+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21

Thread: Anomalies in The Ruiner's material

1. Link to Post #401
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,563 times in 9,681 posts

Default Re: Anomalies in The Ruiner's material

It seems like a very long time ago that I made those remarks, though in chronological time, it wasn't that long ago.
    But by now, I think most of us on Avalon at least have concluded that Shane is likely just a skillful hoaxer.
    From the start, I've been pretty much on the fence about Simon, though I think he is probably well-intentioned to some degree.
    But we can't find out anything about them (or what they claim to know) if we don't question them.
    And we are much more likely to get more from them if we do so in a supportive, courteous manner (even if we are actually quite skeptical).
    If they are giving us some valid information, it can be worth sifting through it all to find it (and we can learn something about what the modus operandi is of their controllers, if they have any, in the process).
    And they have a chance, hopefully, to learn more about themselves and how genuine they really are, or aren't, in the process.
    If they have been controlled, that may be the only way they will realize it, and endeavor to become free.
    If you are looking to become a "follower" then these kinds of individuals can be quite dangerous, of course.
    But if you are just researching, and if you are doing so to also be of service to others, I think it can be a worthwhile learning process.
    If you have the time...it's definitely time consuming, and I think I'm about done with it, myself.
    But hopefully we have laid some groundwork here on Avalon for others in the (often tedious!) pursuit of truth.
    Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It makes me feel good to think that Shane is attempting to do some good, and I think Simon is as well, though there are limits to what they can reveal, obviously, and we don't know how much they actually know and/or how much they are programmed and/or being controlled.

I feel I can do my part by asking sensible questions, and keeping up as best as I can with the information that I consider to be relevant, which includes questions about seeming discrepancies, contradictions.
    But I am still going to have to read the Ruiner's blog again and all the comments and responses before I can do that intelligently. (sigh) I think my enthusiasm for this task is wearing a bit thin, and I am grateful for others who are participating.
    I wonder that if how one gains the attention of others matters?

When, while gaining that attention, they point the fingers at the deceivers (Draco, etc) AND the duped (the stupid humans).

... all the while having originally gained that attention via dissemination of many deceptions about themselves, their "life" which suggests the specialness of "who they are" and thus sells the audience on their credibility and the import and exclusiveness of their information? (Intel drip feed addiction).

Once their position is established, they then become the great pontificaters of great wisdoms in such charming ways... even if these wisdoms are what we have all heard before again and again (and I don't deny its not a good thing to keep hearing them).

So I ask, is it OK we just forget how they gained our attention in the first place?

Seems many do though...

As far as why some are doing this besides megalomania and its cousins - Is it possible there might be this goal? That we all stop opening to any information at all and thus by so doing, avoid having to wade through the bathwater but most importantly miss the baby entirely?

Here's a great quote I heard the other day on a video by someone who analyses and comments on some of these "internet phenoms" -

Quote The majority of these researchers [and all "internet alt community celebrities for that matter] areÖ

Normal everyday human beings who have found an avenue and a way to make themselves exceptional. And Iím not here to tell you not to dream but I am here to say that if people start really believing you, you got to do an internal gut check and say to yourself, are you helping people out or are you hurting people?

And I would argue that in a world where there are serious ramifications to political actions and there are serious ramifications to understanding the true civics and the true social policies that underlie our various incarnations of societies (whatever) that it probably makes sense to get your news from a trusted noteworthy journalist whether that be an independent journalist, whatever, rather than someone who after they tell you about their analysis of what China is doing and what Russia is doing with the BRICS system tell you whatís going on in the Pleiades.
    This quote came from an analysis of a "draco/mantid experiencer."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fourty-two (2nd February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), Omni (1st February 2016), Sammy (1st February 2016), Sean (1st February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 385 posts

I think that the people who tend to "follow" such people as shane and simon may lack any direct confirmation of "other worlds" via persona; experience.

Once you HAVE had such experience..you know these things are true..it then depends on whether the person claiming all this knowledge is credible(that's obvious). But where people fall down is, not TRUSTING their ability to access the same information independent of shane, simon, corey, or a thousand others who claim to "know", or have an inside track. You don't need to have been born in an illuminati family to unravel their mysteries(although it helps). You CAN get all the information you need from "the field" we are all a part of. we just have to hone that skill. Besides my thread where I saw the theft of my own scooter via dream state...just a few days ago, the "house dog" passed away. he was 12. There's an old woman here(I share this house with a lot of people) who primarily cared for him, and she was quite sad when he passed. that dog followed her everywhere and sat at her feet for damn near every moment she was around. 2 days after he passed, I walked into the house, and this woman was sitting on the couch. right next to her, clear as day, was the spirit of this dog, right where he always sat. she didn't see him. He looked right at me..then was gone. I didn't mention it to her..but I just add these happenings to my already long list of experiences that "break the veil", and have given me information via the field, or the ether, or whatever title one wishes to give it.

tell me again why I need someone else to tell me things? If I develop my skills, I'll find out on my own.

and I won't be trying to put myself out there as some all-knowing seer/insider either.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Gardener (1st February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), Orph (1st February 2016), PurpleLama (1st February 2016), Sammy (1st February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016)

5. Link to Post #403
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,285 times in 4,843 posts

@workingactor

I have, for most of my life, sought to figure out, find out, understand what happened to me when I was a kid which I shared in this post to the Avalon community back in 2012 hoping that someone else might have had a similar experience and have some understandings or at least speculations as to what was going on in this experience.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-experience

I have no overwhelming "inner knowing" powerful enough to convince me of one or more of my theories. I have spoken with several I met through this community as to what may have been the reasons I had this experience. Other than some quite impacting highly lucid "dreams" (at least this is what I think I have had) and other than some incredible experiences I had while in the midst of experiencing a psychosis, I have had no other anomalous experiences.

The inner drive I have experienced in search of answers has led me into some very strange experiences yet no answers. In one case I believe (currently) that I ended up involved in a situation where, once the gut overwhelmingly screamed at me, I experienced some difficult effects of this "gut reaction" that could be accurately described as trauma which took me awhile to resolve though I did.

My goal in the post I wrote above was to ask folks here if it matters that "bringers of information" involving anomalous experiences (and the potential implications those "info bringers" suggest) have a proven track record of truth and honesty as to how they developed their reputation to be a potential "bringer of truth" regarding such experiences as well as to become "beacons of light" as so many of these internet stars become (for a while at least) based on how they acquired their fame?

Does the way someone becomes a known internet guru/celebrity matter?

That's all I asked.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), onawah (2nd February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016)

7. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,563 times in 9,681 posts

That will depend entirely on the individual.
    @workingactor

I have, for most of my life, sought to figure out, find out, understand what happened to me when I was a kid which I shared in this post to the Avalon community back in 2012 hoping that someone else might have had a similar experience and have some understandings or at least speculations as to what was going on in this experience.

I have no overwhelming "inner knowing" powerful enough to convince me of one or more of my theories. I have spoken with several I met through this community as to what may have been the reasons I had this experience. Other than some quite impacting highly lucid "dreams" (at least this is what I think I have had) and other than some incredible experiences I had while in the midst of experiencing a psychosis, I have had no other anomalous experiences.

The inner drive I have experienced in search of answers has led me into some very strange experiences yet no answers. In one case I believe (currently) that I ended up involved in a situation where, once the gut overwhelmingly screamed at me, I experienced some difficult effects of this "gut reaction" that could be accurately described as trauma which took me awhile to resolve though I did.

My goal in the post I wrote above was to ask folks here if it matters that "bringers of information" involving anomalous experiences (and the potential implications those "info bringers" suggest) have a proven track record of truth and honesty as to how they developed their reputation to be a potential "bringer of truth" regarding such experiences as well as to become "beacons of light" as so many of these internet stars become (for a while at least) based on how they acquired their fame?

That's all I asked.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnny (24th May 2016), Sammy (3rd February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016)

9. Link to Post #405
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 385 posts

@workingactor

That's all I asked.

Their track record does matter.

BUT, because of the nature of the things we're discussing, it's not about having a track record of being "right". we're talking about things where it's almost impossible to classify right vs wrong except with predictions of whatever kind. No, it's their honesty, and their ability to share their information as honestly as possible. I've spoken a lot about my own experiences..and I have to accept that not everyone will believe they happened. But I know they did, and I've spoken honestly about them. I have no book to sell. I don't want anyone to think I'm some kind of amazing psychic/healer/seer of spirits. I don't need to be on anyone's podcast. My experiences are my experiences, period. Now, I'm not throwing shade on those who..profit from relating their experiences.

BUT WHAT THEY SAY HAPPENED TO THEM BETTER HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO THEM.

Because we got a LOT of people out here making money with bull**** stories..or trying to feel special..or trying to get their "guru-status" on..and it's disgusting. Some of them post here. So, my point is..once you begin to have your own little "happenings"..you are then obligated to work your skills to their fullest. then, when someone comes along speaking of blue avians and so forth, try to match their tales with your direct experiences. they won't be exact..but meditate on it. how does what they say "sit" with you? we all have higher selves and spirit guides too. what makes "simon's" guides better than yours?(just an example).

my point is: We all have the same potential as any of the "internet celebrities" some of you so slavishly follow. Stop giving up your power.

DEVELOP your powers, instead.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Daozen (12th August 2016), Enola (3rd February 2016), Gardener (2nd February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), onawah (2nd February 2016), Puffin (2nd February 2016), Sammy (3rd February 2016)

11. Link to Post #406
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,171 times in 10,476 posts

It seems like a very long time ago that I made those remarks, though in chronological time, it wasn't that long ago.

But by now, I think most of us on Avalon at least have concluded that Shane is likely just a skillful hoaxer.

It makes me feel good to think that Shane is attempting to do some good, and I think Simon is as well, though there are limits to what they can reveal, obviously, and we don't know how much they actually know and/or how much they are programmed and/or being controlled.

I feel I can do my part by asking sensible questions, and keeping up as best as I can with the information that I consider to be relevant, which includes questions about seeming discrepancies, contradictions.

But I am still going to have to read the Ruiner's blog again and all the comments and responses before I can do that intelligently. (sigh) I think my enthusiasm for this task is wearing a bit thin, and I am grateful for others who are participating.

When, while gaining that attention, they point the fingers at the deceivers (Draco, etc) AND the duped (the stupid humans).

... all the while having originally gained that attention via dissemination of many deceptions about themselves, their "life" which suggests the specialness of "who they are" and thus sells the audience on their credibility and the import and exclusiveness of their information? (Intel drip feed addiction).

Once their position is established, they then become the great pontificaters of great wisdoms in such charming ways... even if these wisdoms are what we have all heard before again and again (and I don't deny its not a good thing to keep hearing them).

So I ask, is it OK we just forget how they gained our attention in the first place?

Seems many do though...

As far as why some are doing this besides megalomania and its cousins - Is it possible there might be this goal? That we all stop opening to any information at all and thus by so doing, avoid having to wade through the bathwater but most importantly miss the baby entirely?

Here's a great quote I heard the other day on a video by someone who analyses and comments on some of these "internet phenoms" -

Quote The majority of these researchers [and all "internet alt community celebrities for that matter] areÖ

Normal everyday human beings who have found an avenue and a way to make themselves exceptional. And Iím not here to tell you not to dream but I am here to say that if people start really believing you, you got to do an internal gut check and say to yourself, are you helping people out or are you hurting people?

And I would argue that in a world where there are serious ramifications to political actions and there are serious ramifications to understanding the true civics and the true social policies that underlie our various incarnations of societies (whatever) that it probably makes sense to get your news from a trusted noteworthy journalist whether that be an independent journalist, whatever, rather than someone who after they tell you about their analysis of what China is doing and what Russia is doing with the BRICS system tell you whatís going on in the Pleiades.
    Sam I understand the point you are trying to make and that is fine. I know you mean well.

Perhaps it would have been better to be appending this thread instead:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ner-s-material

This thread no longer reflects much of the forum or individuals who had been involved.

Dead issue which I didn't expect to return to but if I must then a couple thoughts.

Self proclaimed "theme song" for picking the name "Ruiner" ... try to watch as the words flash by (or simply do a search on the lyrics of the song).

Now tell me ... is this the thread you *really* want to revive (and yes I know you were closer to the situation than probably all of us).

"Elvis" has left the building ... be my guest and let him rest???

Last edited by Calz; 2nd February 2016 at 17:14.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd February 2016), Gardener (2nd February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), onawah (2nd February 2016), Sammy (3rd February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,798 times in 19,912 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Sam I understand the point you are trying to make and that is fine. I know you mean well.

This thread no longer reflects much of the forum or individuals who had been involved.

Yes... the recent posts have all been moved here from the original thread.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2016 at 21:12.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), onawah (4th February 2016), Sammy (3rd February 2016)

15. Link to Post #408
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I didn't want to bring this up... and please do not follow me like some kind of guru, because I'm not... But the reason I knew that Corey and Shane were both frauds right off the bat is because I am really both the head of the Illuminati and the head of the Secret Space Program. And a member of PA?? Yes, shocking, but now let me tell you guys something...

I trained Barack Obama on Mars, back when I was seven years old. I have also seen Hillary Clinton eat babies with my own eyes. I like to joke about it sometimes. It's actually why I refuse to date senators from New York now.

This is all very personal information, please don't tell anyone about it. I wouldn't want it to become public because I don't want followers. Also I'm not trying to convince you guys to believe me. I don't want anyone to just take what I say for granted and "believe" me. You can believe or disbelieve... I only hope that the strength of my noble character is enough to make people believe that I am serious. My noble character, that comes out of all of my words, should convince everyone that I am genuine.

PS Please ignore those videos of me sucking bananas from between my bandmates' legs on YouTube... I was mind controlled by my reptilian ruler-of-the-world father when that happened. Those videos were made to discredit me and my story.

With peace and light,
    Your Author

16. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Seems many do though...

Dead issue which I didn't expect to return to but if I must then a couple thoughts.

Self proclaimed "theme song" for picking the name "Ruiner" ... try to watch as the words flash by (or simply do a search on the lyrics of the song).

Now tell me ... is this the thread you *really* want to revive (and yes I know you were closer to the situation than probably all of us).

"Elvis" has left the building ... be my guest and let him rest???

Thanks Calz, you are right and I also see actions were taken to fix this - which I agree.

How it ended up that I posted where I did is because I had never read all the posts in all these threads before. The reason I decided I needed to do this review was because of information I was told as to why Bill decided to suddenly "switch" on "the Ruiner" and because the thread I was reading when I drew my conclusion was that other thread... so I am sure some emotions motivated my post as much as anything. So I posted where I was at as opposed to the appropriate thread.

So yes, I should not have posted where I did - it should have been here if anywhere.

Because some might be wondering, as for my conclusions as to what I was told was the reason, based on all of the timing of all the posts and then the timing of the public display of change of heart, I believe the theory I was told as to why the change of heart happened is an erroneous conclusion but for followers, could be viewed as a face saver.

I believe Bill and the staff changed their mind based on the very reason they stated in this thread and nothing more.

In fact, I imagine they have better things to do and that I posted in the wrong thread created an unnecessary waste of time. Apologies also to the staff.
    Last edited by Sammy; 4th February 2016 at 14:54.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd February 2016), Calz (4th February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), onawah (4th February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016)

18. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)

BUT WHAT THEY SAY HAPPENED TO THEM BETTER HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO THEM.
    It is good not to be alone in having this same thinking.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd February 2016), Calz (4th February 2016), Johnny (24th May 2016), onawah (4th February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016)

20. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Their track record does matter.

BUT, because of the nature of the things we're discussing, it's not about having a track record of being "right".
    I just saw this... my question was, does the up and coming internet celebrity need to have a track record of being honest. The point being that if the up and coming celeb demonstrates an ability to make false statements, how can anything that person says regarding the anomalous even be considered?

When what cannot be proven is talked about, the source of what is being talked about better have a history of truthfulness IMO.

Sorry I missed this back when it was posted.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th May 2017), Johnny (24th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21