+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Don't Date An Abductee

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 2,168 posts

Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

Rereading my last post..cringe...wanted to say that I'm not claiming xmen type powers or anything near that.Writing out these things for me isn't easy and I try to narrow down to the brass tacks..so tend to leave out details thoughts and other things..my bad..

ok..the alien ufo stuff didn't come up until 7 years ago..what I learned as all the ufo stuff began was that the paranormal stuff went hand in hand with the alien exp..
    I did see ufo crafts strange lights etc off and on growing up...tho no recall of aliens..my first vivid memory of a spirit/ghost was an indian that revealed it self when I was around 5.seen him many times over the years...tho havnt seen him since I got clean..if my mom was still alive she could tell you a couple storys about him and how he saved my life a couple times while I was growing up.That indian made her a believer..anyhoos..
    The dope/drugs curbed the knacks/psi..mellowed down the empathic ability so I wasn't picking up on all the static around me..
    Prison...no paranormal stuff there..and it gave me time to heal and dry up..dont have an op on why really..and don't know if location or building has anything to do with it..good question..

the connection with the natural world...call in birds snakes..frogs turtles..insects..pets...they seem to trust me esp when I was younger..and I felt and feel a deep connection with em..and it seems they share in this too.tho calling em in to visit is rare for me now..

Will answer more as I go..havnt seen my wife in few weeks so....

Thanks again DNA...
    TRUTH and BALANCE

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

DNA (14th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018), Hervé (13th January 2018), Kristin (16th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), Spiral (13th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Face palm.
    Ok, creepy. Just went outside to car to fetch something and a 4wd is sitting across the road with a man looking out through his tinted window at me. There is nothing on that side of the road. Eew.
    Double Face Palm? Yeah, that's creepy. That would give me the Heebie Jeebies

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), findingneo (15th January 2018), william r sanford72 (14th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

DNA..This could bee a proper avatar..

Ok..Farm location and portals..maybe..there has been three deaths directly involved with the property..and there are large deposits of granite and limestone..fairly close to the surface.as I have seen orbs.. strange animals..strange insect type creatures and flashes of light.. bangs and snaps/slaping type sounds.Heavy military/government presence directly linked to the multi ufo landings and sightings over the area and town I live near.atleast that's what it seemed like to me at the time..This has never happened to us/me prior.

The last close up sighting for me and becca..was her first and only one so far..and when asked about it today if she would help me give her perspective on it... resulted in her giving me that look...she still has some issues with it and doesn't want to talk publicly about it tho she did help report to mufon regarding the sighting... from the start it took a whole lot of convincing as she was very shocked and frightend for a while..ugh..still can here her yelling..shouting at me from the car when the ufo got to about 50 to 100 feet above my head.the sound she made of terror still echos in my mind and heart..

Did I cover it all DNA??..

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), petra (15th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Just choose nice friends so they don't bring you down. Be aware of love bites too, I have read some folk feel they have an attraction to each other that would not normally be the sort of folk they would go for. Apparently, it can be a match made by the ET's that are abducting.
    Thanks findingneo, you're right about being involved with people who have bad habits. I have a few of those myself, and it's tough sometimes figuring out which ones to fix first! I kind of weary too, so I'll just say "screw the love drama" and avoid it all and stay single. To be honest the idea of intercourse has started to get pretty gross too, and so really why would I want to "lead someone on" so to speak when I have absolutely 0 intention of letting them touch me. That could change of course - that's just how I feel now, but right now it feels like that'll never change.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Well,, I for one would like to hear about that. That is if you are willing to tell it.
    I don't know how I'm going to do it... I'll try to make my own thread but I just don't know where to begin. What would I even call it, "the day evil grinned at me"? That does remind me of something you might know though, the book is called "Voyage to Arcturus" and the reason it's important is because my thoughts said "Don't read that!" when I tried to read some of it. My thoughts don't yell at me not to do something very often and so it kind of makes me pay attention and wonder what the hell. The wiki link says this book is an "exploration of good and evil", and I vaguely recall something about getting surrounded by evil stuff at the end of the book (like it was looking at him).

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I guess I'm going to have to consider myself an abductee as well, even though it feels weird to say those words.
    Is this more of a feeling or do you have memories that make this so?
    I mean both are valid. Folks who have an intuition that they are getting abducted are probably more so than not correct on this hunch.
    Not really... feels more like something is "messing with my programming" so to speak.

What is the patten?
    If I had to sum it all up I'd have to say "religious stuff". I could call myself an "athiest magnet" and that would be pretty true. I just don't see what the big deal is - I mean, who cares if someone believes in a deity or not as long as they're nice. There's jerks in every religion, but where do you see that in nature? Cats maybe, or monkeys. But that's all

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    The most recent relationship I had, THAT man developed epilepsy! He had a seizure in his sleep, broke a bone in his back, and was hospitalized.
    Holy crap!!
    That is crazy...
    You mean to tell me that he had never experienced a seizure before this incident and that out of no-where he developed epilepsy? I didn't even know you could have adult on-set epilepsy.
    Yeah me either. Is things making me shudder a pattern? Starting to think so, because it really does make me shudder to think of my friends suffering because of me. I don't blame myself though, no no no... I get that something else is "pulling strings" too. Something in my head told me I'm "not a puppet" before.. and I swear... that had BETTER be true... OR ELSE? lol...

Does he have a family history of epilepsy?
    From what I understand this is something very common to be passed on from parents or grandparents.
    I think I had better find out.. he might have told me and I forget. I don't think so, it's all very weird and unnatural to me, but I'm sure there's a valid reason for it all - we just can't see it.

I would be suspicious as well. Where there any obvious reasons for you to be suspicious, especially on this specific night?
    I wish I would remember that more clearly. I was too wrapped up fighting an imaginary war in my head, and I just worry what ever I was doing at the time could have affected him somehow. As if something in another dimension was trying to send me a threatening message by doing something nasty to my friend...? I know how paranoid it sounds, but breaking a bone in your back while you sleep is so drastic. Maybe just an unhappy coincidence, but even so..... yuck.

I wanted to get past the question part of the abductions scenario regarding "is this happening" and move into the "what do we do now that we know it is real" scenario.
    I'm sure if you stop and think about it there have been plenty of good relationships in your life, and people who have benefited from your being there for them.
    Perhaps there have been, it's hard to say! I can't tell what's real, my feelings are SO TRICKY! That's what's real for me - having my feelings messed with. It's the whole "How Dare You Mess With My Feelings" kind of thing, it just doesn't feel right and kind of makes me mad when it boils right down to it.

You need friends Petra, we all do. You need folks in your life to care about and who care about you.
    Do not ostracize yourself from friends and family over things that are only conjecture and speculation.
    I'm of the opinion we have to use two different modes of thought when operating in these waters. On one hand we engage the situation and seek clarity and truth. But at the same time on another hand we refuse memory of any of this stuff and stay as detached from it as possible.
    If we do not have the detachment then this stuff can drive us nuts.
    I know you are right... just feels like I have to be so careful what ever I say or do. I dare not say that word "abductee" to anyone.

It feels like I've reached a certain level of detachment... but not quite there yet. It's hard to read things when you're gagging so much you can't read it, or vomiting all over it, you know? Pardon my grossness, that's probably the least nauseating way that I can describe how it feels to read some of the more awful stories and recollections.

My prescription is for those who have reached a certain depth in their pursuits.
    For those who may have not reached said depth, this suggestion might seem silly.
    I'm basically preaching "detachment" as suggested by Castaneda and well emphasized by some folks I've dialogued with.
    When entering into hyper strangeness in full participation mode one needs to employ detachment however one can.
    My suggestion was what I've done when the strangeness was overwhelming and I needed to ignore it so it would hopefully ignore me.
    For me I could not ignore what was going on and I felt like I had to resort to begging... so that is what I did. Begging God I guess, certainly not those other things. I remember thinking "well gee, if this crap keeps up I'm going to have to tie some rocks to my feet and hop into the ocean". I feel a lot safer now but really I don't know what helped me and I'm not saying that begging for safety is any solution at all (really I'm just a big wimp lol)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), findingneo (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (14th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    PNG Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 times in 414 posts

Hey Petra, you are a gorgeous girl and you deserve to be happy. I think it would be a really good idea to contact Bill as I think he could help or suggest the best help. Sounds like there is something giving you a really hard time on several levels and you could do with some assistance. My thoughts are with you. Lots of love. FN.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), Hazelfern (15th January 2018), petra (15th January 2018), william r sanford72 (15th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,402 times in 3,122 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    Ok..Farm location and portals..maybe..there has been three deaths directly involved with the property..
    What kind of deaths?

and there are large deposits of granite and limestone..
    Granite boulders always played a key role in the David Paulides books.
    Very dense and full of quartz. I was always of the opinion that Granite served as some kind of gateway medium.
    You wouldn't think so because of how dense it is, but I read a story once about a girl here in Arizona who's car broke down on Mt. Graham here in Arizona where the Catholic Binoculor telescope is. This girl was sitting beside a granite boulder when all of a sudden huge hairy arms that appeared Sasquatch like came out of the boulder trying to grab her. So Granite appears to be on Mt. Graham to some extent and Mt. Graham is definitely a portal area.
    I've heard limestone seems to be the common denominator with crop circles in England, but that is about the extent of my knowledge in so far as limestone associations with UFO's and such.

fairly close to the surface.as I have seen orbs.. strange animals..strange insect type creatures and flashes of light.. bangs and snaps/slaping type sounds.Heavy military/government presence directly linked to the multi ufo landings and sightings over the area and town I live near.atleast that's what it seemed like to me at the time..This has never happened to us/me prior.
    What kind of strange animals?
    What kind of strange insect type creatures?
    Heavy Millitary presence is something to expect if it is a portal area.
    The Millitary bought the Bradshaw Ranch in Sedona which is legendary for the stuff that went on there.
    There appears to be a portal area in the Rainbow Valley of Phoenix AZ, and Luke Airforce Base is right there basically.
    So yes, you could very well be in a portal zone, I would love to hear a description of the animals there, but cryptids are one of the main signs you are in a portal zone. Your home sounds wonderful, but I'll be honest bro, I wouldn't want that sh!t around my kids. If there was something I could do to curtail the situation, I think I would do it and moving were an option to curtailing the situation I would certainly entertain that notion.

The last close up sighting for me and becca..was her first and only one so far..and when asked about it today if she would help me give her perspective on it... resulted in her giving me that look...she still has some issues with it and doesn't want to talk publicly about it tho she did help report to mufon regarding the sighting...
    My wife gives me those looks to. She is pretty open minded, but I know when to simply stop discussing a certain topic due to those looks and her discomfort at the mention of them. On another note, and this is just me, I wouldn't report anything to mufon, I'm of the opinion that they are a compromised institution simply creating files on folks, but that's just me I could be wrong.

from the start it took a whole lot of convincing as she was very shocked and frightend for a while..ugh..still can here her yelling..shouting at me from the car when the ufo got to about 50 to 100 feet above my head.the sound she made of terror still echos in my mind and heart..
    Damn
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

findingneo (15th January 2018), petra (15th January 2018), william r sanford72 (15th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    PNG Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, I would be out of there too william r sanford72. Like DNA says. I know someone in my region who used to live right in a place like that. Only solution there was for her to move well away and take whole family. They just decided one day to up and leave. Things were fine after that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), petra (15th January 2018), william r sanford72 (15th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #168
    PNG Avalon Member
    Thanks

william r sanford72 you mention a heavy military presence, is there an actual base? I wonder what they are doing? Was there activity there prior to the base?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), william r sanford72 (15th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #169
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks

I asked to speak of my paranormal experience from 2013. Thanks for the greenlight.
    I came home from grocery shopping in the winter time, it was still light but fading.
    As I came through the front door a non existent wind ripped the door from my hand.
    My beloved rat terrier was right there with me and gave me a look, like: What was that?
    I closed the door and put the groceries away. I sat down at the computer and completed a few mundane tasks.
    Not long after all the dogs started barking. I got up and checked the front door. It was now dark so I looked through the glass before opening. Nobody to be seen. Dogs (4) still barking. I checked through the glass again, nobody there.
    Then there was a knock on the door, except the knock sounded like it was on the inside, just around my knees.
    WTH! I opened the door expecting to see a child. Who else would knock on my door at knee height? I knew the knock came from the inside but I went through the motions of answering the door. Within 5 seconds of opening the door, every smoke detector in the house went off at the same time. That went on for 15 seconds or so.
    Then, silence. Nothing. The surprising thing, I was not afraid. My beloved rat terrier never recovered from the smoke detector alarms blaring. She died 4 years later from Status epilepticus.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), findingneo (16th January 2018), william r sanford72 (15th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Hey Petra, you are a gorgeous girl and you deserve to be happy. I think it would be a really good idea to contact Bill as I think he could help or suggest the best help. Sounds like there is something giving you a really hard time on several levels and you could do with some assistance. My thoughts are with you. Lots of love. FN.
    That's sweet of you to say, I think I deserve happiness too. I'm happy sometimes! I don't think it's possible for me to be lonely anymore because my thoughts talk to me sometimes and kind of "keep me company", so that's my loneliness problem solved I guess. I think the trick to finding happiness is knowing what you want first, and that's something I've yet to discover.

In fact nothing is troubling me, but if it does, PA will be one of the first to know.

Technically I'm already contacting Bill because he's always around, I just don't want to waste his time when lots more people need help more than I do. If I am causing any trouble I expect he or another mod will let me know

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2018), william r sanford72 (15th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Cool The really loud thing that said to BE GOOD

My prescription is for those who have reached a certain depth in their pursuits.
    For those who may have not reached said depth, this suggestion might seem silly.
    I'm basically preaching "detachment" as suggested by Castaneda and well emphasized by some folks I've dialogued with.
    When entering into hyper strangeness in full participation mode one needs to employ detachment however one can.
    My suggestion was what I've done when the strangeness was overwhelming and I needed to ignore it so it would hopefully ignore me.
    Quote For me I could not ignore what was going on and I felt like I had to resort to begging... so that is what I did. Begging God I guess, certainly not those other things. I remember thinking "well gee, if this crap keeps up I'm going to have to tie some rocks to my feet and hop into the ocean". I feel a lot safer now but really I don't know what helped me and I'm not saying that begging for safety is any solution at all (really I'm just a big wimp lol)
    Hi DNA, I've thought about this some more and I really don't think me begging helped any bit, AT ALL. What I did was more like a loud cry for help than begging, and it feels like I have at the very least got "something's" attention. I don't pretend to think it's God, but I also don't trust the motives of any other beings either.

To me it feels like something else helped me out, it's difficult to explain what it feels like to "feel like someone else" so I'll just skip that part for now.

I might be channeling something, I don't know. I really hope not. I'm trying really hard to think of any other "commands" my thoughts have told me other than "Don't read that!" (happened twice), and the only ones I can think of are all stupid.

One stands out... it said "BE GOOD" and it was so "loud" that it scared the crap out of me! I guess that can't be a bad thing can it? I don't even think that was directed at me... more like I "overheard" that one.

I wrote a cynical poem that at first glance, looks like it's to God. I called the poem "God Already Knows" I did not write the poem for God though... I wrote it as a TRAP for someone else. Then I forgot I wrote the poem, found it years later, and laughed so much that I nearly died from laughing. I'll post it in the Express Yourself area... and put a disclaimer on it... just in case! I really do not want to offend anybody with my horrible cynical poetry... but to me it's funny. Much better than "the day evil grinned at me"
    Last edited by petra; 16th January 2018 at 01:33. Reason: fixed quote

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (16th January 2018), findingneo (16th January 2018), william r sanford72 (16th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

No More running for me...I asked becca and the kids yesterday?..No Running..we go with the flow..deal with it as it comes..ufos/ghost/aliens/demons/inter dem etc..and the activity has died down to almost nothing.None of us are willing to move as of yet...

Deaths on and around the Property...2 I could confirm.third is to shady a story and nobody to back it.first death was a womens while giving birth.Her husband and her lived in this house in the thirtys..the baby..a boy.. lived and I meant the man/boy who was raised by his dad on this farm for the first 12 years of his life..He showed up here about 10 years ago..he wanted to see the house he was born in..he had moved to another state when young and went on to become a teacher on native American rez.Was retired and looking back.Very cool guy..

The second death was a heart Attack while building the barn we currently use..this happenend long before beccas family bought the farm/land..

Posted about some encounters with Giant owls and rabbits..also about thee insects and orbs on other post over the years.

There is a Drone base outside of desmoines Ia...whatever was hovering over me ..what shocked becca wasn't a Drone we the people would know about..it was so fast at times that my eyes and brain couldn't keep up..no sound no exhaust..

I knew and know Mufon was compromised even at the time..wanted a official record/reporting and not all in mufon are lacky sellouts..there are good peeps still in the field and still doing honest work and help.and..at this point who cares...they already know..

wasn't being dramatic about beccas terror...it still haunts me.

William.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 16th January 2018 at 16:29.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

DNA (16th January 2018), Kristin (16th January 2018), Star Tsar (16th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9