computer unfortunately, so I wasn't able to capture the images and they're gone too fast for me to recognize what it was. But I can actually see the "borders" of the image for a split second and I know there was some other image flashed during the video...
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2