+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

Thoughts on My Work: ElectronicTelepathy.net

I have been pouring a lot of work into my new website ElectronicTelepathy.net. The website covers future technology like no other I have found. From unique and extensive black project and extraterrestrial technology experiences I have been able to put together what might be the first comprehensive look into electronic telepathy from a users standpoint published on the internet.

I have gotten some flack for writing about future technology by people who have been programmed by the word and associations with "Transhumanism". To be very clear I am not trying to preach use of the technologies I have witnessed...

I have no investment if people try these technologies for themselves or not once they go public, in fact I warn against using initial versions of these technologies. I do try to warn people who are enthusiasts of future technology of certain potentials for these technologies to be used as a trojan horse into a person's mind by corporations + government. And I have been quoted in a popular article written about me, warning about trusting Google, Microsoft, or Facebook when they get into eTelepathy, AI, and mind technologies...

These technologies are on mankind's doorstep. No doubt about it. After extensive experiences with end game remote technologies in both aspects of them being weaponized and used as recreation(if it could even be called that), I can say these technologies have an epic double edged blade to them. There is a lot of disinformation about future technology that demonizes it. I argue it is a balance.

The coming technologies can be used to take a person "further from source" like the New Age sources claim. That methodology is replacing the soul and genetic influence on thought generation with artificial intelligence. It is commonly done by fallen angels... So the new age sources would be right if they were warning about that part of it. However lumping all of future tech as some demonized transhumanism soup will be shown as fallacious thinking to most once these technologies are mastered and are actually used by the population.

Synthesizers for electronic music are still 'demon synthesized horribleness' to some people. To me they make some of the most beautiful sounds in existence...

Nobody who demonizes these technologies has comprehensively experienced them. Every person who has comprehensively experienced them in an environment where they are not being weaponized against them likes it from what I can tell, and almost everyone who experiences them in today's age experiences them as weapons against their well being. So I can see why a lot of people associate these technologies with negative...

The biggest motivation of writing about my experiences with extraterrestrial and black project technology is to document everything I can when it comes to my experiences so that once 100% of the technology I speak about is proven, I will have more credibility and will bring attention to the human rights abuses of this age to people who look into my case... When there is a list of like 50-100 technological capabilities I speak about that were once unknown and ridiculed in the beginning of the 21st century, then proven by science, I think that has potential to open people's eyes. Thus my biggest motivation to write about future tech, is to expose the human rights abuses done by mind control technologies in the 20th and 21st century...

My electronic telepathy website is basically as if someone in the 1940s had access to an alien world's internet, and was able to write about it. The shadow government apparently sees it as a decently big deal, and has been torturing, threatening, and suppressing me more frequently since I embarked on good work on this website...

Through clear experiences with black project+ technology that is not yet public, I have very easy logical windows into fairly concrete future predictions... My electronic telepathy website gives views into the future, some of which I am certain of after experiencing future technologies.

Here are some popular and/or notable articles from ElectronicTelepathy.net:

Electronic Telepathy:
    Electronic Telepathy Patents and Public Science
    Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy ~ Part 2
    Mapping of All Static Knowledge via Electronic Telepathy (Video)
    Brain Computer Interfaces of the Future
    The Full Electronic Telepathy Suite of Technology

Artificial Intelligence:
    Designing an Electronic Telepathy AI
    The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 1
    The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 2
    Artificial Intelligence Based Electronic Telepathy Filters

Virtual Reality:
    Introduction to Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology
    Connecting Multiple People to One Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology

All Seeing Eye Technology:
    All Seeing Eye Technology Explained in 33 Words
    All Seeing Eye Technology Explained ~ Part 2
    Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    Surveillance Based Virtual Reality

Exposing Weaponized Electronic Telepathy:
    The Mind has No Firewall ~ US Military Publication

ElectronicTelepathy.net About
    ElectronicTelepathy.net Archive
    ElectronicTelepathy.net Twitter

I have secured electronictelepathy.net until at least 2022. I will be writing on this website for what might be the rest of my life... Working on this website has given me great joy, even if some people have thought negative things about me because of it...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Meggings (12th January 2016), pabranno (17th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3