1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Planned bursting of the financial bubble

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Apologize for the above I was going to sleep when I wrote it.

The point I wanted to make (but feel I failed) is that The free markets, economics, and statistics employed to speak about the financial picture we face is so perverted by central bank debt issuance that no one including the central bankers know what is going to happen.

Seven years of Fed manipulation into stocks, bonds and commodities have produced nothing. The global economy is at zero growth on average and the central bankers are at a loss for what to do.

No economic theory works anymore, so when some talking head says "that if this, then that" he or she is banking on an outdated theory that in practice doesn't work anymore.

Even the basic tenant of supply and demand has been perverted. Look at US bond offerings. The more they issue the price goes up with yields hitting new lows.

No this is a new paradigm for economic theory of a (mis)managed economy. So for anyone to call for something dire to happen, based on historical precedence is misquided.
    Mike, the Austrian economists seem to think their theories explain history just fine. What is your opinion?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Pam (2nd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

No capitalist economic theory presupposes this much central bank involvement. Ironically much of Austrian School of economic theory is centered on the individual's action, not central planners.

If your inputs are perverted by CB involvement, then what comes out is perverted. It's the Perversion Constant, (which I just made up). I think I may get a call from Oslo lol.

As far as explaining history, hindsight or revisionist history is 20/20. Anyone can retrofit a theory to a previous event.

Beyond that Alan I'm not sure what you're asking.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), Pam (2nd November 2015), Taurean (10th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote If your inputs are perverted by CB involvement, then what comes out is perverted. It's the Perversion Constant, (which I just made up). I think I may get a call from Oslo lol.
    The rate of classified technology leaked into the public sector/(The perversion Constant* The gullibility of the masses)= The world economic growth rate

lol
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), Pam (2nd November 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

No capitalist economic theory presupposes this much central bank involvement.
    I would suggest that the current (very) excessive involvement of central banks is not the cause of the deep distress in the financial/monetary/economic systems, but just one of the "end-stage" symptoms, and rather to be expected.

I would also suggest that the natural progression of debt-money based systems, especially those without serious limitations in growth of the monetary base (no longer even pretends to be gold backed, for example) is the exponential growth of debt, which is a manifestation of double entry bookkeeping - someone promises to pay, and someone else expects to receive.

Eventually the promises to pay so vastly exceed any actual capacity to pay that the promises can only be bantered about in faux markets that pretend to trade in the trillions, increasingly divorced from the "real" world markets in food, energy, resources, labor, land, goods and services that trade in the mere billions. The strain of increasingly diverting cash flows to meet debt payment demands makes the basic unit of account (US Dollars, in our case) increasingly precious, while increasingly destroying the ebb and flow of supply and demand in real markets and their proper moderating effect on the health of those markets and economies.

It's like driving a hot-rod with a broken drive shaft ... the tachometer pegs at "11" on a dial that only goes to "10", but the vehicle slows to a stop, belching fire and smoke and making dreadful noises as the engine self-destructs.

This is all a rather natural outcome of attaching an engine (unlimited debt-money) that can increase in power like Moore's law in computers, doubling the world's debt load every 18 months (or whatever) for many decades, to a chassis that only increases at best linearly with human population, or even decreases when limited by the finite resources of this planet.

Eventually the engine goes kablooie. The damage to the drive shaft and transmission gears has already been done. No imaginable engine governor (Fed chair) can do much now, as the trillions they play with are increasingly divorced from the broken shambles of real world markets and production that have been left behind.

We don't have a "clean up in aisle seven" problem on our hands. Rather we will soon have a "find the scattered remains of what used to be our food store, before the massive tornado hit it dead center" problem ... on a world-wide scale.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), gripreaper (10th October 2015), mgray (12th October 2015), Pam (2nd November 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Criminals Running THE FED Are Stealing TRILLIONS

^ the best 40 minute explanation of fed criminality I've viewed ( and I've viewed a lot for quite a while).

the interview primarily covers the collateralized debt security (cds) muti $trillion fraud perpetuated by the Zionist criminals running the federal reserve, central banks of other sovereign nations and the world's "too big to fail" ( aka too tied in to the criminal elites to prosecute) major banks.

this interview just primarily deals with the cds fraud and how it is intentionally bankrupting America.

other pieces as big or even bigger are; pentagon losing $8.5 trillion, twin towers biggest bank heist in the history of man, treasury bond fraud ( many T-bonds are sold for every t-bonds owned aka "failure to deliver"), the illegal drug trade run by the cabal elite ( Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria) and mexico ( open borders, fast and furious/sinola drug cartel), haliburton and like military industrial complex contractor frauds, big bank drug laundering profits, and more.

Russia has pulled back the curtain on isis in Syria.

Russia, China, and many more sovereign nations are at this very moment dumping treasuries as fast as they can sell them. the world is going east and leaving America isolated.

soon the nation that consumes twice what they produce for themselves, borrows half of what they spend, destroys any country that stands in the way of the Zionist agenda will be dirt broke.no one will accept Zionist funny money in international trade. soon. very soon.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

avid (12th October 2015), Cara (3rd December 2015), Jake (19th October 2015), Nasu (23rd October 2015), Pam (2nd November 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    No capitalist economic theory presupposes this much central bank involvement.
    I would suggest that the current (very) excessive involvement of central banks is not the cause of the deep distress in the financial/monetary/economic systems, but just one of the "end-stage" symptoms, and rather to be expected.
    Paul, I agree with it being a sympton. What I am suggesting is that the Fed and other central bankers, don't have a playbook for what's going on. The egg heads with economic PhDs cannot plug in to a theory that says $4 trillion in liquidity injected into economy by central banks that has no velocity (since it never leaves the banks) equals this...

That formula is being written now. And it looks like the answer is zombie banks with deflation.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), Nasu (23rd October 2015), Pam (2nd November 2015), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

The egg heads with economic PhDs cannot plug in to a theory
    Yeah - trying to hatch peacocks from goose eggs is difficult.

In other words, they have theories - plenty of them - just none of them work very well to explain the current circumstances.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Nasu (23rd October 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote China launches global yuan payment system
    [QUOTE]The odd thing about all this is HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) owns SWIFT in the first place (as we proved from Bloomberg data in 2013), so who's fooling who? -AK[/QUOTE]

Quote https://www.rt.com/business/318103-c...t-system-yuan/
    China launches global yuan payment system
    Published time: 9 Oct, 2015 10:37

China’s Central Bank has started a global payment system which provides cross-border transactions in yuan. The China International Payment System (CIPS) intends to internationalize the yuan and challenge the US dollar's dominance.

“The establishment of CIPS is an important milestone in yuan internationalization, providing the infrastructure that will connect global yuan users through one single system,” Helen Wong, greater China chief executive at HSBC, was cited as saying by the Financial Times.
    Quote CIPS will accept payments in cross-border trade, direct investments, financing and personal remittances. The system is open for operations 11 hours a day. The first CIPS transaction was completed by Standard Chartered Bank for Sweden's IKEA.

Nineteen banks have been authorized to use CIPS; eight of them are Chinese subsidiaries of foreign banks, including Citi, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and ANZ.

READ MORE: ​China's mega international payment system is ready, will launch this year - report

Prior to launching CIPS international, transfers in Chinese currency could be carried out mostly through offshore clearing banks in Hong Kong, Singapore or London. While the procedure was slow and costly, the new system is expected to significantly reduce the cost and time for money transfers.

China is also trying to reduce its reliance on the global transaction services organization SWIFT.
    http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2...n-payment.html

Quote Benjamin Fulford 10-13-15… “The Khazarian mob is on the run as US military takes over Federal Reserve Board”
    Posted on 2015/10/12

Quote “The Chinese coordinated with this [Fed takeover] move by announcing their China International Payments System alternative to the Khazarian controlled SWIFT system meaning their take-over of the US dollar system outside of the United States was proceeding as planned. The implosion of the big Khazarian mafia banks is now just a matter of time.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...reserve-board/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Looks like the plot is unfolding, Bix Weir is on the ball ;-

Quote The Bad News at the $70T Mega-Derivative holder Deutsche Bank...their chief compliance guru is leaving...fast!

Deutsche Bank Board Member Stephan Leithner to Leave Bank
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/deutsche...ank-1444937354

"Deutsche Bank AG senior executive Stephan Leithner plans to leave the bank after 15 years, vacating a management-board seat he has held since 2012, according to a person familiar with the matter. Mr. Leithner is chief executive officer for Europe except for Germany and the U.K., and is broadly responsible for the German lender’s regulatory affairs, compliance and human resources."

"Mr. Leithner was among current and former Deutsche Bank executives criticized earlier this year by Germany’s financial watchdog, BaFin, for alleged failures to stop market manipulation and address other cultural shortcomings at the bank. BaFin questioned whether Mr. Leithner was adequately forthcoming with regulators about traders’ roles in efforts to rig financial benchmarks."

And here's an interesting tidbit from Bloomberg...

"The lender plans to sell Postbank in Germany. It’s also considering the sale of its U.S. private-client brokerage, a life-insurance unit and a $250 billion portfolio of credit-default swaps, people familiar with the matter said this month."

BANG, BANG, BANG...now we know who the "counter-party" is on some of the Glencore CDS's!!!

If anyone buys this CDS Portfolio they are either 1) Insane or 2) a Government Entity that will transfer the risk to the people in order to "save the system!"

Stay tuned!

Bix Weir
    Sapere aude

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), idiit (16th October 2015), PathWalker (16th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (16th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Traders Are Panic-Selling T-Bills After Jack Lew Warns Of "Terrible" Debt Limit Accident

Quote The one-month-ish Treasury Bills that mature November 18th are collapsing. Following comments this morning by Treasury Secretary Jack Lew that the US will run out of cash on November 3rd and his warning of a "terrible" debt limit accident,
    Quote "Our best estimate is November 3rd is when we'll exhaust what we call extraordinary measures; those are things we can do to manage things. I will run out of things that I can manage on November 3rd," Lew told CNBC's "Squawk Box."

Lew insisted that a hike is not a commitment to new spending but an ability to pay the bills on money already spent
    Quote A selloff that started on Friday in T-bills deepened on Monday, sending the yield on the bill maturing on Nov. 12 to the highest level since 2013, when last time the market was rattled by debt ceiling fear. Monday's selloff spread to all four bills maturing during the course of November.

Few expect US to default because debt ceiling is a political issue and investors have experienced such episodes in 2013 and 2011. Still, many cut exposure to bills maturing close to the deadline of debt-ceiling to avoid hassels, as suggested by bill yields in December and January that traded below those on November.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-1...limit-accident

20. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

With just $10 (net), you are wealthier than 25% of Americans, according to Credit Suisse

Link

"Credit Suisse estimates that half of the world has a net worth less than $3,210. And a large chunk of Americans and Europeans can’t make that cut because their net worth is negative.

That’s especially the case for young people these days, who graduate from university with an incredibly expensive degree and an average of $35,000 in student debt. Of course, plenty of people are in debt up to their eyeballs in the Land of the Free, and not just student debt.

Debt has become the American Way. People go deeply into debt that they can’t afford to buy stuff they don’t need to impress people they don’t know, simply because everyone is doing it.

And it’s just so damn easy." Simon Black

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), idiit (21st October 2015), Nasu (23rd October 2015), take (21st October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

If Caterpillar's Data Is Right, This Is A Global Industrial Depression

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-1...bal-depression

we been in a depression imo.

first time I see it called a depression.

take out the quadtrillion$ and trillions euros and other fiat QE "money from nothing" from the global economy and everyone would know it's a depression.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), Nasu (23rd October 2015), take (21st October 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

next week is oct 29, the anniversary of the infamous black monday stock market crash of 1929 leading to final bottom in 1932, a staggering 89% drop from the top. Contrary to most observers, the u.s. economy is in many ways more vulnerable now than 1929, and more susceptible to cracking.
    The fed raised rates leading directly into the crash in 1929 .
    But the huge level of monetary excesses by the fed in the 1920s created the instability.

Are we seeing a repeat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=61&v=7EPTCm9RVRM
    Last edited by promezeus; 23rd October 2015 at 15:31.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to promezeus For This Post:

Nasu (23rd October 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote There are good guys who want the system to implode to take back control of the monetary system in the United States from these bad guys. So, we are at a situation now where they both want it to happen, and that’s why they have built these bubbles so big. They seem to be making decisions completely off the wall, but truthfully, it is all leading to the same thing. Blow the bubble as big as possible so that it implodes. Then, you will see a fight to get control of the monetary system after the implosion.”

On war, Bix says, “The bad guys right now are trying to start World War III. That is the real dark side of how this thing might end. It will be China and Russia against us, and that is not a good thing.”
    Bix Weir is clueless as are almost all of the mainstream AND alternative commentators including zero hedge.
    In a nutshell, everything is happening by design, but not the way Weir thinks. The bad guys are simply moving headquarters to the east, but not giving up control of the west either. It's just theatre to consolidate their power while the sheeple's noose gets tightened further. Of course, The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

If you want to get a clue what's really going on:

http://redefininggod.com/2015/10/glo...cs-currencies/
    Last edited by promezeus; 25th October 2015 at 09:19.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to promezeus For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd November 2015), Cara (3rd December 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

its highly advisable to aquire some precious metals and bitcoin while still possible. they are the only financial instruments outside of the current financial system. the latter is at the bottom now so perhaps some research can help.
    Last edited by Morbid; 23rd October 2015 at 19:29.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd November 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

global depression ( already happening) is causing a global decline in demand for oil. prices for oil are way below many drilling sites cost to produce a barrel of oil. the decline in oil revenues ( not to rise anytime soon due to plummeting demand) is causing a global cascade of highly leveraged investments.

Quote Petrodollar Reflux to Hit Treasuries, Other Assets
    by ISA Intel • November 2, 2015
    Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Share on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone
    Oil-producing countries dump assets to fill budget holes.

Executive Report with ISA Intel, Oil & Energy Insider:

The collapse in oil prices is draining oil-exporting countries of revenue. With substantially lower oil revenues, many of the world’s sovereign wealth funds are dropping in value, which has ramifications for the assets they are invested in. The IMF took a look at this connection between oil prices and sovereign wealth funds and raised the possibility that asset prices around the world could be negatively impacted.

Oil-Backed Sovereign Wealth Funds

Sovereign wealth funds emerged in a big way when oil prices started to rise in the early 2000s. An enormous transfer of wealth occurred from oil-consuming countries to oil-producing countries. Countries like the U.S., for instance, had to shell out ever more cash to buy imported oil from, say, Saudi Arabia.

The wealth accumulated in oil-producing countries. Since they needed to put all the surplus somewhere, they setup sovereign wealth funds to invest the money abroad. The IMF says that the total assets from all of the world’s sovereign wealth funds is estimated at $7.3 trillion.

The wealth transfer is clearly visible when looking at the current account balances of several countries. For example, the United States saw its relatively minor current account deficit balloon into a truly massive deficit by 2005, when oil imports peaked and prices rose. Of course, oil-exporting countries saw the mirror image of that experience, with surpluses opening up from 2004/2005 onwards.

The surpluses quickly disappeared following the financial crisis in 2008-2009 – when oil prices crashed below $40 per barrel – but came back relatively quickly following a rapid resurgence in crude prices.

The oil bust that struck last year, however, is something entirely different from the one that occurred in 2009. The collapse in oil prices is not driven by a global economic meltdown; it is a supply-side story. That suggests that the monumental current account surpluses seen in recent years for oil-exporting countries may not come back quickly since there is a low chance of $100 oil again in the near future. The IMF predicts that the combined current account surplus of oil-exporters could rebound to $200 billion by 2020, merely a third of the $630 billion those countries posted in 2011 when oil prices routinely traded above $100 per barrel.

Capital Flows Reverse

So what does all of this mean for sovereign wealth funds and their investments? The world’s largest sovereign wealth funds were made possible by the huge flow of capital into oil-producing countries. The sovereign wealth funds, in turn, reinjected hundreds of billions of dollars into a variety of assets around the world. Notably, a lot of that wealth was plowed into U.S. Treasuries, pushing down interest rates for the U.S., allowing for a large buildup of American consumer debt. Capital also flowed into other assets, such as property, corporate debt, hedge funds, and much more.

Now that the flow has dried up, oil-producing countries are starting to recall some of their investments, pulling out cash that had been parked in an array of assets around the world. Norway’s sovereign wealth fund, the world’s largest, just reported a 4.9% loss in the third quarter, the worst quarterly performance in four years.

The IMF estimates that the combined fiscal surplus of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) – Oil-exporters from the Arabian Peninsula – will flip into a huge deficit. Before the collapse of oil prices, the IMF predicted that the GCC would post a combined $100 billion fiscal surplus for 2015, plus $200 billion between 2015 and 2020. Now the IMF believes the GCC will have a $145 billion deficit this year, which will widen to $750 billion over the next five years. That equals a net change of $250 billion for 2015 and $950 billion for 2015 to 2020.

Trends to Watch

The sums in question are gargantuan, and depending on how they move, they could ripple across the global economy. Here are a few important trends to watch:

Effects on asset management funds

The obvious and more direct effect could be on individual fund managers who manage investments for the sovereign wealth funds. The FT reports that Saudi Arabia has pulled $70 billion out from external asset managers. “Our view is that if the oil price stays where it is, these [oil-rich] funds will continue to take reserves back,” a Moody’s vice-president told the FT. “Longer term, that’s a trend we view to be negative for the [asset management] sector.”

That is bad news for companies like Blackrock (NYSE: BLK) and State Street (NYSE: STT), large wealth management companies. State Street saw $65 billion in capital outflows from its management in the second quarter of 2015. State Street manages $662 million from the Azerbaijan sovereign wealth fund, but the Azerbaijani fund plans on bringing all of that asset management in-house. Blackrock suffered $24 billion in capital outflows.

JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB), and UBS (NYSE: UBS) are also likely to be negatively impacted, but are keeping figures close to the vest. A manager from one of the latter companies conceded that the decision by sovereign wealth funds to pull out cash “hit a little close to home for us,” according to the FT.

“Large asset managers will be hit the most, since sovereign wealth funds tend to prefer well-known brands. They will suffer a double whammy: loss of fees and falling asset values,” concluded Amin Rajan, CEO of Create Research.
    http://wolfstreet.com/2015/11/02/pet...-other-assets/

leverage works great in a growing economy. leverage is essentially magnification.

the global depression combined with excessive leveraging of investments is causing a commodity collapse.

this collapse will ripple thru the global economy.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd November 2015), Cara (3rd December 2015), Fredkc (12th November 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Oooh what is happening in Saudi

http://http://www.muslimpress.com/42971/rich-princes-withdraw-all-their-money-from-saudi-banks/

Rich princes withdraw all their money from Saudi banks
    on: November 01, 2015No Comments Print Email
    (Muslim Press) – Based on new reports, all the princes and rich people of Saudi Arabia intend to pull their money out of the country’s banks and they are going to transfer their assets out of the country.

This has created severe financial problems for Saudi regime in a way that King Salman ordered significant limitations to be applied for transferring money out of the country, AWD News reported.

Therefore Saudi banks are required to impose restrictions on large cash withdrawals.

According to the issued statement, transferring more than 500 thousand dollars out of the country is prohibited, unless the trasnferrer presents an official permit from the supreme court.

Saudi Arabia’s internal situation has been radically altered. Its intense media censorship prevents transmission of factual information that could reflect the present catastrophe that Saudi Arabia is facing to the world.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 4th November 2015 at 22:58.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), idiit (3rd November 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

What's happening in Saudi Arabia ... T-R-O-U-B-L-E ... I think.
    Trouble for the royal's and more negative impact to the petro-dollar.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 2nd November 2015 at 23:36.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd November 2015), idiit (3rd November 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

HUGE! BALTIC DRY INDEX LOWEST EVER FOR NOVEMBER IN HISTORY AND CLOSE TO ALL TIME LOW!

Baltic dry index is global shipping index. it's a valued global economy indicator.

Quote Hard to ignore something that has never happened before as anything but a total disaster for world trade and economic growth.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-1...-level-history

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

avid (7th November 2015), Baby Steps (25th November 2015), Cara (3rd December 2015), PathWalker (9th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

The Baltic Dry Index is brilliant, have watched this for years, and the drain to the far east is obvious. Compounded by covert globalistic trade deals, the 1% corporate ideology is to asset-strip any 'competition' despite home-based, to utilise resources anywhere, despite local opposition. Neutralise us, leave us in slavery. OK - let's not buy anything outsourced from our home country that can be reasonably manufactured here, and place a high duty (not for banksters) on any imported goods. That will motivate us to reinvent ourselves, grow our own, and stop being blindsided by usurist bankster nonsense.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th November 2015), Cara (3rd December 2015), idiit (8th November 2015), Lone Bean (8th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2015), tnkayaker (13th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast