+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Understanding life on Mars

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Understanding life on Mars

About three years ago, I took some time away from work and decided to try and confirm IF life exists off planet.

With so many images of UFO's and no real confirmation to land on, I looked to Mars. For Mars had a very special set of data which could be analyzed with confidence. I'm referring to the MRO images available from HiRISE at the University of Arizona.

After countless hours of image evaluation, I have concluded beyond any shadow of a doubt, that life either exists on the planet, in mass, now or sometime in the recent past. And I am speaking in terms of advanced intelligent life. Moreover, the life there is completely aware, if not responsible for life here on Earth!

At this point, I could ramble on for hours on technical info but have decided to show the images. Keep in mind, that in order to really evaluate the data, the most effective method is anaglph 3D. These images, I have produce myself using the available stereo images from HiRISE. These are what I refer to as "near field" 3D images. More on this later.

Image #1 "Pinocchio on Mars"!

Studying the high resolution images of our nearest planetary neighbor, I have found many of these wonderful geoglyphs peppered across the Martian surface. The most recent of my discoveries, is a rendition of Pinocchio located in Hebes Chasma about 2 miles down from the rim along a steep embankment.

Now you might say; that this is just a coincidence...a peculiarity in the rock formations. But nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, there are many renditions created there by the inhabitants, whoever they are. One thing for sure, is their propensity to emulate human cartoons or impressions. Very strange?

The story of Pinocchio though, in its original writings by the author Carlo Collodi is a far cry from the story which has been impregnated in our minds by Disney from early childhood days. It is....a most mysterious story set in the backdrop of the Italian civil wars in the 1850's. A deep and perplexing story indeed.....

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/b..._subjecte.html

The face becomes alive in the 3D anaglph image below!

I will post more images from time to time both 2D and 3D.

Peace....
    M-AL
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 7th October 2015 at 00:06. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Adi (7th October 2015), avid (7th October 2015), Citizen No2 (7th October 2015), fourty-two (9th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), guayabal (7th October 2015), iceni tribe (1st January 2016), Inmortal719 (14th October 2015), Matthew (7th October 2015), Nasu (7th October 2015), Pam (29th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th October 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (12th October 2015), wnlight (7th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Understanding life on Mars

Various regions on the surface of Mars, seems to harbor density's or clusters of resident accumulation. One particular region of great interest is so named "Melas Chasma" and has sprawling plains several kilometers south of the giant Valles Marineris canyon.

The Melas plains are saturated in evidence of life at one time. Their structures are so numerous, it appears to me this was a civilization of many millions. Are they there now? It's hard to tell as the image quality from the MRO camera although superior to any other orbiting camera has a maximum resolution of 25cm per pixel. Once binning is applied, the resolved images are good for about 80cm across (31"). Even at this resolution, it is difficult to see a person standing. A human would be just a blip speck.

Most JPG2000 images run in the order of around 1 to 2 gigs of data so most software has great difficulty magnifying close up with any ease. If one is interested though, take it from me, the only image program worth its weight is a completely free open source program - Irfanview and for a number of really important reasons - http://www.irfanview.com/

The image below is a low resolution jpeg of an area along the southwest plains of Melas Chasma. The jpeg2000 available here:http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_011359_1695

The image covers approximately 25km from top to bottom and located at the very bottom is this superb alien rendering of a tall statue like (approx. 11 meters tall) figure surrounded by "other" creations - if you look REAL carefully.

The residents responsible for these renditions (and there are thousands of them) seem to have the capability of modifying the very structure of matter by means of solidifying holographic projections. This seems a very common process and...way beyond anything of our "apparent" capabilities. As I move forward, I will post some of their incredible artwork where some cover hundreds of miles in length!

Close up magnification - note the surrounding facial images - such creativity!

Close up enhanced contrast only of facial features

The link below, is a video of this file and the location of the figure above. Btw, there are many other "creations" in the one image file alone, if you take the time to scan at very close range. (best to d/l the 1080i video and play in your native playback program).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Peace...
    MAL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ESP_011359_1695_RED special rabbitcl.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	338.0 KB
ID:	31479  
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 29th December 2015 at 02:32. Reason: Additional image uploaded

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

avid (7th October 2015), conk (27th November 2015), fourty-two (9th October 2015), Gaia (7th October 2015), iceni tribe (1st January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern where none actually exists.

Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, the "man in the moon", the "moon rabbit", and hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds.

Pareidolia is the visual or auditory form of apophenia, which is the perception of patterns within random data. Combined with apophenia and hierophany (manifestation of the sacred), pareidolia may have helped ancient societies organize chaos and make the world intelligible.[1][2]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The great difficulty in coming to terms with the evidence on Mars is the nature of the evidence itself. The human mind, for the most part, is simply not set up to handle the shock factor of the their creations or surface renditions. We have come to expect slivery space craft or tall elegant structures impregnated in our minds of science fiction lore, sort of like an ultra modern version of humanity, star wars, star trek etc etc.

So when we discover these strange renditions on the Martian surface, completely incongruent with our human chauvinistic preconceptions, we try to pass it off as absurd...swamp gas, ball lightning, illusions and of course the darling of the secret keepers - pareidolia.

This was a shock to me also. What was evident in the high resolution NASA images (although many have been intentionally blurred) was an "artistic reality" I would never have expected in a million years, and yet...their signature IS congruent and ubiquitous.

In short, the residents on Mars have a sheer propensity to create artistic land forms on a mass scale primarily consisting of extreme facial features which are interconnected like a huge interwoven jigsaw puzzle. Many times I found myself doing a "double take" and for good reason. More often than not, facial features were "interconnected" for example, the lower jaw would be the forehead of a facial design directly above. Here is a good example found in Hebes Chasma about 2 miles down from the surface rim. (3D anaglph red/cyan glasses required)

To the right of this image, the human eye can detect two facial renditions "in one". Initially, one will see the quasi image of a snowman with a pointed carrot nose and a crumpled mouth below. Now, train your eye to remove the crumpled mouth from the picture and refocus your eye above where you will now see the quasi image of a feline . The carrot nose, now becomes the open mouth of the cat. Really quite ingenious.

This is a simple example of their prowess and this technique is used many times in their artwork.

The location here in this image also exemplifies this strange out gassing of sorts seen throughout this Chasma wall. I have many images of this "spray" which appears to be "snow".

Of course, not all images are faces. Some are three dimensional holographic creatures both alien and anthropomorphic in design.

The image below shows an example of this found on the Melas Plains. The alien sits a top of these incredible structures found throughout which I have come to conclude are buildings of sorts. The scale here is important relative to the human size. If...one was to stand on the surface in this image, you would not be seen...you would be too small but only just. The alien hologram in a sitting position, is roughly 7 meters tall.

Peace...
    MAL
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 6th January 2016 at 13:01. Reason: typo

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Citizen No2 (7th October 2015), fourty-two (9th October 2015), iceni tribe (1st January 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Excellent,

something to get my teeth into. Thanks for the info and tools to take a look at this deeper.

Regards.

To add:

It's not just about this thread, and this particular info............. when you take all the very interesting info about Mars it makes for a compelling case.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 7th October 2015 at 19:54.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (7th October 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Excellent,

something to get my teeth into. Thanks for the info and tools to take a look at this deeper.

Regards.

To add:

It's not just about this thread, and this particular info............. when you take all the very interesting info about Mars it makes for a compelling case.

Most images I've researched I've produced in a 3D anaglyph format using the HiRISE stereo images available there. For serious evaluation of the surface, 3D "depth of field" IS the only way to go. I will be posting many more in 3D and recommend these glasses. If you wear vision glasses, the clip on's really come in handy and cheap too.

For the US - http://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Prescr...aglyph+glasses

For the UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/607/dp/B008Y...aglyph+glasses

Peace
    MAL

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

fourty-two (9th October 2015), Matthew (7th October 2015), sunflower (7th October 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Anaglyph 3D simple and very useful That's what I call thinking outside the cube. I've got a framed pair of red/cyan .. somewhere and a bunch of paper ones but they're all in the same, safe place I can't remember. Can't wait to see it in 3D when I find them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (7th October 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

One of the very real possibilities concerning Mars, is the evidence that seems to suggest a huge nuclear explosion(s) in the distant past. This follows along with the theory proposed by Dr. John Brandenburg which to some degree, I subscribe to.

Dr. Brandenburg discusses with George Noory: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

http://lifeonmars.pub/articles/mars-...osion/#more-34

The evidence recently discovered showing an over abundance of the nuclear isotope Xenon 129 being only the signature of a "weapon's grade isotope", the visual topographical undulations and collapsed structures seem to support this theory. I've been in contact with Dr. Brandenburg who is currently reviewing this and other "visual evidence".

Below is a compelling image of an apparent desecrated area showing some intriguing technology in the form of conduit pipes, structures and the proverbial 3 dimensional head statue or immense "bust" like hologram so very typical of their artistic signiture.

Again, it is important to gage scale here. If you were standing on the surface in this image, you would not be visible. This seems to be a large industrial area centered on gravitational forces that could be propelling water or some substance "down" this huge cliffside!

Again, found in Hebes Chasma roughly 3km down from the surface rim. http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_1795

Peace,
    MAL

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Anaglyph 3D simple and very useful That's what I call thinking outside the cube. I've got a framed pair of red/cyan .. somewhere and a bunch of paper ones but they're all in the same, safe place I can't remember. Can't wait to see it in 3D when I find them.

My wife does the same thing....but I guess that's what good wives do....put things in extraordinary safe places!

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Alien architecture on Mars is very different from Human architecture. We create and build by resource, bring together and form.

Their creativity involves holographic matter manipulation in situ, which allows for superb form and design. Here we see some examples in Hebes Chasma.

Peace,
    M-al
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 24th October 2015 at 19:31.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

fourty-two (9th October 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th October 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

What seems to be embedded in their ten's of thousands throughout the Melas plains, are these fascinating structures. Consistent in their design, they have a typical "metal-like" triangular roof of sorts. Upon close magnification however, we see artificial design.

This takes a while and is hard to spot as the vertical buttresses underneath the roof covers are made up of intriguing recognizable designs! Scale is taken from the NASA Scale legend, so again, if you were standing there, you could very easily walk inside these forms and not be seen.

HiRISE File: ESP_025319_1690

If fact, much of the Martian surface is covered in what can only be termed as "graffiti". A composite of bizarre cartoons, letters and actual numbers as strange as it is.

In the example image below, I have inverted the black and white in order to make the structure of the 3 dimensional forms more visible.
    In the video link also, I show the location and the inversion process. Keep an eye on that number 2. This "graffiti" is wide spread and made up of discernable childlike renderings - quite bizzare!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 24th October 2015 at 20:51.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Removingtheveil's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I found the same when I looked at mars on google earth.... and since then have traveled the planet on google earth. What you are seeing cannot be seen by others unless they do it for themselves.

it is what happens when you change your perspective and start to recognize patterns. Then your brain rewires itself to be able to see many things you couldn't recognize before.

I know this is asking a lot but watch this clip of Disney's Pocahontas movie there is a profound truth in the words.

Enjoy,

-RTV

ps. look at the high resolution images of earth, I started in the amazon. you will begin to see the exact same faces and artistry.
    Last edited by Removingtheveil; 12th October 2015 at 06:34.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Removingtheveil For This Post:

fourty-two (10th November 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Removingtheveil (here)
    lol I found the same when I looked at mars on google earth.... and since then have traveled the planet on google earth. What you are seeing cannot be seen by others unless they do it for themselves.

it is what happens when you change your perspective and start to recognize patterns. Then your brain rewires itself to be able to see many things you couldn't recognize before.

I know this is asking a lot but watch this clip of Disney's Pocahontas movie there is a profound truth in the words.

Enjoy,

-RTV

ps. look at the high resolution images of earth, I started in the amazon. you will begin to see the exact same faces and artistry.

I appreciate the Disney cartoon in more than just the massage in the clip and certainly agree with you about how the brain interprets these works of art on Mars. I attribute this to the apparent technology being used by the maker. As humans do not "currently" have this capability, i.e. to modify somehow the structure of matter, so we make the natural presumption, (unconscious or not) that the designs therefor, do not or cannot exist. As a result, we can easily pass over them unobserved.

Yes, you are right, once the brain "acknowledges" their form, then one is predisposed and the resulting education is deeply enlightening . But this is the same process we find in many new discoveries throughout history, a matter of - "hide in plain sight" consequently, "once reveled, then never concealed".

Although I must say, I too have scoured many regions of the Earth's surfaces at varying heights both in Google Earth and better resolution images and have yet to find anything similar to that found on Mars. You say you have found "the exact same faces and artistry", could you please post some examples of these so we can evaluate your findings?

The only high altitude artistic renderings which I am familiar with are those found on the Nazca plains in Peru however, these renderings have been produced using known methods of stone and top soil placement and bare no similarity to that produced by changing or modifying matter (probably at the sub atomic level). Nevertheless, they are very impressive and share one common aspect of only being seen from high above.

One fascinating aspect of these designs on both planets, is the "embedded symbol" which conveys the intent by the maker. And it is this noticeable "intent" which is all important. Although the image above has no "realistic" relationship to that of a monkey, the brain interprets the design to be - that of a monkey! We therefor presume (correctly) that this was the intent in the message of intelligent design.

Herein lies the very basic principle of communication in which, the maker of the design must ensure that one or several aspects of the message must be recognizable by the recipient. Egyptian hiroglyphs are a good example of this principle.
    This is critical to understand in the process of pattern recognition in the artwork embedded in the Martian surface as it defines the absolute difference between that of a natural formation, to that of intelligent design or "intent".

I have come to realize that the designs on the Martian surface are "impressions" of reality and not actual defined or accurate renditions. This is also important to grasp.

For example. The famous "Face at Cydonia" was initially seen as a "face" from high altitude. Now, millions of humans recognize this mensa as a face. This was the intent of the maker of the design. We recognized it immediately because it was a face. Its form captured our cognitive reason for this one reason alone; possibly the most "recognizable" pattern of the intelligent mind of the recipient. The message was clear and the intent was successful - "we or you are here"!

Let's now look at some other messages:

Anyone interested in Mars will probably recognize this awesome image of Hebes Chasma captured by the Mars Express orbiter commencing in May of 2004.

http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Ima...3/Hebes_Chasma

Hebes Chasma is chocked full of intentional design(s) and recommend the researcher download the "somewhat" HiRes .tiff image for closer magnification. I am quite confident that at some time in the not too distant future, we will learn more about this enigmatic 8km deep trough in the Martian surface. The land depression is one of the most fascinating places in our entire solar system!

In the center, is an island of immense proportions over 90 miles in length and nearly 50 miles wide. The cliffs on all side drop almost vertically 5 miles down creating a quasi "moat and castle" like nothing seen on Earth. The island (mensa) surface is roughly 1/4 mile down from the surrounding rim. What a vista this would be if one was standing on the surrounding rim.

At the western end of the mensa, IMO the residents have created some incredible land formations. How this was achieved is incomprehensible to the human mind but there you are, the absolute wonders of the alien mind and capability.

In the image below we see the rendering of a canine superimposed into the strata. Barely visible is the defined design of the head of the dog with an "impression" of a decapitated head of another animal head (possibly of an alien bird of sorts) firmly in its mouth. The birds head is "speared" by a discernible arrow from left to right!

The image is quite clear and so is the message of morality. Is the quarry for food or just for sport?

Futher down the mensa (east about 20km) is yet another cartoonized impression of a similar activity. This time the animal is a flying creature of sorts with the head of a snake-like creature in its mouth!

On the opposite side of the mensa, located on the side of the mensa wall is a superb rendition of a familiar story in Japanese lore. The story of the three monkey's - "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". But there is a twist!

Instead of the "speak no evil" we see the interpretation of a monkey's head WITH A FORKED TOUNGE! A symbolic gesture of morality in Humankind.

Highlighted in blue -

In greyscale:

In this "Faux 3D" anaglyph showing in detail the correct perspective of the monkey's tongue protruding from its mouth.

In addition to the morale message is something else very special. As an architect designer myself, I picked up on this fantastic inclusion of the geometry in the location of the three heads contrived into the mensa wall. The monkey head to the very left shown here, has a perspective of a larger size relative to the other two. It's size is larger so as to give the impression of an "angular perspective". Now once you see where the three monkey's are located on the wall, you will notice that the larger monkey is in fact, "down side" by a considerable inclination of over 40%. And yet, when seen from directly above, the large monkey head is still seen as the largest which...compensates for the sharp inclination of the Cliffside wall. An amazing optical illusion!

I've renamed the Chasma "The Valley of the Wingless Dragon" for obvious (or not) reasons.

"Once revealed, never concealed"

There are many more in this Chasma and I will post shortly.

Peace,
    M-AL
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 8th May 2016 at 05:52. Reason: Typo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (25th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

I was interested in the scale of Hebes Chasma, so I found this for comparison:

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebes_C...day_THEMIS.png)

A little careful scrutiny will show that the 'dog's head' is about 50 km (30 miles) long. That's a rough estimate, but it's the right order of magnitude.

I do have to say, I VERY much doubt that this is an artificial feature. It might be a useful way to proceed to show some of these most interesting photos... but NOT front-load the viewer to see what you think they SHOULD be seeing.

Maybe just ask other members what they think might be there. It'd be an interesting test. When I examined the very beautiful high-resolution Hebes Chasma image again (the one you linked to, here), I searched quite hard for the 'dog's head' — but could NOT find it again until I looked back at your post to tell me exactly where it should be.

Do you see? There are problems here.

Caveat: I DO think
    • There is low-level indigenous life on Mars right now
    • There was a civilization there, before some huge cataclysm (natural or otherwise)
    • There are joint human-ET bases there currently, including one pretty major one
    • There are artifacts to be found, for sure, maybe some quite large ones.
    So I'm not denying, at all, that Mars is a most interesting planet, to say the least. But I do profoundly doubt, if I may say, that you've shown us anything yet that's not a natural feature.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th October 2015 at 23:59.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (13th October 2015), Chip (3rd November 2015), M-Albion-3D (13th October 2015), Matthew (13th October 2015), Mike Gorman (13th October 2015), muxfolder (13th October 2015), seko (13th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I find that I consider all of your examples are brain drawings of natural phenomenon - it is well-known that our minds create faces and objects out of natural forms, clouds are a typical example. It is kind of silly to think a Martian culture would re-create Pinocchio in their landscape, to what end, why would you want to do this--besides it looks nothing like Pinocchio - there is an 'Axe' shape to the far right of the Pinocchio but this yet another brain drawing. I agree with Bill on this one.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Chip (3rd November 2015), M-Albion-3D (13th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was interested in the scale of Hebes Chasma, so I found this for comparison:

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebes_C...day_THEMIS.png)

A little careful scrutiny will show that the 'dog's head' is about 50 km (30 miles) long. That's a rough estimate, but it's the right order of magnitude.

I do have to say, I VERY much doubt that this is an artificial feature. It might be a useful way to proceed to show some of these most interesting photos... but NOT front-load the viewer to see what you think they SHOULD be seeing.

Maybe just ask other members what they think might be there. It'd be an interesting test. When I examined the very beautiful high-resolution Hebes Chasma image again (the one you linked to, here), I searched quite hard for the 'dog's head' — but could NOT find it again until I looked back at your post to tell me exactly where it should be.

Do you see? There are problems here.

Caveat: I DO think

• There is low-level indigenous life on Mars right now
    • There was a civilization there, before some huge cataclysm (natural or otherwise)
    • There are joint human-ET bases there currently, including one pretty major one
    • There are artifacts to be found, for sure, maybe some quite large ones.

• So I'm not denying, at all, that Mars is a most interesting planet, to say the least. But I do profoundly doubt, if I may say, that you've shown us anything yet that's not a natural feature.
    Hey Bill, much appreciate your reply here, I value your opinion.

With every reply, I will try to respond with questions as I beleive this makes for good discussion.

First though, let me say that these images are of course low resolution of Hebes Chasma so it is difficult to see the detail for accurate evaluation. I started off with these images some three years back and since then, many others have come to surface, especially in the High resolution MRO images where many anomalies or renditions are consistent with the same "alien signature". I'll post as many as I can but in order to see the details, you WILL need a pair of red/cyan anaglyph glasses. Without them the images will just look like mush.

My research into these images has concluded, that the difficulty one experiences in seeing these renditions (for want of a better word) is due to the fact that they are created using the topography "in situ" as opposed to what we expect a human creation (like Mount Rushmore) to be composed of, i.e. pick axes and dynamite. So naturally, we have great difficulty in comprehending their reality. From what I can tell thus far (and there's some evidence to suggest this) is that these creations are formed somehow by way of a holographic projection and possibly "solidified" something along the lines of a 3D printer but much more advance...way more. Also, the evidence seems to suggest that this may involve the additional inclusion of multiple dimensions, i.e. 4th + dimension holograms. At a later date, I will try to bring this to light using anaglyph videos. Really quite mind blowing.

To reply to your question concerning scale, the actual size of the dogs head is about 13km from the tip of his or her lower jaw to the back of the head. Here's a screen shot of the scale measure taken from the bottom right of the original image.

I do have a couple of questions and I'm paraphrasing here so I hope you don't mind.

Quote: "I do have to say, I VERY much doubt that this is an artificial feature".

For what reason(s) do you say that you very much doubt this to be artificial?

Also, do you think that the 3km long face at Cydonia is an artificial facial structure contrived with intent by an intelligent creator(s)?

I think I'll take your suggestion and put together a test of sorts with some new images and see what the response will be from the forum, that's a great idea.

Btw, I do agree, I also believe we have several bases on Mars currently.

Thanks again.
    Best regards,
    Mal

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Inmortal719 (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    I find that I consider all of your examples are brain drawings of natural phenomenon - it is well-known that our minds create faces and objects out of natural forms, clouds are a typical example. It is kind of silly to think a Martian culture would re-create Pinocchio in their landscape, to what end, why would you want to do this--besides it looks nothing like Pinocchio - there is an 'Axe' shape to the far right of the Pinocchio but this yet another brain drawing. I agree with Bill on this one.

Excellent comment and much appreciated. I have some thoughts for consideration.

I think what you are referring to here is the fallacy known as pareidolia. If I am correct, this does not apply to images on Mars for one simple reason. Where pareidolia is concerned, the "actual reality" of the target observation data point MUST BE KNOWN in order to establish if the observer is experiencing a pareidolic episode...or not. For example here.

What is seen here is in fact "a cloud". This is a known target data point.

Clouds can sometimes look to have features to them however, there are NO details that confirm there is an actual face, just a random passing fluctuation in the water vapor.

On the other hand....

In the image here below, we do not "know" the reality of the anomaly to assume pareidolia but can gather the fact that a proposed image of pareidolia will not show details of hair, legs and booties. An anomaly yes, but pareidolia....no.

Your quote:

"It is kind of silly to think a Martian culture would re-create Pinocchio in their landscape, to what end, why would you want to do this--besides it looks nothing like Pinocchio"

Interesting. I thought the exact same thing when I saw this face but then I thought about it a little more.

What imagery is just about in the mind of every single child on Earth and so being, completely familiar with? Answer; CARTOONS. Are there any other images of cartoon-like renditions on Mars? Answer...yes, numerous. As the saying goes, "if you want to communicate, know thy customer"!

So what does Pinocchio look like? How about this:

Well may be in 1940 when Disney recreated the story but in 1883 when the original tale was created by 33rd degree Mason Carlo Collodi, the non human "boy" was a very different little fellow. A wretched nasty kid that was insulting and hence was "beaten up" and eventually hanged!...not too dissimilar of the disheveled facial image we see on Mars! Perhaps this Martian rendition of Pinocchio is not recent, perhaps this "face" was created over 120 years ago when at that time the image of Pinnochio was a little different, then, only to be found once we arrived at a technological advancement in the future whence it could finally be "observed from space".....just like the face at Cydonia.

Here's the story of the REAL Pinocchio:

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/b..._subjecte.html

Also, some additional consideration from Dick Hoagland that may shed some light on why "seeing" can sometimes be difficult for some and not for others.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 30th November 2015 at 19:22.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

As per Bill's suggestion, I'm posting a couple of interesting images for fellow Avalonians to review and comment to see if and how the images are perceived. As the Photo Bucket Jpeg's are somewhat compressed, for high magnification suggest d\ling from the links below.

Both locations are relatively close to each other approx. 4.5km down from the rim on the south facing slopes of Hebes Chasma.

The 2D image is 1.3km from top to bottom and the 3D image 160 meters from top to bottom.

Thanks,
    M-AL
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 23rd January 2016 at 01:00.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Billy (25th October 2015), Chip (3rd November 2015), fourty-two (10th November 2015), Inmortal719 (14th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #19
    Mexico Avalon Member Inmortal719's Avatar
    Thanks

After spending about 15 minutes watching the picture, all I could recognize is that little sad grey alien, probably a few others behind him, it looks like he's on his knees..

gray.bmp

You have to rotate the image 90 degrees to the right
    ''Trance music....taking you higher that you've ever been...''

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inmortal719 For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (14th October 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th October 2015)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by M-Albion-3D (here)

I do have a couple of questions and I'm paraphrasing here so I hope you don't mind.

Quote: "I do have to say, I VERY much doubt that this is an artificial feature".

For what reason(s) do you say that you very much doubt this to be artificial?

Also, do you think that the 3km long face at Cydonia is an artificial facial structure contrived with intent by an intelligent creator(s)?
    1) (The 'dog's head') — It just looks to me very like a bunch of natural features (gullies, ridges, folds, etc) into which one is projecting the idea of an anthromorphic shape. Occam's Razor strongly suggests it's natural.

2) (The 'face' at Cydonia) — Yes, I totally think it may well be artificial, along with some of the other large geometric structures there. Brian O'Leary, who I knew personally (as did quite a few other members here) was very emphatic that the original 'face' images were impeccably researched by good scientists, with good equipment at their disposal.

If I was a Mars image researcher, I'd be focusing on the existing known anomalies, some of which are more than highly strange. The Hales Crater, for instance, and the Mars Tubes. There's a lot on record already that's really pretty hard to understand.

There's a risk that in casting the net too wide and proposing a large number of other possible anomalies, one may be inadvertently just weakening the case, not strengthening it — as some will dismiss your suggestions, and then, unfortunately, dismiss everything and never look back.

That wouldn't be a step forward, as you'd agree. It may simply be wise to focus on the really strong evidence that you and I certainly know already exists.

Maybe for newer members here, who might be unfamiliar with much of this, you could do a detailed presentation of the really strong evidence to date, which has been out there for a number of years, of all the noted anomalies which really do raise one's eyebrows quite a long way!

That might be a really valuable thing to do: compile a one-stop-reference for everything that's weird about Mars to date. And I don't mean things like 'Data's Head', which is probably just an odd-shaped rock.

I mean everything at Cydonia, and in Hales Crater, and also a whole range of large-scale weird features all over the place that just look inexplicably strange... but not things like 'statues' and 'animals', which always seem to me to be the product of over-zealous interpretation. (I do have to say, though, the 'Mars Crab' caught my attention. That looks really hard to explain, to me.)

I'm sure there are artifacts here and there (David Wilcock's source 'Daniel' said there were artifacts 'all over the place') — but the odds on them being within focus range of a sole lander in one random spot are very small. It's like parachuting a camera into the Nevada Desert and seeing statues and things all around. You'd not see anything if you did that, other than rocks... and Earth is covered in life and human creations.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2015 at 19:57.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (3rd November 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), M-Albion-3D (15th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast