+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Can babies see my aura?*

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AngelEyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default *Can babies see my aura?*

So I went to the store because I needed a few things and it was pretty packed but I wanted to go ahead and get done so I wouldn't have to do it later.

Well I rounded the corner down another isle and a woman was standing there and she was holding her baby girl while she was shopping and the child immediately looked at me...had a blank stare for a swift second and then she just smiled really big and started giggling and screaming and flapping her arms she was all giggly and happy and her mom looked at me and said she really likes you. I said awwwwwee and I said hello to her and went on my way.

I rounded the next corner and started crying because I totally melted at the fact that I was able to make that baby girl smile and I didn't do a thing?! I was so moved by this. I got goosebumps and vibrations all through out my body I was so moved by this moment!!!

I have heard that babies and children are the purest form of light energy? They can see things correct?! For many years I often thought children was scared of me. some would just stare and not say a word but a lot would laugh and smile like this baby girl did. I don't know it really made my day today because I have been having a bum day until I went to the store and bumped into a little angel!!! :D

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

amor (29th September 2015), ginnyk (28th September 2015), Iloveyou (28th September 2015), JoePiscapo (29th September 2015), Kenn (30th September 2015), kirolak (28th September 2015), Lifebringer (28th September 2015), Mercedes (28th September 2015), Nasu (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015), sandy (28th September 2015), Selene (28th September 2015), Selkie (27th September 2015), silverfish (28th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Default Re: *Can babies see my aura?*

I think this is very likely :-) I have spent years working with parents and their new babies and I'm certain some of them are able to see more than others, just by the way they look at me. It's exciting to witness. This still happens to me in supermarkets too, so the situation you have described is very familiar!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

AngelEyes (27th September 2015), ginnyk (28th September 2015), Iloveyou (28th September 2015), kirolak (28th September 2015), Lifebringer (28th September 2015), Mercedes (28th September 2015), Nasu (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015), Selene (28th September 2015), Selkie (27th September 2015), Snookie (27th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Becky it was so amazing and really made me happy and I am still on cloud nine from that experience! I dont have children of my own yet but I will later on. This really makes me feel really good about myself. growing up I was told I would never have kids :'(. #dysfunctionalfamilyupbringing

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Becky (28th September 2015), Iloveyou (28th September 2015), kirolak (28th September 2015), Mercedes (28th September 2015), Nasu (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015), Selene (28th September 2015), Selkie (27th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

I'm happy for your wonderful experience (and the baby's) AngelEyes. But I just wanted to tell you that beginning around 4 months of age, most babies become afraid of strangers, so if tomorrow you round a corner, and a baby takes one look at you and bursts into tears, don't blame yourself or your aura; the baby is most likely in the stage of stranger anxiety,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_anxiety

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Becky (28th September 2015), kirolak (28th September 2015), Mercedes (28th September 2015), Nasu (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Perhaps the baby could sense your energy, and it made her smile. Perhaps the baby somehow knew you could use a smile and a happy hello and she brightened your day as a gift. Regardless, cool things can happen ..............
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

AngelEyes (28th September 2015), Becky (28th September 2015), Mercedes (28th September 2015), Nasu (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015), Selene (28th September 2015), Selkie (27th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Oh, this wonderful sense of the energy of others is totally a baby gift. They do.

It happens to me all the time. Dogs, cats and wild animals as well will stop what they are doing when they see me and will move toward me. I can communicate telepathically with them quite easily; I silently admire them and tell them how wonderful they are. They do the critter equivalent of blushing and wiggle their tails in delight.

But babies. Oh, yeah. They are very aware. Some few – more and more often these days – are fully conscious and present even at only a few weeks old. And they will greet me with open joy as one long-lost adult to another. We “talk”, silently. I welcome them (and sometimes welcome them back again) to this beautiful planet, treat them as my emotional and intellectual equals. They are delighted that someone understands them and respects them as conscious beings. I express my very best wishes that they will have a wonderful and fulfilling adventure here. They seem rapt, listening carefully. And then the moment passes; I smile and tell their mom or dad “What a wonderful child…” or we merely exchange sympathetic smiles.

But it happens all the time. Babies are much more aware and fully conscious than conventional pediatrics understands. Some “experts” even profess that babies can’t focus on objects nor understand language for many months. Phooey. What babies do have is a limited attention span – their range of focus is so wide-ranging that they linger on one thing for only long enough to absorb it, then move on to another register or vibration. Or to sleep. Babies are absolutely phenomenal neurological scanners.

But they are also the purest, most golden consciousness. We make the biggest mistake by underestimating this capacity and treating them as merely their bodies. Yes, learning to manipulate your physical muscles and nerves again is a steep learning curve, made all the greater by your rapid growth and daily physical change. Baby bodies are clumsy. But babies are not their bodies.

Wonderful topic, this.

Cheers,

Selene

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

AngelEyes (28th September 2015), avid (28th September 2015), Becky (28th September 2015), bojancan (29th September 2015), ginnyk (28th September 2015), hohoemi (28th September 2015), JoePiscapo (29th September 2015), kirolak (28th September 2015), Lifebringer (28th September 2015), Mercedes (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ginnyk's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree completely, Selene. I also have been doing this for years. You see them looking at you with surprise and delight like you are a lighted Christmas tree. It is interesting to note that if you get the chance to "welcome" a new baby, that they will often remember you with a special smile later. I believe it is indeed a privilege to recognize a soul for the Being they really are, and at times I sense they are really happy that someone here "gets it".

AngelEyes, if these beautiful souls recognize you, there is no doubt that you can be a wonderful mother some day.

Love, Gin

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ginnyk For This Post:

AngelEyes (28th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015), Selene (28th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Perhaps the baby could sense your energy, and it made her smile. Perhaps the baby somehow knew you could use a smile and a happy hello and she brightened your day as a gift. Regardless, cool things can happen ..............
    well I thought it was the coolest thing ever! totally made my day and made me ball! #likeababy ;-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Oh, this wonderful sense of the energy of others is totally a baby gift. They do.

It happens to me all the time. Dogs, cats and wild animals as well will stop what they are doing when they see me and will move toward me. I can communicate telepathically with them quite easily; I silently admire them and tell them how wonderful they are. They do the critter equivalent of blushing and wiggle their tails in delight.

But babies. Oh, yeah. They are very aware. Some few – more and more often these days – are fully conscious and present even at only a few weeks old. And they will greet me with open joy as one long-lost adult to another. We “talk”, silently. I welcome them (and sometimes welcome them back again) to this beautiful planet, treat them as my emotional and intellectual equals. They are delighted that someone understands them and respects them as conscious beings. I express my very best wishes that they will have a wonderful and fulfilling adventure here. They seem rapt, listening carefully. And then the moment passes; I smile and tell their mom or dad “What a wonderful child…” or we merely exchange sympathetic smiles.

But it happens all the time. Babies are much more aware and fully conscious than conventional pediatrics understands. Some “experts” even profess that babies can’t focus on objects nor understand language for many months. Phooey. What babies do have is a limited attention span – their range of focus is so wide-ranging that they linger on one thing for only long enough to absorb it, then move on to another register or vibration. Or to sleep. Babies are absolutely phenomenal neurological scanners.

But they are also the purest, most golden consciousness. We make the biggest mistake by underestimating this capacity and treating them as merely their bodies. Yes, learning to manipulate your physical muscles and nerves again is a steep learning curve, made all the greater by your rapid growth and daily physical change. Baby bodies are clumsy. But babies are not their bodies.

Wonderful topic, this.

Cheers,

Selene

Thank you Selene for explaining this to me! I had a feeling there was something special about babies

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ginnyk (here)
    I agree completely, Selene. I also have been doing this for years. You see them looking at you with surprise and delight like you are a lighted Christmas tree. It is interesting to note that if you get the chance to "welcome" a new baby, that they will often remember you with a special smile later. I believe it is indeed a privilege to recognize a soul for the Being they really are, and at times I sense they are really happy that someone here "gets it".

AngelEyes, if these beautiful souls recognize you, there is no doubt that you can be a wonderful mother some day.

Love, Gin
    OMG I am tears right now!! #tearsofjoy My husband tells me this all the time how I am going to be a great mother some day. He is away from home right now serving time in prison :'( we are at 3 years left. Not long but I have been waiting since 2012 when we met. we dwell on this day when he comes home and we can start our family

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Noir (1st October 2015), Selene (28th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I don't know whether they can see your aura, but I feel sure they can FEEL IT!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

AngelEyes (29th September 2015), Noir (1st October 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I don't know whether they can see your aura, but I feel sure they can FEEL IT!
    made me so happy seeing her smile so big! it was a great warm feeling deep in my heart!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Noir (1st October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread