+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast

Thread: Anomalies in The Ruiner's material

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Anomalies in The Ruiner's material

In the interest of TRUTH, positive messages are one thing, but how many more Myths do we need?

Do you want your Spiritual Lift from TRUTH or someone's Imaginative Fantasy*? That's the question.

Is Spirituality just boring without Illusory Glamour?

Conscious and unconscious psyops have a reason, be it distraction, confusion, or something else.

I just want to know if Atlantis was a Spaceship or not.

See?

Thanks,
    /Bales

*I don't buy the "everyone has their own truth (fantasy)" meme.
    Last edited by Karpos; 13th October 2015 at 05:49.

2. Link to Post #142
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,374 posts

Hi Bill,

This is an explanation of my post #103 here (of which which I failed miserably) and it is an explanation of my concern regarding your post #126:
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I want to try to return this to the bigger-picture focus, which was outlined in this post (#63, here).I am really concerned that there may be a whole roll-out here of people with extreme, unbelievable stories, some containing very little if any truth, that they cannot show any evidence for, which is leading the alternative community by the nose. Corey Goode is another, of course. He and Shane emerged at almost exactly the same time. AND all the Flat Earth claims and videos. That's active now, more than ever before.

This is my worry. If it's a legitimate one, we should ALL be worried... because there'll be a lot more coming, and it'll be designed to take us all down (in one way or another).
    This is all on-topic (The Bigger-Picture Focus) as requested. At first it may appear that I'm posting more than I need to, but I really want everyone to understand where I'm coming from.

So here it is, my best shot. I hope it is OK.

The "Great Charles Affair" stands on it's own. It pitted long standing friends against friends and basically smashed the community. Almost all of these people that left were/are good people that eventually split up and formed various friend circles. Some of these people that left had been relatively new to the forum scene, and what do people usually want to do when they join any new group or community? They want to make friends! Unfortunately when these new people got caught up in all this they naturally followed their friends. Since then, and after gaining much experience, some of these people eventually returned.

Charles was for real. But even more importantly, those who were behind him and in the shadows were for real. Yes they were there, and anyone who was really paying attention to Charles' posts (which were also filled with dis-info along with a sprinkling of magnificent sc-fi/fantasy) could easily see that some of his posts were not made by the same individual.

It didn't take long before people first started debunking, first Charles' material and soon after Charles himself, which all resulted in massive drama and a HUGE AMOUNT OF NOISE that went on for months (I mean the Chinese could've launched an ICBM off the California coast and no one would've noticed! ).

By all appearances (now) this was a huge Psyop designed to do exactly what it did.

Since that time there have been quite a few instances of new so-called whistleblowers making fantastic claims and pushing wild stories, which always go viral before the story is first debunked and then the so-called whistleblower is debunked (which always creates massive amounts of noise I might add).

These instances have been increasing, but herein lies the real problem (and yes, I believe it's by design):

With the ever-increasing number of these bogus stories and whistleblowers, people are becoming more and more suspicious (as they should be). But because so many are beginning to get so accustomed to these instances of bogus stories and whistleblowers, they have now began to immediately attack the whistleblower practically as soon as their story/info has been released.

Once again, I believe this is by design and that there are instigators to kick it off each time it occurs.

Whenever a true, honest, genuine, and helpful insider/whistleblower comes forward, it will never be for fame and fortune (service to self) but it will be to inform and help (service to others). And as a matter of fact most true whistleblowers would prefer to keep a low profile and even to remain anonymous (but not always).

Now here is my concern that I wasn't very plain in making in Post #103 here:

With everyone being so conditioned to immediately focus on and attack the messenger, what true whistleblower will ever want to come forward? I mean who in their right mind would want to put up with that kind of treatment (and exposure)? I know that I wouldn't. And I won't.

It is this that is the crux of the matter (the most important point). They wish to put an end to all whistleblowing and the truth. And yes, it's serious.

But you're being forced to wield a double-bladed axe here, and I'm wondering how you're going to prevent accidentally taking out the good guy when you rear that axe back to strike the bad guy?

Thanks and with respect,

Harley

3. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th October 2015), A Voice from the Mountains (13th October 2015), astridmari (13th October 2015), Becky (13th October 2015), Brightstar (13th October 2015), Cara (10th December 2015), Elainie (13th October 2015), ErtheVessel (13th October 2015), Gardener (13th October 2015), gord (30th October 2015), Hervé (13th October 2015), hohoemi (13th October 2015), iamthat (13th October 2015), Jean-Luc (13th October 2015), Morbid (13th October 2015), Nan (13th October 2015), Neal (13th October 2015), Octavusprime (14th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), Paul (13th October 2015), Puffin (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Selene (13th October 2015), sunflower (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), Ultima Thule (13th October 2015), Wind (13th October 2015)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    It didn't take long before people first started debunking, first Charles' material and soon after Charles himself, which all resulted in massive drama and a HUGE AMOUNT OF NOISE that went on for months (I mean the Chinese could've launched an ICBM off the California coast and no one would've noticed! ).
    Perfect example. I know what you're referring to and it looks as though that actually happened, and yes, it got very little attention.

Quote By all appearances (now) this was a huge Psyop designed to do exactly what it did.
    The only cure for this, I think, is the widespread deployment of very devastating weapons called critical thinking and (imagine this) philosophy.

Science itself is an offshoot of philosophy, if you look at the history of how it emerged. "Philosophy" comes from the Greek for "love of wisdom" and is the art/science of thinking about thinking.

When people come into the "alternative community" without some experience with these tools, they're going to be afloat in an overwhelming ocean of contradictory and fantastical information that they're not going to be able to make heads or tails of.

5. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,855 times in 5,225 posts

Please fill-in your name, if applicable:

I _______________, was buoyed-up with the concept that the Global Rulers are 10/12ths disintegrated, and/or by being told that malevolent alien beings who controlled the planet for millennia have left or are leaving Earth.

Once again, I _______________, have fallen for someone telling me "it's all gonna be OK, you just sit pretty and do nothing" instead of putting my energy into something that would actually create positive change.

I _______________, have pretty much ignored "The Reset Button" because there are no dragons, no aliens, no saviors, no magic, no stargates... only a boring expose of how the rich and powerful Elite control elections 9 ways to ensure that they remain in control of our governance, and a strategy and plan to stop them and gain control of our own governance.

(for those of you that believe that spinning a yarn is harmless)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th October 2015), astridmari (13th October 2015), Cara (10th December 2015), Debra (13th October 2015), Elainie (13th October 2015), Jean-Luc (13th October 2015), Karpos (13th October 2015), mosquito (15th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), peterpam (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Reinhard (15th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), Wind (13th October 2015), YoYoYo (13th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    I just want to know if Atlantis was a Spaceship or not.
    I liked that!

For the record, I've leaned toward this theory for a great many years.

(The Inner-Moon perhaps?)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Karpos (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    Perfect example. I know what you're referring to and it looks as though that actually happened, and yes, it got very little attention.

Quote By all appearances (now) this was a huge Psyop designed to do exactly what it did.
    The only cure for this, I think, is the widespread deployment of very devastating weapons called critical thinking and (imagine this) philosophy.

Science itself is an offshoot of philosophy, if you look at the history of how it emerged. "Philosophy" comes from the Greek for "love of wisdom" and is the art/science of thinking about thinking.

When people come into the "alternative community" without some experience with these tools, they're going to be afloat in an overwhelming ocean of contradictory and fantastical information that they're not going to be able to make heads or tails of.
    Yes.

But Everyone Must Read My Entire Post.

All that I wrote was to describe:

1. What Has Happened

2. What IS Happening

and

3. What's GOING TO Happen (if care is not taken)

Thanks!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cara (10th December 2015), Nan (13th October 2015), Neal (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Ultima Thule (13th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #147
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Amusing, Dennis. But I think The Ruiner was clear that action was necessary, in all his videos. I liked the "turn love into action" quote. I don't think he ever promised anyone a free ride to liberation. The only thing I am disappointed in was the fact that this Autumn has seen no particular changes in the etheric field around Earth. i.e. There has been no boost in consciousness as the technology was -according to the Ruiner- removed. That's the way it goes. No one was promised anything... On emails he told me the AI caused the same symptoms.

If you look hard, there IS a slow change taking place, it's just too grindingly slow for human comfort. I have noticed chemtrails lessening significantly in my local area, for example. My dreams are also more positive.

I am sure there is some sort of technology oppressing humans on an emotional and energetic level. You can see it in the public domain in the GWEN towers, chemtrails and TETRA systems. When will this technology be switched off? I guess it's down to us to take control of this hologram.

On height: I had a friend back in high school, he was physically stronger and more popular than myself. I always thought he was taller than me. One day, we were standing together in the lunch queue. We stood back to back to see who was closer to 6 foot. I was a full 2-3 inches taller than him. He said: "Oh, I always thought I was taller than you." I said: "So did I."

Re: Putin/Shane, also, drugs and hallucinogens could have been involved. Who knows? I guess the Ruiner will comment in time.

Quote no saviors, no magic, no stargates...
    The only stargate anyone needs to worry about is the gate in the centre of the brain. We are walking stargates.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th October 2015 at 06:22.

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

But Everyone Must Read My Entire Post.

All that I wrote was to describe:

1. What Has Happened

2. What IS Happening

and

3. What's GOING TO Happen (if care is not taken)
    I think the "care" you are talking about is the same thing I'm talking about.

An open, non-judgmental mind is a good thing. Even if there's enough evidence to let you think that you can safely come to a conclusion, never lock the door behind you. Always give yourself enough room to change your mind if something new comes up.

That's all part of being honest with ourselves, which is part of what critical thinking is really about, and if we can do that then we won't be automatically dismissing legit whistleblowers. But we won't be taking everything they say for granted, either, because in the end most of us still never really know who these people are.

13. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,174 times in 20,635 posts

To the extent that we are focused on awareness, understanding, both critical thinking and intuitive insight, to that extent, we individually will have an improved chance of making sense of it all.

To the extent that individuals with insights, experiences, analysis, or questions are focused in this direction, that focus will sustain them, with little regard for who else agrees or accepts their testimony or commentary.

If and when someone speaks up as a "whistleblower", with inside knowledge or experiences to share, to the extent that that is what they do, with some reasonable appreciation for the desire of others to validate whatever of their testimony they can, and with some reasonable clarity in distinguishing what they personally saw and know, from what they heard or were told of, then such testimony provides valued evidence for others to consider, then to that extent, we who seek the truth will likely listen, make of their testimony what we will, and each go our separate ways.

But such whistleblowers can be destroyed, rather intentionally I presume, if their experiences are too dangerous to be told. They can be encouraged to speak on more topics and to tell more, of matters they did not actually experience (but might come to believe they did experience), eventually telling such tall tales that even their original, perhaps quite valid, testimony is called into question.

This game of truth and deception is a complex interwoven fabric of reality and myth, truth and lies, confusion of different layers, times and places of reality, ...

No single rule, such as "Be kind to your fine feathered whistleblower ..." or "Be skeptical of all such ..." will serve broadly.

Discernment, both in the gut and in the mind, is critical, and seemingly always in insufficient supply.
    Last edited by Paul; 13th October 2015 at 13:07.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Dennis Leahy (13th October 2015), ErtheVessel (13th October 2015), Gardener (13th October 2015), hohoemi (13th October 2015), Jake (13th October 2015), Jean-Luc (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), Neal (13th October 2015), OmeyocaN777 (13th October 2015), Omni (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Reinhard (15th October 2015), Selene (13th October 2015), Tangri (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), ulli (13th October 2015), Ultima Thule (13th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    On height: I had a friend back in high school, he was physically stronger and more popular than myself. I always thought he was taller than me. One day, we were standing together in the lunch queue. We stood back to back to see who was closer to 6 foot. I was a full 2-3 inches taller than him. He said: "Oh, I always thought I was taller than you." I said: "So did I."

Re: Putin/Shane, also, drugs and hallucinogens could have been involved. Who knows? I guess the Ruiner will comment in time.
    One doesn't even need the strength, popularity, or any particular personality or built for that effect - I'm female, thin and introverted, and both I and other people consider me to be taller than people of both genders of my own height, or the same height as significantly taller people. I've had the same effects of comparing heights physically or in numbers and being very surprised.

Also, if personality and perception play a role, a 13 year old kid has a good chance of considering an adult to be "bigger" psychologically, and perceiving them as such. Add posture to that, and some people look bigger simply by the way they carry themselves, or smaller by slouching etc.

However, being Putin's trainer makes the psychological height perception more questionable. While a trainer does not have to consider himself in any way superior to his trainee, the power constellation is less in favour of the misperception, although it doesn't rule it out. I have trained people myself that I felt cowed by.
    Another point speaking against a honest mistake is that one might also assume that a person not suspectible to hypnosis and otherwise already trained up in secret programmes, persumably including psychological matters and perception, might not be easily fooled in the same way as a member of the general population.

About the pure physicality of the height question, Shane was supposedly 13 at the time he met Putin, and 14 at the time he claimed to have reached a certain height. Boys of that age grow pretty quickly, so he could have gained a few inches in a year.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote As several have pointed out, Shane stating that he trained Vladimir Putin, 22 years ago, when he (Shane) was aged 13, is almost impossible (for me) to believe.
    Not necessarily. Dark secret societies regularly use child psychics. Young teenagers are coveted for their PSI abilities. Many illuminists have said training starts at age 5-7. Poltergeist activity, often attributed to young teenagers, especially girls, is very active during early teenage years. Just a point...
    I've read in other MK material (don't remember where though) of experiencers claiming to be trainers by the time they're teenagers. At that time I took it to mean trainers of children younger than themselves, but I may have been wrong.

What exactly did Shane claim to train Putin in? If he claimed to have been his main trainer it would sound more questionable than say being his trainer in PSY matters.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to convince anyone either way as I'm not sure of anything myself. I did find Shane's material very interesting and his friendly and humble approach refreshing, but do consider fake memories or other types of PSY-OPs a possibility.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Cara (10th December 2015), Daozen (14th October 2015), Gardener (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), Neal (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), Paul (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), ulli (13th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,171 times in 10,476 posts

Excuse me ...

ummm ...

Can I ask if this slow rollout of information that has turned the entire mod squad against the validity of Shane has a *lot* more information coming forthwith (internet down times understood)??

Must be rather damning???

We are into 8 pages now.

Sitting on the fence ... hurts ...

I appreciate the respect that has been offered and I respect the scrutiny of information flowing into the community ... really I do.

Is there going to be an announcement of the last piece of "evidence"???

... or is this a never ending accumulation?

Why not go forward with the interview and let Shane speak for himself and trust members to decide for themselves???

I cannot speak for Shane but I would venture to guess he would be up to the task.

Don't wish to piss off anyone (don't tug on Superman's cape and so on) but why not go ahead and bring it???

The internet vultures continue to circle with censorship clearly coming to bear at some point.

Let us continue to share information while we still have the opportunity.

18. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

3(C)+me (13th October 2015), Alan (13th October 2015), astridmari (13th October 2015), awakeningmom (14th October 2015), Cara (10th December 2015), Gardener (13th October 2015), hohoemi (13th October 2015), Jean-Luc (13th October 2015), Karpos (13th October 2015), lisalu (13th October 2015), Morbid (13th October 2015), mosquito (15th October 2015), Nan (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), OmeyocaN777 (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), RedTara90 (14th October 2015), Reinhard (15th October 2015), Rusalka (13th October 2015), skyflower (13th October 2015), sunflower (13th October 2015), transiten (13th October 2015), ulli (13th October 2015), Ultima Thule (14th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank the Bill and the moderators for starting a discussion on this. Perhaps if we add context to this, then it might make sense. I suppose we must ask ourselves what game is being played ? Who is the intended audience? Are we the intended audience (ie target) in the alternative community? (rather than those in the programmes or does it serve a dual purpose?)

In battle there are strategies and tactics.

So if there is an AI, or if this is a psyops, then if we imagine ourselves being the opposing party, how would we play the game?

I suppose if Corey was the big bad wolf, one might think of Shane as a wolf in sheep's clothing, if we were to judge a person by his character, demeanor and actions. (I am suggesting, not implying, and am not judging anyone for the sake of discussion)

should we react by being the boy that cried wolf one time too many? Should we wait and see?

How we react is being studied, and deliberated by them.

The methodology that Bill is employing is correct, as in research/analysing the material to uncover the truth. I do not think there is another way. Naturally peer review (one whistleblower providing feedback on another's material) may be an option, but i doubt that will happen.

One last thing about whistleblowers, is my assumption is right in that those who tell the truth are silenced, whereas those do not, or serve a purpose, or are protected ( I remember Simon Parkes saying that there is a list of people the TPTB cannot touch) correct? Where do these personalities fall under?

JT

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Cara (10th December 2015), Nan (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), norman (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), ulli (13th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,394 times in 4,641 posts

Let’s see how Chestertonian wrong thinking (post #122) applies to Avalonian scientific appraisal of whistleblower/experiencer testimony. The problem stems from the plasticity we find these days in concepts such as stable reality, belief (as reliance on that stability), deceit (as deliberating undermining such beliefs with alternative beliefs, thereby undermining that stability and instilling a sense of unreality), and so on. What I was saying earlier is that when you hug a loved one, all these issues fall away because you have something rock solid literally to hold onto: so let’s do a bit more of that. This is not love-and-light fluff, and I am going to try and explain how it works.

You find upside-down thinking even in science. Quantum mechanics states that observation of a quantum probability wave collapses it into a particle. Such particles can be detected on a screen after passing through a slit. However, when there are two slits, what you get on the screen is a probability wave. The conventional analysis of this result involves the particles having all kinds of weird properties. Logic, however, suggests, that if you are seeing a probability wave, then no observation has been made, since by definition and by single-slit verification, observation of a quantum probability wave collapses it into particles. An unobserved wave stays a wave until observed.

But it is worse than that. Here you have particles uncollapsing into a wave. As Lewis Carroll might say, it is your unbirthday and you have actually made an unobservation. I would suggest that this type of Carrollian looking glass or rabbithole phenomenon and Chestertonian wrong thinking are one and the same thing. (And possibly Dan-Burischian looking glass technology operated on similar lines until, maybe understandably, it stopped working.)

So what is going on here? If you want to observe what is happening at the double slit, you cannot collect data on a screen some indeterminate distance away: you have to be on the spot. Any observer who is not is doing less than nothing. I have conducted a thought experiment strongly suggesting that particles do indeed behave like particles passing through the slits, and therefore the data on the screen is pure junk. It is worse than pure junk: it is the materialization of nothing and shouldn’t be there at all. In mathematical terms, if X is defined as all that is, then the universe is equal to X + 0. “Someone” (we must have a scapegoat ) is trying to establish a difference between the two.

Quote Double slit experiment
    Here is a thought experiment. You are on a high speed train with a panoramic view heading straight for a church steeple in the distance. When you reach the church it will pass you by on one side or the other. You will have time to see which side, but once it is behind you, it will be too late to tell the difference. Take a smaller object much closer to the line such as a telegraph pole or a mast. It will flash past at such a rate that you might not be able to make this observation at all. Or imagine Schrodinger’s cat at a country station. Is it on Platform 1 or Platform 2? The only way to find out for sure would be to stop the train or at least slow it right down.
    Looking out of a side window, things in the middle distance move at a more leisurely pace, more attuned to the eye and the brain. And background features hardly seem to move at all. This is all subjective because it is the observer who is moving, and their movement will also change the apparent speed of any moving objects in sight. Hence to slow things down, you need to move back. The word television means remote viewing because you can see things occurring at a great distance. That is the technological etymology; there is also however a technical etymology: television slows things down. When you watch a tennis ball covering twenty yards in about a second you have to move your head back and forth. When you have the same closeup view on a TV screen, that distance is reduced to a few inches, no head movement is required and the game seems so much slower than in real life. This is one of the distortions of that particular instrument. Another is the shape: a round ball will be ovalized upwards with a 16/9, sideways with a 4/3 picture. (Interestingly, people have got a whole lot fatter since the 4/3 screen was introduced.)

This is my macro-version of the double slit experiment. One of the problems of the laboratory version is therefore that no observation is made at the level of the slits, presumably because no observation of particles travelling at lightspeed is possible at that point with the available technology.
    Hence what goes on at the double slit is weird simply because it is not observable. In the laboratory experiment, we observe the impact of particles after they have emerged on the other side, and are mystified by how they got there. Outside of the laboratory we see similar rogue entities misbehaving, i.e. using sleight of hand, when they think they can get away with it. Only the other day, new forum member Maurice was explaining how Enlil and Enki were not brothers but a single entity doing a one-man good cop-bad cop routine. Look one way you get a slap in the face, look the other you get a smile, but it is all the same process. This often leads to a presumption of guilt: having missed the bad guy, he becomes all we see, conveniently overlooking the fact that Sumer was also the cradle of modern humanity. The real problem stems from the fact that we have set up the experiment with two slits, and we really can’t see what is going on. Anyone performing this particular experiment is doing the good cop-bad cop routine, whether or not they know it.
    So, placing an observer B at the intersection between two slits, he would record/report sightings to Left or Right, L or R, readily digitizable into 1s and 0s. But say you had multiple slits, with A on B’s left, and C on his right. Whenever B reports a particle to his left, A will report one to his right. Whenever B reports a particle to his right, C will report one to his left. These data taken out of context will appear contradictory, but taken in context they are actually corroborating each other. As the real estate agent said, the three important things are location, location and location! Conversely, when you start working at a remote screen, you start wondering “why is everything either at sixes or at sevens?”, as Thomas Allen has just this minute sung to me on the radio (Gilbert and Sullivan). A screen can be used to hide things (behind it), but when used to show something, all you get is a projection, a Platonic shadow.

Most people, many scientists included, are watching the screen, and are becoming increasingly horrified at the cloud of probabilities that is passing off as their increasingly intangible reality. The double-slit experiment has escaped from the laboratory into everyday reality. The myriad JFK assassination theories are like a probability wave on this screen; the single but complex thing that actually happened is like the unobserved trajectories of the particles through the slits. The same goes for 911: theorists may be looking at individually the slits, but collectively at the screen, so that even if someone discovers the truth, which is obviously in there somewhere, it may not be identifiable as such. Scale that up to the material supplied by Corey or Shane, and the problem gets no worse, it simply gets bigger.

What I am suggesting here is that whistleblowers/experiencers, like the rest of us in fact, are mostly as it were stationed between two slits reporting which way they see individual particles going; their apparently contradictory reports need interpreting by factoring in their different viewpoints. Since we are in actuality talking about a matrix – yes – of countless myriads of slit experiments in all directions, it would take an All-seeing eye to compute all the incoming data, and that would be enough to track any particle as to both its position and its speed.

What happens when you try to view particles as they pass through slits? Being ourselves mere points in this matrix, we do not have the power of an All-seeing eye to compute the incoming data in the correct manner, i.e. making the right corrections, but we can at least understand how our individual locations can cause disagreements which in the bigger picture are all correct and corroborating. This is the rationale behind the very simple human principle of being nice to each other: we are all playing our part, and no cheating/copying is allowed, because if you are not doing your own thing you will be found out! A watershed will be reached when enough individuals are collaborating fully, and a kind of checksum device will correct the errors and supply the missing data. I am reminded of a short story by Arthur C. Clarke in which all the stars are destined to be extinguished just as soon as all myriad names of god have been pronounced. When the task is handed over to a highspeed computer, the inevitable happens in fairly quick time: the lights go out. While obviously the task and outcome per se are likely just a gimmick, the mechanism itself may not be.

Hence turning the wrong thinking into right thinking here leads to a number of unexpected conclusions. We are indeed in the matrix exactly where we need to be, connected to Source, the All-seeing eye like individual PCs to a central supercomputer – not artificial intelligence, just plain intelligence, the ultimate big picture dot connector. Hence God/the Creator/… is the benevolent and immanent grand architect of the matrix, greater than the sum of its parts. Nevertheless, there is wrong thinking too, also called Satanism. Satan, whose main traits are imitation, endless deceitfulness and upside-downness, stands outside the matrix as master of the screen, the malevolent, transcendent god of illusion. Take his famous number, 666: you can halve it (333), turn it upside down (999), what you never lose is the self-similarity of three elements that are totally de-individualized and interchangeable. The importance of coordinates in a matrix (individual locations A, B, C…) is destroyed, resulting in the chaos of de-individualized, interchangeable zombies who have lost their bearings and are holding up the natural flow, but no more than that, and maybe less if we can stop preaching to the choir and reach out to them.

Hence there is no struggle. If there were, it would be won simply by “all that is” being what it is, and this transcendency of “something that isn’t” falling away simply by being what it is: something that isn’t. For us individually, “’all that is’ being what it is” simply means A being A, B being B…, knowing oneself and accepting others as being different. Some of us are fairly alike, telling similar stories, but with some significant discrepancies. Others are very different, hearing stories that are almost totally foreign to their own situation – but you don’t need to go to the alternative media to find that. It is all good. In actual fact, if you think you are getting anywhere close to a big picture, then you are plain wrong: out of order. Another of Satan’s attributes is pride. Just do what you are here to do and leave the wrinkles to smooth themselves out. Relax Max.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cara (10th December 2015), Curt (13th October 2015), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2015), Flash (26th October 2016), Leon Kovalyov (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), norman (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), Paul (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Rahkyt (23rd October 2015), Rusalka (13th October 2015), ulli (13th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 320 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)

interesting. i recently tend to come with conclusion that the creativity we posess is our most important tool. perhaps, while imagining, we are somehow tapping into the part of us which is much older and wiser than our brain/body selves. being quite creative with thought patterns i often drift away from realms that 'hold' us in place and apply something imaginative which genuinely makes me feel good. there is always 'what if?'
    when listening to so called whistleblowers i frankly dont care much if its true or not. its simply pointless as the energy spent proving that is just not worth it. maybe its better if we just took them at face value and choose whether we wish to accept their reality or not.
    after all, its spirit (creativity/imagination) over mind (thought). mind over matter. simply put: we manifest our own reality. the ideas we hear is like shopping arround for reality we choose to experience. imho the whole thing of right or wrong is just duality at its best.. maybe 'thinking' is the culprit of the problem at hand?
    to be honesr Shane's blog was hugely amusing, it gave us a glimpse into 'his' reality that could possibly become 'ours' at will.
    time to choose folks!
    Last edited by Morbid; 13th October 2015 at 14:51.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Cara (10th December 2015), Leon Kovalyov (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), OmeyocaN777 (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Realeyes (13th October 2015), Rusalka (13th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #155
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Rusalka's Avatar
    Thanks

That's exactly what I wrote in my previous post.

Somebody wise once said:'Imagination is the key. Everything you can imagine actually exists - somehow, somewhere is some form, otherwise you would not be able to imagine it.'

Well, if that's so - are we then creators or do we just download concepts, ideas, formulas and such of things that already exist?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rusalka For This Post:

Morbid (13th October 2015), OmeyocaN777 (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Realeyes (13th October 2015), Ultima Thule (14th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,776 times in 4,212 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

.......... This is the rationale behind the very simple human principle of being nice to each other: we are all playing our part, and no cheating/copying is allowed, because if you are not doing your own thing you will be found out! A watershed will be reached when enough individuals are collaborating fully, and a kind of checksum device will correct the errors and supply the missing data.....

Quote Made me chuckle!

.... if you think you are getting anywhere close to a big picture, then you are plain wrong: out of order. Another of Satan’s attributes is pride. Just do what you are here to do and leave the wrinkles to smooth themselves out. Relax Max.

A timely hand on my shoulder, thank you.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

araucaria (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), Paul (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #157
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill post 126:
    "I am really concerned that there may be a whole roll-out here of people with extreme, unbelievable stories, some containing very little if any truth, that they cannot show any evidence for, which is leading the alternative community by the nose. Corey Goode is another, of course. He and Shane emerged at almost exactly the same time. AND all the Flat Earth claims and videos. That's active now, more than ever before.
    This is my worry. If it's a legitimate one, we should ALL be worried... because there'll be a lot more coming, and it'll be designed to take us all down (in one way or another)."

Well Bill I am afraid we are all of us missing the most important factor. I beg you to consider the following idea.
    Certainly it is not important if person X is lying and Y is not lying, because most of those involved most probably have no idea if they are telling the truth or not.
    David believes in every word he said and he believes in Corey because Corey confirmed a lot of information David considered private and very confidential.
    I tried very hard to believe in Corey because some of his information was interesting.
    And I believe Shane thinks he is telling the truth.
    What is really important and we should concentrate our attention on, is to find out from all the fantastic information we received recently, what may be true, what most probably is not true, what is the most important lie, and why such a lie is so important.
    Most probably all this is a vital programme to discredit David.
    Most probably one information delivered by David and considered by him to be very important, will in the near future be proved to be a big lie.
    In order to make David believe in that stupid lie they had to deliver some valid and true information as well.
    We all should help David in this important time.
    We have to accept a lie with candour and try to find out the reason behind it.
    Remember when Jehovah told Adam not to eat the fruit of a special tree otherwise he would die?
    History including the Bible is full of Psychopaths.
    Let´s help David and ourselves and find out from all the information received recently what is probably true and what most probably is a big lie aimed at destroying David.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DePortugal For This Post:

Cara (10th December 2015), Karpos (13th October 2015), Morbid (13th October 2015), Nasu (13th October 2015), Olaf (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), YoYoYo (13th October 2015)

31. Link to Post #158
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote when listening to so called whistleblowers i frankly dont care much if its true or not. its simply pointless as the energy spent proving that is just not worth it. maybe its better if we just took them at face value and choose whether we wish to accept their reality or not.
    Ok, I know we have our own views, but the above way of thinking(?) just drive me nuts. If you don't care if a whistleblower tells the truth or not, then you are in dangerous grounds just entertaining their views. Whistleblowers of the type we pay attention to here are speaking about life and death things, very important ideas that affect our world view and our health. If you don't care if it's true or not, call it what it is, ENTERTAINMENT for you. Some people get a high off of reading these narratives.

There is this idea I always read in neo-spirituality about 'We create our own reality' -- something I think is just wrong or misunderstood.

At what point does someone's reality become a delusion? Besides the physical world, most people are only dealing with the 4th/astral dimension. Some are able to reach higher, and it's these people who usually pay very little attention to whistleblowers and myth makers because they never prove themselves or their stories. These are Real Mystics.

Anyways, if I listen to a guy who creates a fantasy world about himself and the world, like I personally think Shane has done, and then this person shares his story with anyone at all, I'd think he's a run-of-the-mill narcissist, attention seeker. No matter how uplifting his personal Spirituality seems, as soon as this person starts changing classic mythology based on nothing but a blog narrative, putting himself as the son of Anu (hey, Simon Parkes is the son of Anu too!) and the personal occult trainer of Putin? among other things, I'm thinking this guy is just doing some creative writing. WHICH IS WHAT IT IS as it says on the blog. Shane only intimates that it's true by not telling those people who believe it (including Bill Ryan at one point) that it isn't true. He could come out and say it's all REALLY just fiction, or clarify which parts are true and false, or introduce us to a REAL illuminati defector, his supposed intended audience, not a Cassandra who was literally a joke, imo. If it's part fiction and part reality, which parts are which? Is it disinformation? Is it coded fiction? How bout, who gives a F anymore since he will not clear it up right here after days of people scratching their heads.

Here's a prediction. He will not come out and say he made it all up, but he will retain his online friends, while continuing to laugh about how many people were ranting against Cassandra, a made up fictional character. I bet he laughed a lot while reading those responses, which the intended audience would have gotten some giggle out of too, should any of them have actually read his blog.

Now I'm ranting.

here we go again...

Quote Posted by Rusalka (here)
    That's exactly what I wrote in my previous post.

Somebody wise once said:'Imagination is the key. Everything you can imagine actually exists - somehow, somewhere is some form, otherwise you would not be able to imagine it.'

Well, if that's so - are we then creators or do we just download concepts, ideas, formulas and such of things that already exist?
    I personally believe the 4th dimension is the world of imagination. A powerful thinker, like great writers, could imagine a whole world, like a great story, with fantasy scenes, then project their consciousness there and live it a little at a time. They actually do this subjectively during the writing process. This is actually what happens with very rare and gifted (trained, in some cases) writers. An astral projector could experience someone else's imaginative thoughtforms 'objectively' in the 4th dimension to a great or lesser degree of clarity depending on their skill.

Shane is one of millions of people with a great imagination. Those of you who believed his tale wholesale truly experienced his imagination, not his REALITY, but an imaginative world based on some reality 'ideas', and some 'myth'; you experienced his world 'subjectively'. Could you truly see clearly, you would not find his reality in the Mental World, 5th dimension.

Shane's real reality is that he is a Canadian Musician with a hobby of occultism and conspiracy lore, who over the years maintained a network of online friends, including a very nutty Corey Goode, who is probably just one of many of Shane's friends with their own over active imagination.

The fact is, most people jumped all over that blog because of the Avians post when it was brought to the attention of the TOT forum months ago, wherein Shane intimated he has evidence of Corey and his wife 'making things up' before deleting that part.

All sweetness and wisdom aside, Shane is being shady overall, IMO. And this thread is getting boring.

Just kidding. This is all very, very interesting, given the people involved at the start, and currently.

I hope someone can get down to the bottom of this. Shane dropping the vagueness would be refreshing.
    Last edited by Karpos; 13th October 2015 at 17:23.

32. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Sitting on the fence ... hurts ...

You should be sitting on the fence anyway if all you ever had is Shane's own words to go on.

I find the video ironic if you actually believed Shane's story.

Burden of proof is generally supposed to rest with the person making claims. I know a lot of people are saying now that nobody really needs proof and some things we just have to take on faith (as David Wilcock said, for example), but I think that's a pretty obvious step backwards.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 13th October 2015 at 17:26.

33. Link to Post #160
    Switzerland Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 5,705 times in 970 posts

Quote Posted by DePortugal (here)
    Bill post 126:
    "I am really concerned that there may be a whole roll-out here of people with extreme, unbelievable stories, some containing very little if any truth, that they cannot show any evidence for, which is leading the alternative community by the nose. Corey Goode is another, of course. He and Shane emerged at almost exactly the same time. AND all the Flat Earth claims and videos. That's active now, more than ever before.
    This is my worry. If it's a legitimate one, we should ALL be worried... because there'll be a lot more coming, and it'll be designed to take us all down (in one way or another)."

Well Bill I am afraid we are all of us missing the most important factor. I beg you to consider the following idea.
    Certainly it is not important if person X is lying and Y is not lying, because most of those involved most probably have no idea if they are telling the truth or not.
    David believes in every word he said and he believes in Corey because Corey confirmed a lot of information David considered private and very confidential.
    I tried very hard to believe in Corey because some of his information was interesting.
    And I believe Shane thinks he is telling the truth.
    What is really important and we should concentrate our attention on, is to find out from all the fantastic information we received recently, what may be true, what most probably is not true, what is the most important lie, and why such a lie is so important.
    Most probably all this is a vital programme to discredit David.
    Most probably one information delivered by David and considered by him to be very important, will in the near future be proved to be a big lie.
    In order to make David believe in that stupid lie they had to deliver some valid and true information as well.
    We all should help David in this important time.
    We have to accept a lie with candour and try to find out the reason behind it.
    Remember when Jehovah told Adam not to eat the fruit of a special tree otherwise he would die?
    History including the Bible is full of Psychopaths.
    Let´s help David and ourselves and find out from all the information received recently what is probably true and what most probably is a big lie aimed at destroying David.
    Sorry, who's David?? I agree. Like many, thanks to Bill, I have now seen several good reasons to question Shane's story, but for me anyway, these amount to no less or more outlandish in claims as to many others before who have flown high like Icarus here on the forum, only to get too close to the light for whatever reason and then fall. Usually fall hard. So I am wondering if there is a knock out punch coming in evidential info, or is it more of the same somewhat iffy, disconnected picture problem?

I think it was wise to talk to Shane before an interview regarding these points, so as to not ambush him, as has been stated and clearly not waist anybody's precious time. However, that being said, are not some of the best interviews the ones that make the claim maker squirm or do a fine job defending themselves, either way? This seems to me like a great place to start, not a great place to end, unless of course there is something, forgive me, a little more meaty, as to discount him so fast that is as yet un revealed..

I suppose the wider question for Bill from me would be, is who can we trust if not you or our mod team, not even ourselves it seems, if we are to accept your ideas at face value Bill, regarding implanted memories et al, with Corey and others and now Shane, who's not at risk from this tech, all of us, some of us, any of us? How the hell can we ever hope to find anyone even half reliable to interview? I feel like only one month after following the fine Mr P into the heart of Zulu-land, so to speak, we find ourselves deep in it in Isandlwana and many to most of us don't even have a clue how we got into this mess, nevermind how to get out clean.... To continue the military theme..

I hate problems without solutions. What about forming a small think tank of members inside an ongoing members only thread, who would love to spare a small amount of their time to examine a case, such as this. Perhaps it could be case #1 - The Ruiner Mystery?? I'm thinking of a more geeky Scooby Doo type group, who's simple aim and purpose would be to examine any so called neo Icarus's that come onto our collective radar. Or Bulldar if you prefer, one being bull and ten being credible. It could be a member vote thing, contenders are voted into the group based purely on a short pitch about their enthusiasm and available time????

Something like this I feel, would be able to smooth out the peaks and valleys of these kind of rides, to us non mod members. My guess is that in this case, it now seems, so far, has a low Bulldar rating, somewhere close to two or three.. Wouldn't it be fun for us all to be able to peek in on the mystery machine group, from time to time, doing their investigative thing and find out why such and such has such a low or high rating????..x.. N

Edit - P.S. Hopefully with respect, an idea like this would give the mods more time to focus elsewhere and also take away any perceived slights or imaginings at misdirection from the Party Leaders (Bill, Paul and the team)!!! This group could help put a small pocket of air between all of us, especially the forum leadership from the next Icarus????....x
    Last edited by Nasu; 13th October 2015 at 19:09.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Elainie (13th October 2015), Karpos (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast