+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 6 14 LastLast

Thread: Is the counterculture today doing a better job than the counterculture in the 60s and 70s?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: Is the counterculture today doing a better job than the counterculture in the 60s and 70s?

Quote Posted by Inmortal719 (here)

Music has been corrupted these days
    Yes, totally. The music industry has been COMPLETELY subverted since the early 70s. It was a strategic target, and an important one.

The takeover of the industry has made a big difference to many young folk who don't have anything like the same access to music as a wake-up clarion call that everyone had in the 60s.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bluegreen (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2015), ErtheVessel (13th October 2015), Gardener (3rd October 2015), golden lady (2nd October 2015), Heyoka_11 (2nd October 2015), Inmortal719 (2nd October 2015), Jantje (2nd October 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), LittleTree (2nd October 2015), muxfolder (2nd October 2015), Old Snake (4th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Selkie (1st October 2015), Sophocles (2nd October 2015), TargeT (1st October 2015), Ted (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Is the counterculture today doing a better job than the counterculture in the 60s and 70s?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Inmortal719 (here)

Music has been corrupted these days
    Yes, totally. The music industry has been COMPLETELY subverted since the early 70s. It was a strategic target, and an important one.

The takeover of the industry has made a big difference to many young folk who don't have anything like the same access to music as a wake-up clarion call that everyone had in the 60s.
    This has been shown, the "laurel cannon" incidents with the CIA etc... an obscure, but interesting situation, the "counter culture" from the 70's was almost entirely manufactured by the CIA's involvement in Laurel Cannon.

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    I've signed two petitions which both gathered the required numbers to be put threw to the house of commons to be aired.due to a lively little clause I.e we don't like these ideas both have be rejected
    OR

you participated in a system that is designed to siphon your personal power, you put energy into objectives that will (by design) never be realized.

I'm sure betwixt these two lies the truth, but to which side does it lean?
    Last edited by TargeT; 1st October 2015 at 23:37.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (1st October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Curt (2nd October 2015), Inmortal719 (2nd October 2015), Old Snake (4th October 2015), PurpleLama (4th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Selkie (1st October 2015), take (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,399 times in 10,153 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    We need to watch what's happening with music.
    Here's what's happening with music.

So-called insider Kameran Fally tells us the following video is proof that the PTB has declared war on itself. Whether this is true or not, it is worth noting that this shocking Taylor Swift (whose demographic is ostensibly teenage girls) tune currently has over a half billion views ...

Counterculture?
    Or counter to culture?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (1st October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), golden lady (2nd October 2015), Jantje (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), TargeT (1st October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I know most of my posts are from the 3D world , but I do have an esoteric side.
    LOL....Anyway after watching the first two episodes of Century of the selfe earlier
    and its very interesting stuff.

Another shooting event has just happened in Oragon first reports 10 possibly killed 20 wounded...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...99#post1005199

This could be a genuine sad case or something else far to early, but the headlines it
    has caused just seems out of context with world events. listening to the 'live stream'
    it feel like 'mind control ' even if it is not. Especially with the thousands dieing in
    conflict zones around the globe. This is not knew all such events 'drown' existing
    stories especially since 24 hours news and the web.

I sometimes think millions of people die naturally from old age, disease , accidents
    and crime everyday. Yet we are manipulated and conditioned to respond differently.
    I was listening to the radio in the car earlier and they were discussing a recent
    epidemic of heroin deaths in the UK. Which is not reported nationally that I've
    heard , though is probably in articles somewhere. It ties in nicely with 9/11 and the
    invasion of Afghanistan and 2014 being a record poppy crop. No dot connecting
    there by the expert and host on BBC five live.......Oh well '' sigh' !

Afghan Opium Harvesting Protected by British & American Occupation Forces //
    2014 the largest Opium crop in History

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rop-in-History.

These days, whenever I see an "event" like this, I start looking around to see what else happened that day. It clues you in as to the "why".

I notice that Bibi Netanyahu spoke at the UN today. He was not happy.

When Bibi is unhappy with one of his "slaves" he likes to crack the whip. To inflict pain to make his point. The US govt is very much his slave. But attacking an army base or something like that won't have the desired impact..but innocent people killed in cold blood..THAT hurts. A lot.

And there are a lot of "controllers" out there with MK ULTRA, mind-controlled people at their beck and call, just waiting for orders, so they can give THEIR slaves the correct keywords/phrases to act, aren't there?

Just sayin.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (1st October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), LittleTree (2nd October 2015), Old Snake (4th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Selkie (1st October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Here's what's happening with music.

So-called insider Kameran Fally tells us the following video is proof that the PTB has declared war on itself. Whether this is true or not, it is worth noting that this shocking Taylor Swift (whose demographic is ostensibly teenage girls) tune currently has over a half billion views ...
    Want to REALLY question humanity?

This individual has over 8 BILLION views on his channel:

I've recently spent more time with Youtube and am learning a lot about human psychology because of it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Adi (2nd October 2015), animovado (2nd October 2015), Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (1st October 2015), Bluegreen (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Sophocles (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

I agree, Worker... Sound mixed with words, rhythm, melody, emotion, etc is an intricate tool for conveying how we feel, for transformation, and harmonizing 'movements of the people'. Here's one fine example from Lennon's 'bag of tricks', performed by Lennon look-a-like Mark Staycer... Or is it Lennon disguised as Mark Staycer portraying Lennon?...

It's obvious how powerful music is, in a universe built on frequency and vibration, it's the ultimate tramsmitter of information and emotion. Which is why our "opposition" have invested so heavily in controlling it. Thing is, though, it's uncontrollable. You can kill a thousand john lennons, but someone else will pick up an instrument and use it to reach the people. "They' fear that power..so watching how they promote certain performers and block others is really informative. Watching the symbology some of them are forced to use is telling. As people wake up to it..I hope those with musical ability use it to counteract what's happening. Lennon is a perfect example of how one man, through the power of his music, can become such a threat that he was assassinated.

I wonder how many more Lennons are out there, looking for a chance to make an impact?
    Last edited by Valley; 1st October 2015 at 23:45.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (1st October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,399 times in 10,153 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Want to REALLY question humanity?
    This individual has over 8 BILLION views on his channel:
    "I don't know how it all got started
    I don't know what they do with their lives" - B. Dylan

Well, actually, I do

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), TargeT (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

15. Link to Post #108
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

What we need/looking for is a concenses of direction.is it tiny steps going forward or a ground breaking paradigm shift.what replaces the paradigm ?
    Because if at the end of or new begining of if we have nothing to replace the old order with the people will run back to there masters .
    For me it's the one big push at there Achilles heel that they don't see coming.replaced with my dream of utopia which hangs somewhere in between the Venus project and unbuto .a resource economy using technology to support commuitys working together..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

Even if we succeed in waking everyone up, toss out the scum, and then start over, we still haven't solved the root cause of the problem. No revolution in the history of man has ever been successful in healing mans nature of violence, greed or lust for power. We can change the form all we want, but eventually it will crumble just like every other form has.
    The revolution has to come from within. Each person who can overcome their base nature and realize that only love can build something permanent, will have succeeded on their part.
    The US constitution couldn't keep corrupt people from completely ignoring the law and doing as they pleased. Only the conscience of morally strong people can protect what is right and just.
    We can't expect other people to do all the work of rooting out their dark nature in order that we have a more pleasant place to live. We each need to do our part, and provide an example of the type of person we would want to have as a neighbor.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

4evrneo (19th November 2015), animovado (2nd October 2015), Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), golden lady (2nd October 2015), gripreaper (4th October 2015), Jantje (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2015), take (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Watched the Century of the Self documentary and thought it was interesting that it says that after the counterculture faced such significant push-back from the “Power of the State” (e.g., the killing of students at Kent State, SWAT teams beating protestors, etc.), that those within the counterculture determined that the answer was not to fight outwardly, but to “turn inward….”

But of course, this “turning inward” was used simply by the PTB to gain more insight into ways to control, direct, and destroy the individual -- with EST, Esalen, the Self-Empowerment movement, etc. becoming little more than mechanisms (and probably CIA-controlled mechanisms) to defuse any legitimate resistance from nonconformers, primarily by figuring out how to market to them.

Unfortunately, this sounds very similar to what many in the New Age/alternative movement are saying today….That we can’t change society from outside, we have to look within, work with/uncover our shadow selves, change our thoughts, etc. Now, instead of EST and Esalen, we have alternative energy healers, meditation retreats, consciousness studies. They all sound so great - and I've done a few myself – but are they all just another way to keep us from engaging in fruitful, outward action?

Bill’s OP also suggests that we are “WAY WAY WAY too preoccupied with (and often diverted and distracted by) ethereal concepts like “Wave X, CERN….[etc.]” I completely agree, but then again, I doubt I’m the only one who came to Project Avalon after losing weeks of my life having my mind blown by watching Project Camelot interviews….. All those people talking so matter-of-factly about J-Rods and alternative timelines and holographic planes crashing into the Towers and Mr.X and the Rulers of the World -- and all other kinds of weirdness. It somehow seemed important to me back then (not even three years ago), to try to understand what might really being going on behind the scenes, to open my mind to the weird and unbelievable -- because it just might be true.

But then one travels too far down the rabbit hole, and it becomes harder and harder to DISCERN between hard-to-fathom information that seems far-fetched but maybe isn’t -- and sheer nonsense. Or between whistleblowers telling strange tales who may have some legitimate piece of the puzzle to disclose -- and storytellers who are possibly mind-controlled or just in it for the fun of the con.

Blue Avians, Giants, Parents, Archons, Moon Matrices, AI black goo. Frankly, I’m not an experiencer or a contactee, so it’s all beyond my realm of experience, but to me, increasingly, the storytellers seem less and less grounded or consistent in their stories.

Back when I listened to those early Camelot interviews, it felt important to consider all these weird possibilities. It felt like I was getting somewhere.... Now, I’m starting to swing back in the opposite direction – it’s all starting to feel like a whole lot of distraction, misdirection – and maybe even total nonsense.

Jeez. I hope I’m not going to one day believe in the Official 911 narrative again too. Or maybe that was the whole point.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Apophenia (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Bluegreen (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Curt (2nd October 2015), Ewan (5th October 2015), Hawkwind (5th October 2015), Heyoka_11 (2nd October 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), Laura Elina (17th October 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), take (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

21. Link to Post #111
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)

Back when I listened to those early Camelot interviews, it felt important to consider all these weird possibilities. It felt like I was getting somewhere.... Now, I’m starting to swing back in the opposite direction – it’s all starting to feel like a whole lot of distraction, misdirection – and maybe even total nonsense.

Jeez. I hope I’m not going to one day believe in the Official 911 narrative again too. Or maybe that was the whole point.

Totally disagreed.

It all comes together more & more everyday. The first interviews of Camelot were way-openers. Now we begin to see the whole story. Yes it looks crazy, but nobody said truth is simple and logical for our left-hemispeheres.

If one is not comfortable with new info that is coming out to daylight, it's really better for them to stick with official explanations for everything. It is certainly more rational and more soothing. "Well everything is under control of our good forces/government/army/religious leaders. No need for me to worry or take responsibility. God save our nation/army/religion etc."...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Jantje (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2015), take (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

23. Link to Post #112
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Quote Posted by Ted (here)
    Even if we succeed in waking everyone up, toss out the scum, and then start over, we still haven't solved the root cause of the problem. No revolution in the history of man has ever been successful in healing mans nature of violence, greed or lust for power. We can change the form all we want, but eventually it will crumble just like every other form has.
    The revolution has to come from within. Each person who can overcome their base nature and realize that only love can build something permanent, will have succeeded on their part.
    The US constitution couldn't keep corrupt people from completely ignoring the law and doing as they pleased. Only the conscience of morally strong people can protect what is right and just.
    We can't expect other people to do all the work of rooting out their dark nature in order that we have a more pleasant place to live. We each need to do our part, and provide an example of the type of person we would want to have as a neighbor.
    To say that mankind's violence, greed or lust for power is natural..... that has to be the most successful psy-op ever. I'm not buying it. It's not natural it's catering to psychopaths

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Ewan (5th October 2015), Iloveyou (3rd October 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2015), Ted (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    !

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)

I think that people have taken refuge in "fantastica" precisely because they have been stymied in their ability to take action in the real world.
    And I agree: the hysteria that we see increasingly, and also the reaching towards self-imagined savior figures, may in some people be a response to a kind of increasing inner powerlessness and helplessness.
    My thoughts here on Selkie's comment is. What exactly is the definition of "the real world" if it can ever be defined at all ? If what is said is true, that we are creators of our own reality and what can be touched in the seen world is just as real as what exists in the unseen world's. Or that this reality that we perceive is all an illusion, then I think our actions in the now can influence all world's, seen and unseen.
    I understand what you say about people taking refuge in fantastical, unbalanced positives not grounded with heads in the clouds which has the same outcome as burying ones head in the sand.
    As Bill says, Giving our power away while waiting for a saviour and being in denial that we are all responsible for our own actions and being that change that we wish to see in our interpretations of our reality (s).

This is what I witnessed in the counterculture in the 60s and 70s. An awakening of souls who stood up and protested against the system crying out no more war, NOT IN MY NAME. Because they became aware that they could change things.
    Yes like all great movements it was eventually infiltrated by bad drugs, wannabe messiah's and control freaks who created cults bringing more sexual abuse, violence and in some cases murder.

But many great souls boarded that train for change back then to head towards changes for the betterment of all, and they are still on that train. They never knew where the destination of the train would take them, but they knew it was important to get on board.
    Today it lifts my heart to see so many of our younger generations have also jumped onboard who believe that whatever loving actions we perform in this reality, can create a new reality.

Let us not forget the potential realities of the fantastic. We are all in the story.

I have a feeling that reaching a peaceful destination will not be the end of the line.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Daozen (2nd October 2015), Delight (3rd October 2015), Hawkwind (5th October 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), TraineeHuman (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member badgerboy's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree--that without those strides made in the prior counter-culture movements, we would not be where we are now, socially,politically. I was raised to "get back to the garden" by my bohemian mother, which I still live today, on a small farm. My mother was also Jack Kerouac's first wife. So within that, another counter-culture--which is more in the spirit of wreckless jazz than evolving the spirit? Though jazz evolves my spirit, too. I still see remnants of that original Thoreau inspired move to the land, sharing goods with neighbors and original Socialism in action. But I think the internet can keep people's hands out of soil and too much in the heads of other people, for better and worse.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to badgerboy For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Delight (3rd October 2015), earthdreamer (7th October 2015), Hawkwind (5th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    My thoughts here on Selkie's comment is. What exactly is the definition of "the real world" if it can ever be defined at all ?
    Then call it the "outer world", or the "external world" instead of the "real" world...the world of politics, of work, of projects, of relationships, of solid objects...I don't think its a mystery what I mean by the real world.

It is well-known that when people are stymied in their ability to have an effect in the external world, and if it goes on for long enough and is serious enough, they retreat into the inner world. Well, that is the point where we are collectively. All our efforts to effect orderly, peaceful change have been stymied. Most of our efforts to effect any change at all have been stymied. And so, collectively, we are retreating into the inner world.

The very fact that people now routinely buy into the idea that we live in a hologram is a sign of that. The external world is made of solid objects. The inner world is the world of holograms. We are collectively beginning to be unable to distinguish inner from outer, and that is a sign of delusion and madness...of psychosis. When it happens to an individual, it is plain enough to see. But when it happens collectively, it is much harder to identify because it looks normal...normal in the sense of normative. Madness is becoming normative (another sign that the counter-culture succeeded, btw), and I think it is no accident.

In a madhouse, it is well-known that everyone lives in his own little world, and collectively, that is what is happening to everyone. The New Age even enshrines its with the dictum "We all create our own reality."** and mistakes it for something healthy. I call on that dictum. If we are healthy, reality is really intersubjective. We co-create it. We do not each live in our own little world, like some hopeless psychotic on a back ward.

addition p.s. If the PTB did not constantly stymie us, we wouldn't need to reach for a savior! The desire for a savior is a sign that we feel stymied and ineffectual, in spite of our best efforts. We have not given our power away, we have been denied the use of it by those who want to retain their power at any cost.

addition All anyone needs to do to understand what I mean is to watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The inmates are barely able to socialize with each other. Some cannot socialize at all. Each one is in his own little world, "creating his own reality." And as Randall Murphy starts to bring them back to health, they start to socialize again, and their interest in the outer world is renewed. That is what I mean by inter-subjectivity and reality as co-creation and inter-relatedness, rather than "we all create our own reality".

btw, the emoticon is from PA's own selection.

** Or "we each create our own reality."
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd October 2015 at 16:14. Reason: for clarity

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

awakeningmom (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Ewan (5th October 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)

Totally disagreed.

It all comes together more & more everyday. The first interviews of Camelot were way-openers. Now we begin to see the whole story. Yes it looks crazy, but nobody said truth is simple and logical for our left-hemispeheres.

If one is not comfortable with new info that is coming out to daylight, it's really better for them to stick with official explanations for everything. It is certainly more rational and more soothing. "Well everything is under control of our good forces/government/army/religious leaders. No need for me to worry or take responsibility. God save our nation/army/religion etc."...

That’s actually part of my point, Feritciva – I DON’T see a whole story emerging. I see storytellers telling more and more far-out stories, stories that cannot be reconciled with other stories or storytellers. Blue Avians, spheres the size of Neptune, Moon and Saturn control centers being dismantled, giant battles going on in space, giants being moved off-planet, nasty reptiles leaving this galaxy…. And of course waves of energy either coming to help upgrade our DNA this fall – or to trap us in an even greater Control Grid if we make the “wrong” choice.

And then… I get up and have to make breakfast and go to work. The sky is still blue, I still have to drive my car through very real and hellish traffic. And looking up, I don’t see any warring spaceships in the sky or Neptune sized spheres or shape-shifting lizards. Blood moon tetrad prophecies come and go, and each storyteller touted as the next great thing sounds a little more unconvincing to me (e.g., Harald Kautz Vella – his Higherside Chats interview? Started off promising, but then even the host didn’t know what to do with him as he rambled on about having Beings do painful body work on him in the astral….huh? I thought we were talking about Black Goo….). Is this all just a descent into fantasy? A distraction? Entertainment? Starting to feel that way....

I doubt I will ever come to think about our armed forces/government/religious leaders as “good” or “in control of everything.” Never thought that in the first place. I’m quite aware of false flags and fiat currency and GMO’s and vaccines and stuff in the “real world” (as aptly defined by Selkie above) that can be researched and followed through to at least some level of validation and proof.

But the “ethereal” stuff, as Bill called it (CERN as a portal, Wave X, the various controlling/warring ET’s...) is incapable of that follow through – and it’s making less and less sense to me recently. I’m also questioning the practical benefits of – or maybe the success rate of -- trying to separate truth from fantasy/con game. If you are seeing a big picture emerging on the “ethereal” front – you are way ahead of me!

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), Laura Elina (17th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015), take (7th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Yes, awakeningmom...I could not agree more. All the fantasy stuff is getting to be ridiculous. I mean, totally ridiculous. People spinning wilder and wilder fantasies, and so many people sitting breathless on the edge of their chairs waiting for the next ridiculous pronouncement.

So why do they do it? Why does anyone listen to the fabulists? If it is for entertainment value (which I said it was in one of the threads awhile back), then ok, but then peeps should just admit it to themselves, instead of turning the world into one big fantasy-land theme park in their minds.

p.s. I am so dismayed by what happened to Harald Krautz-Vella. It very easy to get lost in the Nagual. That is why it is so important that a sorcerer remains sober.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

awakeningmom (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Hawkwind (5th October 2015), Laura Elina (17th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Not to derail this thread, but what DID happen to Harald Krautz Vella? It was the first time I listened to him (his Higherside Chats interview with Greg Carlwood), but I was truly dismayed that this was the person so many on PA were enthusiastic about. I know someone posted a video on this thread where he tries to explain himself... but I couldn't listen to more than a couple minutes of it as it sounded like more unbalanced rambling. Did his presentations significantly change?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Not to derail this thread, but what DID happen to Harald Krautz Vella? It was the first time I listened to him (his Higherside Chats interview with Greg Carlwood), but I was truly dismayed that this was the person so many on PA were enthusiastic about. I know someone posted a video on this thread where he tries to explain himself... but I couldn't listen to more than a couple minutes of it as it sounded like more unbalanced rambling. Did his presentations significantly change?
    I don't know what happened to him, but its like he's not the same person. His part of his and Cara's book is really good, but now...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

awakeningmom (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Yes, awakeningmom...I could not agree more. All the fantasy stuff is getting to be ridiculous. I mean, totally ridiculous. People spinning wilder and wilder fantasies, and so many people sitting breathless on the edge of their chairs waiting for the next ridiculous pronouncement.

So why do they do it? Why does anyone listen to the fabulists? If it is for entertainment value (which I said it was in one of the threads awhile back), then ok, but then peeps should just admit it to themselves, instead of turning the world into one big fantasy-land theme park in their minds.

p.s. I am so dismayed by what happened to Harald Krautz-Vella. It very easy to get lost in the Nagual. That is why it is so important that a sorcerer remains sober.
    The reasons for posting sensational news, true and false, can be many.

We need to develop and improve our discernment by paying attention to our bodies.

How does our body feel when we ask ourselves the questions:
    • Does this news, true or false, have any value for me, here and now?
    • Does this news empower me?
    • Is this news a manipulative distraction?
    • Am I inspired (as opposed to feeling anxiety and feeding the dark side) to take action?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 2nd October 2015 at 16:15.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

animovado (2nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Hawkwind (5th October 2015), Jantje (3rd October 2015), johnh (2nd October 2015), Meggings (3rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015), WildOrchid (7th October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 6 14 LastLast