+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steven Greer (September 2015) London ET Contact Disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Steven Greer (September 2015) London ET Contact Disclosure

So I'm about half way through the presentation and have found it very well presented so far ... I'm especially looking forward to the discussion (with evidence) about the "initiative" of the French government to do what they can to assist with *Peaceful* ET contact and Disclosure !

Oh, by the way, it's not a subject I delve into often nor have I any real opinion (or experience) of it ... here's the Video :

Last edited by Clear Light; 10th October 2015 at 12:38.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Atlas (10th October 2015), Aurelius (11th October 2015), Aviator (10th October 2015), GCS1103 (11th October 2015), giovonni (10th October 2015), JChombre (11th October 2015), M0JFK (12th October 2015), Magnus (11th October 2015), Malgorzata (10th October 2015), moekatz (10th October 2015), mojo (10th October 2015), Nasu (10th October 2015), NeedleThreader (10th October 2015), poetbil (10th October 2015), sdv (10th October 2015), selinam (10th October 2015), Shannon (10th October 2015), Star Tsar (10th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2015), WhiteLove (11th October 2015), Woody (10th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Poland Avalon Member Malgorzata's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer (September 2015) London ET Contact Disclosure

Thank you! Bookmarked it for viewing later.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malgorzata For This Post:

Shannon (10th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I couldn't find a link to any of the aforementioned documents themselves with regards to the French Government, however here's a related P.A. thread (May 2015) with a Steven Greer video briefly discussing their interest :

Steven Greer: "Former president of France, Nicolas Zarcosy, and his crew was very interested in what we were doing"
    Last edited by Clear Light; 10th October 2015 at 20:25. Reason: Added "briefly", "themselves"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Nasu (10th October 2015), Shannon (10th October 2015), Star Tsar (10th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Blue Skies (here)
    So I'm about half way through the presentation and have found it very well presented so far ... I'm especially looking forward to the discussion (with evidence) about the "initiative" of the French government to do what they can to assist with *Peaceful* ET contact and Disclosure !

Oh, by the way, it's not a subject I delve into often nor have I any real opinion (or experience) of it ... here's the Video :

One of the best shares in a long time Clear Blue Skye, thanks!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Clear Light (11th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

oh so I have just received a reply from Sirius Disclosure to an email I sent asking about the availability of the French Governmental Documents.

It says : "We will be putting them up. We want to be able to have something written or filmed to put them in context and that has been the hold up" !

Watch this Space !!!

PS I'm not here projecting a sort of "please come and save us" mentality to would be ET-types and as explained in the video (above at the top) there are good reasons *WHY* that cannot happen !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 15th October 2015 at 19:41. Reason: Added PS note

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    oh so I have just received a reply from Sirius Disclosure to an email I sent asking about the availability of the French Governmental Documents.

It says : "We will be putting them up. We want to be able to have something written or filmed to put them in context and that has been the hold up" !

Watch this Space !!!

PS I'm not here projecting a sort of "please come and save us" mentality to would be ET-types and as explained in the video (above at the top) there are good reasons *WHY* that cannot happen !
    Ah !

So I have just finished watching Steven Greer's latest film "Unacknowledged" where towards the very end (at about 90 minutes in) I was intrigued to see him holding up a letter purportedly from the French MOD dated 16 January 2007 which just so happens to be the letter I was interested in seeing when I first posted this thread to Avalon in 2015 !!!

After some digging around I found links on the SiriusDisclosure website (Best Available Evidence – Documents), in both the original French (PDF here) and translated into English (PDF here).

Quote Translation of fax

Date: January 16, 2007
    From: Pierre Morin, engineering expert responsible for electromagnetic impulse effects at the French Ministry of Defense
    To: Steven Greer, MD, Philippe Aubin de la Messuzière, Michel Deloir-Ouellet
    Cc: Alain Boudier, chairman of Sporade

URGENT

Subject: UFO phenomenon
    Further to: Sporade, telephone conversation of January 15, 2007

Dear Sirs,

Following official instructions received on January 14, 2007, the high-level delegation of the French Ministry of Defense is no longer able to attend the tests and contacts relating to the UFO phenomenon we had planned to start as of week 4 of this year.

On behalf of the delegation we apologize for this setback.

We stress that this is no more than a setback, and our delegation would like to request the other parties to hold the meeting at a later date.

Given the short-term political imperatives, the Ministry requests that the tests and contacts be rescheduled to start in week 24 or even week 25 of 2007, subject to the other participants' preferences and the feasibility of the plans.

The Ministry definitely intends to work with you and to ensure that the highest levels of the French government and scientific community participate actively. In collaboration with Sporade, the undersigned will propose a reciprocal agreement relating to the knowledge to be gained from the experiments and under which the Ministry is to make available the human, material and financial resources required. The protocol will cover four categories of metadata to be gathered with the resources the Ministry is to deploy as you require:
    • Identification of the source: procedures and reconnaissance;
    • Characteristics of the source: biological, physical and chemical, related aspects, language aspects (laser, MFP, etc.);
    • Nature of the source: this category is crucial for documenting the nature of the source – biological if possible – in terms of validating our contacts and the source's entries;
    • Availability of the source: likelihood of contact and usefulness for the future.

To ensure the Ministry's cooperation and full technical backing, all parties have to agree on a needs analysis – analysis, development, design and implementation – that specifies the resources required to obtain actionable scientific information. That information should enable us to evaluate the project's performance using one or more action plans that are based on the objectives stated in your research proposal and for which you wish to use the electronic and optical capabilities that we agree to put at your disposal in France.

Our participation is therefore intended not just to see [in the strict sense of the word], but to confirm the experimental approach and the findings in all domains and categories. Apart from the instructions keeping us from participating within the next two weeks, the fact that you had requested to be given unrestricted use of our resources did not allow us, within the given timeframe, to justify the project to our leadership with scientific certainty, and consequently to start a long-term exchange with you and with the research subject.

In light of our political instructions, which are almost certain to lead to a commitment later on, and given our intention to cooperate exhaustively with you on this subject as stated in this letter, we hope that you will understand our request to postpone the first contact planned originally for the end of this month.

On behalf of our delegation I avail myself of this opportunity to present to you our best wishes for 2007. May our fighting spirit, our love and our passion bring us outstanding success.

Signed and stamped: Pierre Morin
    Now, perhaps this is of interest to some few (many ?) here at Avalon, I don't know, nevertheless I feel it is at least worthwhile to update this thread suitably (for the record so-to-speak) and it would seem to indicate that the story (of French governmental involvement) "holds true" eh ?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), onawah (27th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread