+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Len Kasten on Gaiam TV discussing Bill Ryan and Serpo

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Default Len Kasten on Gaiam TV discussing Bill Ryan and Serpo

I just watched two interesting recent interviews by Regina Meredith on Gaiam TV with a guy named Len Kasten, who spoke about both Bill Ryan and Project Serpo. I thought this would be of interest to PA members and I didn't see this already posted anywhere else. I could have missed it though!

http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/ets-fil...ity-len-kasten

Mr. Kasten was speaking as if the whole Serpo exchange program was 100% real. I don't know much about it -- but I thought that I had read somewhere that it had all been determined to be largely false?

Can someone please enlighten me on Serpo? Or direct me to the appropriate thread if this is old ground...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

7alon (22nd April 2017), avid (7th October 2015), Bill Ryan (7th October 2015), Billy (7th October 2015), cursichella1 (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), Hervé (7th October 2015), kersley (7th October 2015), kfm27917 (14th October 2020), Limor Wolf (7th October 2015), Mark (4th December 2023), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Richard S. (7th October 2015), sunflower (7th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Len Kasten on Gaiam TV discussing Bill Ryan and Serpo

Check this link

http://serpo.org/
    Love and Hope

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

awakeningmom (7th October 2015), cursichella1 (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), kfm27917 (14th October 2020), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Len Kasten on Gaiam TV discussing Bill Ryan and Serpo

The following paragraphs are from the end of a 9 part article, an investigation of Serpo.
    Quote Regardless of your position regarding whether the Serpo tale contains some truth or whether it's 100% fiction, or whether it is the first stage of a government acclimation project in preparation for disclosure - one thing remains clear. This field, (UFOlogy) is a niche market where the potential to make money is substantial. There is a large enough audience, and enough interest, so that films such as Independence Day, War of the Worlds, and Men in Black draw large audiences and make millions.

I was recently provided the opportunity to speak, via phone, to an individual who works for the office of the Director of National Intelligence. Our investigation of Rick Doty drew his interest and we were initially contacted with regards to Rick's email threats against Shawnna. Upon forwarding the information to him, he was willing to talk via the phone.

The discussion was interesting - and he made it clear that Rick [Doty] has been at this (creating stories and faking government documents) for many years. He also made it clear that both Rick and Collins were "released" from the military for "going off the deep end" in their own individual ways. And that there are quite a few who have always tried, continue to try, and will always try, to make money from the phenomenon of ufos.

The legend of Serpo will be that it was a fabrication of Collins and Rick, as part of a viral marketing plan to generate buzz and interest for a book. It is this writer's conclusion that the only ones "behind" Rick Doty, in the creation of this hoaxed information, were Bob Collins and Douglas and Marilyn Ruben.

With the publication of this article, I am personally concluding my research into Serpo. My personal focus will no longer be on this hoax, but instead on the larger issues where individuals have been involved, both inside and outside of U.S. Intel for many years. The larger issue of what the government truly knows (or doesn't know), what incidents remain unexplained that represent authentic sightings and encounters, and how all governments have dealt, and continue to deal with such phenomenon.

This story has been an unfortunate distraction from true disclosure of the real secrets of these phenomenon. We must not allow hoaxers and "entertainers", only interested in making a quick buck, to distract us from the truth ever again. We must never allow charlatans and con artists to use fear as a tool to prevent their games from being revealed. Always expose them for what and who they are - and let us continue on with our quest to uncover reality.

I wish you the best - and I hope to see you on the forums.

-Ryan (ryguy)
    http://www.realityuncovered.com/expose9.shtml

This guy Len is still trying to make a buck off Serpo from people who've never heard of it. He was on coast to coast recently talking about it. He sells a book about Serpo as if it's real.

See also:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...ectSERPO23.htm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Serpo links back to lots of Serpo related articles here

Part one of the Reality Uncovered article http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology/articles/serpo/

EDIT: huge add...

I was bored again and started reading reviews on Len's book. A Bob Collins gave it a two star review with some interesting revelations, should it really be Bob and any of it true...

The review follows, for those familiar with the story...
    Quote SERPO, did it really happen?
    By Robert M. Collins on August 6, 2013
    Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
    Simple answer yes, since 1985 while at the Foreign Technology Division (FTD-WP) there were stories about an exchange program discussed inside the vault. Is the book right? Simple answer no, the book is taken directly from the SERPO Web Site.

Disinformation (defined as True/False, in this case mostly false) just like the Dan Burisch story about a sick alien, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Counter-intelligence pumping more disinformation into the public domain.

It's captivating and inspiring, but what is true?

1) Anon says: In making this plea, Anonymous is communicating to Martinez how important it is to leave the Commander's precise phraseology intact and to reproduce it exactly as he recorded it with incorrect spelling, grammar, and inconsistencies included. He understood that this diary must be given to posterity "warts and all."

False statement: no logs are put in a government document with all the errors. The logs like any rough draft are cleaned up before they are ever put in any official government document which makes all the logs suspect or disinformation. How it might sound doesn't make it true.

The human to alien conversations sound very much like human to human at a 5th grade level.

2) President Kennedy gave the official directive for the Eben exchange program. The date for the alien landing had been previously set for April 24, 1964, and the landing site was to be at the western border of Holloman Air Force Base,

False: the contact site wasn't Holloman, that was disinformation. It was the Trinity site. The Socorro incident (Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964) was where the aliens landed by mistake. And yes, JFK was very involved, that part is true and perhaps one of the reasons he was killed.

3) The primary training for the mission took place at Camp Peary, Virginia, on the York River near Williamsburg. This is the not-so-secret main CIA training location popularly known as "The Farm," but officially referred to as the Armed Forces Experimental Training Activity (AFETA). The project was assigned its own training complex within the larger facility, where it could impose its own secrecy and security within the already highly secure CIA system.

False: It was the NTS, the most secure site in the world. And EBE-2 was male not female. However, EBE-3 was female.

4) Travel: That means they traveled at about forty times the speed of light! It would be impossible to achieve that velocity with any known means of propulsion, no matter how exotic. The only explanation for this is time travel.

False and quite a glaring error by Anon which gives further doubts. If they really had inside knowledge then they would of known about the Alcubierre Warp drive which allows faster than light travel.

Objects cannot accelerate to the speed of light within normal space-time; instead, the Alcubierre drive shifts space around an object so that the object would arrive at its destination faster than light would in normal space. Time travel not needed.

5) False information: The dome covers the wedge of Element 115. Model designed by Robert Lazar and Ken Wright.

Element 115 was found to be very unstable and not on the Periodic Table even today. Lazar is a credible source but he was fed disinformation while at Area51/S4: see link in comment section.

6) NAZI Flying saucers? The mythology never ends. If the average reader would use common sense then ask yourself where are all those NAZI Flying saucers today? Why are we still flying rockets and Space Shuttles. Then planning missions to the asteroid belt and Mars using rockets. Again, where are those NAZI Flying saucers? Why were the NAZIs still developing V1 & V2 rockets if they had a functional anti-gravity device?

7) Crystal Rectangle fake information:

-FAKE: Our scientists have discovered the substance contained in the dot. The dot was found to be a perfectly rounded particle of charged (?) antimatter. Our scientists still don't understand how this piece of antimatter can remain stable until it is "tasked" with movement. They still don't understand once a demand is made to the CR, that the antimatter starts its movement and creates energy.

-THE FACTS: The CR device never uses antimatter. It extracts energy out of the vacuum using H5 as a catalyst, very unstable unless contained in the CR. And, the name Pentagen for H5 is fake.

-FAKE: When an energy demand is placed on the CR, it creates a signal, that can be measured at 23.450 MHZ. However, when increased demand is placed on the CR the frequency is modulated from 23.450 MHZ to 46.900 MHZ or double the original frequency. However, when the demand is reduced, the frequency drops to 1.25 KHZ, which is a constant frequency when no demand is placed on the CR. Regardless of what power demand is placed on the CR, the frequency NEVER raises to more than 46.900 MHZ!

-THE FACTS: The CR has no fixed frequency output. It adjust its output in volts, amperes and frequency based on the demand placed on it by any electronic device: voltage range is from millivolt to megavolts. The CR was utilized during Space Station construction. Reference: Exempt from Disclosure

You don't get an FBI investigation over fake documents (Defense Intelligence Agency TS/Code Word) in a publication. FBI to Kit Green, 'none of our business.' They didn't want to have another Wikileaks, NSA Snowden type scandal, this time over aliens.

8) Deep Space probes: half of the names are fake. See link in comment section for what's known.

9) Backed engineered alien craft: again, if we had working anti-gravity devices we sure wouldn't be flying rockets.

THE PROPULSION SYSTEM: The basic principles are simple in concept, but not in application (a very complex system says LANL) and why the prototypes never worked right.

In the movie INTERSTELLAR we still use rockets:

However, as of 2004 LANL sources have told me they are working on the problem but, having one hell of a time reverse engineering (ie, craft material not made on this Earth) and it's not some advanced rocket system.

Instead, it's called a Negative Force Generating System or anti-gravity. Anti-gravity is Negative Energy like Dark Energy and can do a number of things like:

1) Create an Alcubierre Warp Drive which can move an Interstellar Spaceship 100s of times faster than the speed of light...see link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

2) Open Wormholes and keeps them open. Wormholes require negative energy ...only be possible if exotic matter (in this case, anti-gravity) with negative energy density could be used to stabilize them.

3) The Space-time bubble created by negative energy puts you in a different space-time and could allow the Spaceship to pass through solid obstacles like we see Ufos pass through mountains, doors not needed!

For what might be true see Rick Doty's discussion on SERPO in the comment section.

There is more, but the high points were covered: so, did SERPO really happen? Sure it did but not the way our DIA fantasy prone Anon source depicts to the world.

Perhaps someday we might see those 3000 pages locked up in the Ft Belvoir Vault or other places, who knows.
    13 Comments 83 of 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1591431468

I still don't buy it. Just one of hundreds of similar narratives from people with no proof. That's me with my slightly open mind.
    Last edited by Karpos; 7th October 2015 at 10:59.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Lots of posts and opinions here on the forum regarding Serpo. Enter Serpo in the forum search engine for several pages of results.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

avid (7th October 2015), awakeningmom (7th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Can someone please enlighten me on Serpo? Or direct me to the appropriate thread if this is old ground...
    Here's a good thread (in which I posted in detail several times):

Project Serpo (aka Crystal Knight) for beginners

I also featured it in some detail in the 4th Avalon newsletter, here:

PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

The Len Kasten thing is kind of frustrating. He wrote a book, has made quite a bit of money from it, and has appeared on Coast to Coast AM as well — but knows very little about the real backstory. He's not a researcher of any kind. I missed the boat (mea culpa) when he asked me to write a forward (which I wanted to do), but I never got it to him before the deadline for publication.

The briefest summary (the affair is very complex!):

The story as recounted in his book is probably 75+% concocted nonsense, but it was certainly based on real events. An 'exchange program' really happened, but with 3 military scientists, not 12.

Linda Moulton Howe knows their names. One went insane, one died, and the third returned in one piece. Basically, it was a disaster, and a lot went wrong. I heard exactly the same, independently and privately, from Bill Hamilton, John Lear, and Robert Emenegger (the UFO documentary film maker).

In researching all this ourselves, Kerry and I encountered one of the retired reserve astronauts who was a stand-by for the mission. Wonderful story, straight out of a movie. And the entire thing was confirmed once again in an e-mail I got more recently, which I reported to the forum here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post178015

9. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th October 2015), awakeningmom (7th October 2015), cursichella1 (7th October 2015), Curt (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), Debra (7th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), fourty-two (8th October 2015), Karpos (7th October 2015), kfm27917 (14th October 2020), M-Albion-3D (7th October 2015), Maknocktomb (8th October 2015), marique3652 (7th October 2015), mountain_jim (9th October 2015), Neal (7th October 2015), NeedleThreader (7th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Rex (7th October 2015), Rhah (8th October 2015), sunflower (7th October 2015), wnlight (7th October 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Lots of posts and opinions here on the forum regarding Serpo. Enter Serpo in the forum search engine for several pages of results.
    Thanks, Curischella. I did do that, but saw far too many posts with the word "Serpo" in it and wasn't sure where to start! I'm a complete newbie on this subject, so wading through pages of posts seemed very daunting (and unlikely to happen). Bill's link to 'Serpo for Beginners' is exactly what I was hoping for -- thanks, Bill!

Thanks also for your take on Len Kasten. He spoke with such authority in the Regina Meredith interviews (and spoke highly of you, claiming that he got the initial story straight from a conversation with you), so I was intrigued....

If Mr. Kasten's information was mostly nonsense, then perhaps this was part of it, but I was fascinated by Mr. Kasten's description of the EBEN society. He said that the returning humans described a very hierarchical, very (electronically?) controlled world where all lower level EBENs were controlled by some kind of "sundial" type machine that would actually make these EBENs take various actions at various times of the day -- and that they all wore some kind of "smart belt" that I assume monitored their every move. Meanwhile, the higher level EBENs operated largely outside of this control system. Sounds like where we might be heading ourselves -- and yet, these beings -- even the "grunts" -- supposedly had average IQ's of 160 or greater.....

If this mission did happen, is it likely that this description of the EBEN society is part of the "true" aspect? Or is it just impossible to know?

It's really just so maddening that there are so many con artists and disinfo agents willing to deceive the rest of humanity either for a buck or as part of their misguided loyalty to the military/PTB. Will we ever be able to make sense of anything?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2015), cursichella1 (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

If this mission did happen, is it likely that this description of the EBEN society is part of the "true" aspect? Or is it just impossible to know?
    Yes, quite impossible to know.

Re Kasten, he wrote [to Kerry] at one point:
    Quote It was directly from Bill Ryan that I first learned about Project Serpo at a UFO Congress a few years ago. We rode in the same shuttle from Laughlin to Las Vegas.
    He and I did later have a brief e-mail exchange, in which he asked me to write a foreword for his book, but I can't locate that just now.

When he was due to appear on Coast to Coast AM, I wrote to the show, offering to appear as an additional guest, maybe for a short segment. I would have been able to add a bunch of really very interesting anecdotes and references. But they never replied to me.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th October 2015), cursichella1 (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), kfm27917 (14th October 2020), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Victor Martinez swore to me up and down it's true and he has documented proof (I interviewed him once for Open Minds but it was never released).

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th October 2015), Bill Ryan (7th October 2015), cursichella1 (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), Hervé (7th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

I'm a complete newbie on this subject, so wading through pages of posts seemed very daunting (and unlikely to happen). Bill's link to 'Serpo for Beginners' is exactly what I was hoping for -- thanks, Bill! ....

It's really just so maddening that there are so many con artists and disinfo agents willing to deceive the rest of humanity either for a buck or as part of their misguided loyalty to the military/PTB. Will we ever be able to make sense of anything?
    You're not the only newbie on this topic. It's one I've managed to completely bypass.

As far as the disinfo, frustrating people is a large part of why it's put out there. I'm not saying this is or isn't, but if at first glance the topic itself is overwhelming and basically feels distracting (and there are lots of them out there) I make note of it but move on (or try to, anyway) hopefuly keeping my focus on the bigger picture and what I can contribute to improve it.

There are times when I'll overanalyze topics here or on my own but it's usually because I get a sense that there's more to it that warrants exposing in order to improve the big picture, if that makes sense.

"Serpo for beginners" makes it easy. It would be great if we had these on every topic...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th October 2015), Bill Ryan (7th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), Hervé (7th October 2015), Neal (7th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Victor Martinez swore to me up and down it's true and he has documented proof (I interviewed him once for Open Minds but it was never released).
    I knew Victor quite well... I'd very much doubt he would claim it was ALL true. He knows there was disinfo in there.

Do you a copy of the unpublished interview, off-record?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), Hervé (7th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), seko (8th October 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I knew Victor quite well... I'd very much doubt he would claim it was ALL true. He knows there was disinfo in there.

I don't, I wish I did! Yes, again whole story could be disinfo and Victor was being played as part of it, or a mix of truth and falsehood.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th October 2015), Bill Ryan (7th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I don't, I wish I did!
    Yep. As part of our TV series pilot, Kerry and I did a most wonderful two hour interview with Bob Dean, one of the very best. They used about a minute of it. We had no access to the rest... it was not our property.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2015 at 17:34.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th October 2015), Curt (8th October 2015), Elainie (7th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), Ol' Roy (8th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I don't, I wish I did!
    Yep. As part of our TV series pilot, Kerry and I did a most wonderful two hour interview with Bob Dean, one of the very best. They used about a minute of it. We had no access to the rest... it was not our property.
    Bill, I'm surprised that it should be that simple. Surely you have some intellectual property right over that material - and so does Bob Dean?
    If you take a publisher in relation to an author and a translator, contractually he cannot pulp their book or even remainder it without first informing them (so that they can recover as many copies as they wish). That sounds to me like everyone should be entitled to a copy of their own video material.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Curt (8th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), hohoemi (8th October 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

I don't, I wish I did!
    Bill, I'm surprised that it should be that simple. Surely you have some intellectual property right over that material - and so does Bob Dean?
    If you take a publisher in relation to an author and a translator, contractually he cannot pulp their book or even remainder it without first informing them (so that they can recover as many copies as they wish). That sounds to me like everyone should be entitled to a copy of their own video material.

Well, no — because everything was filmed and recorded not by us, but by the production company's own paid-for camera and audio crew. If I'd had a dictaphone of my own on the table, it might be arguable that that recording of my own was my own property. But (and I'll be sure to get it right next time! ) I had no recording equipment of my own of any kind.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (8th October 2015), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2023), Shannon (8th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

Exclamation Re: Len Kasten on Gaiam TV discussing Bill Ryan and Serpo

• Alien World Order: How The Reptilians Devised A Plan To Conquer The Human Race:

In this interview with Regina Meredith & Len Kasten reveals reptilian galactic conquests, human conflicts, solar system colonization, hybrid civilization, and the ongoing struggle for Earth's sovereignty against a galactic federation.

--o-O-o--

• Not sure how much of it are actual verifiable truths, and how much are just "hear say" stories? And if it is mostly "just stories" does not mean it "must" be fake or fictional ... I only consider them to be possible, nothing more. (no conclusive insights to me).
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th December 2023 at 17:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th December 2023), lilac (5th December 2023), Yoda (4th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread