Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Don't Date An Abductee

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)

Anyway, here is the post that Eve put on her website yesterday. Hope it helps, even if it is not what you most likely want to hear. Still, free will and all that. x
    http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/rebutta...-of-the-story/
    Any idea where this post went? Seems to have vanished...

Feel free to offer your summary if you remember any of what she said 😀

Edit again: just noticed findingneo is.... also gone
    Last edited by petra; 25th February 2019 at 20:51.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (26th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Comingi to this discussion late - soory for that, but i felt that it was important to contribute as I too experinced paranormal events along with UFO encounters. I also beleive that there was a portal on the property.
    I thought there was a portal in my refrigerator. And maybe there was. I'm not joking. I called it "fridge portal". I know how dumb it sounds too. Probably something paranormal in my house too, it's got a lot of creepy stuff in it, less since my brother took away the channeling books though.

Edit: The mirror thing was worse, something about reflections, scared the crap outta me. There was a time I thought stuff was coming through the mirror too.
    Last edited by petra; 25th February 2019 at 21:15.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (26th February 2019), TEOTWAIKI (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Sorry, don't mean to make light of your dilemma, but it reminds me of this scene in the Ghostbusters movie

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Comingi to this discussion late - soory for that, but i felt that it was important to contribute as I too experinced paranormal events along with UFO encounters. I also beleive that there was a portal on the property.
    I thought there was a portal in my refrigerator. And maybe there was. I'm not joking. I called it "fridge portal". I know how dumb it sounds too. Probably something paranormal in my house too, it's got a lot of creepy stuff in it, less since my brother took away the channeling books though.

Edit: The mirror thing was worse, something about reflections, scared the crap outta me. There was a time I thought stuff was coming through the mirror too.
    I think mirrors can be haunted. I saw a ghost in a mirror once, though it was doubly weird because it wasn't with my physical eye, but my third eye.
    I knew I hadn't imagined it, but I was really puzzled, so I asked the guys whose apartment the mirror was in right after I saw the ghost, and they said they had seen it and others had too, so I wasn't imagining it.
    Apparently it was the ghost (or manifestation or whatever) of a cranky old guy who used to live in that apartment and died there, and seemed to get off on scaring the pants off people.
    The guys who were living there when I saw it said they would give him a hard time, cuss him out, etc. which seemed to make him back off, but when there was an uninitiated visitor, apparently he couldn't resist giving them a scare.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th February 2019 at 04:47.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)

Anyway, here is the post that Eve put on her website yesterday. Hope it helps, even if it is not what you most likely want to hear. Still, free will and all that. x
    http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/rebutta...-of-the-story/
    Any idea where this post went? Seems to have vanished...

Feel free to offer your summary if you remember any of what she said 😀

Edit again: just noticed findingneo is.... also gone
    Strange, I wanted to suggest Eve Lorgan's Alien Love Bite page to you but I was going to wait and instead you found another post with it being suggested.

Also strange that the page wasn't exactly able to load right.

You can still get around on Eve Lorgan's site here. http://evelorgen.com/wp/
    Here is a video touching on the subject.

And also know that Eve Lorgan's research is based on Dr. Karla Turner's work and one would do well to research her lectures and written material.

All of Dr. Karla Turner's books are now read on youtube just for your information.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), onawah (28th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Sorry, don't mean to make light of your dilemma, but it reminds me of this scene in the Ghostbusters movie

I think mirrors can be haunted. I saw a ghost in a mirror once, though it was doubly weird because it wasn't with my physical eye, but my third eye.
    I knew I hadn't imagined it, but I was really puzzled, so I asked the guys whose apartment the mirror was in right after I saw the ghost, and they said they had seen it and others had too, so I wasn't imagining it.
    Apparently it was the ghost (or manifestation or whatever) of a cranky old guy who used to live in that apartment and died there, and seemed to get off on scaring the pants off people.
    They guys who were living there when I saw it said they would give him a hard time, cuss him out, etc. which seemed to make him back off, but when there was an uninitiated visitor, apparently he couldn't resist giving them a scare.

I've heard more than a few times that mirrors can indeed be haunted, and that mirrors are often times used as portals of sorts.

Castaneda mentions a method in which the inorganic beings can be accessed and brought to this dimension through turning a mirror into a portal of sorts.

I've heard many ghost stories associated with mirrors being haunted.

I've cautioned folks when it comes to mirror gazing as a form of meditation.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (26th February 2019), onawah (26th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #186
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

My son saw the Grim Reaper standing behind him in the mirror when he was four years old. He said he was really scary but looked epic and that his scythe was standing upright beside him without him holding it. He worked up the courage to look behind him and he couldn’t see him and then he was gone when he looked back at the mirror.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (26th February 2019), DNA (26th February 2019), justntime2learn (26th February 2019), onawah (28th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Castaneda mentions a method in which the inorganic beings can be accessed and brought to this dimension through turning a mirror into a portal of sorts.
    Certain temporary brain-chemistry altering substances can also function in this manner, based on a memorable and shared scary experience I had in my youth.

George Harrison's album - Living in the Material World helped focus our required Love and Light vibrations to banish the intruder from our level of awareness.

(I was also reading Castaneda's catalog for first time during this period)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2019), onawah (28th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 times in 144 posts

This thread is definitely bringing out some weirdness in my psyche; got me to wondering if threads like this can be used by negative entities as portals.

I don't want to allow these entities to spoil my interest in material like this but I definitely am going to raise my spiritual shield from now on when I explore these fascinating subjects.

Maybe there should be a warning in the OP to not enter with your shields down; just saying...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2019), onawah (28th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #189
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Strange, I wanted to suggest Eve Lorgan's Alien Love Bite page to you but I was going to wait and instead you found another post with it being suggested.
    I first came across the idea Alien Love Bite phenomena (and hence Eve Lorgen) in Tom Montalk's book Fringe Knowledge for beginners. Although I really appreciate Ms. Lorgen's research into this, I haven't been able to glean much from any of the material. Seems like a lot of fluff, as opposed to when reading Tom's material which makes a lot more sense to me.

I tried to contact Ms. Lorgen right away but I got paywalled. There's just no way to contact her without paying, and that probably angers me a bit more than it should.

EDIT: I'll try and find some of Ms. Turner's books. So far what I've seen is a bit too over my head, and in all likeliness part/most of that is due to me still being affected by something. It's just a really strong feeling compelling me not to read Karla Turner's work, I can still read it I just think I'd like to start a little closer to the beginning.

I've heard more than a few times that mirrors can indeed be haunted, and that mirrors are often times used as portals of sorts.

Castaneda mentions a method in which the inorganic beings can be accessed and brought to this dimension through turning a mirror into a portal of sorts.

I've heard many ghost stories associated with mirrors being haunted.

I've cautioned folks when it comes to mirror gazing as a form of meditation.
    Gross! I've never heard of a haunted mirror I've heard of magic mirrors though. Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful mirror of all? (sorry couldn't resist). Maybe I came across some of the mirror stuff in Tom's material, I can't remember.

Whatever it was, it felt like it was my fault that there was imaginary crap coming through my mirror, like I inadvertently cast a spell on it or something (it's ridiculous, I know). I must have been standing in something stupid at the time...

PS: The reason I thought the fridge had a portal in it is one day mother opened it and the whole room filled with light. I probably hallucinated something, and my idiot brain decided there must be a portal in my fridge

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    This thread is definitely bringing out some weirdness in my psyche; got me to wondering if threads like this can be used by negative entities as portals.

I don't want to allow these entities to spoil my interest in material like this but I definitely am going to raise my spiritual shield from now on when I explore these fascinating subjects.

Maybe there should be a warning in the OP to not enter with your shields down; just saying...
    Threads like.. this forum thread? Ha! Well, I don't know about a "portal" in the thread (that's so amusing!), but I do know that forums in general can be used for "hyperdimensional attacks". Not only have I heard it said, but I've experienced it first hand. These "attacks" can backfire though, if you think of them as clues or questions instead. For example if you're reading a posting and it feels like you get a punch in the guts out of the blue, that's probably the universe asking you a question.
    Last edited by petra; 26th February 2019 at 16:30.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2019), onawah (28th February 2019), Victoria (13th May 2020), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #190
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

I think that we have lumped different things together when discussing portals. Although they are performing similar to each other (as far as we can detect) I think they are differences worth noting.

When referring to a mirror allowing "something" to come through (similar to a Ouiji board) I think there is a difference between that and a large portal, although i do not know what it is. But I have experienced a portal effect where when it possibly opened there was a loud clap of air and then there was a large physical distortion in the air. Looking through it, light and distance was distorted in a subtle way, unlike anything that I could relate it to. (The light just looked wrong - very difficult to describe. But there was definately something in the air between myself and where i was looking towards that affected how everything looked.)

When you have a Ouiji board for example ( but i do not recommend using one), you can open up a connection of some type, to some type of "things".

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #191
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Having given this more thought, perhaps portals like what occurs at Skinwalker ranch for example, may require certain elements to be present and that could be a reason for them re-occuring in the same vicinity. Or it could be that they require either a specific type of energy/science.

I would love to experience something like this at skinwalker ranch to see if it similar to what I experienced.

As I have experienced 2, and possibly 3 of these types of events and they all occured in very closr proximity to each other, I believe that portals are often something more "fixed" to a location and something like a doorway or gateway might not require as much energy (or elements) and can occur anywhere.

...and I have to say that once again I am very grateful to the Avalon site as it provides a place where I can communicate abiut this type of stuff. These topics dont go over well with most company.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could be you are experiencing cognitive dissonance in terms of hearing information that threatens your perceived reality. Paradigms are quite capable of screaming in protest and causing quite a bit of discomfort in our psyches when threatened.
    This whole subject caused me quite a bit of cognitive dissonance and paradigm altering confrontations that scared the beejesus out of me.
    Quote In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

petra (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Having given this more thought, perhaps portals like what occurs at Skinwalker ranch for example, may require certain elements to be present and that could be a reason for them re-occuring in the same vicinity. Or it could be that they require either a specific type of energy/science.

I would love to experience something like this at skinwalker ranch to see if it similar to what I experienced.

As I have experienced 2, and possibly 3 of these types of events and they all occured in very closr proximity to each other, I believe that portals are often something more "fixed" to a location and something like a doorway or gateway might not require as much energy (or elements) and can occur anywhere.

...and I have to say that once again I am very grateful to the Avalon site as it provides a place where I can communicate abiut this type of stuff. These topics dont go over well with most company.

Scott Carpenter goes into the wooded areas mentioned as hot spots in the MISSING 411 work by Paulides.

He hikes alone with a video camera aimed behind him and it is amazing some of the things that poke their heads out to watch him as he has walked by.

Published on Dec 30, 2016
    I capture two entities that appear to be cloaked. They manifest but remain translucent. Then a "portal" appears to open. Are these entities stepping through the portal? Is this what Adam Davies, John Carlsonand Dr Matthew Johnson encountered ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdbAEjgiHQ&t=475s

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (26th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #194
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Could be you are experiencing cognitive dissonance in terms of hearing information that threatens your perceived reality. Paradigms are quite capable of screaming in protest and causing quite a bit of discomfort in our psyches when threatened.
    The strong felling which compels me not to read things is most certainly some kind of cognitive dissonance. When I boil it down as far as I can, essentially I "just don't feel ready" to go there quite yet. But the other part of me which is persistent about not ignoring this phenomena is very persistent too, and I think I'll get there eventually. Ideally I'd like a digital or physical book and not a video, but might end up settling for a video.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 times in 144 posts

This whole subject caused me quite a bit of cognitive dissonance and paradigm altering confrontations that scared the beejesus out of me.
    Quote In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.
    This may be true is some cases but certainly not in mine and especially in regards to this thread.
    I have seen and experienced such bizarre "realities" in this life that entities coming through the mirror or out of the refrigerator are completely not threatening to my "belief" systems; of which I strive to have none. I'm not there yet but slowly and surely I'm stomping on the programming elves and throwing them out with the bath water.

I think it's more likely that there are suppressed memories about abductions triggering some type of response in my subconscious. I really fail to see how it is funny that this thread could be used as a portal when it seems accepted a refrigerator can

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2019), DNA (27th February 2019), petra (27th February 2019), william r sanford72 (26th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #196
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The title of the OP says DON'T date an abductee, and I remember scoffing at that initially. But really when I boil it right down, I wouldn't wish myself on my worst enemy! I feel like I should go out and buy myself a box of T-Shirts that say "Danger!" on them...

That might just be my guilt talking. I've warned my boyfriend somewhat already (he knows I have mental issues), I guess I just feel like he doesn't really know what he's getting himself in for. What ever happens, I'm determined not to hurt him.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (28th February 2019), william r sanford72 (28th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

I have also read the books of Karla Turner which are "Into the Fringe" and "Taken" in 2016.

2016 is the year where i Spiritually initiated (exact is Upgraded) when i come across the book of "Alien Interview" edited by Lawrence R. Spencer.

Not all Abductions are bad. Some experienced healing of diseases. Of-course, most of abductions are for Genetic engineering experiments performed by Grays from Zeta Reticuli Star system who have received permission from American Government (all in internet).

But i would like be to near to an Abductee to have cosmic voyage through Abduction by Aliens , rest history.

Last edited by koundinya; 1st March 2019 at 16:51.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koundinya For This Post:

DNA (1st March 2019), william r sanford72 (1st March 2019)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by koundinya (here)
    Not all Abductions are bad. Some experienced healing of diseases. Of-course, most of abductions are for Genetic engineering experiments performed by Grays from Zeta Reticuli Star system who have received permission from American Government (all in internet).
    But i would like be to near to an Abductee to have cosmic voyage , rest history.

Anything done to you without your consent is violating your personal sovereignty and your freewill.

Anything or anyone doing this is by it's very nature negative, manipulative and dare I say, evil.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

petra (5th March 2019), william r sanford72 (1st March 2019)

37. Link to Post #199
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anything done to you without your consent is violating your personal sovereignty and your freewill.

Anything or anyone doing this is by it's very nature negative, manipulative and dare I say, evil.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this, I just feel as if there could be some kind of "consent loophole", because I really don't think any abductees said "Yes I agree to being abducted, please go ahead and abduct me". I agreed to "take my brother's place" (which I still agree to), and in my mind, that could be a kind of loophole. I imagine quote a few people would be willing to "take the place" of someone they love.

EDIT: We can define if someone has free will or not by judging if they still have the ability to do otherwise. If they don't have the ability to do otherwise, then they are not in control of their will.

Back to Ms. Lorgen for a moment - In the article from Nov 29, she stated she no longer believes in soulless humans; "I no longer think that some of us have souls while the others do not." This made me laugh out loud because I remember my mother telling me there's no such thing as spiritless people.

Now back to montalk.net (we've gone full circle again!). That's how I found Tom Montalk - I was looking for more info on spiritless people (because I was researching psychopathy).

A startling realization hit me a few days ago too - I'm still processing this. That realization is: "Tom's Involved Too". I don't know why I didn't see it before, I'm blaming that one on cognitive dissonance.

Tom has publicly talked about his abduction experiences, but only vaguely.

Back to not dating abductees.

Tom has a girlfriend who's very understanding of this "paranormal stuff", and in my mind, I think he's really lucky! I imagine she chose to be his girlfriend knowing full well what she was getting into, and that he is not hiding anything from her. The problem I am having personally with relationships is, I have to hide things (because if I don't, I just end up looking like an idiot)

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (5th March 2019), william r sanford72 (5th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10