+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Don't Date An Abductee

1. Link to Post #21
    Mexico Avalon Member Inmortal719's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

Quote Posted by DNA
    So in your rush to be the second poster on the thead and increase your likes you read the first line and made a comment without reading the rest of the thread. God we need more folks like you posting on Avalon!
    My apologies, I did not mean to offend anyone but you're wrong, I did read the whole thing, I do not know much about the subject but wanted to know why someone wouldn't date (in this case be close to) an abductee?, is it dangerous and why? unfortunately I could not add anything useful, I'm sorry, but regarding your last post, I remember that I think I heard of abductions in where the abductees were cured of diseases they had.. They had physical pains or diseases and right after they were abducted, also leaving marks of some sort of surgical operations, they were cured..
    Anyone has a record of that?
    ''Trance music....taking you higher that you've ever been...''

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Inmortal719 For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Becky (13th October 2015), Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), DNA (13th October 2015), hohoemi (13th October 2015), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), onawah (18th October 2015), seah (14th October 2015), Shannon (13th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), sigma6 (30th October 2015), Star Tsar (13th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I think we have to ask ourselves one simple question.
    Is there such a thing as a positive abduction?

To this I say NO!
    It's a REALLY good question. Some truly are malevolent (or, at least, dispassionately regarding the abductee as some kind of resource and nothing else).

But actually, I do believe my experience was positive (though very disruptive to my life in some ways — especially in the years that followed the abduction, when everything was turned upside down).

There's a pretty big backstory to all this, some of which I'm still uncovering, over 30 years later. I think I have most of it now... but it's not easily believable, and is impossible to prove (of course). It might take quite a long time for me to lay it all out clearly.
    Bill, this single abduction seems to be very memorable and have had a big impact on you. Do you think/feel that you have had just the one abduction in your lifetime? In my understanding, 'targeted' people have many many abductions throughout their lives, or maybe for a period of their life. I remember reading your story and it did sound a pivotal experience for you.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), DNA (13th October 2015), onawah (18th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), sigma6 (30th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)
    I think you are obliged to tell your partner about these things. They must have a choice even if they don´t beleive in aliens.
    I don't mean to put stress on folks who are already in a stressful situation.
    I don't want anyone to do anything they will regret later.
    I simply thought this topic was worth talking about and the idea that an abductee should give thought about their situation being well,,,contagious.

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    I do agree, that if an abductee knows they could put someone at risk they have to disclose it. But that's tricky, cause they run the risk of sounding insane, and ultimately ending up alone anyway. Which is sad.
    It is extremely sad.
    I for one have signs of abductions going back to my childhood.
    And I have one instance kind of like Bill's, where I was camping and I can remember the abduction.
    During that abduction I was screaming about the abductions that took place as I was a child, it was as if I can remember now that I remembered then, as if the abduction put me in the frame of mind to remember past abductions that I simply can not remember now. I was angry and I remember wanting to punch the aliens in their big fat heads for all of the previous abduction.
    I remember expressing my anger to them and my reward for this was some kind of yellow light that immobilized me completely not even allowing me to breath.
    This was in the spring of 91' I was 18.

Strangely, my current wife has all of the signs of being a life long abductee as well.
    We kind of shrug our shoulders and apologize to each other if the activity we brought with us is infringing on the other.

But what are people who do know abductees to do?
    From our limited perspective, it seems most abductions take place at night while folks are sleeping.
    So it would seem all would be okay if you just didn't spend the night in the home of the abductee or let them sleep in your house.
    But I could be wrong.

what does your sister think about the whole thing? Is she worried or scared?
    I gave her full disclosure.
    And she took it remarkably well.
    Her response was, that as long as she doesn't remember any of it she will just carry on and not worry about it.
    To this I just said okay.

I snuck out of my house and sat on my bike, outside of my friends house, with a camera and a huge video camera from the 80's in 1991 (I was 13) talking on walkie talkies with her in her room waiting for someone or something to go down. I wanted to keep her safe. I was scared for her and her brother. I didn't know exactly what or who she was scared of but I wasn't scared at all of who or what, because I kinda didn't believe her, fully. That's the closest I was to an abductee. Just my childhood best friend, and I wish I could have done more.
    She must have made quite the impression on you if you believed her story so much that you would go to all of this trouble.
    Do you remember any of the stories she told you?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Becky (13th October 2015), Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Pilgrim (13th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), Star Tsar (13th October 2015), terragunn (14th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,648 times in 4,333 posts

To this I say NO!
    It's a REALLY good question. Some truly are malevolent (or, at least, dispassionately regarding the abductee as some kind of resource and nothing else).

But actually, I do believe my experience was positive (though very disruptive to my life in some ways — especially in the years that followed the abduction, when everything was turned upside down).

There's a pretty big backstory to all this, some of which I'm still uncovering, over 30 years later. I think I have most of it now... but it's not easily believable, and is impossible to prove (of course). It might take quite a long time for me to lay it all out clearly.
    Totally agree. Personally it's been very interesting to note that what I first thought were negative experiences, turned out to be something quite different, and over time beneficial.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), DNA (13th October 2015), shadowstalker (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Star Tsar (13th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,204 times in 32,904 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)

To this I say NO!

Bill, this single abduction seems to be very memorable and have had a big impact on you. Do you think/feel that you have had just the one abduction in your lifetime? In my understanding, 'targeted' people have many many abductions throughout their lives, or maybe for a period of their life. I remember reading your story and it did sound a pivotal experience for you.

That's another very, very good question. I'm aware of the strong theoretical possibility there may have been more, but if so, I'm totally unaware of them and they have not come up in any sessions (although sometimes, there have been hints of the notion, but with no substance or any real recall to be looked at).

I should also comment on this:
    I'm going to discuss the dangers of being in close proximity to an abductee.
    I'd endorse that... but I'd not personally use the word 'dangers'.

It's more like if you get close to an experiencer — let's use that word — life is likely to get very bizarre and interesting, sometimes a very wild ride indeed.

Anyone I've become close to has had quite an adventure, sometimes much more than they'd bargained for — even if it's just living with and trying to support a wide range of experiences I get entangled in, not just metaphysical ones by any means.

Life just is not normal any more. Any experiencers, of any kind, will know what I mean.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Becky (13th October 2015), DNA (13th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th October 2015), onawah (18th October 2015), Pilgrim (13th October 2015), seko (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)

To this I say NO!

That's another very, very good question. I'm aware of the strong theoretical possibility there may have been more, but if so, I'm totally unaware of them and they have not come up in any sessions (although sometimes, there have been hints of the notion, but with no substance or any real recall to be looked at).

I should also comment on this:
    I'm going to discuss the dangers of being in close proximity to an abductee.
    I'd endorse that... but I'd not personally use the word 'dangers'.

It's more like if you get close to an experiencer — let's use that word — life is likely to get very bizarre and interesting, sometimes a very wild ride indeed.

Anyone I've become close to has had quite an adventure, sometimes much more than they'd bargained for — even if it's just living with and trying to support a wide range of experiences I get entangled in, not just metaphysical ones by any means.

Life just is not normal any more. Any experiencers, of any kind, will know what I mean.
    Thanks for your reply Bill, and yes, I know what you mean!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

astridmari (13th October 2015), Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), DNA (13th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Star Tsar (13th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Thank You DNA for the OP. Nice OP about Karla Turner.

I agree that any ET race that forcibly abducts is up to no good. Doesn't matter if the experience was made to be positive(which can very easily be done by their technology), the intent behind abducting someone is never something the benevolent races have I'd say.

What gets me is I know for a fact that they do not need to abduct someone for the majority of things reported for the abduction. I have had semen taken from me many times while i was just standing there. There are ways to extract eggs and semen from people without abducting them. For example having a little robot grab the egg and then teleport it out. Or have a little tube go in the urethra and use techology to take some sperm... They can do all of this while you sleep, even some of it while you are active and doing every day things. So why exactly do they abduct has been a question on my mind, when they can obviously(obviously to me after my experiences) extract most of the stuff they want without an abduction?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (13th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), onawah (18th October 2015), shadowstalker (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

100% agreed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2015 at 02:11. Reason: fixed quote formatting

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,204 times in 32,904 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    My money would be on Rila Fukushima as being a grey hybrid.
    Here's Rila Fukushima... not a hybrid in my personal opinion. (Although some photos of her do indeed look a little weird!)

However, here's what multiple experiencer Stan Romanek states is a true ET hybrid: one of his own hybrid children, named Suri, who attended a UFO conference and sat in the audience. The eyes certainly do not look human, and she appears to only have three fingers on each hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (14th October 2015), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Inmortal719 (14th October 2015), Jambo (20th May 2023), onawah (18th October 2015), Parsi-X (20th May 2023), Rex (14th October 2015), seah (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sophocles (14th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), Tyy1907 (14th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Mexico Avalon Member Inmortal719's Avatar
    Thanks

HOLYYYYYYYYYY MACARONI!!!! Rila Fukushima pictures!!
    ''Trance music....taking you higher that you've ever been...''

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inmortal719 For This Post:

DNA (14th October 2015), Tyy1907 (14th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I do agree, that if an abductee knows they could put someone at risk they have to disclose it. But that's tricky, cause they run the risk of sounding insane, and ultimately ending up alone anyway. Which is sad.
    It is extremely sad.
    I for one have signs of abductions going back to my childhood.
    And I have one instance kind of like Bill's, where I was camping and I can remember the abduction.
    During that abduction I was screaming about the abductions that took place as I was a child, it was as if I can remember now that I remembered then, as if the abduction put me in the frame of mind to remember past abductions that I simply can not remember now. I was angry and I remember wanting to punch the aliens in their big fat heads for all of the previous abduction.
    I remember expressing my anger to them and my reward for this was some kind of yellow light that immobilized me completely not even allowing me to breath.
    This was in the spring of 91' I was 18.

Strangely, my current wife has all of the signs of being a life long abductee as well.
    We kind of shrug our shoulders and apologize to each other if the activity we brought with us is infringing on the other.

But what are people who do know abductees to do?
    From our limited perspective, it seems most abductions take place at night while folks are sleeping.
    So it would seem all would be okay if you just didn't spend the night in the home of the abductee or let them sleep in your house.
    But I could be wrong.

what does your sister think about the whole thing? Is she worried or scared?
    I gave her full disclosure.
    And she took it remarkably well.
    Her response was, that as long as she doesn't remember any of it she will just carry on and not worry about it.
    To this I just said okay.

I snuck out of my house and sat on my bike, outside of my friends house, with a camera and a huge video camera from the 80's in 1991 (I was 13) talking on walkie talkies with her in her room waiting for someone or something to go down. I wanted to keep her safe. I was scared for her and her brother. I didn't know exactly what or who she was scared of but I wasn't scared at all of who or what, because I kinda didn't believe her, fully. That's the closest I was to an abductee. Just my childhood best friend, and I wish I could have done more.
    She must have made quite the impression on you if you believed her story so much that you would go to all of this trouble.
    Do you remember any of the stories she told you?
    She was my best friend we lived around the block from each other growing up, and I was very protective of her as she was me, we were kinda rivals too because we were both Tom boys. So when she told me I wanted nothing more than to prove her wrong. I didn't know about abductions and I don't think she did either. All I knew about aliens at 13 were from movies and I had seen the book cover for communion but didn't read that till high school. Close encounters of the third kind was like a peaceful way of looking at alien visitation and contact.

So when she told me what she thought was going on I was literally about to have her mom step in. Kim, ( let's call her that) was above average intelligence, like really smart. Her experiences were not made up. I know that.

We grew up out east on Long Island, Our high school and junior high was just 10 houses down from our block, one evening in the summer of 89 we were cutting thru the ball fields, we were tired from riding bikes and left them in our secret spot and were walking toward the exit area. All of a sudden a bright orange yellow flash lit up the sky, it just came out of nowhere and it was like the whole sky changed. I don't remember my eyes hurting but I had to close them. And I kid you not, Kim was gone. She had completely vanished. I didn't know what to do and it was getting late so I left. Which I can't believe I did!! I'm was a pain in the ass kid with a huge mouth so shrugging off my friend was not normal. I did go home and tell my mom about the flash and that Kim disappeared and she just said it was lightening and she prob ran home, her house was closer.

About 5 am Kim comes to my window and wakes me up to go get our bikes. She said she saw people by them that night. I was like Kim, first off where the hell did you go! And how would you know if there were people by our secret spot ( old shed by the bleachers).

She had no answer about the flash and said she said goodbye to me by the bikes. ??? Uh no. That didn't happen, I remember the conversation we were having when the flash happened. Plus, about a year later, Kim came back from camping and told me her whole family saw three flashes like I described plus they "lost" her brother (10) in the woods but he was found safe hours later.

Kim and her brother would wake up on the front lawn or in her neighbors lawn. One of our neighbors accused her parents of abuse.

Kim told me that night of the flash she was in our schools field with a bunch of people and they were boarding a space ship. She said the men by the bikes looked like principles or business men. I asked her about aliens and she didn't want to talk about them. I hated even asking her about them. I could tell there was things she didn't want me know. I eventually figured out that it had to be physical exams she was ashamed of. breaks my heart.

I apologize if that was way long winded. Lol

I hope the best for your sister and bro in law!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), DNA (14th October 2015), Flowerpunkchip (17th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), onawah (18th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), TelosianEmbrace (14th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

I seem to be technologically inept at posting pics..........
    Rila Fukushima - Anyway yeah if this piqs anyone's interest watch the movie Wolverine. The whole time I watched that movie I couldn't get over how different her facial structure was. Her eyes even have that wrap around effect going on at times. See for yourself. It begs the question what would somebody look like that had maybe 1/3 or 1/4 grey in them.

If there's interest in this side topic I'll start another thread or mods if nec.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 14th October 2015 at 03:09.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), sigma6 (30th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Yes I am. I claim the world's abduction altitude record — at 20,000 ft at the foot of Makalu, the 5th highest mountain in the world, in Nepal, in Dec 1981. I was taken out of my tent and levitated across the glacier in the middle of the night to a disk.

This photo was taken a few days later, after I'd returned to base camp, exhausted and suddenly demoralized for no good reason at the time, after I'd been the strongest climber on the expedition. I just gave up, the morning after the abduction happened.
    Well your world record is pretty damn unique!

Man that's got to be bizarre, being on that kind of tough expedition and then an abduction...man alive.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), DNA (14th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

I suspect that not all visitations are abductions but are being lumped all together, and I don't mean in this thread, but in general. I think some experiences certainly fit the title of abduction, such as in Dr. Karla Turner's case, but if a race is keeping tabs on its own members, who are presently living on Earth, is that considered abduction?

I had two experiences as a child, one was quiet benevolent the other, terrifying. I am finally in a place where I can concede that perhaps the terrifying part came from lack of awareness on my part, of what was taking place. They were as shocked as I was, that I didn't succumb to the first method used to put me under.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), onawah (18th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I guess i don't get a good shot a dating anymore then.
    I myself am not going around asking potential dates if they are abductees.
    And considering that i myself am an abductee I guess all is lost right?

But to be quite honest I feel at one point or another most ppl are abductees and don't even know it, the person in bed with them may never know it either.
    You can go a whole lifetime and not know you are an abductee..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Rila Fukushima looks Vietnamese/American to me, as one of my friends looks just like her.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I want to date an alien
    Like a grey? Yeah, so hot. Lol.
    Numerous accounts from people who have had encounters with these entities state these entities reek of sulphur, like the emission of a natural hot spring or one’s urine after eating asparagus. ‘Hot’, indeed! LOL
    Last edited by terragunn; 15th October 2015 at 01:13.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), Becky (16th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    I'm an abductee and I'm proud of it! Now that could be a good motto for a bumper sticker!
    LOL. Or, 'I was abducted by aliens and all I got was this lousy bumper sticker'.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Constance (20th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), TelosianEmbrace (7th February 2016), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I want to date an alien
    Like a grey? Yeah, so hot. Lol.
    Numerous accounts from people who have had encounters with these entities state these entities reek of sulphur, like the emission of a natural hot spring or one’s urine has after eating asparagus. ‘Hot’, indeed! LOL
    I don't recall smelling anything coming off a grey, at least the ones that i had encountered, i guess it depends upon which type you encounter.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Ki's (18th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm simply agreeing to disagree on the account of some abductions being positive. I'm stating for those who are convinced their abduction experience was positive, to this I say that the experience could very well be a screen memory. A screen memory distorting or hiding something else that occurred.

In regards to what Barbara Bartholic and Karla Turner are talking about the evidence seems to point towards screen memories being planted either through technological means or psychic means. Ingo Swann discussed aliens being telepathy+ in his book "Penetration" and this was in regards to aliens having the ability project scenarios into our minds as well as read them.

Here is an example of this from Karla Turner.

Dr. Karla Turner
    Quote In one case that I recount in "Into the Fringe," James had mostly conscious recollections and almost no hypnosis. He remembered being drawn into the proximity of a beautiful "Pleiadian" woman, who was very alluring and tender, and almost seductive. She wanted him to come into her embrace. When he got into the embrace, and thought she was going to kiss him, she disappeared entirely, and what was left in her place was a purplish-black, bumpy, almost slimy-looking character with fairly asymmetrical features. I have encountered this same type of creature in a couple of other cases. The entity was very strong. Instead of embracing James, the creature threw him down on the ground and shoved a two-foot-long tube down his throat, into his stomach, and pulled up stomach juices. The next day, he still had some of the bile taste, the interior of his throat was sore, and he discovered claw marks around both sides of his neck, where he had been held down. Whatever the entity was, there was something claw-like about it (which, of course, matches reptilians). Maybe, as close as he was to it, he could not perceive the whole figure. But he could see a bumpy covering, which could equate to the rough, scaly exterior sometimes reported to be reptilian. It is described as bumpy, ridged, bony, strong, clawed.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), onawah (18th October 2015), seko (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast