+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Another mass shooting in the US, Umpqua Community College, Oregon

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: Another mass shooting in the US, Umpqua Community College, Oregon

False flags are 'engineered' to fool the gullible into giving up their right to bear arms. Don't buy into their deception.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2015), Awakening2014 (3rd October 2015), Calz (2nd October 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), Ki's (5th October 2015), Nan (4th October 2015), observer (2nd October 2015), seko (2nd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015), Shannon (3rd October 2015), Sierra (6th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I respect Jim Marrs with the highest degree of honor. Jim has said many times (and I paraphrase), "as long as there is one individual with a gun on the planet, and I don't care if it's even the police or the military, than by gosh, I'm gonna have a gun."

Makes sense to me. Where's the argument?

Now.... perhaps those members supporting, "taking the fire arms away", should do some deeper research into what is really going-on. That's what the Avalon experience is supposed to be about....

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,584 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ...But something's gotta change..
    No, it doesn't.

The reason I say this is because the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. The Second Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights, which is part of the Constitution. The only way to change the Second Amendment is to change the Constitution, something the PTB would just LOVE to do. To change the Second Amendment, a Constitutional Convention would have to be called (if I remember civics class correctly),

Quote A constitutional convention is a gathering for the purpose of writing a new constitution or revising an existing constitution. A general constitutional convention is called to create the first constitution of a political unit or to entirely replace an existing constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consti...itical_meeting)
    Do you really think that the power-mad psychopaths would stop at changing the Second Amendment? I don't. I think that if the Second Amendment were used as a pretext to call a Constitutional Convention, we would be left with no Bill of Rights and no Constitution at all.

I don't think the men writing the constitution ever imagined the possibility of school shootings. How could they? They were clearly very wise men, and i think if they were alive today they'd be wise enough to endorse some form of gun restriction. The 2nd Amendment exists because at that time states were at war with states and there were renegade indians running wild etc...it was a very dangerous time

The constitution is a wonderful document, but as humanity grows and evolves, it needs its laws to reflect that.

I don't think it serves anyone to cling to laws or ideas that no longer serve us. If we did, I s'pose we'd still be killing people who worked on the sabbath

I'm not suggesting all guns be removed from the population and declared illegal. But something must change. If it doesnt, these events will continue ad nauseum. I mean, are you OK with this???...as some sort of lesser of the evils evil??? I don't really follow you on this one Selkie..

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (2nd October 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), heyokah (3rd October 2015), Sierra (6th October 2015), Wind (3rd October 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    False flags are 'engineered' to fool the gullible into giving up their right to bear arms. Don't buy into their deception.
    Fyi to all : https://shar.es/17QJy2

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2015), Calz (2nd October 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), East Sun (2nd October 2015), joeecho (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), Reinhard (3rd October 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I don't think the men writing the constitution ever imagined the possibility of school shootings. How could they?
    Fair enough ... I don't think those writing the constitution envisioned mind control so complete that there could be nearly an unlimited number of "postal people".

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Awakening2014 (3rd October 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), East Sun (2nd October 2015), joeecho (2nd October 2015), Ki's (5th October 2015), Loveisall21 (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), Nasu (2nd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015), Sierra (6th October 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)

This is a very lazy way of justifying gun ownership, imo.....to sit back and without emotion declare all these events "false flags". It's profoundly arrogant and not very intelligent. It conveniently removes all responsibility from oneself and places it on some very easy to blame conspiracy theory. It's the easy way out...and its totally lacking in intelligence, compassion and just plain common sense.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Another mass shooting in the US, Umpqua Community Collage, Oregon

..I'm not suggesting all guns be removed from the population and declared illegal. But something must change. If it doesnt, these events will continue ad nauseum. I mean, are you OK with this???...as some sort of lesser of the evils evil??? I don't really follow you on this one Selkie..
    I know you're not suggesting that, Mike. But clearly the PTB have it as their goal.

Its not that I'm "ok" with it. I hate these mass shootings as much as anyone. Its that I understand that crazy or bad people abusing our freedoms is one of the risks involved in living in a free society.

Someone will always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS abuse our freedoms, and the people who want us to have NO freedoms will always use that as a pretext to take all of our freedoms away from us in the name of the greater good.

So I say that we...yes we...should be willing to run the risk that some nut or nuts (if this is not a false flag) will abuse a basic freedom just so that we can have those basic freedoms.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2015), Awakening2014 (3rd October 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), Loveisall21 (2nd October 2015), Nan (4th October 2015), Sierra (6th October 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Don't remember the source ... but allegedly there have been 19 instances of genocide on the planet ...
    Good point Calz you got me thinking and I know your point , which is why
    the first right to bear arms was included. The 13 colonies had just come
    out of a civil war with Britain as until independence they were still
    subjects of the German British King , that's why there were 'Hessian'
    mercenaries , Scots ,Irish , welsh , English ,native Americans and
    others fighting for the crown, and more or less the same ethnic groups
    fighting for independence some of which were multi generational colonists who
    thought themselves loyal to their 'State ' first , Crown second and the united states,
    after hostilities began at Concorde and Bunker Hill, and if it was not for French
    intervention and luck , Cornwallis would of won the Yorktown campaign and who
    knows how long the war would have dragged on and who would of won. Though as
    the States were moving west and south taking new states from other former French
    and Spanish colonies and native peoples traditional lands. The US would have
    eventually been formed one way or another, which eventually leads to the second
    civil war between the north and South , and the genocide thru wars and disease of
    the native American population.

Add to this it was only a decade or so after the Anglo / French American wars
    part of the seven years war in Europe .When the British and colonist and native
    forces defeated Gen Montcalm at Quebec and took over the former French colony
    of Canada. This is partly why the French were willing to recognise the colonies
    fight against Britain and sent a French army and fleet to aid General Washington
    which was the deciding factor in the surrender of Gen Cornwallis at Yorktown.
    Which more or less signalled the end for the crown as war was brewing in Europe
    again and the empire was expanding elsewhere, and the rest is history...

War Profiteers & Population Control - USA at War 222 Years out of 239 Since 1776
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...239-Since-1776

Which is a long winded answer that America was born by the gun and its part
    of the culture and its a complex issue.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd October 2015 at 21:06.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2015), avid (3rd October 2015), Calz (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), heyokah (3rd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), Nasu (2nd October 2015), seko (2nd October 2015), Sierra (7th October 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

I don't think the men writing the constitution ever imagined the possibility of school shootings. How could they?
    Fair enough ... I don't think those writing the constitution envisioned mind control so complete that there could be nearly an unlimited number of "postal people".

I believe some forms of mind control exist. I also believe false flags have occured.

But we use these things carelessly and indiscriminately and irresponsibly Calzy. We externalize (thanks Ulli) waaaay too much on this forum. Way too much. It's a way of avoiding responsibility and the burden of rational thought.

That's my take

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), heyokah (3rd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Don't remember the source ... but allegedly there have been 19 instances of genocide on the planet ...
    I went completely off topic with my answer above , genocide some could consider
    the 'flood' the first act of genocide but from the ancient world and possibly even
    earlier 'galactic wars' Man has been killing man with what ever weapon they could
    find or conceive. History is full of them from Biblical slaughter to the ancient
    empires , to the Romans ,thru the centuries to the century of industrial death the
    20th right up to today in the Middle East. It should be pointed out the Rwanda
    massacres were done with machettes and other weapons.So it is not necessarily
    the weapon but the 'conditioning' of the user . I looked on the genocide page and
    there is a wide definition from many different cultures thru out history.
    Not just the obvious ones like Germany , USSR and China there are many more
    as you know.

This is an incomplete list that may never be able to satisfy particular standards for
    completeness. You can help by expanding it with reliably sourced entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_death_toll
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd October 2015 at 00:03.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2015), Calz (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), Nasu (2nd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

..I'm not suggesting all guns be removed from the population and declared illegal. But something must change. If it doesnt, these events will continue ad nauseum. I mean, are you OK with this???...as some sort of lesser of the evils evil??? I don't really follow you on this one Selkie..
    I know you're not suggesting that, Mike. But clearly the PTB have it as their goal.

Its not that I'm "ok" with it. I hate these mass shootings as much as anyone. Its that I understand that crazy or bad people abusing our freedoms is one of the risks involved in living in a free society.

Someone will always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS abuse our freedoms, and the people who want us to have NO freedoms will always use that as a pretext to take all of our freedoms away from us in the name of the greater good.

So I say that we...yes we...should be willing to run the risk that some nut or nuts (if this is not a false flag) will abuse a basic freedom just so that we can have those basic freedoms.

I mean I agree with some of this...but to do nothing or to change nothing is insane!

(I wonder what Keel would say?)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), heyokah (3rd October 2015)

22. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Notice there's never any "mass stabbings"...or anything of that nature.

Especially here in the wild wide west
    Good rant, absolutely no truth to it but a good rant

China mass stabbing: Deadly knife attack in Kunming
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

Mass Stabbing Reported at Houston-Area Community College
    http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/...munity-college

Mother arrested for murder after 8 children found stabbed to death in Australian home
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...218-story.html

'Shy' student held in mass stabbing at Pa. school
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...bings/7498911/

Matthew de Grood charged in Calgary's 'worst mass murder'
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...rder-1.2610465

I can list about 20 more in a few minutes

... And the Wild West was not really that wild, that's all Hollywood.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Not-Wild-W.../dp/0804748543
    Last edited by risveglio; 2nd October 2015 at 19:53.

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

I mean I agree with some of this...but to do nothing or to change nothing is insane!

(I wonder what Keel would say?)
    But change it how? The only way to change the Constitution is with a Constitutional Convention, but that opens up the entire Constitution to be changed, or even to be morphed by the psychopaths into a form that is unrecognizable to us. The reason being that the Second Amendment cannot be changed any other way than through a Constitutional Convention. The PTB know this.

A lower law cannot change a higher law, and so the only way to effect real gun control would be to bring about a Constitutional Convention so that the Second Amendment, itself, could be changed.

But the PTB psychos will not stop there! They would like to do away with the US Constitution entirely. And that is what will happen if a Constitutional Convention is ever called in order to change the Second Amendment.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2015), Calz (2nd October 2015), East Sun (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), Nasu (2nd October 2015)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote I mean I agree with some of this...but to do nothing or to change nothing is insane!

Quote But change it how? The only way to change the Constitution is with a Constitutional Convention, but that opens up the entire Constitution to be changed, or even to be morphed by the psychopaths into a form that is unrecognizable to us. The reason being that the Second Amendment cannot be changed any other way than through a Constitutional Convention. The PTB know this.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2015), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), joeecho (2nd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), observer (3rd October 2015), Ol' Roy (2nd October 2015), Selkie (2nd October 2015)

27. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    GUNS KILL PEOPLE is like saying parked cars run over and kill people of their own accord.
    No it's not. In fact, that's a really dumb thing you just said there. Just dumb.
    Ok, its like saying spoons make people fat?

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    GUNS KILL PEOPLE is like saying parked cars run over and kill people of their own accord.
    No it's not. In fact, that's a really dumb thing you just said there. Just dumb.

yes but forks and table knives are much more deadly

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

heyokah (3rd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), observer (3rd October 2015)

30. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Don't remember the source ... but allegedly there have been 19 instances of genocide on the planet ...

Each was proceeded with removing guns from the populace.

No one (with a conscience) wants to see innocents killed ... no one.

Genocides can and have killed many millions.

Do the math.

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)

That's cute. There must be some kind of book out there where you freaks draw these goofy sayings from...and you're so proud of them!

That China event involved militants. Terrorists. And there was something like 5 of them. Sure, set them loose on a crowd and bad things are going to happen...knives or no knives. I'm talking about the lone gunman syndrome we have here in the US..

The woman in Australia attacked children. Children. Pretty easy targets. It was described as domestic too. Not that hard to do when your have 'em all rounded up in a room. Again, you're missing the point entirely...

The last one is valid. Ok, fine. Exceptions to every rule.

All I can say is, thank God they didn't have guns! It would have been 100x worse!
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd October 2015 at 20:19.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Gaia (2nd October 2015), heyokah (3rd October 2015)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

This is an ever continued debate.

Will the nitwits that be continue to stage these "events" to push the gun grab ... well yes.

To be quite honest ... and I will throw in a twist ... with all the advanced black op toys I don't thing gun ownership matters one iota at this point.

Torch and pitchfork days have gone.

There are myriads of ways to eliminate mass quantities of people if and when the time comes.

With that happy thought ... I have to pick up my kid from school

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

heyokah (3rd October 2015), Mike (2nd October 2015), observer (3rd October 2015)

35. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

There seems to be an abundance of 'Manchurian candidates' involved in many if these shootings. And when they are shot they are gone, out of sight, out of mind. They seem to be 'chosen' because of their 'weaknesses' and can be manipulated to their detriment.

There will always be more of them to be exploited. Keep an eye out for more of this kind of thing.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Calz (2nd October 2015), gripreaper (3rd October 2015), heyokah (3rd October 2015), joeecho (2nd October 2015), Ki's (5th October 2015), observer (3rd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast