+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Simon Parkes - the 'Connecting Consciousness' series

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Simon Parkes - the 'Connecting Consciousness' series

Onawah, I agree to most of what you say above and I am happy if Simon has helped some people. I personally do not feel good with his vibrations. And I must say the same about Kerry Cassidy. I respect her hugely for being a very brave and hardworking lady who has been on the forefront of the whistleblowers for years. I still occasionally listen to her very professional podcasts and videos. I feel almost motherly feelings towards her as I experience her to be, not the bold brave TV personality as she seems to be but a very tired and mentally over-worked soul who would urgently need a holiday. I would love to give her a huge warm hug! I hope you don't think what I say to be anything negative - it certainly isn't meant to be that way! I wish both Simon and Kerry the best and I hope the path they have chosen proves to be the right one for them. It's just not my path. Several paths - none of them better or worse than the other one, just different choices.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2018), Ewan (11th May 2018), greybeard (11th May 2018), onawah (11th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes - the 'Connecting Consciousness' series

I tend to measure whistleblowers by a different yardstick than I do other people, considering the amount of pressure they are under, the amount of information they have to collate, the viciousness of the attacks (some of them skillfully orchestrated) they have to endure, the overall danger they put themselves in, etc.
    I imagine it can affect their judgement sometimes, so I often give them the benefit of the doubt.
    I have definitely benefited from some of the information provided by both Kerry and Simon; the rest, I just let go.
    We all have to develop our own discernment when it comes to these kinds of subjects, because so much is unprovable.
    Last edited by onawah; 13th May 2018 at 03:54.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2