+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can't stand this category. My body is not faring well.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I can't stand this category. My body is not faring well.

Personally I feel that truth is a hard thing to come by. If anyone could walk in my shoes for even one day they would know. The hive and one mind is bad enough and to put tech into the mixture is just not cool to say the least. I'm beyond sick of the criminals that would perpetrate crimes against beings from unseen realms hiding behind plausible deniability. It's the highest act of cowardice I can think of in the world. I also know that these same people are so sad that they can still look someone in the eye and think they're a chump and go abuse them further.

To describe the nuances is just not easy. Right now however, the horizontal and powerful waves of energy at about ankle to knee height is just not good. I suppose it's better than lying in bed and letting it go through my entire body which is what has occurred lately while I sleep. There are other times when I can tell its north to south propagation like HAARP but this is not that. This is beyond that and has no audible carrier wave like ELF in the background. It just creates problems in living tissue.

I don't know who came up with the idea that saying NO actually works when it comes to chording and Archons. That's a joke. No and universal law is not something they care about.

Stop the crimes against me!!! Stop the crimes against humanity!!!!!!!!!!

Other times I can tell it's from above because sometimes doorways can serve to attenuate the intensity somewhat. Yes, these things can also rise and fall based on whats currently in ones body, such as nutrition and implants of sorts. I have used magnets to assist. I have been assisted from the other side of the veil as well but the intensity and severity has increased.

Stop the crimes against me!!!! Stop the crimes against humanity!!!!!!
    Last edited by FinallyNow; 10th October 2015 at 05:59.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Marikins (10th October 2015), Mercedes (10th October 2015), Molly4US (7th September 2017), Orph (10th October 2015), poetbil (10th October 2015), ponda (10th October 2015), Selkie (10th October 2015), Shannon (10th October 2015), Star Tsar (10th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2015), sunpaw (10th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: I can't stand this category. My body is not faring well.

Hi FinallyNow I hear ya, you are not alone!

Quote I don't know who came up with the idea that saying NO actually works when it comes to chording and Archons. That's a joke. No and universal law is not something they care about.
    Don't just say no! The word no is not attached to any powers!

Say and feel words like: STOP, OUT of ME, I HAVE GREAT POWER!.

I say and believe in this:

'My body can take it all and still be healthy' 'My time line reality is clear and safe'

Take a look at my resent post, it can be seen as way out and frightening but!
    The positive way Mr Vella see's things and the way he is trying to unravel our path is to me very uplifting and in-powering!

So view it with a view of taking the positive from his vid, as you/we/I/all should in our every day reality's (Realities that we can take hold of and drive down our own positive, healthy paths)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...22#post1008122

Position 18:27 of his vid he talks about Language and how to make it positive and not corrupted!
    Make it positive so we talk power words again!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

badgerboy (10th October 2015), Becky (11th October 2015), FinallyNow (10th October 2015), gaiagirl (11th October 2015), idiit (10th October 2015), Marikins (10th October 2015), Mercedes (10th October 2015), seah (10th October 2015), Star Tsar (10th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

I have felt waves like that, but they were telluric currents. Telluric currents feel just like you describe; like you are standing in an invisible current of water. Telluric currents are also directional...you can tell what direction they are coming from. They can also come straight up from the earth and buoy you up, or do the reverse, where they pull you down into the earth.

Not only that, but depending upon the frequency of the wave, it may have negative effects and be quite painful and debilitating. The waves that used to pull me down (and I mean they pulled me down physically) were so strong that I felt like I was being pulled to the earth by powerful magnets, and I would literally be barely able to move.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

FinallyNow (10th October 2015), kirolak (10th October 2015), Marikins (10th October 2015), Mercedes (10th October 2015), Molly4US (7th September 2017), Orph (10th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2015), Ted (10th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sunny-side-up;1008308]Hi FinallyNow I hear ya, you are not alone!

Quote I don't know who came up with the idea that saying NO actually works when it comes to chording and Archons. That's a joke. No and universal law is not something they care about.
    Don't just say no! The word no is not attached to any powers!

Say and feel words like: STOP, OUT of ME, I HAVE GREAT POWER!.

I say and believe in this:

'My body can take it all and still be healthy' 'My time line reality is clear and safe'

Take a look at my resent post, it can be seen as way out and frightening but!
    The positive way Mr Vella see's things and the way he is trying to unravel our path is to me very uplifting and in-powering!

So view it with a view of taking the positive from his vid, as you/we/I/all should in our every day reality's (Realities that we can take hold of and drive down our own positive, healthy paths)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...22#post1008122

Thank you sunny side up. As you can imagine I have said many things and they are situational as to their effect. If I had all the things I've said written down it would be a funny read for sure. I get pretty angry at times but rise above as much as possible.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Becky (11th October 2015), Marikins (10th October 2015), Mercedes (10th October 2015), Molly4US (7th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    I have felt waves like that, but they were telluric currents. Telluric currents feel just like you describe; like you are standing in an invisible current of water. Telluric currents are also directional...you can tell what direction they are coming from. They can also come straight up from the earth and buoy you up, or do the reverse, where they pull you down into the earth.

Not only that, but depending upon the frequency of the wave, it may have negative effects and be quite painful and debilitating. The waves that used to pull me down (and I mean they pulled me down physically) were so strong that I felt like I was being pulled to the earth by powerful magnets, and I would literally be barely able to move.
    Selkie, Thank you. I do not think I have heard of those before. What you describe I have experienced to some degree as well from both a positive and negative perception and apparent effect. I tend to believe this is all on an upward curve these days and not the other way but the ups and downs are such that as some of you know quite extreme. I have balanced a lot this year.

The plethora of changes that are happening in the world cross over and effect some of us that categorizing and quantifying can be daunting. These tend to only be present on the uppfer floor of my home. Except of course the ones that are propagating vertically.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

kirolak (10th October 2015), Marikins (10th October 2015), Selkie (10th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

FinallyNow I don't sense energetics as you are describing, but personally I have never felt so awful - dizziness, tinnitus, nausea, body aches, etc. I recently read a blog that talked about a cosmic Wave-X making people ill and causing die-offs of birds and water life. Started this past September 2015:
    http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2015/09/wave-x-mangetar-and-nasa.html
    Quote This wave X is partly energetic and partly magnetic (this was discussed some in the last Five for Friday reading). Many of you are feeling the effects of this wave X action. It can create fatigue, nausea, and feeling like your mind and body are not in sync. The more intense the wave, the more you will feel it (I also hear that many of you that NEVER feel headaches, are getting them now too as a result of this). In more severe (or concentrated) interactions, I get you will hear a humming noise (like you have never heard before) and if you do get to the ground and lay down.
    In5D article about Wave-X Frequency Shift

Calista's post on Wave-X

I wonder if this could be bothering you at all? I hope we all feel better soon.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

FinallyNow (10th October 2015), kirolak (10th October 2015), Mercedes (10th October 2015), Molly4US (7th September 2017), Star Tsar (10th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Any more new info about your to waves and or experiences FinallyNow?

I hope your focusing on positive self, mindful AND IT WILL help with your healthiness.
    Remember what ever you are feeling/experiencing on your path it is for you!
    CHANGE YOUR PATH!
    Don't focus on all these painful negatives around you/us.
    know of them so they don't get away clean but if you can't directly clean them away well, at-least don't let them dim your light, they are the dark ones!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

FinallyNow (10th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)
    FinallyNow I don't sense energetics as you are describing, but personally I have never felt so awful - dizziness, tinnitus, nausea, body aches, etc. I recently read a blog that talked about a cosmic Wave-X making people ill and causing die-offs of birds and water life. Started this past September 2015:
    http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2015/09/wave-x-mangetar-and-nasa.html
    Quote This wave X is partly energetic and partly magnetic (this was discussed some in the last Five for Friday reading). Many of you are feeling the effects of this wave X action. It can create fatigue, nausea, and feeling like your mind and body are not in sync. The more intense the wave, the more you will feel it (I also hear that many of you that NEVER feel headaches, are getting them now too as a result of this). In more severe (or concentrated) interactions, I get you will hear a humming noise (like you have never heard before) and if you do get to the ground and lay down.
    In5D article about Wave-X Frequency Shift

Calista's post on Wave-X

I wonder if this could be bothering you at all? I hope we all feel better soon.

I absolutely believe that is a part of it. Thanks for pointing that out. Oftentimes some of us are dealing with multiple perceptions and energies at once. Add this to the fact that experiences often occur at night while in bed and wake people up from other experiences and dreams.

There is (I would guess not knowing you) a probability that you are sensing and going through these changes more consciously to some extent. More magnetic huh? That would make sense. I also have meridians that have been somewhat blocked and body parts that are healing and so I'm feeling things even more that I might not have to the same extent as the past. Difficult to separate some of it at times.

Yesterday I was venting a lot in a lot of ways. Sometimes it needs to come out. Sometimes intensity is perceived as negative and it turns out to be neutral or positive.

Cheers to ALL feeling better...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Molly4US (7th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Any more new info about your to waves and or experiences FinallyNow?

I hope your focusing on positive self, mindful AND IT WILL help with your healthiness.
    Remember what ever you are feeling/experiencing on your path it is for you!
    CHANGE YOUR PATH!
    Don't focus on all these painful negatives around you/us.
    know of them so they don't get away clean but if you can't directly clean them away well, at-least don't let them dim your light, they are the dark ones!
    Thank you Sunny- side- up. I am and always try to maintain that. Not easy of course.

Oh I"m checking out the Wave X articles. Seems like what people were calling the photon belt a few years ago. Sorry I didn't see that right away. Anything new? No but the way I experienced it last night was pretty new compared to what's been the last year and half somewhat consistent in the noise and energy department.
    Last edited by FinallyNow; 11th October 2015 at 00:16.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (11th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi again FinallyNow.

I meant to ask: are you someone who has basically stayed in the same area for a long time?

if you have been away from your home area do you still experience?

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi again FinallyNow.

I meant to ask: are you someone who has basically stayed in the same area for a long time?

if you have been away from your home area do you still experience?

No, I've moved around over the years.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I wanted to make a general statement. It's what I"m feeling right now and a lot this past summer.

I'm not interested in learning the ins and outs of this area. I cannot fully qualify or quantify it.
    To me it is actually a bit of a distraction. I want the attacks to stop. I don't need to know all the murky ins and outs of these subjects.

I know what I know and the experiences are more than enough. This isn't directed to anyone I'm just saying. I think there are a lot of things out there moving people away from the basic truths of the enemy in it's many guises and forms. I have seen a peeling away of resources from the enemy in my perceptions not an adding to. I try to remain above the fray and positive and when I posted here first I was not. It happens to everyone. Expression is important and I expressed what I needed to.

A few prayers and kind words are more than enough for me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Molly4US (7th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I think this has to do with fracking, which is disturbing the ley lines all over the earth and contributing to the increasing earthquake activity. Harald and Dutchsinse have both talked about this.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

FinallyNow (12th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I want to expand on my last statement here more specifically about not wanting to research a given area.

A statement like that might be grounds enough to get my posting privileges blocked. However I know that many of you know where I'm coming from when I say 1) I hit information overload every so often and can't even pin point the first time I remember hitting it. 2) I have progressed in my own situation enough to where certain subjects don't add to my clarity because I feel (at the moment) I have the tools I need to progress personally and spiritually with my own inner compass.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Molly4US (7th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FinallyNow (here)
    I want to expand on my last statement here more specifically about not wanting to research a given area.

A statement like that might be grounds enough to get my posting privileges blocked. However I know that many of you know where I'm coming from when I say 1) I hit information overload every so often and can't even pin point the first time I remember hitting it. 2) I have progressed in my own situation enough to where certain subjects don't add to my clarity because I feel (at the moment) I have the tools I need to progress personally and spiritually with my own inner compass.
    I feel that way too...reaching information overload. But then I get some added scares by gangstalkers or some targeting may wain but suddenly increase again and cause me anxiety attacks. At that point I'm back on the computer watching youtubes of targeted individuals, and I just found Ella Free radio youtube interviews with targeted individuals. Church helps me the most, but didn't as much until I coupled it with finding other TI youtubes.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 3rd October 2017 at 02:42.

+ Reply to Thread