Thread: Weird Dream last night

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Default Weird Dream last night

No Freudian Dream analysis Please...lol

I was the head of a brothel or bordello. Anyway I took
    my girls and my mother on vacation ( I think it was Miami)
    When we got to the hotel we were staying at, My mother
    kept griping about how she wanted to go down to the beach
    but I told her I needed to get all the girls situated and
    settled into their rooms before I could go.

This did not sit well with my mother and she took off for
    the beach,I told her I would be along shortly. After I got the
    girls settled, I took off to the beach to find my mother.

When I got down to the beach they had one of those
    big retaining walls up about 6 feet tall but I stand 6"3
    so I could see over the top of it and what I saw was
    disturbing! The Ocean, was the color black. I reached
    over the retaining wall and put my hand into the water
    and it was oil. Some guy standing next to me started
    laughing and told the crowd around us "He just stuck
    his hand in the oil." I woke up at that point.
    Last edited by jagman; 29th September 2015 at 17:29.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

CD7 (29th September 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), Gardener (30th September 2015), janette (19th October 2020), Magnus (29th September 2015), mojo (29th September 2015), RedTara90 (30th September 2015), Selkie (29th September 2015), Snookie (29th September 2015), Star Tsar (29th September 2015), william r sanford72 (29th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: Weird Dream last night

Your dream is not far from reality....Florida is having horrible water problems...it looks brown and disgusting and there's much pollution that releases from okeechobee into the ocean by the mid east coast....
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), Gardener (30th September 2015), jagman (29th September 2015), janette (19th October 2020), Selkie (29th September 2015), Star Tsar (29th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Sounds like a "black goo" dream.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

CD7 (30th September 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), Gardener (30th September 2015), jagman (29th September 2015), janette (19th October 2020), Snookie (29th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting jagman! Did you have any trouble sleeping during the super moon on Monday night? I never saw the eclipse myself. I had been talking about it the week before, but for some strange reason forgot to go outside that night to view it. That whole night was very strange for me. I fell asleep around 8 pm (I rarely sleep that early) and woke up around 10 pm feeling terribly dehydrated. I got something to drink and went back to sleep. I woke up again after midnight, still feeling dehydrated. I woke up again after 3 am, and ended up getting out of bed at 6 am Tuesday because I couldn't get back to sleep. All four times I woke up feeling dehydrated, no matter how much water I drank. I've never had sleep disturbances like that, and I still can't figure out why I forgot to view the eclipse, when I had been making plans to do so the week prior up until the night before. I don't tend to forget things that I'm excited about. I also had a strange dream Monday night regarding an alien invasion, and being stuck in some city that had been reduced to rubble. There were still a lot of survivors and everyone was strangely calm, even though occasionally people were being snatched from above by passing crafts. Then again, I did fall asleep to the movie Cowboys and Aliens a few nights prior, so that may have had some influence. The night before the super moon (Sunday night), I had a massive bout of depression that was so unbearable, I actually considered hurting myself. I cannot describe the despair and negative energy I was feeling that night, and I do not know what exactly brought me to that point. I feel better now, and I refuse to take my own life. I feel that I need to work on my energy, because I do not like how my emotions seemed out of my control those two days. I apologize if this post became too dark, as I do not take depression and suicide lightly. It seems like this happened so long ago, but it all just occurred Sunday night through Tuesday morning.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedTara90 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), jagman (2nd October 2015), janette (19th October 2020), Selkie (30th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Also, I read something on another thread that mentioned the belief that the moon draws energy from the earth during eclipses. That might explain my disturbances, and why my need for water was insatiable. I was probably never dehydrated, but was being drained in a different way that physically manifested as being extremely thirsty. Regardless, I really need to work on shielding myself from outside influences, even celestial ones.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedTara90 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), jagman (2nd October 2015), janette (19th October 2020), Selkie (30th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

your worldly attachments - thought-forms [girls] creating a separate reality [brothel] in which you live inside
    and while you are right now transitioning [hotel] to a more open space internally
    you are still too attached to the past [needed to get all the girls situated] to really listen to your soul's [mother] pledge [griping]
    and to follow her in to your liberation [beach]

but life can't be earned back in hindsight
    and as you come late to reclaim your true existence [After I got the girls settled, I took off to the beach]
    you are presented with a difficult barrier [big retaining walls] that constrains or blurs your view to your very own Consciousness [ocean]
    which now seems to you as dirty or contaminated [oil]
    you are simply [stuck]

drop everything you do and follow your heart
    right now
    you are past due

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), Ikarusion (1st October 2015), jagman (2nd October 2015), janette (19th October 2020), Star Tsar (1st October 2015), TomKat (14th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Dude I think you infected me with your back goo dream last night!!!
    Mine was about what I think are shadow folk
    (about a million of them) horny heads glowing red eyes the rest I will keep to myself.
    However I got a question,
    Why is it that I can remember nightmares clear as day but dreams not so much always just a fragment?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), jagman (2nd October 2015), janette (19th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Hello

I would like to share a dream that I had last night which I believe may be significant in understanding our current dire geopolitical situation. I do so in hopes of getting feedback from others who may have had similar/contrary dreams, or feel motivated to offer interpretation.

The dream itself is quite simple really:

I find myself standing in the backyard of the home I grew up in. It is summertime, the sun is out, the sky is blue with fluffy white clouds and there is a slight breeze. Instantly, the peaceful scene is interrupted by a blocking out of the sun - as if by cloud cover. When I look up, I see a huge mothership engulfing most, but not all, of the sky. I can see the detailed machinations/innerworkings of the ship - as if I am seeing inside. I immediately run inside to inform my family and get them to see what is happening. I find my father in the basement lying on a couch watching TV - I proceed to enthusiastically tell him that he must come outside and see what is happening. We both go outside and the sun shadowing remains but there is no sign of the mothership? My thoughts are: Damn they cloaked. My father can see the sun shadowing with the sun shining and appears to know something is not right. I look up again and this time I can see the mothership immediately followed by a bell shaped scout ship streaking overhead - once again I can see inside the scout ship.

The immediate next scene shows a wrecking ball attached to the mothership. I find it strange that the wrecking ball is unusually small as it swings into a downtown city skyscraper. The Ball hits the building causing very minor cracks....and that's it - I wake up.

After I woke up I asked my higher self for interpretation and this I what I got:

There is an alien/not of this world presence that is using the CV -19 issue, and all of the geopolitical ramifications stemming from it, to orchestrate the destruction of our current world constructs consisting of infrastructure, culture, leadership, etc - in order to create New World constructs that they will have total control over. (No, big surprise there ...)

The alien presence cannot succeed because they have greatly underestimated the strength of our current world constructs and the forces that are supporting it. (This is represented by the tiny wrecking ball having no effect on destroying city buildings.)

3. The session ended with an overwhelming knowing that all is well. The malevolent forces cannot come close to implementing what they have planned because the benevolent forces are far superior and we are near completion of this cycle.

What exactly completion means - I am not sure? I feel it has to do with major positive changes coming in the near future.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 13th October 2020 at 22:00.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), fifi (13th October 2020), janette (20th October 2020), Mare (14th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020), TomKat (14th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)

From the what it is worth department - here is what I get:

Currently sex (or the desire for sex with multiple partners) without sincerely loving a woman is blocking you from the happiness, fulfillment and growth your soul desires. The block is not insurmountable and you can easily overcome it through seeing all woman as representing the divine mother, instead of the current, woman as sex objects, mind pattern.

Because you are not currently seeing woman in this potentially new empowering way and have chosen to satisfy sexual needs over your mothers requests (mother's needs represent seeing all woman as the divine feminine or divine mother; which would allow you to establish deep co-creative unions with the women in your life ) causes your spiritual self, your souls desire for happiness and growth to be stuck in a black goo. The last sentence represents a sense of shame or embarrassment regarding this issue. The fact that the ocean is oil reveals that if you are able to alter your perspective as advised - the speed at which your life changes will be unexpectedly swift.

Remember the best interpreter of your dream is you!.

Some tips for determining the meaning of dreams:

1. Before getting up, ask your higher self for guidance on the dreams meaning - then simply listen to what comes up.

2. Review major issues going in your life, along with how you are feeling about those issues and see if the dream correlates.

Blessings Luke.
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th October 2020 at 04:55.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), janette (20th October 2020), Mare (14th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)

Sounds to me like the dream could be saying: heal your relationship with your mother if you want meaningful relationships with women. Don't forget the (memory?) wall and the toxic relationship waste...

Or you've been watching a lot of Two and a Half Men :-)
    Last edited by TomKat; 14th October 2020 at 19:43.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), janette (20th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Okay I'd like to share this one as I remember it clearly & was super enjoyable.

Last night Sunday 18th October 2020, I dream't that I had the ability to send a projectile through the air. I'd hold the projectile between my finger & thumb & It was if I felt some kind of energy physically then I'd let got of projectile & Off it'd fly...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), janette (20th October 2020), Luke Holiday (19th October 2020), Savannah (19th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Okay I'd like to share this one as I remember it clearly & was super enjoyable.

Last night Sunday 18th October 2020, I dream't that I had the ability to send a projectile through the air. I'd hold the projectile between my finger & thumb & It was if I felt some kind of energy physically then I'd let got of projectile & Off it'd fly...
    Can you give any more information? Following are meant as rhetorical questions to aid in your own process:

Ex... Fly to where? Is the projectile a bullet?, Also which hand were you holding the projectile in? Any other feelings associated with any specific part of the dream? Do you feel the Projectile was intended to help or harm? Most importantly, does the themes of the dream correlate to anything going in your life?

PS What do you think it means. If you have no idea - then what is your best guess?

Thanks for sharing

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th October 2020 at 21:16.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th October 2020), janette (20th October 2020), Star Tsar (20th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Weird dream...perfect title...

I was in a field with lot of other people around - for a sec it felt like we were on water - then we were back in the field. In the middle was a short pine tree. The pine tree broke in half and the top half of the tree was being carried by about a bunch of owls - like 7 or 8 maybe (?) I don't know, there was quite a few. And they were flying towards me while carrying the top half of the tree.

Then they were gone and on the ground and all over my legs (as I looked down) there were bees, but they did not sting me, but there were many and some in bunches on top of each other.

Then there was a lot of people around and they asked if we were trying to butt into the line up (I was suddenly with someone). I felt lost and disoriented and then woke up.

Stuck with the vision of a bunch of owls carrying the top of a pine tree flying straight toward me. Weird.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eva2 (20th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A very strange dream, I would even say too strange. Although I myself often have strange dreams. I think it's okay when you dream like that, it means you have a good imagination.

+ Reply to Thread