+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using video games to prepare humanity for disclosure?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Default Using video games to prepare humanity for disclosure?

So, here's the link:
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

Star Citizen. I'm a gamer, and I backed this game over a year ago. I was thinking...we see a lot of info come through, veiled, in films/tv/music..why not video games? there are tens of millions of gamers in the world..seems like a perfect vehicle. Of all the games I've seen, this one here seems to best mimic what galactic society is (probably) really like. Is SC a vehicle(along with others) to "soften the ground" for full disclosure? or is it just a game?

/discuss

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Atlas (2nd October 2015), DeDukshyn (2nd October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), Inversion (27th May 2016), Nasu (2nd October 2015), Noir (3rd October 2015), Rhah (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Default Re: Using video games to prepare humanity for disclosure?

before assains creed became a franchise I was blown away by the storyline and plot twist..i admired the genius of the blended religions.. sci fi.. history..dna.. bloodlines advanced tech and alien creators... eden....tho the violence is pretty heavy.
    talk about in your face....
    good topic.

truth and balance.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Atlas (2nd October 2015), DeDukshyn (8th October 2015), Gaia (2nd October 2015), Nasu (2nd October 2015), Wind (2nd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

I am a mother of a gamer. My son is 16 years old, I do not know whether or not it prepares of a disclosure about gaming with League of Legends, Black Ops, World of War Fary Tale etc. One thing is certain for me, this are put and improve skills from a mouse and a keyboard for them.

As I often say to my childrens : Your thumbs are more agile than mine.
    Last edited by Gaia; 2nd October 2015 at 18:34.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

sunpaw (28th May 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Well, since the gaming industry nowadays is bigger than the film industry, and much more accesible to people from all over the world from a very young age, there is no doubt in my mind that it's used both for programming and disclosure.

Just look at "blockbuster" games like Mass Effect, for example, which is a science fiction game that revolves around a soldier whose mission it is to save the galaxy from a race of powerful mechanical beings known as the "Reapers".
    In the first game you investigate Saren, whom is operating under the guidance of Sovereign, a Reaper left behind in the Milky Way tens of thousands of years before, when the Reapers exterminated virtually all sentient organic life in the galaxy as part of a recurrent cycle of genocide for an unknown purpose. Sovereign's purpose is to trigger the imminent return of the Reaper fleet hibernating in extra-galactic dark space, restarting the process of extermination.
    The second game takes place two years later, and has you battle the Collectors, an alien race abducting entire human colonies in a plan to help the Reapers return to the Milky Way.
    Whereas the final game centers on the war waging against the Reapers.
    Also interesting: the upcoming fourth installment of the series will take place in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Or just take a look at the storylines you play through in the recent Call Of Duty games - probably the best selling gaming series in recent years. A series that regularly raked in more than a $1 billion annually.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    In 2011, a Russian Ultranationalist by the name of Imran Zakhaev is determined to return his homeland to the Soviet times. Zakhaev knows the United States of America would never allow this to happen, thus he funds a coup in the Middle East, organized by his ally Khaled Al-Asad, to draw public attention to the Middle East instead of Russia.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Set five years after the conclusion of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Despite the efforts of the Marines and the SAS, the Ultranationalists seize control of Russia and enshrine Imran Zakhaev, the deceased leader of the Ultranationalists, a hero and martyr. Meanwhile, Vladimir Makarov, one of Zakhaev's former lieutenants, begins a reign of terror against Europe by staging numerous terrorist attacks.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    "Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? Shepherd created a war ...but only we knew the truth."

Hours after killing General Shepherd, John Price and Nikolai evacuate a dying John "Soap" MacTavish from Site Hotel Bravo, Afghanistan. They reach a safehouse run by Nikolai's Loyalist allies in Himachal Pradesh, India. While Soap receives medical attention, Vladimir Makarov's forces storm the safehouse in an attempt to kill the three. Together, the four are all that remains of the now-disavowed Task Force 141. Price's team then goes into hiding for two months, while Makarov does the same.

On the same day, World War III continues. The actions of Delta Force Metal Team facilitates the Russian army's withdrawal from the invasion of Lower Manhattan, New York. They start by destroying a jamming tower on top of the New York Stock Exchange, then with hijacking a Russian Oscar II submarine in the East River, in order to use its ordinance against its own fleet.

Or, of course, the Fallout series.

From wiki:
    The series is set in a fictionalized United States in an alternate history scenario that diverged from our reality following World War II. The transistor was not invented, while vacuum tubes and atomic physics became the cornerstones to scientific progress, eventually achieving the technological aspirations of the early Atomic Age and locking society into a 1950s cultural stasis. Thus, in this alternative atompunk "golden age", a bizarre socio-technological status quo emerges, in which advanced robots, nuclear-powered cars, directed-energy weapons, and other futuristic technologies are seen alongside 1950s-era computers and telephones, and the aesthetics and Cold War paranoia of the 1950s continue to dominate the American lifestyle well into the 21st century.

More than a hundred years before the start of the series, an energy crisis emerged caused by the depletion of petroleum reserves, leading to a period called the "Resource Wars" – a series of events which included a war between the European Commonwealth and the Middle East, the disbanding of the United Nations, the U.S. annexation of Canada, and a Chinese invasion and subsequent military occupation of Alaska. These eventually culminated in the "Great War" in the year 2077, a two-hour nuclear exchange on an apocalyptic scale, which subsequently created the post-apocalyptic United States, the setting of the Fallout world.

And these are only 3 examples of very, very popular and high-grossing gaming series that are literally played by millions of people around the globe. And I could name many more.
    Take World of Warcraft for example, which is filled with satanic and dark magic symbolism and currently has a memberbase of close to 6 million active monthly subscribers, and has had a peak of no less than 12 million in 2009.

So to me there's no doubt about it that this industry is being used by the cabal. And ever since my awakening I keep seeing all of this material that I am now starting to become aware of coming out in videogames. And everytime that happens I realise that whoever wrote those storylines must've been "in the know."

Personally I am glad and proud that I have managed to give up on gaming for the most part. In my teens I used to game an awful lot, my parents would even say that I was addicted, and I admit that I ruined my highschool years because of it. But fortunately I have been able to let it go.
    i have come to see gaming as literally wasting your time. With a few exceptions here and there, with games that are actually educational to some extent (I have learned an awful lot about Greek mythology from playing God of War ), it's become worthless to me.

And I think that that has been one of the main reasons why so much money is being pumped into this industry: the fact that so many people, and especially kids, these days waste such an incredible amount of time of their lives playing video games instead of actually doing something useful for themselves or others.
    Last edited by Rhah; 2nd October 2015 at 18:42.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (3rd October 2015), DNA (27th May 2016), Jantje (3rd October 2015), Matt P (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

What............. Are they gonna disclose that there is a big yellow circle with a mouth, roaming around the streets, eating white pills and the occasional ghost?

Please tell me the Pac-Man conspiracy ain't true.........

Regards.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Jantje (3rd October 2015), Rhah (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

The radial nerve, which innervates the thumb, is higher up the spinal cord than the ulnar nerve, which innervates the fingers.

Interestingly, "normally" the thumb is much less dexterous than the fingers, so what I'm thinking is that this new dexterity of the thumbs may mean that anatomically and physiologically we are integrating our thumbs in a way(s) that they have never been integrated before.

In other words, we may be gaining real mastery of our thumbs for the very first time through these video games.
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd October 2015 at 19:01.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gaia (2nd October 2015), Inaiá (3rd October 2015), t2016 (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    Well, since the gaming industry nowadays is bigger than the film industry, and much more accesible to people from all over the world from a very young age, there is no doubt in my mind that it's used both for programming and disclosure.

Just look at "blockbuster" games like Mass Effect, for example, which is a science fiction game that revolves around a soldier whose mission it is to save the galaxy from a race of powerful mechanical beings known as the "Reapers".
    In the first game you investigate Saren, whom is operating under the guidance of Sovereign, a Reaper left behind in the Milky Way tens of thousands of years before, when the Reapers exterminated virtually all sentient organic life in the galaxy as part of a recurrent cycle of genocide for an unknown purpose. Sovereign's purpose is to trigger the imminent return of the Reaper fleet hibernating in extra-galactic dark space, restarting the process of extermination.
    The second game takes place two years later, and has you battle the Collectors, an alien race abducting entire human colonies in a plan to help the Reapers return to the Milky Way.
    Whereas the final game centers on the war waging against the Reapers.
    Also interesting: the upcoming fourth installment of the series will take place in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Or just take a look at the storylines you play through in the recent Call Of Duty games - probably the best selling gaming series in recent years. A series that regularly raked in more than a $1 billion annually.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    In 2011, a Russian Ultranationalist by the name of Imran Zakhaev is determined to return his homeland to the Soviet times. Zakhaev knows the United States of America would never allow this to happen, thus he funds a coup in the Middle East, organized by his ally Khaled Al-Asad, to draw public attention to the Middle East instead of Russia.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Set five years after the conclusion of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Despite the efforts of the Marines and the SAS, the Ultranationalists seize control of Russia and enshrine Imran Zakhaev, the deceased leader of the Ultranationalists, a hero and martyr. Meanwhile, Vladimir Makarov, one of Zakhaev's former lieutenants, begins a reign of terror against Europe by staging numerous terrorist attacks.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    "Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? Shepherd created a war ...but only we knew the truth."

Hours after killing General Shepherd, John Price and Nikolai evacuate a dying John "Soap" MacTavish from Site Hotel Bravo, Afghanistan. They reach a safehouse run by Nikolai's Loyalist allies in Himachal Pradesh, India. While Soap receives medical attention, Vladimir Makarov's forces storm the safehouse in an attempt to kill the three. Together, the four are all that remains of the now-disavowed Task Force 141. Price's team then goes into hiding for two months, while Makarov does the same.

On the same day, World War III continues. The actions of Delta Force Metal Team facilitates the Russian army's withdrawal from the invasion of Lower Manhattan, New York. They start by destroying a jamming tower on top of the New York Stock Exchange, then with hijacking a Russian Oscar II submarine in the East River, in order to use its ordinance against its own fleet.

Or, of course, the Fallout series.

From wiki:
    The series is set in a fictionalized United States in an alternate history scenario that diverged from our reality following World War II. The transistor was not invented, while vacuum tubes and atomic physics became the cornerstones to scientific progress, eventually achieving the technological aspirations of the early Atomic Age and locking society into a 1950s cultural stasis. Thus, in this alternative atompunk "golden age", a bizarre socio-technological status quo emerges, in which advanced robots, nuclear-powered cars, directed-energy weapons, and other futuristic technologies are seen alongside 1950s-era computers and telephones, and the aesthetics and Cold War paranoia of the 1950s continue to dominate the American lifestyle well into the 21st century.

More than a hundred years before the start of the series, an energy crisis emerged caused by the depletion of petroleum reserves, leading to a period called the "Resource Wars" – a series of events which included a war between the European Commonwealth and the Middle East, the disbanding of the United Nations, the U.S. annexation of Canada, and a Chinese invasion and subsequent military occupation of Alaska. These eventually culminated in the "Great War" in the year 2077, a two-hour nuclear exchange on an apocalyptic scale, which subsequently created the post-apocalyptic United States, the setting of the Fallout world.

And these are only 3 examples of very, very popular and high-grossing gaming series that are literally played by millions of people around the globe. And I could name many more.
    Take World of Warcraft for example, which is filled with satanic and dark magic symbolism and currently has a memberbase of close to 6 million active monthly subscribers, and has had a peak of no less than 12 million in 2009.

So to me there's no doubt about it that this industry is being used by the cabal. And ever since my awakening I keep seeing all of this material that I am now starting to become aware of coming out in videogames. And everytime that happens I realise that whoever wrote those storylines must've been "in the know."

Personally I am glad and proud that I have managed to give up on gaming for the most part. In my teens I used to game an awful lot, my parents would even say that I was addicted, and I admit that I ruined my highschool years because of it. But fortunately I have been able to let it go.
    i have come to see gaming as literally wasting your time. With a few exceptions here and there, with games that are actually educational to some extent (I have learned an awful lot about Greek mythology from playing God of War ), it's become worthless to me.

And I think that that has been one of the main reasons why so much money is being pumped into this industry: the fact that so many people, and especially kids, these days waste such an incredible amount of time of their lives playing video games instead of actually doing something useful for themselves or others.
    Technology and the internet replace TV all leveled by the bottom... We invented the world and the web of shadows ''Beenox'' in my own town Québec city...
    Last edited by Gaia; 2nd October 2015 at 19:00.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Addiction to these games is a big issue, and in my experience League of Legends is one of the worst.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

DNA (27th May 2016), Gaia (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Got to buy to my son a 10$ card each month on my credit card Do you know a bit about league of legends Deadfoot?
    Last edited by Gaia; 2nd October 2015 at 19:01.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

william r sanford72 (19th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    The radial nerve, which innervates the thumb, is higher up the spinal cord than the ulnar nerve, which innervates the fingers.

Interestingly, "normally" the thumb is much less dexterous than the fingers, so what I'm thinking is that this new dexterity of the thumbs may mean that anatomically and physiologically we are integrating our thumbs in a way(s) that they have never been integrated before.

In other words, we may be gaining real mastery of our thumbs for the very first time through these video games.
    And Android ability... Mastering two thumb typing once... The thumbs of a human give an Android the ability... You know that my friend... Glad that you are here. My apologize for what you been.. with me... we are a family here.... and big hug!
    Last edited by Gaia; 2nd October 2015 at 19:12.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Selkie (2nd October 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Never played any games. Total layman of this subject. I don´t have any attraction for it what so ever. Especially amount of violence discourages me event to think of playing.

However, are there any real educational games existing or any games which one can learn something or improve your skills?

Being father of teenage son I can also see how addictive gaming can be. Although, I am happy my son has also some other interests too so he is not totally lost case... :-)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Atlas (2nd October 2015), Matt P (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

UFO Online - Fight for Earth

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd October 2015), DNA (27th May 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)

Mobile phone addiction/abuse/misuse is one of the forms of compulsive use of “a mobile phone” by adolescents across the world. A new kind of health disorder in this category among adolescents, “smartphone's addiction/abuse/misuse” is now challenging health, Their thumbs will ache... And leaving with nonverbal learning disorder.. Now back to topic

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Selkie (2nd October 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Have you seen 'War Games 2' the supper computer watches all server games players, any who make it to a certain high level get tag as possible security threats!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (27th May 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I also game a bit here and there, and have been watching Star Citizen develop, and fully intend to start playing as soon as it fleshes out a little more in a properly playable way. I played the original Wing Commander also created by Chris Roberts, in the very early nineties.

So far, I haven't seen a lot of what could be considered "disclosure" in regards to this game at all, however, the designers are going to great lengths to ensure a great deal of realism and logical sense goes into this project. For example, all the ships are fully modelled inside and out in such a way that it is pretty much what would be designed if a bunch of engineers got together and decided to design real spacecraft.

Chris Roberts says SC is the game he always wanted to create but was always blocked by producers from doing so, citing that "no one wants a game that complicated". Funny enough, he's acquired a vast amount of project money by people interested -- more than enough to make the game and be well paid for it -- shows how much the "decision makers" of our media content actually care or are in touch with the end users.

I have several hundred hours into another game called Elite: Dangerous -- which isn't as full featured as SC plans to be (by a long shot), but it really is a work of art -- 400 billion unique procedurally generated star systems (making up the entire milky way galaxy), and correct mapping for all the vast majority of the ones we know about, and not to mention all to proper scale (which is mind blowing!). You can literally be in the Sol system, find Polaris in the sky where it should be, you can fly there, and when you get there the star positioning is pretty much what it would be if one were really there. IT started a little light on features, but the developers are still hard at work, with coming additions for PvP arena dogfighting, and explorable planets.

I believe SC is really just the game that Chris Roberts always imagined and wanted to create, but had always been limited by hardware constraints, the sheer scale of his vision, and producers "safe bets".

I really hope it lives up to the hype ... I'm thinking an oculus rift might be on my shopping list after SC comes out

BTW the X series of games have been doing a large majority of what SC claims to be able to do, just with SC being multiplayer, and having an incredible game engine (cryengine 3) allows so much more richness, immersion and detail.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd October 2015 at 23:40.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

william r sanford72 (2nd October 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Here's a couple adverts for ships in the game -- all media is created within the actual game engine using real game assets ...

Addition:
    More ...

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd October 2015 at 01:01.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2015), DNA (27th May 2016), Gaia (3rd October 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2015), Sean (28th May 2016), Sir Eltor (3rd October 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd October 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (5th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

talking about the assains creed game in an early post... just came across this yesterday and this thread came to mind and am curious if the movie follows the storyline,

Published on May 11, 2016

Through a revolutionary technology that unlocks his genetic memories, Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender) experiences the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. Callum discovers he is descended from a mysterious secret society, the Assassins, and amasses incredible knowledge and skills to take on the oppressive and powerful Templar organization in the present day. ASSASSIN’S CREED stars Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender (X-Men: Days of Future Past, 12 Years a Slave) and Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard (The Dark Knight Rises, La Vie en Rose). The film is directed by Justin Kurzel (Snowtown, Macbeth); produced by New Regency, Ubisoft Motion Pictures, DMC Films and Kennedy/Marshall; co-financed by RatPac Entertainment and Alpha Pictures; and distributed by 20th Century Fox.

TRUTH and BALANCE

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), DeDukshyn (28th May 2016), DNA (27th May 2016), uzn (28th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

All media formats/platforms exist solely for the purpose of promoting an idea.
    There are more video games about war and violence than anything else. I guess if you can get kids (and adults) spending most of their time killing pixels…they will become more desensitized to the violence in reality.
    I’ve seen how these kids and young adults want to be soldiers after playing hours of Call of Duty and Halo games. So I’m in the mind that many things promoted in these video games are most likely unhealthy and propaganda heavy. Ever seen all the symbolism, Satanism in the most popular games like Grand Theft Auto, Doom, Dark Souls, Metal Gear, etc, etc…

Yeah, the disclosure is there...

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2016), DNA (27th May 2016), william r sanford72 (27th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Assassin's Creed trailers:

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

william r sanford72 (28th May 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    the fact that so many people, and especially kids, these days waste such an incredible amount of time of their lives playing video games instead of actually doing something useful for themselves or others.
    Well, the same could be said about reading books. And we know it´s not a waste of time.

Back to the Thread-question, Space-adventures have been around since the birth of videogames. It´s not a new phenomenon. Look at Uncharted for example: In every Uncharted game you stumble upon an extinct highly evolved ancient civilisation, exept the last one, there it´s a conglomerate of pirates with their lost gold. Assassins Creed started out good but turned into an endless chewed out chewing gum that got stretched out way to far. Since I also work in the Games Industry there are not so many control mechanisms like in Movieproduction. If your Team works for Time-Warner or Disney and they finance your Game, then they can tell you what to do and want not. Mostly if you make a game with their Characters (like Batman or Donald Duck). But if your Team makes a Game of their own and presents it when finished to a Publisher or publish it yourself (for example on Steam, Xbox, or Playstation) than only the sales count. What you put into your game is entirely up to you. There however was one instance when the powers that be reacted to a Videogame and basically destroyed the company. The company was called Westwood, they invented RTS (RealTimeStrategy) with their Game Dune II. Another great RTS game from Westwood was "Red Alert" and they did an Ad-on to it called "Yuri´s Revenge". It portrayed most of the underground knowledge of forbidden Inventions, Tesla Coils, Tesla Tanks, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, small Antigravity-Platforms for Soldiers to float over the Battlefield and much more. Only weeks after the release of "Yuri´s Revenge" Westwood was taken over by Electronic Arts (EA), or should i say Prince "EA" That was it for Westwood, EA continued with the Command&Conquer series but made it more mainstream. By the Way Blizzard (another Games Company) just stole the Idea of Westwood and simply inserted the Warhammer Characters in the Dune II game and got the game "Starcraft" out of it.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Atlas (28th May 2016), william r sanford72 (28th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast