+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Elainie (4th October 2015), ElfeMya (4th October 2015), Nasu (10th October 2015), observer (4th October 2015), PathWalker (4th October 2015), william r sanford72 (7th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Just because you may become a target, does not necessarily make you a victim, of A.I.

Regards.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Omni (4th October 2015), PathWalker (4th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Just because you may become a target, does not necessarily make you a victim, of A.I.

Regards.
    I agree there are ways people are targeted that isn't so much done by AI. But AI has something to do with it at least with surveillance in all major situations of targeting I'd say. Both sides of extraterrestrials are very interested in political dissident targeting cases in my experiences. One side because they like reasonable people who help bring reason to earthly paradigms, and another because they care about their agenda afflicting mankind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Citizen No2 (4th October 2015), PathWalker (4th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I also note the synthetic dream mind control program is in full swing, and has been for a good while.

As Cathy O'Brien said: "By telling their secrets, their power is eroding."
    Last edited by Omni; 4th October 2015 at 21:11.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2015), FinallyNow (4th October 2015), PathWalker (4th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Omniverse. I have a bit of an aversion to this research and topic in general. Yes, I know what that may well indicate. I was under the impression that the internet and say You Tube was more innocent in a sense when it came to information and sharing in it's early days. However, lately I get the sense that it was only my perception that was the case because I was more naive.

The flow of information onto the net may have been more controlled and less organic than we can imagine. One question I would have as say a "skeptic" about AI is where is all the information on it? Right? I don't recall stumbling upon it in all my days of crazy discovery since the late 90's in paranormal and "classic" ET stuff and then later health and alternative medicine then almost everything else political, spiritual and otherwise during 2005.

Personal experiences have been piling up since 2005 as well, so it's not all just research for better or worse.

So to answer my own question as my preface almost begs for. It is precisely I bet the bigger truth behind all these seemingly seperate areas. I mean look how much falls under this umbrella. Mind Control, paranormal, new age, spiritual... the list goes on.
    Last edited by FinallyNow; 4th October 2015 at 22:03.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Elainie (5th October 2015), Omni (5th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Greetings Ominverse and thanks for the awakening information.

I am still confused about the AI, and other externally induced telepathic control.
    1. If one suffer/targeted by externally induced telepathic control. Why does it matter is the source is AI, ET , ED or human?
    2. How can we distinguish AI from demonic entity or other ED entity? Does it matter?
    3. What is the difference in danger from AI or demonic entity?
    4. Using Star Wars movie metaphor, Is the AI is like the 'force'? That is in-discriminant and abundant.
    -
    Thank you for your wisdom and sharing.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

FinallyNow (5th October 2015), Omni (5th October 2015), Skyplus (20th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Impressive work Omniverse.

How is it you know it is all your work and not a social engineering program to instill more fear and sense of powerlessness...(sorry my computer is stuck in french mode so no question mark available ..grrrrr)

If AI technology is really as powerful as you depict, it may be further advanced that you know and that information sharing is a task being performed by you but really at their manuevering............ What do you think....
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Constance (7th October 2015), heyokah (11th November 2015), Omni (5th October 2015), PathWalker (5th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Impressive work Omniverse.

How is it you know it is all your work and not a social engineering program to instill more fear and sense of powerlessness...(sorry my computer is stuck in french mode so no question mark available ..grrrrr)

If AI technology is really as powerful as you depict, it may be further advanced that you know and that information sharing is a task being performed by you but really at their manuevering............ What do you think....
    I know they would not want what I expose in the video exposed, because it makes the methods of control less effective when people are aware of them. I have open mindedly pondered your questions though. I have concluded I am dealing with benevolent ETs giving me a lot of this information through experience and it is for humanity's benefit.

It is definitely a double edged blade with this stuff, but ultimately I believe it is beneficial to uncover the abilities of AI.

Will get to other posts eventually, I'm not avoiding them.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

heyokah (11th November 2015), observer (10th November 2015), sandy (5th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I will write about a recent experience that really blew my mind......

I was talking to someone who practices unorthodox shamanism... She spoke of shamans(and herself) doing "soul retrieval work". Which is exactly what I needed. Except here is what blew my mind. Basically the reason why I need soul work is because the soul can be temporarily negated from the mind(its attributes anyway, as the focal point of consciousness is part of the soul). So technology had been cutting me off from my soul for the longest time. I would experience ET interventions where they would force the AI controlling the technology to stop, I would instantly feel more enlightened and more soul and my own energy in my own mind....

So... This shaman woman I speak to was actually able to affect the control grid technology.... The only way how I can see this is if her message got to Extraterrestrials, and they applied some sort difference to the technology doing things to me, based on one person's intent to help me. I know for a fact it is technology doing this to me, so really what absolutely blew my mind, is one human being's ability to affect what this technology does. I had not seen this before, and this is very rare in my experiences... No other healer had worked for what was happening to me(for longer than like 10 minutes)....

So this really, severely blew my mind. But I already had understandings that explain this I realized. ET contact at one point conveyed to me that they level the playing field for the transhumanization of people on many occasions. So this would explain why in some demonic possession cases that were actually technology, that there was an out given for the technology to stop. Some way within the means of the indigenous population to counteract these technologies. Something within their own means, because these techs are check mate for killing capacity and sabotage capacity in my experiences. So without the protection it would be a different universe....

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2015), Constance (7th October 2015), FinallyNow (5th October 2015), sandy (5th October 2015), sunpaw (5th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I will write about a recent experience that really blew my mind......

I was talking to someone who practices unorthodox shamanism... She spoke of shamans(and herself) doing "soul retrieval work". Which is exactly what I needed. Except here is what blew my mind. Basically the reason why I need soul work is because the soul can be temporarily negated from the mind(its attributes anyway, as the focal point of consciousness is part of the soul). So technology had been cutting me off from my soul for the longest time. I would experience ET interventions where they would force the AI controlling the technology to stop, I would instantly feel more enlightened and more soul and my own energy in my own mind....

So... This shaman woman I speak to was actually able to affect the control grid technology.... The only way how I can see this is if her message got to Extraterrestrials, and they applied some sort difference to the technology doing things to me, based on one person's intent to help me. I know for a fact it is technology doing this to me, so really what absolutely blew my mind, is one human being's ability to affect what this technology does. I had not seen this before, and this is very rare in my experiences... No other healer had worked for what was happening to me(for longer than like 10 minutes)....

So this really, severely blew my mind. But I already had understandings that explain this I realized. ET contact at one point conveyed to me that they level the playing field for the transhumanization of people on many occasions. So this would explain why in some demonic possession cases that were actually technology, that there was an out given for the technology to stop. Some way within the means of the indigenous population to counteract these technologies. Something within their own means, because these techs are check mate for killing capacity and sabotage capacity in my experiences. So without the protection it would be a different universe....
    Hi Omni,
    As a 'trainee shaman' I have practiced soul retrieval and had this healing work done on me too. I'm not sure what you mean when you say the shaman healer had to communicate or get permission from the AI source which is interfering with you as soul retrieval work is done solely with the permission of the person and their soul - it's very moving and very powerful. Sometimes soul parts that have 'gone into hiding' are not ready yet to be reintegrated and the soul part would let this be known. In my experience it's rather like integrating a part of a personality that got fractured off and reintegrating it to the whole person.
    As sovereign and powerful human beings we should be able to be in control of what we allow to happen to ourselves, but of course things seem to be more difficult and complicated than this...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2015), FinallyNow (5th October 2015), Omni (5th October 2015), PathWalker (5th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

herald kautz is stating that beneficial extra dimensionals are healing him. cara st. Louis is coming out and calling this possession.

demonic enslaves.

divine liberates.

big difference.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2015), Omni (5th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Hi Omni,
    As a 'trainee shaman' I have practiced soul retrieval and had this healing work done on me too. I'm not sure what you mean when you say the shaman healer had to communicate or get permission from the AI source which is interfering with you as soul retrieval work is done solely with the permission of the person and their soul - it's very moving and very powerful. Sometimes soul parts that have 'gone into hiding' are not ready yet to be reintegrated and the soul part would let this be known. In my experience it's rather like integrating a part of a personality that got fractured off and reintegrating it to the whole person.
    As sovereign and powerful human beings we should be able to be in control of what we allow to happen to ourselves, but of course things seem to be more difficult and complicated than this...
    Hi Becky,
    I'm aware of traditional shamanic beliefs. However this was technology that a shamanic thing affected. Not some permission with my soul...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2015), Becky (6th October 2015), Constance (7th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Greetings Ominverse and thanks for the awakening information.
    You're Welcome

Quote I am still confused about the AI, and other externally induced telepathic control.
    1. If one suffer/targeted by externally induced telepathic control. Why does it matter is the source is AI, ET , ED or human?
    I guess it would matter in how you can fix such things. Technology in my experiences reacts differently to things than say a demonic experience does. I personally like to know what is affecting me. So it matters to me if it is AI or not. All that being said, one of my theories I seriously consider is demons are all a facade done by AI remote influencing technologies. But that is pretty unpopular hehe...

Quote 2. How can we distinguish AI from demonic entity or other ED entity? Does it matter?
    One way I noticed the difference is analyzing the energies and seeing if they are too stereotypical. Basically using discernment and intuition to discern if it's from an AI source or not. AI sources are more mechanics possibly.

Essentially if an AI wants to fool someone it is a demon, I'd say it has a good chance of doing so.

Quote 3. What is the difference in danger from AI or demonic entity?
    Well a demonic entity is reported to be defeated by things like love and priests. Where AI is impervious to those things while influencing people typically. I'd say an AI doing things to you is more dangerous than a demon, if demons even exist...

Quote 4. Using Star Wars movie metaphor, Is the AI is like the 'force'? That is in-discriminant and abundant.
    I see AI as omni-present in the universe, set up by extraterrestrials of both polarities. I wouldn't relate it to the force, but there is potentially some correlations with such a thing.

Quote Thank you for your wisdom and sharing.
    Yw <3

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2015), PathWalker (7th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Thanks Omni for all your great work.

Talk about blowing away the cobwebs!

You spoke with a lot of clarity and intelligence for one who has suffered so much.

I really like the way you format your work too. It is very easy to read and straight to the point.

It is like a breath of fresh air to me.

I look forward to reading your book.

Keep up the awesome work!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2015), Omni (7th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

All Seeing Eye Technology Summed up in 33 Words:

Involves:
    -Thought Surveillance
    -Environmental Surveillance
    End Result:
    -Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    -Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    Used By:
    -Black Ops Operatives
    -Extraterrestrials

This article is based on first hand experience...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

All Seeing Eye Technology Explained ~ Part 2

All Seeing Eye Technology
    Involves:
    •Smartphones/Smart TVs/Tablets/Computers
    •Satellites
    •Internet and Email Surveillance of All Types
    •Social Media Profiling (Not a reason to silence yourself though in my view)
    •Remote Neural Monitoring
    End Result:
    •Comprehensive Intelligence
    •Psyche Profiles for Every Man Woman and Child in the System on Earth
    •Targeted Individuals of All Types
    •Surveillance of People Down to Their Deepest Motivations and Thoughts
    Used In:
    •Mind Control Programs/Psychological Operation Sources (Black Ops)
    •Societal Engineering

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...ed-part-2.html

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

observer (6th November 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I guess it would matter in how you can fix such things. Technology in my experiences reacts differently to things than say a demonic experience does. I personally like to know what is affecting me. So it matters to me if it is AI or not. All that being said, one of my theories I seriously consider is demons are all a facade done by AI remote influencing technologies. But that is pretty unpopular hehe... - emphasis by observer
    Essentially if an AI wants to fool someone it is a demon, I'd say it has a good chance of doing so.
    Well a demonic entity is reported to be defeated by things like love and priests. Where AI is impervious to those things while influencing people typically. I'd say an AI doing things to you is more dangerous than a demon, if demons even exist...
    If one applies the principles of Ockham's Razor, or, "getting unnecessary information out of the way is the fastest way to the truth or to the best explanation", and if one looks at the historic record of Artificially Implanted Thoughts - back into remote antiquity - one can clearly see how everything relating to hyperdimensional [extra-dimensional] manipulation, all fits neatly into one box.

There's no reason to separate "Demonic Intervention" from "Artificial Intelligence".

Quote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". - Arthur C. Clark
    The only separation one must entertain, is the fact that the Global Elite now have Artificial Telepathic Technology in their "tool-box", as well.
    Last edited by observer; 7th November 2015 at 17:15.

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...echnology.html

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    There's no reason to separate "Demonic Intervention" from "Artificial Intelligence".

Quote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". - Arthur C. Clark
    The only separation one must entertain, is the fact that the Global Elite now have Artificial Telepathic Technology in their "tool-box", as well.
    Totally agree observer, you are onto the conspiracy with these techs,

I aim to expose AI with my work. Here is an artwork made for my 2016 book Covert Transhumanism; Mind Control Explained

Sometimes images speak louder than words...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

observer (10th November 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Excellent!

Thank you, Omni!

I have not been on PA lately so I just discovered your video today.

2012 was my last terrifying ET AI contact. I later discovered "Energetic Synthesis" founded by Lisa Renee. Ms. Renee states that the last massive AI attack was in 2012 and its agenda was to weaken all previous contactees further in order to prevent them from having a full awakening and to stop them from doing any work that would potentially awaken others. She also states that many who were already weakened from past contacts and interferences ended up perishing after the massive 2012 interference. I mention this because you mention that 2012 was a year of insufferable torture (paraphrasing) for you. It was certainly difficult for me. In that regard, 2012 was a personal apocalypse for me.

I have come to realize that perhaps all the demons possessing humans, including the horrors of the Middle Ages, the witch hunts, the tortures, etc., were all malevolent ET manipulations in order to create the horrific havoc that produces the emotions they need to feed from. Realizing this blew my mind at the time.

Thank you for your work in bringing this information. It is much needed! May you be protected and may you continue your work in awakening humanity.

Love and blessings,

Daughter of Time

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hazelfern (15th November 2015), Omni (15th November 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...echnology.html

Quote Posted by observer (here)

Totally agree observer, you are onto the conspiracy with these techs,

I aim to expose AI with my work. Here is an artwork made for my 2016 book Covert Transhumanism; Mind Control Explained

Sometimes images speak louder than words...
    In support of my quote:
    Quote "There's no reason to separate "Demonic Intervention" from "Artificial Intelligence".
    I'd like to offer a Robert Stanley interview. For those among us who are able to connect abstract dots into a greater understanding, this 2 hour interview with a psychologist, called Dr. J, highlights how the establishment is unwilling to look at the connection between demonic possession and clinical schizophrenia. Ultimately, the discussion comes-around to unusual electromagnetic phenomenon being observed during both participants experiences, which connects directly to the Electronic Telepathy theme of this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast