+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast

Thread: Is the counterculture today doing a better job than the counterculture in the 60s and 70s?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Is the counterculture today doing a better job than the counterculture in the 60s and 70s?

I think that today there are many creating their own grass roots intentions for a better world for change and betterment for the planet and its inhabitants. If I remember, awhile back,,,, was it either Alex C. or Dolores Cannon that stated, that if there are more like minded individuals whom want this, it could very well level the playing field. I hope. As I believe consciousness could play a critical part here. What we think we become. Shift Happpens!!!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

betoobig (12th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), DNA (12th October 2015), onawah (12th October 2015), transiten (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (12th October 2015), Wind (12th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Re: Is the counterculture today doing a better job than the counterculture in the 60s and 70s?

This program is mind blowing, when you consider the many connections between pop culture and music icons, and the military industrial complex.

There is obviously a great deal that hasn't been explained to the naive and believing public, who identify with these figures, and refuse to ask critical questions that could diminish the popular images with whom they identify.

Nevertheless, there are endless connections between these celebrated individuals and ongoing experiments in MK Ultra and mind control - perhaps operating on the mass population level.

If even some of this is true, it is interesting and significant; but more so, this is a window into the doors of perception that were used to steer the CIA-created counterculture in order to re-engineer society.

Via WeAreChange Manchester (above video):
    Neil Sanders! - a meticulous researcher and author, details the history of LSD, how it was utilized by the US in the MK ULTRA mind control program and the various experiments that were carried out.

He also addresses the worryingly close relationship between the military and the musicians of the 60's.

The LSD explosion was seen as an organic youth culture event stoked by the benevolence of the 'love generation' and the LSD cooks that distributed their wares across the USA and the UK.

But was it all that it seemed?

Sadly the CIA, Tavistock and the military industrial complex have their fingerprints all over the entire movement.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), DNA (12th October 2015), onawah (12th October 2015), transiten (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (12th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Thanx Betoobig, was this an answer to my request?

I wonder especially in what way Joan Baez - I had difficulties hearing exactly what Sanders said - who had been "ritually abused" and hence had "multiple personality disorder" supported CIA in luring a whole generation away from engaging in a real truth movement?

And what about Bob Dylan who really has been questionned? Joan Baez even was angry at him for not taking a stand politically...

Also one cannot be responsible for having a father in the military...that might on the contrary make someone protest against a war, even if Zappa is now said to have supported the Vietnam war...

At least Kris Kristoffersson was censored on all commercial radiostations after having protested against the Vietnam war but then again perhaps his father had no connections in the military
    Last edited by transiten; 13th October 2015 at 20:25.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (12th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), DNA (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (12th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Well, many people who has been under MK Ultra have free themselves; for example, just my theory, Jim Morrison could have been an MK Ultra agent who run out of their hands and they had to kill him.... another example is that Bob Dylan is still alive, but Bob Marley is not... or even Michael Jackson who sang in his last song "all i want to say is that they don´t really care about us"... and then killed. The latest example is Withnet Houston, who was killed before she published her memoeries.
    Another exxample is SImon and Garfunkle who sang a song "the sound of silence"... this song is about mind control technology, how with em wave (silent ones) the elite can control the mind.
    I guess that the elite try to gruw up a new religion... New age???
    Just wondering Transiten, of course nothing is withe or black but a big grey area around all this.
    Much Love sister

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), DNA (12th October 2015), transiten (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (12th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I believe you should focus on helping those within your immediate sphere first and foremost.

I believe mankind has never been more mind controlled than they are right now.

I think 99% of the things people think worthy of protesting are matador capes flung in the faces of those seeking something to protest and as such those protestors are charging for their cause regardless of who gave them their cause.

Can we protest the folks who are really in control?
    We do not even know who they are. Or what race they are, or what planet/dimension/time period they come from.
    So forgive me my apathy, on the grand stage there is little one can do, but locally and in one's immediate local one should focus one's attention and limit the damage the puppets can do in your immediate area. Stop thinking globally and start thinking locally.
    I'd prefer "think globally act locally and internally"

Also this is a good "Jungian" joke about internal shadow work...

-I lost my keys
    -Ok where did you lose them?
    -Over there (pointing into a dark area)
    -But why are you searching here below the street lamp
    -It's more lit up here...
    -
    Here is a pretty little song with a pretty little video that helps to explain what you are talking about in so far as Jung and his shadow.

I still do not believe in worry about things on a global level.
    In the US, this is why the Federal Government is so powerful because we believe this propaganda about helping, maintaining and manicuring the rest of the world. The rest of the world doesn't want the help of the US, and further, this has turned into a power grab where the US government has convinced us that we need to be protected so much they need to spy on our every move and thought.

It's a misallocation of your resources to think globally, and nine times out of ten what ever your trying to do isn't happening anyway. I don't think 99% of the orginazations out there who ask for your money to "HELP" the world are doing anything other than lining their pockets.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), transiten (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

I understand where you're coming from Mr Ryan. I have many friends, and when we have a Social gathering, the things going on in my head, I do try and discuss with them. One of my friends keeps saying, ''yes Kev, but what actual difference can you make?'' My answer to that one is if we all had that attitude, our kids are in trouble. The thing is, I do not want to come across as I'm preaching to my friends, but I do believe I have an obligation to open their eyes, and to some extent I think I have been Successful.

You are bang on the money saying there is only so much we can learn from Youtube. I only trust a few sources as clearly a LOT of videos are made just for ratings and money making, and a LOT of these videos are dis-informative to say the least. It's a Conundrum Bill.

What keeps me believing I can leave my mark on the world is the fact that I have two children, Jac and Soffi... obviously Jac and Soffi is Welsh for Jack and Sophie, we do not use the letter K in the Welsh Alphabet, and we use two F's as Ph. For example, In English you would say Farm, we would say Ffarm, with two F's, anyway I am deviating from the point. My point is, that Jac and Soffi are 10 years old and 4 years old Respectively. my job is to ensure that they are not brainwashed by the so called 'Education System, and Jac being 10 years old, I see that his eyes are wide open, I think he is awake. I believe the way to achieve something per say is making sure the next generation understands the true nature of reality.

Very Interesting Bill.

Thanks.

Kev llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerwchwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), transiten (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Well, many people who has been under MK Ultra have free themselves; for example, just my theory, Jim Morrison could have been an MK Ultra agent who run out of their hands and they had to kill him.... another example is that Bob Dylan is still alive, but Bob Marley is not... or even Michael Jackson who sang in his last song "all i want to say is that they don´t really care about us"... and then killed. The latest example is Withnet Houston, who was killed before she published her memoeries.
    Another exxample is SImon and Garfunkle who sang a song "the sound of silence"... this song is about mind control technology, how with em wave (silent ones) the elite can control the mind.
    Just wondering Transiten, of course nothing is withe or black but a big grey area around all this.
    Much Love sister
    I understand what you are saying. But we also have to remember that the Government is the largest employer of people in the United States. I see massive examples of what you are talking about in the current music industry, but I stop short of thinking it started in the fifties and sixties. That's just me.

In so far as what happened with the folks and their counterculture movement in the sixties.
    I personally believe those in power felt they were enough of a threat to kill them all.
    I personally believe that the counterculture movement didn't fail,,,it was stopped dead in it's tracks.
    This was why the Vietnam war was started, not to prevent the spread of communisim, but to prevent the spread of the counterculture movement in the United States.

Soldiers always came home asking how and why their leadership would but them in harms way so often and for apparently no tactical advantage.
    The Vietnam war was a meat grinder that the bodies of the youth of America were thrown into, inorder to halt and stop the counterculture of their day.

And if any counterculture today were to have the traction of the counterculture of the sixties you could be damn sure atleast as bad of a meat grinder would be created all over again.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), ErtheVessel (13th October 2015), onawah (12th October 2015), transiten (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Much Love sister
    Yes for sure, many grey areas just as in anyones life, shadow and all...read in the Lennon "I was there" thread where it's stated that Lennon is alive acting as an imitator of himself - very compelling pictures and research actually and that Michael Jackson is supposed to be alive living somewhere in the Middle East and that it was his double that was killed, how on earth is one supposed to be able to discern anything at all anymore

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), KevBoh (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Much Love sister
    I understand what you are saying. But we also have to remember that the Government is the largest employer of people in the United States. I see massive examples of what you are talking about in the current music industry, but I stop short of thinking it started in the fifties and sixties. That's just me.

In so far as what happened with the folks and their counterculture movement in the sixties.
    I personally believe those in power felt they were enough of a threat to kill them all.
    I personally believe that the counterculture movement didn't fail,,,it was stopped dead in it's tracks.
    This was why the Vietnam war was started, not to prevent the spread of communisim, but to prevent the spread of the counterculture movement in the United States.

Soldiers always came home asking how and why their leadership would but them in harms way so often and for apparently no tactical advantage.
    The Vietnam war was a meat grinder that the bodies of the youth of America were thrown into, inorder to halt and stop the counterculture of their day.

And if any counterculture today were to have the traction of the counterculture of the sixties you could be damn sure atleast as bad of a meat grinder would be created all over again.
    The astrological constellations are very similar to the 60:s and the counterculture is slowly growing again. In Sweden political theater is coming back and there are tendencies for a new musical protest movement also. Whether Bob Dylan now is compromised or not "With God on our Side" and "The times they are a'changing" are as true as ever....

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), DNA (12th October 2015), heyokah (14th October 2015), onawah (12th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015), Wind (14th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

IMO, the ideals of the experience I had in the 60's- 70's were the stirrings of disatisfaction. I actually know about how it used to feel to live in segregation and what a civil rights triumph we have managed in the last generation. I was in Alabama and heard George Wallace talking on a loud speaker a block from my elementary school. I also knew without needing to be told that there was no question of everyone being of equal value. The way I look at things is what I believe is an inheritance from consciousness itself.
    There is right timing in the unfolding of expanding awareness and larger context of consciousness> My definition of patience is that like the gestation period of birth, there is an appropriate waiting between the first knowing and the later widespread seeing of the known.

We know more and more that we imagine the world and then experience it. For instance what if the pockets of consciousness we SEE are unique are the evidence of the citizen mindset there?

I have an example. I live in North Georgia, For a certain group of people like my friend Tina's family, it is widely expected that they will have arrests, jail and courts in their lives. They will need to hire lawyers for arrests and to prove paternity. I see this happening to them all the time...but I have nothing like that in my experience personally.

This undestanding first by agreement and then practice of imagining more vividly the collective experience we really enjoy is to me is the cutting edge of consciousness in the collective. It is really wonderful that we live in this now with the opportunity to learn this art of being in Divine timeing.

I think Seth is from a source of expanded awareness and consciousness. There are many wayshowers...in every way. I also consider that consciousness acts through channels like music and yes, even the drug culture. To lament it was a psyop and we have failed is sad and un-neessary IMO. I think it is trivializing of what has TRUTHFULLY been good as we moved forward. AND I think we really have evidence that we have been responsible in the way we have experienced life. I am really looking forward to

Quote Seth:

Often you inadvertently use it [imagination] to prolong "negative&quo";circumstances, as you think of all the things that you could do wrong.Yet you can employ it very constructively, altering past, present, andfuture.

To do so in your present, freely imagine a situation in whichyou are happy. To begin with your imaginings may seem foolish. If youare elderly, poor, and lonely, it may seem highly ludicrous to think ofyourself as twenty, wealthy, and surrounded by friends and admirers.

Indeed, if after such an enjoyable exercise you look about you andcompare what you have envisioned with what you HAVE, then you may feelworse than you did before. You are to realize that this imaginativeworld DOES exist – but not in the world of facts that you know. TO SOMEEXTENT, however, according to your freedom within it, such an exercisewill automatically rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit and begin todraw to you whatever equivalent is POSSIBLE for you within the world offacts that you know (emphatically).

Using age as an example now, it may seem to you that you ARE a givenage, that within your subjective experience it must be paramount, thatregardless of your age you are to some extent closed off from theexperience of being any other age. In some simultaneous existences youare very young, however, and in others very old. Some of your physicalcells are brand new, so to speak – the regeneration of fresh life isphysically within you; in your terms this is true not only until yourdeath but even after it, when your hair and nails can still grow.Identify then with the constantly new energy alive within you in thisNOW of your being (very intently) and realize that on all levels youare biologically and psychologically connected with that greateridentity that is your own.

Now: No matter what your current situation, the answers lie within yourown aspirations and abilities. Often you will hold down or inhibitcertain aspects of your experience in order to use others – USING THOSEAVAILABLE WILL AUTOMATICALLY FREE YOU from inhibitions in other areas.

There may be physical circumstances involving birth defects that arebeyond alteration, where experience must be focused along other thanusual pathways, yet even here those talents and characteristics thatARE available will open up vistas of experience and achievement.

When you are utilizing your imagination in the way I have suggested,purposefully do so in a playful manner, knowing that in so-calledrealistic terms there may be great discrepancies between imaginationand fact. In your reality take that for granted. Yet often yourfreewheeling, "silly", seemingly unrealistic imagination will bringyou quite practical solutions to your problems, for if the exercise isdone properly you will be automatically releasing yourself fromrestrictions that you have taken for granted.

Even if a direct solution does not appear, rejuvenation will of itselfbegin to point you in the proper direction. If you are a woman in anunhappy marriage, for example, you may begin by imagining yourself witha fine suitor. Now: No Sir Galahad may appear, but if the exercise ispursued PROPERLY you will automatically begin to feel loved andtherefore worthy of love and lovable, where before you felt rejected,unworthy and inferior. This feeling of being loved WILL alter yourreality, drawing love to you. You will act loved. Your spouse may thenfind you exhibiting characteristics of a most pleasant nature, and hehimself may change.

On the other hand you may draw another man to you, and end the marriage that has served its purposes in all ways, finding now the impetus and the reasons for change. Because your imagination transcends time, it is one of your greatest touchstones to your own identity.

You must, of course, be able to distinguish between the world of imagination and the physical world of fact in order to be able tomanipulate effectively. But physical reality springs from theimagination, which follows the path of your beliefs.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), DNA (13th October 2015), earthdreamer (15th October 2015), MorningFox (14th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

The latest from Cobra suggest change is imminent...we'll see.

IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*** (MAKE VIRAL) - ‘The Phoenix Project’ from Drake

In the latest Cobra update Cobra said...

"The Resistance has communicated to me that they will contact Drake just before the Event and give him substantial intel to be released publicly."

You can see this post here:

http://2012portal.blogspot.ba/2015/1...g-of-1996.html

(thanks to reader Happy Person)  

***IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*** (MAKE VIRAL) ‘The Phoenix Project’ from Drake

Posted on October 11, 2015

From Drake: >>>>FYI<<<< >>I am hearing rumors of all kinds, about the eminent destruction of America. Some are saying ‘run for the hills’, others are saying ‘leave the US now’… As most know, I try to give the latest and best intel I can get from various sources. There has been a long standing ‘Project’ few are aware of. In the last few days, I was informed that this old project had been ‘reactivated’. >It is known as ‘The Phoenix Project’. It is designed to re-initiate and preserve our ‘Republic’ in the event that our present government fails, which it has. A complexity of resets and overhauls of how the US conducts business, officially acts, and those who are responsible to carry out their duties as representatives is underway. In the coming days, there will be several major actions taken on the behalf of, and to the benefit of, We The People. I suggest that everyone get the ideas through their heads, that all the basic problems people encounter in their lives in general, are very close to being addressed. There are many who will resist the coming changes, But, be assured that the basis of this is to see to the needs of everyone during this process. No apocalypse of no water, food, and roving armed people after everyone… ain’t ever even seen a zombie…guess they are out too. Main thing is, someone will get to you, either individually or in a group to let everyone know where to pick up food an water, etc. There ‘may’ be interruptions in utilities, be assured that these will be very short, like maybe a day. People who can run everything are ready to help as needed. >In terms of security, yes be ready, NO do not go shooting at anyone, and mostly, lock the door and wait. Those who are to announce things will do so very publicly, and those who might check on you, will simply ask if you are OK…no need to come in. >ALL of this info comes from an individual who identifies themselves as ‘The Phoenix’. This is a sort of like that deep throat that is so famous. I don’t even know who this person is… However, I do like what I’m hearing, and was asked to share it with you. Relax, be calm, and enjoy this show, it should be a Great One!!! 
    Source:

From Drake:

‘The Phoenix Project’

http://americannationalmilitia.com/f...lexity-of-res/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    The latest from Cobra suggest change is imminent...we'll see.

IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*** (MAKE VIRAL) - ‘The Phoenix Project’ from Drake

In the latest Cobra update Cobra said...

"The Resistance has communicated to me that they will contact Drake just before the Event and give him substantial intel to be released publicly."

You can see this post here:

http://2012portal.blogspot.ba/2015/1...g-of-1996.html

(thanks to reader Happy Person)  

***IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*** (MAKE VIRAL) ‘The Phoenix Project’ from Drake

Posted on October 11, 2015

From Drake: >>>>FYI<<<< >>I am hearing rumors of all kinds, about the eminent destruction of America. Some are saying ‘run for the hills’, others are saying ‘leave the US now’… As most know, I try to give the latest and best intel I can get from various sources. There has been a long standing ‘Project’ few are aware of. In the last few days, I was informed that this old project had been ‘reactivated’. >It is known as ‘The Phoenix Project’. It is designed to re-initiate and preserve our ‘Republic’ in the event that our present government fails, which it has. A complexity of resets and overhauls of how the US conducts business, officially acts, and those who are responsible to carry out their duties as representatives is underway. In the coming days, there will be several major actions taken on the behalf of, and to the benefit of, We The People. I suggest that everyone get the ideas through their heads, that all the basic problems people encounter in their lives in general, are very close to being addressed. There are many who will resist the coming changes, But, be assured that the basis of this is to see to the needs of everyone during this process. No apocalypse of no water, food, and roving armed people after everyone… ain’t ever even seen a zombie…guess they are out too. Main thing is, someone will get to you, either individually or in a group to let everyone know where to pick up food an water, etc. There ‘may’ be interruptions in utilities, be assured that these will be very short, like maybe a day. People who can run everything are ready to help as needed. >In terms of security, yes be ready, NO do not go shooting at anyone, and mostly, lock the door and wait. Those who are to announce things will do so very publicly, and those who might check on you, will simply ask if you are OK…no need to come in. >ALL of this info comes from an individual who identifies themselves as ‘The Phoenix’. This is a sort of like that deep throat that is so famous. I don’t even know who this person is… However, I do like what I’m hearing, and was asked to share it with you. Relax, be calm, and enjoy this show, it should be a Great One!!! 
    Source:

From Drake:

‘The Phoenix Project’

http://americannationalmilitia.com/f...lexity-of-res/

Viking
    I would love it to be true, even in the US as I am Welsh, however, I do know that the US is Controlled by the British Monarchy so what happens in the US surely should have a domino effect on the UK, Let's face it, the US and UK are the greatest allies, (if that is the correct term) in the modern world. The fact that US finances are under the control of the City of London! Something needs to happen for the sake of the World we leave behind for our Children and in turn their Children, just as our ancestors believe they were going to War for our freedoms, most of them will be turning in their graves knowing what they fought for, and how much they were manipulated at the time. I keep saying, the World is ran by psychopaths for psychopaths!

Peace and Love

Kev
    Last edited by KevBoh; 13th October 2015 at 11:07.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2015), Eric J (Viking) (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Cobra
    and mostly, lock the door and wait.

Another call to inaction.

Seems so obvious once you see it, all of these types of messages seem to basically ask you to sit around and do nothing..... *wait*

I say do the opposite, do ANYTHING! UNLOCK your door, go socialize with your neighbor, LIVE!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

animovado (14th October 2015), awakeningmom (15th October 2015), betoobig (13th October 2015), boutreality (14th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Delight (13th October 2015), ErtheVessel (13th October 2015), heyokah (14th October 2015), Krist (13th October 2015), Laura Elina (17th October 2015), seko (13th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015), Wind (14th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

I like ti higlight whitefeather´s diamon "shift happens"
    @Whitefeather : would you mind if i use it for my signature? i just love it... i already see a t-**** with it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

don´t know why there are ** , i may wrong spelling ha ha ha... i mean T-shirt

28. Link to Post #195
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Watching YouTube videos made by other counterculture activists is just more TV. It's informative only to a point, but keeps us as inactive consumers glued to our couches.

The alternative interview circuit is just as incestuous. We have literally hundreds of radio shows in which the same people are interviewed over and again. Little is actually accomplished.
    Ideas spread faster if at first there are some group boundaries preserved.

Next step is to connect various groups, for example by making the content of one group understandable for others.

I think David Crowley did a great job with that. So good that he had to die before completing his job on Gray State.

He was shot along with his wife and daughter. It was declared murder suicide.

After his death, a rough cut of Gray State – The Rise was published on YouTube. This had to go out before more people involved die or before any record of this would be deleted or suppressed.

It's one of the best documentaries I have seen so far. Hard-hitting and coherent, a movie about the perils of statism and the principle of applied liberty, a lesson that needs to be taught and learned. Understandable and captivating for a mass audience that is tired of politics as of old.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

animovado (14th October 2015), boutreality (14th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), TargeT (23rd November 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

When questioning Counterculture's performance,

The only bar we must meet to clearly delineate this progress, or digression, is accurate sight. We say "This man on behalf of this group did so and so" and "This org. did such and such to accomplish this (claimed) goal." etc, then some even back these up with sufficient data to evidence the discovery.

All the while, we tacitly agree a concerted agenda, executed through successive stratagems which can most nearly be equated with evil action, is 'their' pursuit. -This our common ground. Yet our individual attentions are lost to the minutia of this enemies' disparate plays.

When commenting on the '3rd finance crisis wave' and watching reaction, I was moved to stipulate it is not an individual's fault to tie these things to what colleges and 'advanced' schools of thought encourage, they offer salient points to a topic that is indispensable to our understanding, (at some level.) To sum my stance: Centralized (and Reserve) Banks represent royals, bloodlines extend this reach into corporate corridors, and the appointed/hired/promoted are they who agree to glorify the banal, and advance by taking the banal and making of it a despotic thing.

Before we drown in soliloquies, can we not agree that this two class world is comprised of "The Ruling Class" and "the rest"?

What I -and any genuine person seeking a just, Loving and Wise world- have every right to expect, is a properly outlined and defined enemy, to no longer engage indulgence in one's 'success' for showing us one aspect of a Pluralist and constantly attacking agent.
    Many seek to right this through individual spiritual discipline. We are not in the wrong, we must question when, how, and through which activities does our pursuit(s) play into our enemies hand. Properly approaching this denies us the faculty to underestimate our rulers.

Assuredly, when come upon from this angle -should we progress- our every aspect, from our individually founded being to our physicality, is engaged in combat. -A state only accomplished after assembling a properly refined vision, and only rewarded inwardly.

At the end of the preceding statement, I stepped too far. I say this on behalf of all those still pursuing our agreed upon goal utilizing the wrong means. (More on this in my other posts/threads.) It takes a fortitude to stand within our ranks despite so many of our kin resorting to alarmist, reactionary tactics. Our effort has and will continue to progress, the question put to you:

How many will join? How few of those, and yet, how many will make a meaningful contribution?

"Yeah, we got flags, but they ain't star-spangled- our heroes are not them." - Talib Kweli on "Lost Desire" by The Roots
    Last edited by boutreality; 14th October 2015 at 22:06.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #197
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill, as you know if we are all part of the One, the Divine Spirit then anything we positively do or say is an energetic stamp or affirmation to the benevolent timeline experience that we all want. The more people are inspired to think or act with kindness and compassion will affect the whole. We are many the nasties are few. I like the line from the hobbit when Gandalf the wizard says it's the little acts of kindness, love that keeps the darkness at bay not like Saruman who believes that great power (control) will (who eventually is convinced to join the darkness)
    To be inspired to love or rebel against the dark whether through music, articles, Facebook etc is an active candle of light that keeps the darkness away imho

33. The Following User Says Thank You to raff For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Listen from 45:23

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

transiten (15th October 2015)

36. Link to Post #199
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recognised the same problem too much information and not enough direct action and thats why Max Igan has created the Full Spectrum Project and Ian R Crane has AV Alternative View conferences,these people are our new counter culture leaders including many others.
    -
    The Full Circle Project by Max Igan - Active Hub for People to Unite
    http://www.surviveunagenda21depopulation.com/388778410
    The Full Circle Project provides an active hub for people to unite
    to seek ways to empower the individual and local communities by gathering together in ever-widening circles of focus and agreement. By examining vital issues and applying effective methods we can usher in a more cooperative and caring society based on honesty instead of deception and abundance instead of scarcity.
    -
    HUMANITY vs INSANITY - #29 : Max Igan Unplugged and On Fire!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=591-...0UMRVmJs_eiBXw
    Max begins by playing really gutsy hot electric rock guitar then Ian R
    Crane interviews Max at his home out in the wilds in Australia
    -
    Humanity vs Insanity - The CRANE Report
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1406004486315476/
    -
    Max Igan: The Full Circle Project Can Make A Huge Difference In The Fight Against Tyranny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK9kTyvML8M
    Ritchie Allen interviews Max Igan
    -
    Samantha Rayn Bachman
    https://www.facebook.com/messages/samantha.rayn.bachman
    -
    AV6 Conference,England,UK may 15th-17th,2015 Samantha Rayn Bachman Ph.D
    http://ianrcrane.com/route=informati...ormation_id=24
    -
    HUMANITY vs INSANITY - #40 : with ex-US Marine Ken O'Keefe, Max Igan & Samantha Bachman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIntCZPT2uI
    -
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    -
    AV6 - 16/17th May 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHNPrReMfg
    Alternative View AV6 conference this year 2015
    organised by ex-oil executive Ian R Crane to unite conspiracy
    theorists and whistleblowers to expose the NWO soviet Orwellian police
    state dictatorship system being constructed around us in industrial
    countries and the depopulation of 95% of society and world under UN
    Agenda 21
    -
    Alternative View AV1,2,3,4,5,6 conferences organised by ex-oil
    executive Ian R Crane
    http://ianrcrane.com/index.php
    -
    Ex-Royal Navy Lt. Commander Brian Gerrish says the U.K. is now under Zionist,Satanic rule by Satanists who have taken over the government,David Cameron and SNP are bringing in a Soviet police state dictatorship
    -
    UK Column NEWS Friday 8th May 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iddsd_tr5V0
    Ex-Royal Navy Lt. Commander Brian Gerrish says the outright win of the SNP party in Scotland is the Soviet system of centralising power,police Scotland have also centralised powers as part of a Soviet police state dictatorship and police are being armed with guns so that citizens will not be able to resist the dictatorship when orders are given against the population.
    -
    Brian Gerrish.British Constitution Conferance.2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD7ffS8CS6s
    At 4:12mins Ex-Royal Navy Lt. Commander Brian Gerrish exposes COMMON
    PURPOSE a Marxist, Communist organisation installed as
    secret organisation is dismantling all government and authority
    organisations in U.K. to bring in police state
    dictatorship.
    -------------
    MORE Brian Gerrish UKColumn on my website SURVIVE UN AGENDA 21 DEPOPULATION
    http://surviveunagenda21depopulation....com/388778383
    -

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highlander2015 For This Post:

transiten (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

It's doing much better suppose it can relax and not fear by doing so it will lose its footing : talking of counterculture,
    it climbed over so many hurdles and so much of past fiction became true but you can only see what is important about the whole if you don't engage too much .

It -the IT - took good few million people on a trip and gave jobs to others and few million users did not start to think about it yet ..
    the vast body mass of humanity is rolling forwards , perhaps in waves or one indistinguishable mass without clearly defined borders .

Everyone is fast typing something to their smartphones just as I do now from one quiet corner of the globe ( can't be

as our sublime physical existences sometimes
    keep hanging on thinner and thinner thread of frequencies , signals and connections

From Dharamsala ,

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

badgerboy (15th October 2015), betoobig (16th October 2015), Debra (11th January 2016), moekatz (15th October 2015), transiten (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (16th October 2015), Wind (15th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast